Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,800 members, 7,817,311 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:58 AM

Who Is A Jew Man? - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Who Is A Jew Man? (28618 Views)

Did The Igbos Truly Originate From Isreal (jew) Or From Ile-ife? / Reason Blacks Are Backward By A Jew / Canadian Igbo Jew Explains Why Igbo Are Jews (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is A Jew Man? by Hannibal: 5:24pm On Jul 29, 2008
DeepZone:

Of course we know you went to college in Tsunami and Eritrea. grin grin grin

Silly chic. . . . .
May Thunder rip ur thong into bits. . . U think i am half-baked like ya??
Don't lemme open ur can of worms. . . . .U attended College of Education in Ilesha.
Bush woman. . . . . after lectures, u go to the bush to hunt for squirrels n grass-cutters.
Thank God for DV-Lottery. . . . . .U should be hawking akara balls in Osun State. shocked shocked shocked
Re: Who Is A Jew Man? by onyinye2(f): 5:26pm On Jul 29, 2008
HCH3COO:

Everything has being fuilfillled up to that point. . .
It was a night to fulfill another one of her desires: she wanted romance.  
That package would allow me to show her just how much I love her by pleasing her physically, exploring her emotionally, satisfying her with pleasure . . . but noooooo! she yells that the roses are played out.
You can't just surprise a woman with roses on the bed with out fully setting the atmosphere.
Re: Who Is A Jew Man? by Pataki: 5:26pm On Jul 29, 2008
DeepZone:

Before nko? You and Pataki that was in or buccanner. I can see his picture in the " of Nigeria". lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

How did I look like? No wonder you cannot get off my tail on the forum. tongue

Olodo.
Re: Who Is A Jew Man? by DeepZone: 5:26pm On Jul 29, 2008
Everything has being fuilfillled up to that point. . .
It was a night to fulfill another one of her desires: she wanted romance.
That package would allow me to show her just how much I love her by pleasing her physically, exploring her emotionally, satisfying her with pleasure . . . but noooooo! she yells that the roses are played out.

It's a constant factor. You have to fulfill her desires as needs be in order to contain her mood swings. You cannot be opening your bench car door for your wife and suddenly quit doing that and expect peace. Guys are meant to open the car doors for their women till Jesus comes. Don't quit bro!!!! It's your job and quitters are losers.
Re: Who Is A Jew Man? by DeepZone: 5:27pm On Jul 29, 2008
How did I look like?

You look like Usman dan Fodio. grin grin grin grin
Re: Who Is A Jew Man? by HCH3COO: 5:27pm On Jul 29, 2008
DeepZone:

Good time? Discussing on how to lay chics is your idea of fun? Why not discuss on how to improve Nigeria and not how to discover lingeries?
If Nigeria cannot be improved why not polish other areas of interest  tongue .  Interested in improving our methods of sexually satisfying our women.  I think it's good discussion since y'all want a man who's good in bed.
Re: Who Is A Jew Man? by onyinye2(f): 5:28pm On Jul 29, 2008
HCH3COO:

If Nigeria cannot be improved why not polish other areas of interest  tongue .  Interested in improving our methods of sexually satisfying our women.  I think it's good discussion since y'all want a man who's good in bed.
Dont you think your time should be spent with more reasonable topics?? seriously that is just sick.
Re: Who Is A Jew Man? by HCH3COO: 5:29pm On Jul 29, 2008
onyinye2:

You can't just surprise a woman with roses on the bed with out fully setting the atmosphere.
That was part of setting the atmosphere. .
The plan was to take care of everything else as the night progresses.
Re: Who Is A Jew Man? by jkpretty(f): 5:30pm On Jul 29, 2008
Actually heard of jew before,

A guy not "up to" . . . a guy that falls "below standards" tongue

U guys came up with the word so don't murder urselves when ladies use it on u. cool
Re: Who Is A Jew Man? by onyinye2(f): 5:31pm On Jul 29, 2008
HCH3COO:

That was part of setting the atmosphere. .
The plan was to take care of everything else as the night progresses.
So that is it? You would lead her to bedroom? No dinner, no music, no candles?? BORING.
Re: Who Is A Jew Man? by KarmaMod(f): 5:31pm On Jul 29, 2008
From what I see it means "not up to joining cult activities"
Re: Who Is A Jew Man? by Pataki: 5:32pm On Jul 29, 2008
DeepZone:

Mind you I've never supported her. Are you a shoe shiner/Megida clean ma shoe/mugu 2? grin grin grin grin
Birds of a feather. . . . . Do not deny your friend here.

Pataki to be an Olushina for woman? All because of toto? Lailai!!!!!!

DeepZone:

You look like Usman dan Fodio. grin grin grin grin
Go and play with your dildos right now.

You are hallucinating real fast.
Re: Who Is A Jew Man? by HCH3COO: 5:32pm On Jul 29, 2008
DeepZone:

It's a constant factor. You have to fulfill her desires as needs be in order to contain her mood swings. You cannot be opening your bench car door for your wife and suddenly quit doing that and expect peace. Guys are meant to open the car doors for their women till Jesus comes. Don't quit bro!!!! It's your job and quitters are losers.
How does she expect fulfillment of her desires when she's swinging from left to right because she's chemically unbalanced.  Showing romantic interest in your wife only to slapped the next minute because she thinks you misplaced your priorities.  your temper tantrums are like earthquakes waiting to happen.
Re: Who Is A Jew Man? by DeepZone: 5:33pm On Jul 29, 2008
Silly chic. . . . .
May Thunder rip your thong into bits. . . You think i am half-baked like ya??
Don't let me open your can of worms. . . . .You attended College of Education in Ilesha.
Bush woman. . . . . after lectures, u go to the bush to hunt for squirrels n grass-cutters.
Thank God for DV-Lottery. . . . . .You should be hawking akara balls in Osun State

My college of Ilesha education is better than that degree you got from Nicaragua in Islamic studies. Yeye man, see me thinking before he went to Ambrose Alli university.
Re: Who Is A Jew Man? by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jul 29, 2008
onyinye2:

So that is it? You would lead her to bedroom? No dinner, no music, no candles?? BORING.
hahahahaha, all these things aren't always necessary, maybe during honeymoon and/or once in a while tongue

If he's good at what he does, dinner would be the last thing on your mind, hehehehe tongue
Re: Who Is A Jew Man? by DeepZone: 5:34pm On Jul 29, 2008
How does she expect fulfillment of her desires when she's swinging from left to right because she's chemically unbalanced. Showing romantic interest in your wife only to slapped the next minute because she thinks you misplaced your priorities. your temper tantrums are like earthquakes waiting to happen.

Didn't God build and wire man to take the pressure of hormonal imbalance in women? See why i complain that real men are going into extinction. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Who Is A Jew Man? by HCH3COO: 5:35pm On Jul 29, 2008
onyinye2:

All of that has been taken care of.  I made dinner, soaked her feet in cold water, dimmed the lights, played our favorite music, want to relax her with a breathtaking massage followed by a good sh*g . . . but as soon as she saw the roses she flipped.
Re: Who Is A Jew Man? by rikkyjen(m): 5:35pm On Jul 29, 2008
Yes ooooo!!!

I still use the word like crazy here. . .Actually, its spelt and pronounced as "Ju", not the typical Jew. .  The young/middle age Naija folks i know here use the word loosely in describing a not too smart and not too sharp guy as most people previously wrote.

(Ju boy). . .sp, ( Another word for Bolo, Zebe, Sumonu et al) grin grin grin
Re: Who Is A Jew Man? by DeepZone: 5:36pm On Jul 29, 2008
If he's good at what he does, dinner would be the last thing on your mind, hehehehe

Girl, raise your stakes higher otherwise the likes of Pataki that are conservatives will quickly take advantage of it and relegate you to dinner at home every night till Jesus comes.
Re: Who Is A Jew Man? by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jul 29, 2008
HCH3COO:

All of that has been taken care of.  I made dinner, soaked her feet in cold water, dimmed the lights, played our favorite music, want to relax her with a breathtaking massage followed by a good sh*g . . . but as soon as she saw the roses she flipped.
thought you were a virgin  angry
Re: Who Is A Jew Man? by onyinye2(f): 5:38pm On Jul 29, 2008
DeepZone:

Didn't God build and wire man to take the pressure of hormonal imbalance in women? See why i complain that real men are going into extinction. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Truly Hilarious!!!
HCH3COO:

How does she expect fulfillment of her desires when she's swinging from left to right because she's chemically unbalanced.  Showing romantic interest in your wife only to slapped the next minute because she thinks you misplaced your priorities.  your temper tantrums are like earthquakes waiting to happen.
Oka come on now. you can handle it.
HCH3COO:

I Highly Highly doubt she would care at all about the rose petals on the bed. if you really did set the mood right. Look at virgin boy.
Re: Who Is A Jew Man? by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jul 29, 2008
DeepZone:

Girl, raise your stakes higher otherwise the likes of Pataki that are conservatives will quickly take advantage of it and relegate you to dinner at home every night till Jesus comes.
I'm not saying I don't want those romantic gestures, just saying that it isn't always necessary, it is not a must that it happens everytime tongue
Re: Who Is A Jew Man? by DeepZone: 5:38pm On Jul 29, 2008

Pataki to be an Olushina for woman? All because of toto? Lailai!!!!!!
Lmao; Toto killed samson, solomon, Clinton,John edwards, spitzer etc, Who be pataki? Keep conserving those Euros, another woman will definitely take it away from you by just kissing your square forehead.
Re: Who Is A Jew Man? by Hannibal: 5:38pm On Jul 29, 2008
rikkyjen:

Yes ooooo!!!

I still use the word like crazy hereActually, its spelt and pronounced as "Ju", not the typical Jew. .  The young/middle age Naija folks i know here use the word loosely in describing a not too smart and not too sharp guy as most people previously wrote.

(Ju boy). . .sp, ( Another word for Bolo, Zebe, Sumonu et al) grin grin grin

Ju boy is not a new slang. . . . . . I have known it for ages now. . . . .
It's a word coined for the MUGUs of these world. . . . . Bush babes like DeepZone.
Re: Who Is A Jew Man? by HCH3COO: 5:39pm On Jul 29, 2008
DeepZone:

Is it really pressure or is it suicidal behavior?  I doubt think there's any wiring good enough to detect the wavy characteristics of woman behavior.
Re: Who Is A Jew Man? by Gamine(f): 5:39pm On Jul 29, 2008
ehen, na JU i know not Jew
undecided
Re: Who Is A Jew Man? by Pataki: 5:39pm On Jul 29, 2008
DeepZone:

DeepShit, you must be drunk this afternoon. grin grin

DeepZone:

You are living in a lost world.
Re: Who Is A Jew Man? by DeepZone: 5:40pm On Jul 29, 2008
I'm not saying I don't want those romantic gestures, just saying that it isn't always necessary, it is not a must

It's a mustooo; A man got to be "up to" to satisfy a woman. It's the 11th commandment.
Re: Who Is A Jew Man? by onyinye2(f): 5:40pm On Jul 29, 2008
ibkaye:

I'm not saying I don't want those romantic gestures, just saying that it isn't always necessary, it is not a must that it happens everytime tongue
That is how it starts. First they cook you dinner, light candle, play the soft music. Then slowly it goes from maybe music, a quick snack, no candles. To finally no music, no candles, and what is dinner again?
Re: Who Is A Jew Man? by HCH3COO: 5:41pm On Jul 29, 2008
ibkaye:

hahahahaha, all these things aren't always necessary, maybe during honeymoon and/or once in a while tongue

If he's good at what he does, dinner would be the last thing on your mind, hehehehe tongue
Sister thank you o.  At least here's a woman that can appreciate a night in paradise.
Re: Who Is A Jew Man? by DeepZone: 5:41pm On Jul 29, 2008
ehen, na JU i know not Jew

Pelee; i've never seen it spelt before but you should've figured it out.
Re: Who Is A Jew Man? by onyinye2(f): 5:42pm On Jul 29, 2008
HCH3COO:

Sister thank you o.  At least here's a woman that can appreciate a night in paradise.
Last i heard, paradise including more than being thrown on the bed and stripped of your clothes.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

How Do U Greet Good Morning In Ur Language / Alaafin Of Oyo Shows His Dancing Skills At His Palace / Lady Met Elderly Nigerian Couple At Nigerian High Commission, UK & This Happened

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.