Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,152 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:52 AM

Who Is A Jew Man? - Culture (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Who Is A Jew Man? (28697 Views)

Did The Igbos Truly Originate From Isreal (jew) Or From Ile-ife? / Reason Blacks Are Backward By A Jew / Canadian Igbo Jew Explains Why Igbo Are Jews (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is A Jew Man? by barry06(m): 3:41am On Aug 08, 2008
Let me say that the word JEW is synonymous with youths in EDO/DELTA-formerly Bendel State. So it might not have been a national Slang in Nigeria.

However, i think a man that acts in such a generous manner is not a JEW man but, i see him as somebody that is very comfortable and is not under-pressure for sex.

Maybe, he gets his sexual satisfaction elsewhere, maybe he is a relationship that he knows its not going to work and probably whoring this other girl.what he spends on her might just be peanut/change out of his massive income.

Again, this is where alot of Nigerian girls miss it. This guy is one in a million.
Re: Who Is A Jew Man? by sylve11: 2:01pm On Aug 08, 2008
Jew man in normal warri slangs means 'wrong person'. actually if you are not doing what is worth doing well, then you are a jew man according to wafarians. Chicks wen feel sey guy dey give dough and the guy no ask 4 sex make d guy a jew man dey lie, make those chicks know sey everything that happen is for a reason. Even though the guy na mugu, the mugu is 4 a reason. make chicks no reason am all. lol.
Re: Who Is A Jew Man? by frikyfresh(m): 8:52am On Aug 12, 2008
[b]i guess it is like that and really a jew, its happening to a guy in the company am currently during IT, the chik recently join the company this guy always ran after this lady u know they gist in the staff bus/infact during break they go out to have lunch, but u can imagine this guy can not even say i love u or even relate a relationship, i dont know if this guys is scare of saying it or afraid , but as sharp guys concern u can run ur show less than a week, but this scenerio is going more than a a 3months, shocked
Re: Who Is A Jew Man? by frikyfresh(m): 8:56am On Aug 12, 2008
call it jew or mumu, send ur own opinion, koolguynosa@yahoo.com
Re: Who Is A Jew Man? by menix(m): 2:04pm On Aug 12, 2008
@ Nomanicle,
U must be a jew babe. tongue
Re: Who Is A Jew Man? by ilysaporta: 8:55pm On Aug 12, 2008
what the hell?
This is why guys cant stand us girls, everyother thing that comes out is a contridiction.
Half the girls i know are single because they can make up their minds about what they want.
A guys that wants only sex way too fast, isn't good.
A guys that treats you nicely and gives you gifts and doesnt pressure you for sex isnt good.
My God. Make up your freaking mind.
Honestly, give me a rose, some chocalates, keep you hand down your own pants and were good. cheesy
Re: Who Is A Jew Man? by solomantis: 12:55pm On Aug 13, 2008
[size=8pt][size=8pt][size=8pt][size=8pt][size=8pt][size=8pt][i][b]to ma JEW man is someone guy that feels he knows what he is doing when in fact he does not know what he is doing or what is even happening. the slang has been modified to accommodate the ladies. GUYS now are MAGA WHILE THE WOMEN FOLK are MARGARITAS grin[/b][/i][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size]
Re: Who Is A Jew Man? by dgratrock: 10:48pm On Aug 29, 2008
jew man na swegbe guy, ogbono, guy wey no fit dey perform, infact na mumu, mugu wit first class rank tongue
Re: Who Is A Jew Man? by ayobase(m): 7:30pm On Sep 05, 2008
the guy wan marry am?
if the guy aint performing
his responsibilties,
then na jew man e be!!!
Re: Who Is A Jew Man? by elrony(m): 1:06pm On Sep 17, 2010
normally the 'jew man' phrase is used to referred to a 'slacker', but for guyz its used to refer to guyz who do not 'belong' to their frat a.k.a 'blend', if u know wat i mean, its either u call them "JEW MEN" or u call 'em FLAT MEN or 48's,
tight guyz shud knw dis,
Re: Who Is A Jew Man? by tpiander: 3:04pm On Aug 17, 2015
Duduknight:
@ deepzone

Your definition of jew man is misleading. The reason a lot of people here do not understand its use is because it was used by confra boys to label guys who weren't in any cults.
Re: Who Is A Jew Man? by tpiander: 3:09pm On Aug 17, 2015
lapagegirl:
any guy who is in the university and is not a member of any secret cult is refereed to as a Jew man by cultist. thou it is a common slang's used by many but very few knows the meaning.

the guy is not a Jew, maybe he is a believer or he is taking time to know the lady before committing himself. the girl is ignorance of the meaning of the word Jew.

I don't think its in the universities alone, it goes beyond there.

Its a term applied by members of a group to someone who is part of the group but not privy to the group.

or privy to the group but not a part of it.
Re: Who Is A Jew Man? by tpiander: 3:11pm On Aug 17, 2015
dgratrock:
jew man na swegbe guy, ogbono, guy wey no fit dey perform, infact na mumu, mugu wit first class rank tongue

hm

yes, such people are usually considered the "lab rats" to be used to show the "power" of the group.
Re: Who Is A Jew Man? by chrisnic: 6:08pm On Sep 17, 2019
Present days, it is used to qualify a person who is not up to a standard of a specific area or group and such person is assumed to be treated in a bad way as a victim.
I hope that the explanation is helpful.

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Emir Sanusi's Son, Ashraf Graduates From College (photos) / How Did Jamaica Become A "Black" Nation? / Colourful Pictures From The Anambra State New Yam Festival

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.