Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,184 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:31 AM

Who Is A Jew Man? - Culture (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Who Is A Jew Man? (28494 Views)

Did The Igbos Truly Originate From Isreal (jew) Or From Ile-ife? / Reason Blacks Are Backward By A Jew / Canadian Igbo Jew Explains Why Igbo Are Jews (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is A Jew Man? by onyinye2(f): 5:57pm On Jul 29, 2008
ibkaye:

of course not jare, what about kisses and cuddles, pre-intimacy too grin
That is what i mean about "something". just put some effort into it.

AEjiro:

I don't unda stand, u mean your man didnt go to work too and doesnt ve expectations
Of course there will be days in which he will come home from work after a long's days work and he will have expectations which im willing to fulfill. But a relationship is give and take. I can't be doing all the giving and him getting all the taking.
Re: Who Is A Jew Man? by Pataki: 5:58pm On Jul 29, 2008
DeepZone:

Me too, I don't gun for ghetto fabulous men that used secret cult in Naija to boost their ego. i know you joined Neo black movt because you wanted to get a babe by force,abi?
Cult to boost my ego

Oh because I know the meaning of jew man makes me a cultist now? One more reason why dating you is a disaster: You are highly retarded. grin cheesy grin

Keep going for your ju men, they make your worwor life simple. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Who Is A Jew Man? by HCH3COO: 5:58pm On Jul 29, 2008
DeepZone:

Yes, what do we want outside the four factors that MUST be fulfilled for a happy marriage?
All four factors speak of domination.  What women want is a man in charge  kiss

i'll give you a hint: as long as he's there to provide safety and comfort, as long as the money is there to take care of the bills, to take care of her shopping, and as long as he's capable of properly laying the pipe, everything else is second nature.
Re: Who Is A Jew Man? by AEjiro(m): 5:58pm On Jul 29, 2008
Quote from: DeepZone on Today at 05:54:40 PM
Girl, you need it, demand it from your man because it's your feminine right. stop giving men a free pass because when you "allow" men, they start looking for "allowance".

Sorry but if u keep some of this view strictly u ll remain Single if not a virgin for a long time (Ididnt mean dis as an insult though)
Re: Who Is A Jew Man? by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jul 29, 2008
onyinye2:

That is what i mean about "something". just put some effort into it.
Of course there will be days in which he will come home from work after a long's days work and he will have expectations which im willing to fulfill. But a relationship is give and take. I can't be doing all the giving and him getting all the taking.

ahh, i thought you meant, romatic dinner, scented candles etc, roses, slow music, etc etc all the time tongue
Re: Who Is A Jew Man? by Hannibal: 6:00pm On Jul 29, 2008
DeepZone:

His expectation shouldn't be beyond your presence there. As long as he's starring at your boobs, the pressure from work should reduce abruptly.

Thanks for telling us u date pervs and serial wankers.
Little did u know ur boy-friends go back home to self-service after staring at ur boobs and bushy pelvis during the day. tongue grin
Re: Who Is A Jew Man? by AEjiro(m): 6:01pm On Jul 29, 2008
Quote from: AEjiro on Today at 05:54:48 PM
I don't unda stand, u mean your man didnt go to work too and doesnt ve expectations

Then u are a darlyn and u deserve every treat u ask for. Cos takin and not giving kills the giving spirit
Re: Who Is A Jew Man? by HCH3COO: 6:02pm On Jul 29, 2008
DeepZone:

His expectation shouldn't be beyond your presence there. As long as he's starring at your boobs, the pressure from work should reduce abruptly.
you mean my physical presence and my willingness to release all the tension she brought home from work with good fk  is not a kind gesture?

When those boobs begin sagging the pressure from work will catapult more when I reach home.
Re: Who Is A Jew Man? by onyinye2(f): 6:03pm On Jul 29, 2008
ibkaye:

ahh, i thought you meant, romatic dinner, scented candles etc, roses, slow music, etc etc all the time tongue
I meant on like days in which i had a bad day or just whenever. But as long as there is some effort put in there, then i can deal. I mean if it is just the bed portion, then i will eventually get bored.

HCH3COO:

Thanks man.  Obviously onyinye aka aphrodite here is too concerned about herself to think of even satisfying her man.

I came home from work to prepare a night of romance but you spoiled it with bad attitude.
Im not concerned all on myself. I do care about him too. Of course i would satisfy my man, it is part of my job as his wife. But it is his job too. Me, bad attitude?? never.
Re: Who Is A Jew Man? by DeepZone: 6:05pm On Jul 29, 2008
Cult to boost my ego Huh

Oh because I know the meaning of jew man makes me a cultist now? One more reason why dating you is a disaster: You are highly retarded. Grin Cheesy Grin

Keep going for your ju men, they make your worwor life simple
Jew man!!! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Who Is A Jew Man? by HCH3COO: 6:05pm On Jul 29, 2008
onyinye2:

I meant on like days in which i had a bad day or just whenever. But as long as there is some effort put in there, then i can deal. I mean if it is just the bed portion, then i will eventually get bored.
I'm not concerned all on myself. I do care about him too. Of course i would satisfy my man, it is part of my job as his wife. But it is his job too. Me, bad attitude?? never.
Then explain to us what you have done to set the romantic mood, besides just laying face down on the bed waiting to receive it    Is it not unrealistic to expect the man to do all of that work and then some?
Re: Who Is A Jew Man? by AEjiro(m): 6:06pm On Jul 29, 2008
Then explain to us wht ayou have done to set the romantic mood, besides just laying face down on the bed waiting to receive it Is it not unrealistic to expect the man to do all of that work and then some?

I would like to see ur answer
Re: Who Is A Jew Man? by DeepZone: 6:07pm On Jul 29, 2008
All four factors speak of domination. What women want is a man in charge Kiss

i'll give you a hint: as long as he's there to provide safety and comfort, as long as the money is there to take care of the bills, to take care of her shopping, and as long as he's capable of properly laying the pipe, everything else is second nature.

How many men are "up to" the aforementioned qualities these days? It's either he provides financially but turns around to run around in Abuja with other women thereby shying away from providing emotionally or vice versa.
Re: Who Is A Jew Man? by Pataki: 6:07pm On Jul 29, 2008
DeepZone:

Jew man!!! grin grin grin grin grin
Thought you earlier stated I was a member of the Neo Movement undecided

You are so CONFUSED!!!!!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Who Is A Jew Man? by DeepZone: 6:08pm On Jul 29, 2008
Thanks for telling us u date pervs and serial wankers.
Little did u know your boy-friends go back home to self-service after staring at your boobs and bushy pelvis during the day.

Keep starring babe, you can never see mine. I'd rather be hell before you see my luscious **** , tongue tongue tongue
Re: Who Is A Jew Man? by HCH3COO: 6:09pm On Jul 29, 2008
DeepZone:

How many men are "up to" the aforementioned qualities these days? It's either he provides financially but turns around to run around in Abuja with other women thereby shying away from providing emotionally or vice versa.
Why blame him?  He married himself a beautiful woman who is now using marriage as an excuse to become atutupoyoyo.  He will much rather be in Abuja getting serviced than coming home to a grinch in bed.
Re: Who Is A Jew Man? by DeepZone: 6:09pm On Jul 29, 2008
Thought you earlier stated I was a member of the Neo Movement Undecided

You are so CONFUSED!!!!!!!

You are so SCREWED and Hot of course, Go get laid at the red light zone abeg and stop following my nyash like a he goat in heat. grin grin grin
Re: Who Is A Jew Man? by Hannibal: 6:10pm On Jul 29, 2008
DeepZone:

Men would shy away providing emotionally cos women like u are clueless.
Once u tie a man down, u believe everything stops there. . . . Do u care to check what u must do to keep him in line??
A chic like u who thinks staring at boobs is enough to relieve a man's sexual tension is LOST!!!
Re: Who Is A Jew Man? by DeepZone: 6:11pm On Jul 29, 2008
Why blame him? He married himself a beautiful woman who is now using marriage as an excuse to become atutupoyoyo. He will much rather be in Abuja getting serviced than coming home to a grinch in bed.

How quickly men forget the vows they take. Can men actually define vow?
Re: Who Is A Jew Man? by Pataki: 6:11pm On Jul 29, 2008
DeepZone:

Keep starring babe, you can never see mine. I'd rather be hell before you see my luscious **** , tongue tongue tongue
Be hell and take your oniranu body away from here.

Who wants a hungry selfish babe? grin grin grin
Re: Who Is A Jew Man? by AEjiro(m): 6:11pm On Jul 29, 2008

It is someyime becos women especially Naija fail to say a little tanx wen u ve married dem they feel its ur duty so why appreciate a man for it. But they forget dat the same petting tricks dey used b4 the marriage is being applied daily to u by single women outside their homes. so why suffer unappreciation wen the koko is waiting out dere?
Re: Who Is A Jew Man? by DeepZone: 6:12pm On Jul 29, 2008
Men would shy away providing emotionally because women like u are clueless.
Once u tie a man down, u believe everything stops there. . . . Do u care to check what u must do to keep him in line??
A chic like u who thinks staring at boobs is enough to relieve a man's sexual tension is LOST!!

Please stop giving excuses for your shortcomings. Men are greedy and they always think that money is all women need to be comfortable without knowing that the emotional part of us is more important that their goddamn money.
Re: Who Is A Jew Man? by DeepZone: 6:14pm On Jul 29, 2008
It is someyime because women especially Naija fail to say a little thanks when u ve married them they feel its your duty so why appreciate a man for it. But they forget that the same petting tricks dey used before the marriage is being applied daily to u by single women outside their homes. so why suffer unappreciation when the koko is waiting out dere?

See me see troubleoo?? Why should I thank you for marrying me? Did you do me or yourself a favor for marrying me? Is marriage now a favor from men to women? Funmi don suffer for nairaland.
Re: Who Is A Jew Man? by Pataki: 6:14pm On Jul 29, 2008
DeepZone:

You are so SCREWED and Hot of course, Go get laid at the red light zone abeg and stop following my nyash like a he goat in heat. grin grin grin

You need help or better still go and see a shrink. I am sorry I cannot help you out.

Oniranu.
Re: Who Is A Jew Man? by mecussey(m): 6:15pm On Jul 29, 2008
Poster just remembered secondary school days for me, I was once a JEWGALLOT before one girl showed me pepe, I turned to be a GEE by force. I wonder why some say they don't know what is JEW MAN. A GEE is opposite of a JEWMAN, you either be a GEE or you ll be JEWMAN, at worst JEWGALLOT. I can tell some of the characteristics of a JEWMAN,
1) They know book well well,
2) they don't know how to toast a woman
3) they are always richer
4) you can easily cheat them
5) Women love them but not for sex
6) they don't know fashion
7) they are never interested in men's hobby like football
cool they never cared how they look outwardly
9) they respect their parents and always do what they say
10) they eat a  lot, may be a particular food, and he is always a victim or a scape goat

and a GEE or "G" characteristics

1)Is opposite to the above of the JEWMAN
2) He s always a bad boy
3) Her mum like him
4) Hardly give a woman but get everything from her including sex and money willingly from the woman
5) Women like him for nothing
6) Never took 1st ten in secondary school, may be brilliant anyway
7) Crazy about sports and has a lot of hobby
cool Belongs or behave like a cultist in teciary institutions
9) Never a victim, always escape
10) A fine boy

Therefore, the guy in question is TYPICAL JEWMAN, he is not a JEWGALLOT because he has attempted to toast-- LOL

Poster must be from IMOSTATE, because we know more about Jewmen
Re: Who Is A Jew Man? by onyinye2(f): 6:15pm On Jul 29, 2008
HCH3COO:

Then explain to us what you have done to set the romantic mood, besides just laying face down on the bed waiting to receive it    Is it not unrealistic to expect the man to do all of that work and then some?
Are you really asking muah, aka aphrodite, what i would tisk tisk tisk. Well acid water, let's say i came home to see my husband light candles, make dinner, and shower our bedroom with flowers. Well of course i would be estatic. Then of course we will have dinner and enjoy eachothers company. Well then seeing how much effort he put in lavishing the night for me, i would take it in to stride. I would return the favor. how you might ask, well that is for me to know.
Re: Who Is A Jew Man? by HCH3COO: 6:15pm On Jul 29, 2008
DeepZone:

How quickly men forget the vows they take. Can men actually define vow?
Vows should not stop a woman from maintaining succulent posture.  Marriage is no excuse to blow up like a shapeless fat doll.  A woman who pushes his husband out of his home by turning worwor hath committed adultery by scaring him away.
Re: Who Is A Jew Man? by DeepZone: 6:15pm On Jul 29, 2008
Who wants a hungry selfish babe?

I'm now selfish because i refuse to show you my undies abi? i'd rather remain that way. take your crotch to the cow farm in the north.
Re: Who Is A Jew Man? by AEjiro(m): 6:16pm On Jul 29, 2008
Please stop giving excuses for your shortcomings. Men are greedy and they always think that money is all women need to be comfortable without knowing that the emotional part of us is more important that their goddamn money.
Posted on: Today at 06:11:49 PM

Sorry o. Most women tinks the ball stops at marriage or after 2 or 3 kids. and they are self centred. Though u still ve men of like minds. so i would say it boils down to maturity
Re: Who Is A Jew Man? by DeepZone: 6:18pm On Jul 29, 2008
Vows should not stop a woman from maintaining succulent posture. Marriage is no excuse to blow up like a shapeless fat doll. A woman who pushes his husband out of his home by turning worwor hath committed adultery by scaring him away.

OMG!!! You think these women that get fat are happy they did so? If you love a woman, you will always love her even if she's 400 pounds, thats what love is all about. Why is it that men expect women to remain the same way they married them but they themselves change from hunk to pot bellied Pataki?
Re: Who Is A Jew Man? by HCH3COO: 6:19pm On Jul 29, 2008
onyinye2:

Are you really asking muah, aka aphrodite, what i would tisk tisk tisk. Well acid water, let's say i came home to see my husband light candles, make dinner, and shower our bedroom with flowers. Well of course i would be estatic. Then of course we will have dinner and enjoy eachothers company. Well then seeing how much effort he put in lavishing the night for me, i would take it in to stride. I would return the favor. how you might ask, well that is for me to know.
you don't know.  95% of women are braindead when it comes to romance.  They believe romance is all about the man giving while the woman is there to receive.  Bullshit I say.
Re: Who Is A Jew Man? by AEjiro(m): 6:19pm On Jul 29, 2008
DeepZone

Re: Typical Jew Man!
« #150 on: Today at 06:14:20 PM »  

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It is someyime because women especially Naija fail to say a little thanks when u ve married them they feel its your duty so why appreciate a man for it. But they forget that the same petting tricks dey used before the marriage is being applied daily to u by single women outside their homes. so why suffer unappreciation when the koko is waiting out dere?

See me see troubleoo?? Why should I thank you for marrying me? Did you do me or yourself a favor for marrying me? Is marriage now a favor from men to women? Funmi don suffer for nairaland.

U didnt get my drift, i meant both parties are mean to say tank u. for a treat recieved. ur man bought u a new fone wit or witout asking say tanx becos he too has probs dat money can settle but he choosed to dol on u. so appreciate

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Igbo Women And Social Status / Do You Believe In These Superstitions? / Lagos Carnival Easter 2013: (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.