Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,041 members, 7,956,870 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 09:09 PM

I Love My Girlfriend But She Is Sexually Not Attracted To Me. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Love My Girlfriend But She Is Sexually Not Attracted To Me. (3084 Views)

3 Ways To Know When A Woman Is Sexually Attracted To You / Who Says Women Are Not Attracted By What They See? / I Am Not Attracted To My Bf (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Love My Girlfriend But She Is Sexually Not Attracted To Me. by cutebobo(m): 11:24am On Dec 13, 2013
I met this lady few months ago. We started as friend and later became lovers. She is a decent girl and that what's still giving a back-up till date. I mean, she plan to have her first sex on our marriage night. I love her so much, I find happiness with her anytime she is with me. The problem now is that, she is sexually not attracted to me. What should I do. I want to resolve this issue before we get married and at the same time I don't want to lose her. Please Mod, I will like if this topic is transfer to front page. I really need your advice now. Thank You.
Re: I Love My Girlfriend But She Is Sexually Not Attracted To Me. by olumaxi(m): 11:33am On Dec 13, 2013
Ao do u mean sexualy not attracted to u?.she said she'll av ha 1st sex on ha honey moon..marry ha n c...ful stop
Re: I Love My Girlfriend But She Is Sexually Not Attracted To Me. by PezzoNovante(m): 11:34am On Dec 13, 2013
Why would u marry a girl that's not sexually attracted to you?..hw will u guys make babies? Or later u will start complaining that's she's a cheat..Move on dude., go find a girl who finds you attractive

3 Likes

Re: I Love My Girlfriend But She Is Sexually Not Attracted To Me. by EzePromoe: 12:01pm On Dec 13, 2013
Is your messenger small? undecided
Re: I Love My Girlfriend But She Is Sexually Not Attracted To Me. by bluuu: 12:08pm On Dec 13, 2013
how did u knw she s not sexually attracted to u.she not giving u sex now doesn't mean she s sexually not attracted to u.in most relationship,d guy loves faster than d gal.give her time,study her.u met few months ago so knw her a lil more.
Re: I Love My Girlfriend But She Is Sexually Not Attracted To Me. by rill: 12:28pm On Dec 13, 2013
Bro her pic or ur lying
Re: I Love My Girlfriend But She Is Sexually Not Attracted To Me. by cutebobo(m): 12:41pm On Dec 13, 2013
rill: Bro her pic or ur lying
u can help me with ur mama pix
Re: I Love My Girlfriend But She Is Sexually Not Attracted To Me. by Nobody: 1:10pm On Dec 13, 2013
Thou shall not fornicate!
Re: I Love My Girlfriend But She Is Sexually Not Attracted To Me. by Sijo01(f): 1:16pm On Dec 13, 2013
Op, she is being conservative, that does not mean she's not sexually attracted to you. you stated in your post that 'she wanna have her first sex in her wedding night'. If she shows you she's attracted to you sexually, she's likely going to break break her promise. hold on to your girl.
Re: I Love My Girlfriend But She Is Sexually Not Attracted To Me. by cutebobo(m): 1:21pm On Dec 13, 2013
Now, I'm not talking of her keeping her virginity till that day, what I'm saying is even if she requested for sex, I'm not always arose (I mean being erotic) to her
Re: I Love My Girlfriend But She Is Sexually Not Attracted To Me. by Sijo01(f): 1:31pm On Dec 13, 2013
Lol......now I understands you better. Why marry somebody you're not sexually attracted to?. That's the AGAPE type of love you're feeling bro.
Re: I Love My Girlfriend But She Is Sexually Not Attracted To Me. by Nobody: 1:35pm On Dec 13, 2013
Konji never wire am
Re: I Love My Girlfriend But She Is Sexually Not Attracted To Me. by rill: 1:56pm On Dec 13, 2013
cute bobo: u can help me with ur mama pix
undecided
Re: I Love My Girlfriend But She Is Sexually Not Attracted To Me. by shizzle11(m): 2:20pm On Dec 13, 2013
cute bobo: Now, I'm not talking of her keeping her virginity till that day, what I'm saying is even if she requested for sex, I'm not always arose (I mean being erotic) to her

You are you own problem. Do you have low self esteem for whatever reason as not to be aroused? Go figure out yourself
Re: I Love My Girlfriend But She Is Sexually Not Attracted To Me. by shizzle11(m): 2:32pm On Dec 13, 2013
Go_n_Die: Konji never wire am

gringrin
maybe Johnny boy no dey respond to stimuli grin
Re: I Love My Girlfriend But She Is Sexually Not Attracted To Me. by cutebobo(m): 2:59pm On Dec 13, 2013
shizzle11:

gringrin
maybe Johnny boy no dey respond to stimuli grin
my john thomas dey hard well well.
Re: I Love My Girlfriend But She Is Sexually Not Attracted To Me. by 25omega(m): 3:00pm On Dec 13, 2013
cute bobo: Now, I'm not talking of her keeping her virginity till that day, what I'm saying is even if she requested for sex, I'm not always arose (I mean being erotic) to her
aaaahhhh finally he said what he really meant. change the topic to "i dont find her sexually attractive"

poster you can't marry someone you are not sexually attracted to. You will cheat, you will abuse her and you both will be unhappy. Do you both a favor since it's only been a few months and either talk about it with her (maybe you can maturely figure out how to spice things up) or let her know how you feel and end it. Don't waste time.

Your greatest sex organ is your mind. if your mind is not in it, it wont work. If you already know within your mind that you don't find her sexually attractive then the problem will persist.

3 Likes

Re: I Love My Girlfriend But She Is Sexually Not Attracted To Me. by Tomoarika(m): 5:39pm On Dec 13, 2013
OP rephrase the title approriately.

Surely u must have at least found her attractive initially na. Cmon we all dream of all those models but few of us get to marry dem.

If u truly love her and want to marry her, then talk to her abt it and try to get her in shape if she isn't. Like someone said, it's a thing of d mind.
Re: I Love My Girlfriend But She Is Sexually Not Attracted To Me. by barackohandso(m): 5:45pm On Dec 13, 2013
OP confess. Are you gay? undecided
Re: I Love My Girlfriend But She Is Sexually Not Attracted To Me. by Goldenboy007(m): 7:02pm On Dec 13, 2013
#SMH#...English don enter one chance..
Re: I Love My Girlfriend But She Is Sexually Not Attracted To Me. by baralatie(m): 7:08pm On Dec 13, 2013
"even if she requested foo sex...."
hom did u come about this tot.al u calculating is s£x.
Either u guys compromised or it aint tru abt dis relatnshp.
Re: I Love My Girlfriend But She Is Sexually Not Attracted To Me. by Waspy(m): 7:13pm On Dec 13, 2013
Its ur mind playing tricks, it might be becos you have a strong and pure feelings for her. You said you do have normal and healthy erecktions, so don't work ursef up. You'll do fine with her, you only need to calm down.
Re: I Love My Girlfriend But She Is Sexually Not Attracted To Me. by cutebobo(m): 8:15pm On Dec 13, 2013
barack_o_handso: OP confess. Are you gay? undecided
just teLl me u want a partner, idiot
Re: I Love My Girlfriend But She Is Sexually Not Attracted To Me. by Temptee101(m): 8:22pm On Dec 13, 2013
Execution of English by firing squad.
Re: I Love My Girlfriend But She Is Sexually Not Attracted To Me. by 50calibre(m): 8:31pm On Dec 13, 2013

There's a general rule of thumb for guys, if you have a girlfriend that can't make you hard in 30 seconds flat & nothing is wrong with you, break up!!
Re: I Love My Girlfriend But She Is Sexually Not Attracted To Me. by barackohandso(m): 8:40pm On Dec 13, 2013
cute bobo: just teLl me u want a partner, idiot

Just tell the truth and don't keep the poor lady's hope hanging.

(1) (Reply)

Do Ladies Derive Joy In Having So Many Toasters ? / The Best Marriage Proposal Of The Year. / Guys Come On In. What Do You Gain From Sucking F-aples?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.