Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,865 members, 7,810,294 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:08 AM

3 Ways To Know When A Woman Is Sexually Attracted To You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 3 Ways To Know When A Woman Is Sexually Attracted To You (88948 Views)

If You Behave In These 3 Ways Around Girls, They Will Hate You Like Crazy / Sapiosexual - Sexually Attracted To Intelligence In Human / If You Talk To Girls In These 3 Ways, They Will Fall Crazily In Love With You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

3 Ways To Know When A Woman Is Sexually Attracted To You by lalasticlala(m): 10:28pm On Jan 05, 2015
. You want to be able to tell if a woman is sexually attracted to you so that you know when to make your move on her. If you could just find some signs that a woman wanted you that way – it would change everything for you as far as your dating and your sex life goes. However, as most guys can attest to, it’s not always easy to figure out when a woman is clearly showing you signs that she is feeling very attracted to you sexually. What are some body language signs that you can look out for so that you DO know when a woman wants you that way?

Here are a few body language signs to look out for if you want to know how to tell if a woman is sexually attracted to you:

1. She can’t keep her eyes off of you.

If you see that she is making eye contact with you and that eye contact seems to linger a little bit too long, then you can usually take that as being a very good sign that she might feel sexually attracted to you. The more flirtatious that eye contact is, the better. You don’t want to think that EVERY woman who makes any eye contact with you wants you like that, but you can assume that if you are getting serious stares from a woman that seem to be very flirty, that she probably does feel sexually attracted to you.

2. She is trying really hard to get closer to you physically

The more effort she seems to be putting in trying to get next to you, the more likely it is that she is sexually attracted to you. That’s not always the case, but most of the time it is. For example, if you are getting serious eye contact from a woman in a club and she is getting closer and closer to you, that is probably a GOOD time for you to try to take things to the next level.

3. She is touching you physically.

If she escalates to the point where she is touching you physically, that is also a pretty good sign that she is sexually attracted to you. You don’t want to get it wrong, though, not every time a woman touches you is going to be a clear sign that she wants you sexually. However, when it comes after the flirting has already started and it happens to be an intimate kind of physical touch, that should usually be taken as a sign that she probably DOES feel sexually attracted to you.

http://www.thetrentonline.com/3-ways-know-woman-sexually-attracted-29/

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 3 Ways To Know When A Woman Is Sexually Attracted To You by carik(m): 10:29pm On Jan 05, 2015
You are right as long as PHYSICAL is involved.
Yes she wants it

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 3 Ways To Know When A Woman Is Sexually Attracted To You by naturally: 10:31pm On Jan 05, 2015
Exactly

Some will start playing with their hair,
licking their finger,
staring at your junior or
pouting their mouths

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 3 Ways To Know When A Woman Is Sexually Attracted To You by purplesummer(f): 10:32pm On Jan 05, 2015
Kai! You so nailed it

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Ways To Know When A Woman Is Sexually Attracted To You by vizkiz: 10:32pm On Jan 05, 2015
the last chick that kept touching me physically went away with my wallet angry

493 Likes 50 Shares

Re: 3 Ways To Know When A Woman Is Sexually Attracted To You by dre11(m): 10:33pm On Jan 05, 2015
Girls having always being looking and fantasies since time inmemoral

Also.....
•••••••She will always laughs at your joke
Whether its interesting or dry

••••••She get fired up when she see a competitor trying to steal your attention away from her.

••••••• she plays with her hairs, some bite their tongue and focus her gaze if she is the bold type

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 3 Ways To Know When A Woman Is Sexually Attracted To You by Viktoh(m): 10:37pm On Jan 05, 2015
Xo simbiatu dae sexually attracted to me nh sha ;DXo simbiatu dae sexually attracted to me nh sha

1 Like

Re: 3 Ways To Know When A Woman Is Sexually Attracted To You by jigxy(m): 10:40pm On Jan 05, 2015
vizkiz:

Hahaha Lol sorry o

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 3 Ways To Know When A Woman Is Sexually Attracted To You by AfricanApple(f): 10:41pm On Jan 05, 2015
hear talk abeg

3 Likes

Re: 3 Ways To Know When A Woman Is Sexually Attracted To You by Nobody: 10:42pm On Jan 05, 2015
Not always true sha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 3 Ways To Know When A Woman Is Sexually Attracted To You by dre11(m): 10:46pm On Jan 05, 2015
Farano....... My mod crushgringrin

I can see ure viewing this thread....

Hope, this thread hasn't done any exposure damage to him that u are sexually attracted to
Re: 3 Ways To Know When A Woman Is Sexually Attracted To You by infobiz9ja(m): 10:46pm On Jan 05, 2015
This is baseless, im in a long distance relationship & we r still attracted to each other. Wait this list is 4 singles in d house *Walks Away*

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 3 Ways To Know When A Woman Is Sexually Attracted To You by Ewizard(m): 10:47pm On Jan 05, 2015
For d newbie's....

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 3 Ways To Know When A Woman Is Sexually Attracted To You by Obaino2013(m): 10:47pm On Jan 05, 2015
vizkiz:
See gobe o!
Sorry dude....lol

Abeg make una follow me clear eye o! This gurls don mean business.

5 Likes

Re: 3 Ways To Know When A Woman Is Sexually Attracted To You by herald9: 10:54pm On Jan 05, 2015
Lwkmd... This post brings back the memory of Rebecca grin

shooo! I'm not telling you anything lipsrsealed undecided

5 Likes

Re: 3 Ways To Know When A Woman Is Sexually Attracted To You by dechandel(f): 10:54pm On Jan 05, 2015
All these could also mean she really wants to get close to your pocket grin

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Ways To Know When A Woman Is Sexually Attracted To You by PerfumeRepublik: 10:54pm On Jan 05, 2015
vizkiz:

grin

15 Likes

Re: 3 Ways To Know When A Woman Is Sexually Attracted To You by Nobody: 10:58pm On Jan 05, 2015
You don't need to "know." It is a guaranteed CERTAINTY as long as you are Hand-Some (i.e. Hand Filled with Money). Abi Farano, I lie?

1 Like

Re: 3 Ways To Know When A Woman Is Sexually Attracted To You by farano(f): 10:59pm On Jan 05, 2015
dre11:
Farano....... My mod crushgringrin

I can see ure viewing this thread....

Hope, this thread hasn't done any exposure damage to him that u are sexually attracted to
Haha...He didn't list mine grin

3 Likes

Re: 3 Ways To Know When A Woman Is Sexually Attracted To You by clevvermind(m): 11:03pm On Jan 05, 2015
Guys wen dem go take slap too plenty. Just try am. grin

7 Likes

Re: 3 Ways To Know When A Woman Is Sexually Attracted To You by dre11(m): 11:10pm On Jan 05, 2015
farano:
Haha...He didn't list mine grin

cheesy
cheesy
cheesy

Maybe we start a thread on that
Re: 3 Ways To Know When A Woman Is Sexually Attracted To You by farano(f): 11:11pm On Jan 05, 2015
Reiyvinn:
You don't need to "know." It is a guaranteed CERTAINTY as long as you are Hand-Some (i.e. Hand Filled with Money). Abi Farano, I lie?
You lie o. New year new resolution grin

2 Likes

Re: 3 Ways To Know When A Woman Is Sexually Attracted To You by Percentile: 11:13pm On Jan 05, 2015
vizkiz:

Lol tongue

3 Likes

Re: 3 Ways To Know When A Woman Is Sexually Attracted To You by Nobody: 11:16pm On Jan 05, 2015
farano:
You lie o. New year new resolution grin

Tah! You wey cross over for my house grin

2 Likes

Re: 3 Ways To Know When A Woman Is Sexually Attracted To You by Tymax(m): 11:20pm On Jan 05, 2015
herald9:
Lwkmd... This post brings back the memory of Rebecca grin

shooo! I'm not telling you anything lipsrsealed undecided

You better pray it's not Becca, my cousin angry Cos, war can start here. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Ways To Know When A Woman Is Sexually Attracted To You by 3DCYCLOPS: 11:20pm On Jan 05, 2015
in j martins voice "I nor want dis your touching body...cuz you know say my mama nor like am". grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 3 Ways To Know When A Woman Is Sexually Attracted To You by herald9: 11:34pm On Jan 05, 2015
Tymax:

You better pray it's not Becca, my cousin angry Cos, war can start here. grin

grin

You sound like that her uncle that always suspect us whenever she comes into my roomgrin

3 Likes

Re: 3 Ways To Know When A Woman Is Sexually Attracted To You by herald9: 11:34pm On Jan 05, 2015
Re: 3 Ways To Know When A Woman Is Sexually Attracted To You by Odunharry(m): 11:38pm On Jan 05, 2015
Lalasticlala u be super mod?
Re: 3 Ways To Know When A Woman Is Sexually Attracted To You by Tymax(m): 11:42pm On Jan 05, 2015
herald9:

grin

You sound like that her uncle that always suspect us whenever she comes into my roomgrin
Herald! If I grab u ehn.... I go lock you inside container dey give you garri chop. Conc ijebu garri without sugar. After one full week you go lean.

For your best interest I will convince myself that it's not my little Becca. I'm a man of peace....you know grin

2 Likes

Re: 3 Ways To Know When A Woman Is Sexually Attracted To You by herald9: 11:55pm On Jan 05, 2015
Tymax:

Herald! If I grab u ehn.... I go lock you inside container dey give you garri chop. Conc ijebu garri without sugar. After one full week you go lean.

For your best interest I will convince myself that it's not my little Becca. I'm a man of peace....you know grin

Awwwwshocked

You should even be glad that I am your cousin's keeper... You know if I'm your cousin's keeper... no other player can scoresad

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lovers Caught Having Sex On A Rooftop, Nigerians React (photos, Video) / Masturbation: I Learnt To Stop The Hard Way. / The Fading Beauty Of A Woman(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.