Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,587 members, 7,820,119 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:02 AM

How Do One Tell A Man That He Is Not One's Type Without Being Rude - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do One Tell A Man That He Is Not One's Type Without Being Rude (4229 Views)

My Fiancee Is Very Aggressive And Rude / How Can One Tell Someone 'it's Over' Without Really Hurting Their Feelings? / Is It OK To Slap A Female On The Face In 2013 For Being Rude? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do One Tell A Man That He Is Not One's Type Without Being Rude by Itsalie: 2:17pm On Dec 13, 2013
I understand no one can have all the features he/she wants in a partner and that attitude/character counts the most in a relationship.
But there are some physical characteristics u cant just bear/accept, especially when as a lady u are being approached by a man, for example bad dentition, height and maybe accent(not a physical characteristics though).

now my question is, "HOW DO U GET TO TELL HIM THAT HIS HEIGHT IS THE REASON FOR UR ''NO" OR MAYBE HIS TINY LEGS??

No Insults Pls!
Re: How Do One Tell A Man That He Is Not One's Type Without Being Rude by crackhaus: 2:29pm On Dec 13, 2013
You can't tell another person they're not your type...
It's plain rude, disrespectful and unfortunately common with young females.

Saying stuff like that has an underlying over-estimated sense of self and some thinly-veiled arrogance.
Just lie and say you're not interested because you have a fiance in Malaysia... undecided undecided
Re: How Do One Tell A Man That He Is Not One's Type Without Being Rude by Nobody: 3:03pm On Dec 13, 2013
Just tell him you're not interested and keep it moving. No need to tell him it's his height, teeth or whatever. You don't need to lie that you've a fiance either or tell any lie. "I am not interested" should suffice. If he's harassing you and won't leave you alone, call the popo.

1 Like

Re: How Do One Tell A Man That He Is Not One's Type Without Being Rude by 25omega(m): 3:07pm On Dec 13, 2013
Yield: Just tell him you're not interested and keep it moving. No need to tell him it's his height, teeth or whatever. You don't need to lie that you've a fiance either.
Thank you! poster would you like someone to tell you that because your ass is to flat is the reason why a guy you like doesn't want to be with you? or would you want someone to tell you that the weave on your head looks cheap which is why he wont date you? just say no to the guy's advances and move on.

1 Like

Re: How Do One Tell A Man That He Is Not One's Type Without Being Rude by bigtt76(f): 3:15pm On Dec 13, 2013
Just tell the person that e nor meet specification ...no bi by-force grin
Re: How Do One Tell A Man That He Is Not One's Type Without Being Rude by crackhaus: 3:16pm On Dec 13, 2013
Yield: Just tell him you're not interested and keep it moving. No need to tell him it's his height, teeth or whatever. You don't need to lie that you've a fiance either or tell any lie. "I am not interested" should suffice. If he's harassing you and won't leave you alone, call the popo.
That part of my post was a back-handed joke, you should have known that... undecided
Now twerk angry
Re: How Do One Tell A Man That He Is Not One's Type Without Being Rude by Nobody: 3:19pm On Dec 13, 2013
crackhaus:
That part of my post was a back-handed joke, you should have known that... undecided
Now twerk angry
What joke? You meant it =p. Seriously, I've heard that irl: "Just tell him you got a man already...."
Re: How Do One Tell A Man That He Is Not One's Type Without Being Rude by Itsalie: 3:23pm On Dec 13, 2013
yea , i know its out rightly rude to say its because of so so and so. But some guys are just so persistent, insisting u tell him exactly why u dont want to date him or what i find wrong in dating him. And No, he wouldn't take i have smone already for a reason.

and of course he knows am not seeing anyone
Re: How Do One Tell A Man That He Is Not One's Type Without Being Rude by crackhaus: 3:27pm On Dec 13, 2013
Yield:
What joke? You meant it =p. Seriously, I've heard that irl: "Just tell him you got a man already...."
I...did...not...mean that part as a solid piece of advice...seriously!
Now please twerk and apologize angry
Re: How Do One Tell A Man That He Is Not One's Type Without Being Rude by Xadore: 3:32pm On Dec 13, 2013
Just tell him,he seems lika a decent guy but you just don't feel that way about him.
Re: How Do One Tell A Man That He Is Not One's Type Without Being Rude by Xadore: 3:32pm On Dec 13, 2013
Just tell him,he seems like a decent guy but you just don't feel that way about him.
Re: How Do One Tell A Man That He Is Not One's Type Without Being Rude by nekaa(f): 4:34pm On Dec 13, 2013
I will kuku ma just tell em I am taken.. he dsnt have to know I hate em.. wink

1 Like

Re: How Do One Tell A Man That He Is Not One's Type Without Being Rude by bolameshy(m): 4:36pm On Dec 13, 2013
nekaa: I will kuku ma just tell em I am taken.. he dsnt have to know I hate em.. wink
lmao,I like that jaree
Re: How Do One Tell A Man That He Is Not One's Type Without Being Rude by tpia5: 4:51pm On Dec 13, 2013
Everybody cannot be 'one's type', some people are better off just being friends (if necessary) and nothing more.

If you make the mistake of taking the relationship further, you run the risk of taking things further off course.

Besides, some people simply don't jell, I wish folks would realize this.

I personally do not take offence if someone doesn't consider me 'their type' ( whatever that means). As long as you are not obnoxious with your disapproval.

(1) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Wants To Abort My Baby / If Women Ruled The World / Two Fruits That Destroyed The World (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.