Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,364 members, 7,822,720 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:39 PM

Is It OK To Slap A Female On The Face In 2013 For Being Rude? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It OK To Slap A Female On The Face In 2013 For Being Rude? (5653 Views)

Assuming You Were Told To Slap Your Lover For One Million / 10 To-dos For A Healthy Relationship In 2013 / How To Look HANDSOME in 2013:: 5 Major Tips!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It OK To Slap A Female On The Face In 2013 For Being Rude? by MrCork17: 7:08pm On Apr 28, 2012
Ok, we all no women can be annoying, lack respect, not too trusted, faragulated, rude, talkative, sinkalative and too nagging. So is it ok to slap a women in the face once in a while so they can respect u? Please advise. matured response only. No attitude please. cheers !! angry
Re: Is It OK To Slap A Female On The Face In 2013 For Being Rude? by KevinII(m): 7:14pm On Apr 28, 2012
Mr..Cork:
Ok, we all no women can be annoying, lack respect, not too trusted, faragulated, rude, talkative, sinkalative and too nagging. So is it ok to slap a women in the face once in a while so they can respect u? Please advise. matured response only. No attitude please. cheers !! angry
If you yansh your woman well well with your 9.2 inch package, i swaar she will repsect you. You can also slap her bottom and she will smile. no need for extremities
Re: Is It OK To Slap A Female On The Face In 2013 For Being Rude? by 190: 7:21pm On Apr 28, 2012
they deserved to be smacked on their bum
Re: Is It OK To Slap A Female On The Face In 2013 For Being Rude? by Chimezie198(m): 7:34pm On Apr 28, 2012
If i catch ijebabe n Slimyam eh,
i swaaar na raw yam dem go dey chop lyk 2days.
No mercy
Re: Is It OK To Slap A Female On The Face In 2013 For Being Rude? by acidtalk: 1:22am On Apr 29, 2012
Mr..Cork:

I thought you were dead.
190 told me Magun stroke you.
Nice to know it was all rumors.
Re: Is It OK To Slap A Female On The Face In 2013 For Being Rude? by ijebabe: 10:06am On Apr 29, 2012
Are you talking about women in general or your wife. Get it right please. I know women can be annoying and there have been situations where I just wanted some man to bash his stupid wife but that is the anger talking and it is not OK to slap or hit a woman. A woman beater is not a man. Who made men God to judge what qualifies as 'once in a while'?? When will it stop? A wife is subject to her husband and not a slave to be slapped around. Issues are better resolved with communication and not violence like there isn't enough violence in this world already!
You may say im biased because im a woman but every right thinking person knows its not right.

Chimezie calling me everywhere is not the right way to deal with your obsession over me. Just an advise.
Re: Is It OK To Slap A Female On The Face In 2013 For Being Rude? by MrsChima(f): 11:14am On Apr 29, 2012
Mr..Cork:

Can I slap your face with my cyber dick?
Re: Is It OK To Slap A Female On The Face In 2013 For Being Rude? by wolexojo(m): 11:56am On Apr 29, 2012
ijebabe: Are you talking about women in general or your wife. Get it right please. I know women can be annoying and there have been situations where I just wanted some man to bash his stupid wife but that is the anger talking and it is not OK to slap or hit a woman. A woman beater is not a man. Who made men God to judge what qualifies as 'once in a while'?? When will it stop? A wife is subject to her husband and not a slave to be slapped around. Issues are better resolved with communication and not violence like there isn't enough violence in this world already!
You may say im biased because im a woman but every right thinking person knows its not right.

Chimezie calling me everywhere is not the right way to deal with your obsession over me. Just an advise.
Dont beat women whether na ur friend o,wife o,akara seller o or housemaid!
@ijebabe, about ur last sentence; why not show him the right way since its confirmed that he is obsessed over u undecided
Re: Is It OK To Slap A Female On The Face In 2013 For Being Rude? by ijebabe: 12:50pm On Apr 29, 2012
wolexojo:
Dont beat women whether na ur friend o,wife o,akara seller o or housemaid!
@ijebabe, about ur last sentence; why not show him the right way since its confirmed that he is obsessed over u undecided
Yes thats what i meant, wasn't sure if thats what tje poster meant as well.
Show him? Like i have time to waste. undecided
Re: Is It OK To Slap A Female On The Face In 2013 For Being Rude? by Idowuogbo(f): 12:59pm On Apr 29, 2012
Well..... if my brudas wife attempt to slap him ,ma fuckkkk ee up! angry angry angry angry angry

But! its wrong for a guy to hit woman.

So guys liv d job for ur female relatives or friends ok! cheesy cheesy
Re: Is It OK To Slap A Female On The Face In 2013 For Being Rude? by Nobody: 5:20pm On Apr 29, 2012
@Op: If you F-up is your woman allowed to slap you too? Me thinks it's a two way thing. Be civil, words sting better any time any day.
Re: Is It OK To Slap A Female On The Face In 2013 For Being Rude? by Gudintent: 5:42pm On Apr 29, 2012
slap away, its the new age

slapping is in, don't knock it till you try it cheesy
Re: Is It OK To Slap A Female On The Face In 2013 For Being Rude? by MrCork17: 5:51pm On Apr 29, 2012
but how are we suppose to deal with females who are rude, especialy black womens? they dont respect men anymore. too much attitude. please advise? undecided
Re: Is It OK To Slap A Female On The Face In 2013 For Being Rude? by MrCork17: 5:53pm On Apr 29, 2012
ok then, so how do we tame them? you ask a babe for number and all u get is attitude!! angry
Re: Is It OK To Slap A Female On The Face In 2013 For Being Rude? by Candyness(f): 6:20pm On Apr 29, 2012
someone needs to slap your face
Re: Is It OK To Slap A Female On The Face In 2013 For Being Rude? by ijebabe: 6:23pm On Apr 29, 2012
Mr..Cork:
ok then, so how do we tame them? you ask a babe for number and all u get is attitude!! angry

So because a woman refuses to give you her number, you feel she deserves to be slapped?? Fine, she has an attitude problem but you maintain your dignity and ignore her, or if you are up to the task then chase after her another time. SMH.
Re: Is It OK To Slap A Female On The Face In 2013 For Being Rude? by MrsChima(f): 6:37pm On Apr 29, 2012
Mr..Cork:
but how are we suppose to deal with females who are rude, especialy black womens? they dont respect men anymore. too much attitude. please advise? undecided

Bring your face closer to my crotch.....give me a minute to lift up my big and heavy cyber dick.
Re: Is It OK To Slap A Female On The Face In 2013 For Being Rude? by MrCork17: 7:28pm On Apr 29, 2012
ijebabe:

So because a woman refuses to give you her number, you feel she deserves to be slapped?? Fine, she has an attitude problem but you maintain your dignity and ignore her, or if you are up to the task then chase after her another time. SMH.

Sweeeery Ijejejejeju. Madam, Its our human right as men to toast women and the have NO right to say No. No wonder men are now turning ga.y angry
Re: Is It OK To Slap A Female On The Face In 2013 For Being Rude? by ijebabe: 7:41pm On Apr 29, 2012
Mr..Cork:

Sweeeery Ijejejejeju. Madam, Its our human right as men to toast women and the have NO right to say No. No wonder men are now turning ga.y angry
What jargon! We have no right to say no because we're animals! Who is this lady that did this to you it must have been REAL bad! You have the right to approach a girl but if she's not into you its her right. What if she's married or in a relationship? (I'll leave ur face out of this) Whats ur own? Leave her jo!
Re: Is It OK To Slap A Female On The Face In 2013 For Being Rude? by kambili190: 7:52pm On Apr 29, 2012
Mr..Cork:

if you slap a woman, you only show that you lack intelligence and intellect to handle the situation in a better way.
Re: Is It OK To Slap A Female On The Face In 2013 For Being Rude? by kambili190: 7:56pm On Apr 29, 2012
Mr..Cork:

@ mrcork do you really think that women have to respect you just because you're a man from what you have posted in this thread, sorry but I couldn't respect you. what do you want to do now? slap me? grin educate yourself, control your ego, find ways to handle situations without violence and you'll get respect. you don't get respect in this world as an inborn right, you must deserve it! work on yourself.
Re: Is It OK To Slap A Female On The Face In 2013 For Being Rude? by MrCork17: 9:07pm On Apr 29, 2012
ijebabe:
What jargon! We have no right to say no because we're animals! Who is this lady that did this to you it must have been REAL bad! You have the right to approach a girl but if she's not into you its her right. What if she's married or in a relationship? (I'll leave ur face out of this) Whats ur own? Leave her jo!

which right?? OK.since when do women have right?? Do u watch wild life programmes?? Since when does a lioness refuse a male lion when he request for punny? they always deliver. but with black women, all they do iz cuss u out. The too dammm rude. you ask a chick: Sweeery can i get a hug?? Her reply: ***YOU AND WHO??***

(a big special thanks to the person who invented the **back hand slap**)
angry
Re: Is It OK To Slap A Female On The Face In 2013 For Being Rude? by MrCork17: 9:14pm On Apr 29, 2012
kambili190:

if you slap a woman, you only show that you lack intelligence and intellect to handle the situation in a better way.

ok. so how do u handle the situation? buy them flowers to proof you a man? angry
Re: Is It OK To Slap A Female On The Face In 2013 For Being Rude? by kambili190: 9:32pm On Apr 29, 2012
Mr..Cork:

ok. so how do u handle the situation? buy them flowers to proof you a man? angry

think harder, God has given you a brain! wink
Re: Is It OK To Slap A Female On The Face In 2013 For Being Rude? by ijebabe: 9:33pm On Apr 29, 2012
Mr..Cork:

which right?? OK.since when do women have right?? Do u watch wild life programmes?? Since when does a lioness refuse a male lion when he request for punny? they always deliver. but with black women, all they do iz cuss u out. The too dammm rude. you ask a chick: Sweeery can i get a hug?? Her reply: ***YOU AND WHO??***

(a big special thanks to the person who invented the **back hand slap**)
angry

So you refuse to use the brains God gave you and you are envying animals!! This is too funny I think ur joking! You approach women and right away ask for a hug? Instead of you to ask advise from ur fellow men on how to approach human females you're doing this.
If you try that hug thing with me, I go woosah you well well! grin grin grin grin
Re: Is It OK To Slap A Female On The Face In 2013 For Being Rude? by Idowuogbo(f): 9:42pm On Apr 29, 2012
ijebabe:

So you refuse to use the brains God gave you and you are envying animals!! This is too funny I think ur joking! You approach women and right away ask for a hug? Instead of you to ask advise from ur fellow men on how to approach human females you're doing this.
If you try that hug thing with me, I go woosah you well well! grin grin grin grin
Ijebunian u b newbie? Cus it seems you don't no u've bin interacting wiv Yaba left finest, Cork is yi lori 1 of Nairaland. Emmmh.... Let me warn u o! His madness is contagious.So beware!!!!
Re: Is It OK To Slap A Female On The Face In 2013 For Being Rude? by ijebabe: 9:44pm On Apr 29, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Ijebunian u b newbie? Cus it seems you don't no u've bin interacting wiv Yaba left finest, Cork is yi lori 1 of Nairaland. Emmmh.... Let me warn u o! His madness is contagious.So beware!!!!

See me see trouble! Was giving him the benefit of the doubt before jumping to conclusions but now its confirmed! LWKM!
Re: Is It OK To Slap A Female On The Face In 2013 For Being Rude? by KevinII(m): 9:45pm On Apr 29, 2012
ijebabe:

Ijeoma, with which hand pls? That your thick hand that you cannot lift? Please esplain undecided lipsrsealed
Re: Is It OK To Slap A Female On The Face In 2013 For Being Rude? by ijebabe: 9:49pm On Apr 29, 2012
Kevin_II:
Ijeoma, with which hand pls? That your thick hand that you cannot lift? Please esplain undecided lipsrsealed

Its only a matter of time before you show up. Kevin, are you a leech?? grin grin
Re: Is It OK To Slap A Female On The Face In 2013 For Being Rude? by MrCork17: 9:52pm On Apr 29, 2012
ijebabe:

Ijejeguje <<<<<<<<another example of the angry black woman (how do they expect to find husband with that kinda attitude?) undecided
Re: Is It OK To Slap A Female On The Face In 2013 For Being Rude? by KevinII(m): 9:53pm On Apr 29, 2012
ijebabe:

Its only a matter of time before you show up. Kevin, are you a leech?? grin grin
Say the truth and shame the devil, you've been wishing I show up yeah? cool
Re: Is It OK To Slap A Female On The Face In 2013 For Being Rude? by KevinII(m): 9:54pm On Apr 29, 2012
Mr..Cork:

Ijejeguje <<<<<<<<another example of the angry black woman (how do they expect to find husband with that kinda attitude?) undecided

Cork do you mind taking a nap? I am talking to my wife. Cheers!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photo:comic Actor , Afonja Olaniyi Aka Sanyeri Wed Omolara / Why Do Guys Who Are Not Virgins Feel Entitled To Marry A Virgin? / 8 Best Ways To Tell A Girl You Like Her - FOR GUYS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.