Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,759 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:48 PM

Dayokunu: Ok. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dayokunu: Ok. (1965 Views)

Nairaland -- Am Happy ok / Is Buhari Really Ok? Check Out This Photo And Judge / Video:body Of Late Chief Dim Chukwuemeka Ojukwu Arrivin Imo State With Rochas Ok (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dayokunu: Ok. by Garrithe1st: 11:21am On Dec 26, 2013
angry angry angry

R A P I S T
Re: Dayokunu: Ok. by Gboliwe: 4:39pm On Dec 26, 2013
musiwa112: let me help out, there can be two mrs musiwa, 2 first lady in nigeria . many state have 2 first lady in nigeria.

if 2 women had a babies for me in canada for example, if they cross to nigeria, by law in nigeria they are considered as mrs musiwa1 and mrs musiwa2
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Dayokunu: Ok. by Gboliwe: 4:45pm On Dec 26, 2013
musiwa112: why are you so concern about this white p thing. what is the big deal in it. white p is what is available my brother. your other alternative is to go and jump in front of a fast moving train. i am joking. p is p , either white or black.. it is the heart a woman has that matter.. not her color of skin.
shikena grin
Re: Dayokunu: Ok. by Jakumo(m): 6:06pm On Dec 26, 2013
Musiwa I am so fed up with these Filipino and Thai girls that I could sell my house and my dog, just to sniff some tasty White Puszy, and get some nice blonde pube-hairs lodged between my front teeth. Thank you Jeeesus.

I am booking my flight to Canada right away, and it is your DUTY as the Baale of Toto-Ronto to ensure that I dip my wick into some white snapper as soon as possible after I clear customs and immigration at the airport.

How DARE you claim that White Puszy is no big deal ? I want mine NOW. I mean RIGHT NOW !

Get busy NOW, Musiwa, and round up some White Puszy for my Xmas treat, with immediate effect, if you intend to retain your position as the Baale of Canada.

1 Like

Re: Dayokunu: Ok. by Ishilove: 6:11pm On Dec 26, 2013
Jakumo: Musiwa I am so fed up with these Filipino and Thai girls that I could sell my house and my dog, just to sniff some tasty White Puszy, and get some nice blonde pube-hairs lodged between my front teeth. Thank you Jeeesus.

I am booking my flight to Canada right away, and it is your DUTY as the Baale of Toto-Ronto to ensure that I dip my wick into some white snapper as soon as possible after I clear customs and immigration at the airport.

How DARE you claim that White Puszy is no big deal ? I want mine NOW. I mean RIGHT NOW !

Get busy NOW, Musiwa, and round up some White Puszy for my Xmas treat, with immediate effect, if you intend to retain your position as the Baale of Canada.
Gross!! shocked sad

*pukes*

Jakumo, you are one seeeick muffugah sad angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Aregbesola In Early Lead, As Results Tricke In / LIKE BOKO HARAM, ISIS Enslaves 400 Yazidi Women,Put them for sale for 10dollars / APC Reacts To Ogar On Osun Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.