Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,149 members, 7,818,452 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:11 PM

Nairalander Exposes The Rot On Agip Company's Access Road(pictures) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nairalander Exposes The Rot On Agip Company's Access Road(pictures) (1093 Views)

Explosion Hits Agip Pipeline In Bayelsa / Protest Going On On LAGOS STATE Secretariat Road (pictures) / Sporadic Gunshots At Daleko, Isolo Road (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalander Exposes The Rot On Agip Company's Access Road(pictures) by ChinoElects: 8:15am On Dec 14, 2013
I was in PH yesterday precisely at Agip company. I was shocked as to why this very important road (AGIP ROAD) is in a very bad and deplorable state. I asked my friend who works in Agip whether there is another road that leads to this same OIL COMPANY he said emphatic NO.

My question is: who is to blame? Agip Company or Rivers State government? Is the road not within the jurisdiction of Rivers State Government? Is Agip Company not paying tax to the State Government? Should the Federal Government be blamed that the only road leading to a major Oil Company is in this condition?

Re: Nairalander Exposes The Rot On Agip Company's Access Road(pictures) by MANGAM(m): 8:27am On Dec 14, 2013
Pls if u ve pics of the said road post dem as dis will help
Re: Nairalander Exposes The Rot On Agip Company's Access Road(pictures) by ChinoElects: 8:57am On Dec 14, 2013
MANGAM: Pls if u ve pics of the said road post dem as dis will help

FIXED!!
Re: Nairalander Exposes The Rot On Agip Company's Access Road(pictures) by ak47mann(m): 9:02am On Dec 14, 2013
the rivers state people are really unlucky with big allocation the state still looks underdeveloped cool
Re: Nairalander Exposes The Rot On Agip Company's Access Road(pictures) by Abagworo(m): 9:02am On Dec 14, 2013
LMFAO! This road is not bad. We have some bad roads in Port Harcourt but it does not mean majority are not good. Aren't you tired of looking for bad roads to snap? Your State cities have the worst roads and you refuse to snap them but because of your envy for Amaechi you are just looking for what he has failed to do. Tufiakwa! Poverty na disease.

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Exposes The Rot On Agip Company's Access Road(pictures) by ChinoElects: 9:10am On Dec 14, 2013
Abagworo: LMFAO! This road is not bad. We have some bad roads in Port Harcourt but it does not mean majority are not good. Aren't you tired of looking for bad roads to snap? Your State cities have the worst roads and you refuse to snap them but because of your envy for Amaechi you are just looking for what he has failed to do. Tufiakwa! Poverty na disease.

Am not trying to indict Amaechi here..

You know what, I have bucket full of pictures I took while passing the piggery roads of Owerre and Orlu en route to PH. grin

I am opening another thread to show the world what the present look of Imo state is like even after having borrowed over 200 billion from different banks until CBN placed a ban on Imo state from borrowing anymore loan.

There is no comparison between my state and yours as we have since left you people behind in all indices of development.
Re: Nairalander Exposes The Rot On Agip Company's Access Road(pictures) by Abagworo(m): 9:18am On Dec 14, 2013
ChinoElects:

Am not trying to indict Amaechi here..

You know what, I have bucket full of pictures I took while passing the piggery roads of Owerre and Orlu en route to PH. grin

I am opening another thread to show the world what the present look of Imo state is like even after having borrowed over 200 billion from different banks until CBN placed a ban on Imo state from borrowing anymore loan.

There is no comparison between my state and yours as we have since left you people behind in all indices of development.

You stink of poverty and write like poor man. Look for what to do and stop being jealous of men blessed by God. Amaechi and Rochas belong to real Nigerians devoid of tribalism and religious intolerance.
Re: Nairalander Exposes The Rot On Agip Company's Access Road(pictures) by DesChyko1(m): 9:21am On Dec 14, 2013
@OP, the blame must be shared.

Abagworo: LMFAO! This road is not bad. We have some bad roads in Port Harcourt but it does not mean majority are not good. Aren't you tired of looking for bad roads to snap? Your State cities have the worst roads and you refuse to snap them but because of your envy for Amaechi you are just looking for what he has failed to do. Tufiakwa! Poverty na disease.

Illiteracy is even worse.. I fail to see the direct connection between the OP's post and your reply. You must learn to see beyond your nose and stop being irritatingly fanatical.

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Exposes The Rot On Agip Company's Access Road(pictures) by ChinoElects: 9:25am On Dec 14, 2013
Abagworo:

You stink of poverty and write like poor man. Look for what to do and stop being jealous of men blessed by God. Amaechi and Rochas belong to real Nigerians devoid of tribalism and religious intolerance.

Lmao..

Don't ever mention the name of okorosha where human-beings are..

I have always offered to meet you one on one to know who is poor and who needs rescue but you have turned it down and hid in your holes. grin
I even went to Secretariate and asked of chizzy but nobody could identify you. Abagworo where are you and how can I see you? Stop hiding because poverty has not hidden you either.

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Exposes The Rot On Agip Company's Access Road(pictures) by ChinoElects: 9:28am On Dec 14, 2013
♥Dεs•Chγκσ♥:
@OP, the blame must be shared.

Illiteracy is even worse.. I fail to see the direct connection between the OP's post and your reply. You must learn to see beyond your nose and stop being irritatingly fanatical.

That is what you get when you have a lot of area-boys parading the streets who had only passing (6) as their highest academic qualification. Abagworo lost hope in Imo state and fled to PH where he is currently wallowing in deep poverty..
Re: Nairalander Exposes The Rot On Agip Company's Access Road(pictures) by IKEMBANNEWI: 9:31am On Dec 14, 2013
Chino you just derailed your own thread, trying to beef Abagworo as usual, i wonder why the both of you cant post on the same thread without backbiting eachother. I just hope what seems like 'play' here on Nl doesnt one day turn into a bloody event offline! The way you both are always @ eachothers necks. Odi Egwu!
Re: Nairalander Exposes The Rot On Agip Company's Access Road(pictures) by Abagworo(m): 9:34am On Dec 14, 2013
ChinoElects:

That is what you get when you have a lot of area-boys parading the streets who had only passing (6) as their highest academic qualification. Abagworo lost hope in Imo state and fled to PH where he currently wallowing in deep poverty..

In case you don't know, I'm not a a refugee like you people. Criticize or praise your Governor and leave Rochas and Amaechi alone. Nobody has ever opened a thread to show the bad roads in Anambra but jealousy has got you opening threads to condemn Imo and Rivers States just because the Governors refused to agree with tribalism and religious intolerance but chose to work for. The interest and peace of a multi-ethnic Nigeria. There's a thread about "Anambra the light of the nation" which is yearning for a showcase of the achievements but has remained empty and unattended. Go there and display the magnificent achievements of your governor. Poor man!
Re: Nairalander Exposes The Rot On Agip Company's Access Road(pictures) by ChinoElects: 9:37am On Dec 14, 2013
IKEMBA NNEWI: Chino you just derailed your own thread, trying to beef Abagworo as usual, i wonder why the both of you cant post on the same thread without backbiting eachother. I just hope what seems like 'play' here on Nl doesnt one day turn into a bloody event offline! The way you both are always @ eachothers necks. Odi Egwu!

Not at all..

I have made several efforts to meet him one on one in PH but he has kept hiding. He gave me a name 'chizzy', I have toured Rivers Secretariat to see if I could find him. Why can't abagworo show up himself if he is not a pauper parading the streets of PH. By this year he will be 36years old, he is not married, he is still living in his Ikwere mother's house.
Re: Nairalander Exposes The Rot On Agip Company's Access Road(pictures) by ChinoElects: 9:40am On Dec 14, 2013
Abagworo:

In case you don't know, I'm not a a refugee like you people. Criticize or praise your Governor and leave Rochas and Amaechi alone. Nobody has ever opened a thread to show the bad roads in Anambra but jealousy has got you opening threads to condemn Imo and Rivers States just because the Governors refused to agree with tribalism and religious intolerance but chose to work for. The interest and peace of a multi-ethnic Nigeria. There's a thread about "Anambra the light of the nation" which is yearning for a showcase of the achievements but has remained empty and unattended. Go there and display the magnificent achievements of your governor. Poor man!

Like as I said Imo state is presently in the hand of the 'devil'. I passed there yesterday I could hardly point to anything the clown has done for 3years with the loan of over 200billion.

Presently Imo state is worst state out of SE in all indices of development. Like as I said, I am opening a picture thread any moment from now to showcase to the world the rot going on in imo state.

Brace up..
Re: Nairalander Exposes The Rot On Agip Company's Access Road(pictures) by phantom(m): 10:14am On Dec 14, 2013
ChinoElects:

Like as I said Imo state is presently in the hand of the 'devil'. I passed there yesterday I could hardly point to anything the clown has done for 3years with the loan of over 200billion.

Presently Imo state is worst state out of SE in all indices of development. Like as I said, I am opening a picture thread any moment from now to showcase to the world the rot going on in imo state.

Brace up..
useless thread! Your house is on fire and you are busy chasing rats.your state is in shambles but you prefer to criticise others.you are being ripped of by a bunch of griffters yet you are running around in other places like a headless chicken.go and criticise peter and his grossly inferior projects.
Re: Nairalander Exposes The Rot On Agip Company's Access Road(pictures) by RareDiamond: 10:33am On Dec 14, 2013
ChinoElects:

Brace up..

ONYE AHANNA NWANNE YA!!!!!!. YOUR PICTURE WOULD BE USED BY NDI OFE AGAINST NDI IGBO, FOR HOW LONG WOULD CONTINUE DEFAME YOURSELF AND BROTHERS. THE FACT IS ROCHAS AND APC PARTY WON'T WIN ANY ELECTION IN IMO STATE COME 2015. NO IMO CHILD HAVE DEGRADED ANAMBRA INSTEAD THEY PROMOTE AND DEFEND IT FROM BIGOT. I DONT SEE WHY YOU SHOULD CONTINUE WITH THIS YOUR INSENSITIVE AND SENSELESS POST AGAINST NDI IMO
Re: Nairalander Exposes The Rot On Agip Company's Access Road(pictures) by ChinoElects: 10:40am On Dec 14, 2013
Rare Diamond:

ONYE AHANNA NWANNE YA!!!!!!. YOUR PICTURE WOULD BE USED BY NDI OFE AGAINST NDI IGBO, FOR HOW LONG WOULD CONTINUE DEFAME YOURSELF AND BROTHERS. THE FACT IS ROCHAS AND APC PARTY WON'T WIN ANY ELECTION IN IMO STATE COME 2015. NO IMO CHILD HAVE DEGRADED ANAMBRA INSTEAD THEY PROMOTE AND DEFEND IT FROM BIGOT. I DONT SEE WHY YOU SHOULD CONTINUE WITH THIS YOUR INSENSITIVE AND SENSELESS POST AGAINST NDI IMO

Lemme get you correctly..

Are campaigning that I should stay action and not create the thread because ndi ofe will capitalize on it..?
Re: Nairalander Exposes The Rot On Agip Company's Access Road(pictures) by phantom(m): 10:54am On Dec 14, 2013
Rare Diamond:

i dont agree with you.we should be able to criticize OBJECTIVELY our leaders in igbo land not minding where the person comes from.but people like the op have no iota of objectivity at all.
Re: Nairalander Exposes The Rot On Agip Company's Access Road(pictures) by kel4soft: 1:24pm On Dec 14, 2013
OP you are mischievous. If you are coming from Agip junction. I hope you would have seen other good roads or if you are coming from Mgbouba. I hope you saw Adageorge dualised road. This pix you posted here if you drive them, they are not up to 200m in length. So you should as well have posted other pictures you saw before getting to Agiip.
Knowing this is Nairaland, what is even your intention? You posted an entrance to the company that is still under construction from the other axis. You failed to tell Nairalanders that where you drove from to those spot you took where all dualised and good roads.
Anyway, that road is under construction. From Diobu joining to that end. (Agip Junction)
Re: Nairalander Exposes The Rot On Agip Company's Access Road(pictures) by Garrithe1st: 3:07pm On Dec 14, 2013
THRASH
Re: Nairalander Exposes The Rot On Agip Company's Access Road(pictures) by Zonacom(m): 3:31pm On Dec 14, 2013
IKEMBA NNEWI: Chino you just derailed your own thread, trying to beef Abagworo as usual, i wonder why the both of you cant post on the same thread without backbiting eachother. I just hope what seems like 'play' here on Nl doesnt one day turn into a bloody event offline! The way you both are always @ eachothers necks. Odi Egwu!
What chino does is bad but the truth is that Abagworo threw the first punch. Bot guys need Rehab.
#Abagworo be warned. Chino has got himself mean-looking SSS guys on his employ. Dont force chino's hands# hahahaha
Re: Nairalander Exposes The Rot On Agip Company's Access Road(pictures) by Zonacom(m): 3:37pm On Dec 14, 2013
ChinoElects:

Not at all..

I have made several efforts to meet him one on one in PH but he has kept hiding. He gave me a name 'chizzy', I have toured Rivers Secretariat to see if I could find him. Why can't abagworo show up himself if he is not a pauper parading the streets of PH. By this year he will be 36years old, he is not married, he is still living in his Ikwere mother's house.
Abagworo is the above true? Pls you guys need to settle whatever feud that exists between you two. Your behaviours on nairaland have been nothing short of disgrace to ndi igbo on nairaland.
Re: Nairalander Exposes The Rot On Agip Company's Access Road(pictures) by ChinoElects: 3:39pm On Dec 14, 2013
Zona.com:

What chino does is bad but the truth is that Abagworo threw the first punch. Bot guys need Rehab.
#Abagworo be warned. Chino has got himself mean-looking SSS guys on his employ. Dont force chino's hands# hahahaha

Zona, you got everything okay but the highlighted part..

Between me and that dolt that was born by an unknown father in the creeks who is suppose to be in the rehab?
Re: Nairalander Exposes The Rot On Agip Company's Access Road(pictures) by phantom(m): 4:00pm On Dec 14, 2013
ChinoElects:

Zona, you got everything okay but the highlighted part..

Between me and that dolt that was born by an unknown father in the creeks who is suppose to be in the rehab?
smh

(1) (Reply)

Gej Christmas Message To Nigerians / Crisis Looms In Apc... Is Tb Joshua’s Prophecy Already Coming To Pass? / Potential Winner Of The 2015 Presidential Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.