Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,628 members, 7,813,074 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:26 AM

Obasanjo Summons Southwest PDP Emergency Meeting - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo Summons Southwest PDP Emergency Meeting (22449 Views)

Nigeria, Iran Clash Over OPEC Emergency Meeting / PDP Governors Hold Emergency Meeting Over Wike’s Removal / APC Crisis: Governors Call Emergency Meeting As Osinbajo Meets Reps-elect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo Summons Southwest PDP Emergency Meeting by teejan: 10:05am On Dec 14, 2013
It is a plot for the mass exodus of PdP to AcN in the south west, obj moves with them to ACN to defeat a common enemy, Badluck Jonathan! I love this movie walahi!

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Summons Southwest PDP Emergency Meeting by budusky05(m): 10:06am On Dec 14, 2013
Well don OBJ. Mature minds
Re: Obasanjo Summons Southwest PDP Emergency Meeting by superior1: 10:07am On Dec 14, 2013
double post
Re: Obasanjo Summons Southwest PDP Emergency Meeting by Okijajuju1(m): 10:07am On Dec 14, 2013
Baba Aremu Olusegun Obasanjo..

I am not a Yoruba man, nor do I have any affiliations with the West, but as a Nigerian Political observer, you remain the greatest force in Politics Nigeria has ever had.

Keep doing your thing Baba. You are one of the few Politicians that says things as they ought to be. You are not perfect or even good, but atleast you do sometimes tells it like it is. PDP in the West is as powerful as APGA in the North. Time to restrategise, mend broken fences, prepare a plan of attack and follow these plans through to the end. I wish you a fruitful outcome from your meeting.

8 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Summons Southwest PDP Emergency Meeting by Nobody: 10:07am On Dec 14, 2013
I just dey observe
Re: Obasanjo Summons Southwest PDP Emergency Meeting by Nobody: 10:08am On Dec 14, 2013
ndu_chucks:

Great question. This meeting shows how out of control and ineffective GEJ really is. The man has lost control of his own party, otherwise he would have made sure that this meeting does not take place as planned. Since he did not stop the meeting, GEJ should immediately suspend OBJ from PDP for anti party activities. ko kwa?

wats anti party about a statesman and an elder of a party calling for a meeting of his regional party members. ..will u describe it as anti party if edwin clark calls a meeting of south south pdp??or if nnamadi sambo that of north??
Gej and his followers obviously breed anti democraticism....it is obvious. .anything under pdp that is against gej 2015 is now described as anti party...no internal democracy. ..complete tyranny. ..
Re: Obasanjo Summons Southwest PDP Emergency Meeting by chuks5552: 10:10am On Dec 14, 2013
Wow!!!!!!!! The long awaited day has finally come,Today is the day we are launching our

website which is http:// We wanna say May all Glory be to God for making this

project successful and even the webdevelopers that God also used in making this work

successfully.We wanna say this God who finally made my dreams to come to fruition will also

make your dreams and expectations this year and beyond to come to pass in Jesus name say

amen!!!!!!!!!! Remember that there is power in words

We wanna celebrate or launch today by Giving out Amazon best selling ebooks for free.So

download and download and download.Downloads will be accessible untill 12 am 15/12/2013.

These are some of the books which we are giving out for free today,I know you guys like

free things,but lemme tell you,It must cost you something to gain something,It cost me tens

of of thousands of naira to do this believe me or not and in the years to come,the benefits

will be multiplied.Renember,Konga,Jumia,amazon,ebay spent thousands of dollars to develope their website

Register in our website http:// and get access to these books instantly,but

please,I only need Something in return,Just only One request and if You do it,I Know that

the God That i serve will Bless you continually,You May ask what is that,well The only

thing I need is for You to help promote and campaign this site,What I mean is advertise

this Website for me,tell and convince people to come and buy from us,open threads in

nairaland,Facebook,Twitter and any where You can lay your hands upon and tell people about

us,That is how God will advertise you and I will also reward you in my own part

These are the books that will be of benefit to you.

1.The Hunger Games book 1(Literarture & Fiction) pdf

2.Catching Fire The Second Book of the Hunger Games pdf

3.Mockingjay The Final Book of The Hunger Games pdf

4.The 7 habits of Highly effective people:powerful Lessons in Personal Change(Self

Help/Inspiration) pdf

5.Nelson Mandela:A Long Way To Personal Freedom (Biographies) pdf

6.Sex For Dummies(Sexuality,Health) pdf

8.Speak English Like an American (Education) pdf

9.Click Millionaires: Work Less, Live More with an Internet Business You Love (Business and Investment) epub

10.The Harbinger: The Ancient Mystery That Holds the Secret of America's Future (Religion & Spirituality) epub

11.Head First Java, 2nd Edition (web master) epub

12.How To Get Rich (Money making books) epub

How To locate these books,open our website http:// and look out for these books,the price attached to them are ₦0.00 which means automatic download for you.

Have a happy weekend.
My Regards
Re: Obasanjo Summons Southwest PDP Emergency Meeting by mascot87(m): 10:11am On Dec 14, 2013
Promhize: What is wrong with this shameless old man?
Permit me to call your father also"shameless old man"

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Summons Southwest PDP Emergency Meeting by afanda(m): 10:11am On Dec 14, 2013
@ PointB am awaiting ur better post @ objective critics of GEJ Administration. Sure u r getting ready: coz ready or not here they come! I await the outcome. Plus ur signature is not impressive: personal opinion. Anyways, i enjoy reading ur defence. We all have our own view of things. No disrespect intended.
Re: Obasanjo Summons Southwest PDP Emergency Meeting by Nobody: 10:12am On Dec 14, 2013
[ quote author=pro01]In what capacity is he 'summoning' a meeting of South-West PDP?

This old buffoon should stop parading himself as anything more than a mere EX head of state! He should emulate his statesmanly predecessors and give it a rest![/quote]
A redundant statesman is as useless as an imprisoned murderer to a nation.....use ur head
Re: Obasanjo Summons Southwest PDP Emergency Meeting by Nobody: 10:15am On Dec 14, 2013
OBJ and GEJ had a private meeting recently in Kenya. I believe d outcome of that brief meeting has not been made known to d public.

And this meeting is now following. To me there are more than two sides to this.

3 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Summons Southwest PDP Emergency Meeting by teejan: 10:15am On Dec 14, 2013
@Badneat can you insult your old fada like that, I onow your fada will be packing shoes for obasanjo or opening his gate...you come here and type rubbish!
Re: Obasanjo Summons Southwest PDP Emergency Meeting by Positiveminds(m): 10:16am On Dec 14, 2013
I think it is time that Baba Obasanjo left politics for the younger ones. In recent times, he has done more harm to our nation. Personal interests seem to have overtaken his reasonings. He would be better off living his life in quietness than forcing himself to remain politically relevant in the scheme of events in Nigeria.
Re: Obasanjo Summons Southwest PDP Emergency Meeting by teejan: 10:18am On Dec 14, 2013
It would be better for Jonathan to quit politics because he is a failed leader, I dont think he can even lecture because he looks on the low side mentally, mayb fishing or militancy would do.

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Summons Southwest PDP Emergency Meeting by ukamkelvin: 10:20am On Dec 14, 2013
Guys remember OBJ & GEJ entered a secret meeting in Kenya, u never can tell wat d out come of d meetin was. Dis is politics for u, anytin can happen. Let's just wait & c
Re: Obasanjo Summons Southwest PDP Emergency Meeting by muktarmtt(m): 10:22am On Dec 14, 2013
tomakint: This Obasanjo will not cease to amaze me with his Awada keri keri style of politics grin grin grin the division in Southwest PDP has come to stay and there is nothing a one thousand Obasanjos can do to that! Whatever the outcome of their meeting that will still not stop Jonathan from winning come 2015!
Yeah it will not STOL him from failing GEJ is going down weda u lyk it or not.
Re: Obasanjo Summons Southwest PDP Emergency Meeting by gratiaeo(m): 10:23am On Dec 14, 2013
With this type of meeting Tinubu and APC in southwest are in trouble but let us wait till after the meeting.
We pray that the meeting go well for the development of Nigeria as a whole and not for sheer egocentric and self centered plans.
I wish them Goodluck
Re: Obasanjo Summons Southwest PDP Emergency Meeting by Nobody: 10:23am On Dec 14, 2013
teejan: @Badneat can you insult your old fada like that, I onow your fada will be packing shoes for obasanjo or opening his gate...you come here and type rubbish!

I don't throw insults around. ..don't know if u read all the posts...I only quoted those in reply to someone. ..didn't u see quoted there??I'm known not to insult or abuse people on nairaland.com. ...
I deserve an unreserved apology from u
Re: Obasanjo Summons Southwest PDP Emergency Meeting by ukamkelvin: 10:24am On Dec 14, 2013
Guys remember OBJ & GEJ entered a secret meeting in Kenya, u never can tell wat d out come of d meetin was. Dis is politics for u, anytin can happen. Let's just wait & c
Re: Obasanjo Summons Southwest PDP Emergency Meeting by muktarmtt(m): 10:26am On Dec 14, 2013
Aromas:

Fool, who b ur papa self??
No body o! who knws may b he didn't have one bar star*d mtsw
Re: Obasanjo Summons Southwest PDP Emergency Meeting by OrlandoOwoh(m): 10:28am On Dec 14, 2013
gratiaeo: GEj should as a matter of urgency without fear or favor, arrest all the corrupt government functionaries both the ex and present. Including OBJ, IBB, ATIKU etc. By taking action, no one will henceforth call you dumb. Forget 2015 and damn the consequence of your action.
He that goes to equity must go with clean hands. Are the hands of GEJ clean?

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Summons Southwest PDP Emergency Meeting by Twist4u: 10:30am On Dec 14, 2013
OBSERVING IN CAMERA
Re: Obasanjo Summons Southwest PDP Emergency Meeting by teejan: 10:36am On Dec 14, 2013
@badneat, am sorry Bro...really.ok
Re: Obasanjo Summons Southwest PDP Emergency Meeting by sagbar(m): 10:47am On Dec 14, 2013
That is the problem with this Obasanjo of a man...he is too lazy for the present Nigeria politics.While people lyk Tinubu were busy canvasing for support all over the regions,he won't stop to converge clueless people to his hill top residence...Tinubu can sacrifice anything to bring anyone to his camp most especially if he knows such person can work wonders for his party relevance at any level.Obasanjo is yet to learn modern politics!
Re: Obasanjo Summons Southwest PDP Emergency Meeting by jouchmaleo: 10:50am On Dec 14, 2013
APC should be worried by now. definitely PDP is taking back southwest come 2015
Re: Obasanjo Summons Southwest PDP Emergency Meeting by Nobody: 10:50am On Dec 14, 2013
The old school cabals whether in PDP and/or any party that has been holding this country to ransom against the structures of the constitution MUST gradually be shown the way out of Politics.

OBJ is a terribly sick old man who believe he must always proffer solution to Nigeria's problem, as if we care, cos at the end of the day, we buy our diesel, we have no hospitals, no social benefits and no biometric system. OBJ was there for 8yrs without doing jack. The future of Nigeria is not his business, cos he has no stake in the future. So why is he not resting in retirement ?

A man, who knowingly put a sick Yaradua in office, with a premonition that GEJ will be a President he can control, has realized that he is nobody's boy, now he has realized that he is a SW man, even when Tinubu has single-highhandedly reduced him to nothing of relevancy in SW politics.

Now, he calls a meeting, the outcome can not be for good of the nation but the supremacy of OBJ over the rest.

It is us, against them, and in the battle off the revolutionists, the masses always win.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Summons Southwest PDP Emergency Meeting by Nobody: 10:51am On Dec 14, 2013
Baba on Revolution... Wait and see
Re: Obasanjo Summons Southwest PDP Emergency Meeting by InfoZone: 10:55am On Dec 14, 2013
sagbar: That is the problem with this Obasanjo of a man...he is too lazy for the present Nigeria politics.While people lyk Tinubu were busy canvasing for support all over the regions,he won't stop to converge clueless people to his hill top residence...Tinubu can sacrifice anything to bring anyone to his camp most especially if he knows such person can work wonders for his party relevance at any level.Obasanjo is yet to learn modern politics!
wot's dc guy sayin?
Re: Obasanjo Summons Southwest PDP Emergency Meeting by Stanbeto: 10:56am On Dec 14, 2013
Nigeria is far Bigger than any individual or Party. God Bless 9ja
Re: Obasanjo Summons Southwest PDP Emergency Meeting by donodion(m): 10:57am On Dec 14, 2013
Let them all gather together with their babarigas and plot to further keep the well beign of Nigeria within their grasp. *wishing RPGS could rain on those people all in one spot* angry angry angry angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Trailer Drivers Still Driving During Daytime In Lagos / Hameed Ali Fails To Honour Senate’s Invitation / Saraki, Allies Move To Regain Relevance In Kwara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.