Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,206 members, 7,829,316 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:49 AM

TRUE LOVE: Is By Action And Not By Words Alone (A Story) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / TRUE LOVE: Is By Action And Not By Words Alone (A Story) (685 Views)

When She Says She Needs Action And Not Words / Words Alone Can't Say How Much I Miss Him. / Differences Between True Love And Fake Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

TRUE LOVE: Is By Action And Not By Words Alone (A Story) by Wisdytech(m): 8:35am On Dec 14, 2013
FOR YOUR MORNING:
BUT PLEASE IF YoUR NAME is #Lovina,
please dont read it again, because i believe you
might had known it already:

Why do you love me?
*Lady: Why do you like me..? Why do you love me?

**Man : I can’t tell you the reason. But I really like you…

*Lady : You can’t even tell me the reason… How can you say you like me? How can you say you love me?

**Man : I really don’t know the reason, but I can prove that I love
you.

*Lady : Proof? No! I want you to tell
me the reason. My friend’s boyfriend can tell her why he loves
her but not you!

**Man : Ok.. Ok! Erm…
Because you are beautiful, Because your voice is sweet,
Because you are caring, Because you are loving,
Because you are thoughtful,
Because of your smile,
The lady felt very satisfied with the man’s answer. Unfortunately a few days later, the Lady met with an accident and went into a coma.The Guy placed a
letter by her side as follows.
Darling, I love you because of your sweet
voice. However, can you talk now?
No! Therefore I cannot love you. I like you because of your care and concern for me.However, now that you cannot show them, therefore I
cannot love you.
I love you because of your smile However, can you smile now? Can you move? No, therefore, I cannot
love you.
If love needs a reason, like now, there is no reason for me to love
you anymore. Does love need a reason? NO! Therefore, I still love you. And love doesn’t need a
reason With love always, Forever yours.
Re: TRUE LOVE: Is By Action And Not By Words Alone (A Story) by ojeka1(m): 8:39am On Dec 14, 2013
ok

1 Like

Re: TRUE LOVE: Is By Action And Not By Words Alone (A Story) by Waspy(m): 9:41am On Dec 14, 2013
Stories that touch the heart undecided

1 Like

Re: TRUE LOVE: Is By Action And Not By Words Alone (A Story) by Wisdytech(m): 2:25pm On Dec 14, 2013
Waspy: Stories that touch the heart undecided
LARGE OBSERVATION!

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Can You Date A Carpenter? / Is This A Wise Move? / The Pledge Of A Nuclear Physicist To His Emotionally UNSTABLE Maiden

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.