Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,146 members, 7,849,572 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 02:02 AM

How My Life Was Saved With Another Man's Own.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How My Life Was Saved With Another Man's Own.. (588 Views)

How I Got Saved From Masturbation. / "How 5 Cups Of Water Per Day Saved My Relationship" / A Prewedding Shoot That Tells Story Of Soldier Who Saved A Princess In Need (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How My Life Was Saved With Another Man's Own.. by zadok60: 9:03am On Dec 14, 2013
I was travelling to Benue last week monday when we were stopped by some armed robbers.They asked every one to come out and lie down on the ground,they kicked and beat many people and even a man that knew one of them..
Suddenly,we saw a bus coming.The driver did not knw that they were robbers,it was already late before he knew..As he was trying to run back reversing,one of the robbers shot the tyres of the bus and the bus fell..They rushed there and dragged the driver and other passengers to where we were.They flogged them all with woods and hit dem with guns.
The leader then gave our driver a task to shoot the other driver and save himself and his passengers or they will shoot us all.
Immediately our driver agreed and that was how we wer saved o.Though we all felt for the other driver and wish his soul to rest in peace.
If you were to be our driver,what would you have done??

op please front page things i beg u
Re: How My Life Was Saved With Another Man's Own.. by rockafela(m): 9:19am On Dec 14, 2013
BOOKED
Re: How My Life Was Saved With Another Man's Own.. by Nobody: 9:27am On Dec 14, 2013
No need to lie. I fear death. So i would have done the same. One live for milion soul.
I wish there was testimony section
Re: How My Life Was Saved With Another Man's Own.. by Enegod(m): 9:32am On Dec 14, 2013
undecided
Re: How My Life Was Saved With Another Man's Own.. by zadok60: 9:40am On Dec 14, 2013
Cykik: No need to lie. I fear death. So i would have done the same. One live for milion soul.
I wish there was testimony section

Thank you bro for your sincerity
Re: How My Life Was Saved With Another Man's Own.. by zadok60: 9:42am On Dec 14, 2013
rockafela: BOOKED

??
Re: How My Life Was Saved With Another Man's Own.. by buchi4action(m): 9:47am On Dec 14, 2013
ATTENTION:

modrators please move this to the right section. angry
Re: How My Life Was Saved With Another Man's Own.. by sweettease(f): 9:59am On Dec 14, 2013
It didn't happen, no need for pictures tongue
Re: How My Life Was Saved With Another Man's Own.. by zadok60: 9:59am On Dec 14, 2013
please i'd very happy if its done fast
Re: How My Life Was Saved With Another Man's Own.. by zadok60: 10:01am On Dec 14, 2013
sweet-tease:
It didn't happen, no need for pictures tongue

no worry,one day u go xperience am also..u hear?..
Re: How My Life Was Saved With Another Man's Own.. by sweettease(f): 10:05am On Dec 14, 2013
zadok60:

no worry,one day u go xperience am also..u hear?..
shocked shocked Back to sender! Na so person tell you b4 you forge dis story tongue
Re: How My Life Was Saved With Another Man's Own.. by zadok60: 10:17am On Dec 14, 2013
sweet-tease:

shocked shocked Back to sender! Na so person tell you b4 you forge dis story tongue

ok i don hear you,but just pray make e no happen to u at all.ur driver fit no go hlp situation,and dah means anoda story u knw..Girl go n fix out ur house chores pls
Re: How My Life Was Saved With Another Man's Own.. by sweettease(f): 10:25am On Dec 14, 2013
zadok60:

ok i don hear you,but just pray make e no happen to u at all.ur driver fit no go hlp situation,and dah means anoda story u knw..Girl go n fix out ur house chores pls
Lol.. I was just messing with you, hav heard far worse and my elder bro's experience wasn't a nice one. You are lucky! Thank God for your life.

Btw hw you take knw seff? i won go wash plate embarassed

(1) (Reply)

Seun Kuti, His Girlfriend & Their New Baby (Picture) / See Girl Who Was Bathed With Acid For Unfriending Guy On Facebook. / Asking A Stranger Out For A Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.