Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,648 members, 7,809,446 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:46 AM

A Prewedding Shoot That Tells Story Of Soldier Who Saved A Princess In Need - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Prewedding Shoot That Tells Story Of Soldier Who Saved A Princess In Need (73197 Views)

Man Stood By His Girlfriend When She Had Cancer, Tells Story 2 Years Later / This Nigerian Couple Brought A Dog To Their Prewedding Shoot / This Nigerian Couple Brought A Dog To Their Prewedding Shoot (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Prewedding Shoot That Tells Story Of Soldier Who Saved A Princess In Need by lalasticlala(m): 1:05pm On Aug 13, 2015
Soon-to-wed couple Adams and Tbloom have graciously shared their love story and prewedding photos with us.

From the creative session, we see a princess and a soldier.

After running from danger, the princess was too tired to continue and sat at the foot of the wall, hoping and praying that help would.

After hours of search throughout the kingdom, the gallant soldier dressed in battle regalia came to the rescue!

In the actual sense, Adams is a soldier but Tbloom says he is the calmest and selfless soldier ever, aww!

“All that stuff about soldiers been mean, arrogant, wicked etc with him all that is zero. All I can say is that he’s my SIGNIFICANT OTHER , my everything BRIGHT and after God he’s my Shield.

Thier love story as narrated by Tbloom:

We met at Ouch Maryland where I worked at the time, he came to get a blazer he saw hanging while returning from work, I attended to him, got his contact for his invoice and for follow up. We gisted that day as I was trying to build customer relationship and he paid and left. On weekly basis I used to call customers that buy for the week to make them feel special and important and he was included.

From then on, he said something kept pushing him to call me and he was struggling not to but after some days he gave in and called to come take me home after work. I turned it down because at that point I knew that wasn’t customer behaviour again. I stayed away from his calls but not long after I did him the honors and he took me home. We later chatted via text that he wanted something serious, said he wanted to settle down and asked if I was seeing someone, told him yes and he apologized for intruding and said he would let me be.

In fact the next day he came on stronger, started calling to check up, showing care etc and that was how it all started. His proposal was his asking out lol, I told him we had to slow down because at the time I didn’t like the whole idea of using marriage to get to me then because I cared less about settling down. We started and in less than 5months we got planning.

The turn on for me was his passion, he wants something he gets it, his love, care, attention was 10/10, he’s just super.

The lovebirds will get married this weekend in Benin city.

http://weddinginnigeria.com/a-prewedding-shoot-that-tells-story-of-soldier-who-saved-the-princess-in-need/

30 Likes 7 Shares

Re: A Prewedding Shoot That Tells Story Of Soldier Who Saved A Princess In Need by lalasticlala(m): 1:07pm On Aug 13, 2015
More

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Prewedding Shoot That Tells Story Of Soldier Who Saved A Princess In Need by MosakuAW(m): 1:09pm On Aug 13, 2015
kiss

Cool, lovely love story and very innovative. I kind of like it. Wishing you guys more and more love stories in your life.

Btw, i hope that first picture acting was not inside Sambisa forest ooooo. BH won't hear say una dey act love story oooo with soldier uniform.

Happy Married life.

140 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Prewedding Shoot That Tells Story Of Soldier Who Saved A Princess In Need by Akkord4gov: 1:09pm On Aug 13, 2015
Re: A Prewedding Shoot That Tells Story Of Soldier Who Saved A Princess In Need by boolet: 1:09pm On Aug 13, 2015
grin cry innovative kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Prewedding Shoot That Tells Story Of Soldier Who Saved A Princess In Need by Nneziwili(m): 1:10pm On Aug 13, 2015
nyc
Re: A Prewedding Shoot That Tells Story Of Soldier Who Saved A Princess In Need by justi4jesu(f): 1:14pm On Aug 13, 2015
cool cool

2 Likes

Re: A Prewedding Shoot That Tells Story Of Soldier Who Saved A Princess In Need by Aminat508(f): 1:18pm On Aug 13, 2015
Love is friendship that has caught fire. It is quiet understanding, mutual confidence, sharing and forgiving. It is loyalty through good and bad times. It settles for less than perfection and makes allowances for human weaknesses

103 Likes 18 Shares

Re: A Prewedding Shoot That Tells Story Of Soldier Who Saved A Princess In Need by 1dafullymade(f): 1:19pm On Aug 13, 2015
Beautiful.....may God bless them.. & may God remember me & give me my own knight....Amen o!

22 Likes

Re: A Prewedding Shoot That Tells Story Of Soldier Who Saved A Princess In Need by Houseofglam7(f): 1:19pm On Aug 13, 2015
I like the concept!!!

3 Likes

Re: A Prewedding Shoot That Tells Story Of Soldier Who Saved A Princess In Need by okirewaju(f): 1:20pm On Aug 13, 2015
Nice!

1 Like

Re: A Prewedding Shoot That Tells Story Of Soldier Who Saved A Princess In Need by asscb(f): 1:20pm On Aug 13, 2015
This is good news undecided

2 Likes

Re: A Prewedding Shoot That Tells Story Of Soldier Who Saved A Princess In Need by MzzTega(f): 1:22pm On Aug 13, 2015
Beautiful pictures.
Marrying a soldier mehn you need God's grace.
I release such Grace unto you. IJN

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Prewedding Shoot That Tells Story Of Soldier Who Saved A Princess In Need by Deejavuu(f): 1:26pm On Aug 13, 2015
Wow!!

Very nice concept..

Wish them the best of married life kiss smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Prewedding Shoot That Tells Story Of Soldier Who Saved A Princess In Need by falconey(m): 1:27pm On Aug 13, 2015
wondeful!

1 Like

Re: A Prewedding Shoot That Tells Story Of Soldier Who Saved A Princess In Need by misspicy(f): 1:27pm On Aug 13, 2015
Bankyblue where at thoucheesy
Re: A Prewedding Shoot That Tells Story Of Soldier Who Saved A Princess In Need by kennyman2000(m): 1:33pm On Aug 13, 2015
Nice one..

Check my signature for ur customised wristband
Re: A Prewedding Shoot That Tells Story Of Soldier Who Saved A Princess In Need by LogoDWhiz(m): 1:44pm On Aug 13, 2015
Original and interesting

1 Like

Re: A Prewedding Shoot That Tells Story Of Soldier Who Saved A Princess In Need by Nobody: 1:54pm On Aug 13, 2015
Hmmm! Benin City(edo state) again? first it was a nairalander weds another nairalander in benin city(edo state) and now within 7days its a calm soldier getting married to his future wife also in benin city(edo state) and dat got me asking "IS IT ONLY IN BENIN CITY(edo state) GOOD THINGS THAT BRINGS UNLIMITED HAPPINESS DOES HAPPEN?"

Edo state been ahead every other state in terms of getting married and so many others unmentioned since 1400AD.

#WeRuleAndOthersDistancelyFollow

You knw what that means our single ladies weeping their eye balls out and begging God for atleast a husband? it means that before your prayer wil be hastely answered by God you have to first be an indigene or a resident of/in edo state.

Try it and thank me later!

23 Likes 5 Shares

Re: A Prewedding Shoot That Tells Story Of Soldier Who Saved A Princess In Need by Omotayor123(f): 2:13pm On Aug 13, 2015
Hmmmcheesy Lovely!
Re: A Prewedding Shoot That Tells Story Of Soldier Who Saved A Princess In Need by lalasticlala(m): 2:16pm On Aug 13, 2015
Aminat508:
Love is friendship that has caught fire. It is quiet understanding, mutual confidence, sharing and forgiving. It is loyalty through good and bad times. It settles for less than perfection and makes allowances for human weaknesses

mmmmm. love doctor in the house....

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Prewedding Shoot That Tells Story Of Soldier Who Saved A Princess In Need by Aminat508(f): 2:18pm On Aug 13, 2015
lalasticlala:

mmmmm. love doctor in the house....
embarassed embarassed embarassed

2 Likes

Re: A Prewedding Shoot That Tells Story Of Soldier Who Saved A Princess In Need by Ishilove: 2:20pm On Aug 13, 2015
Joblessness.

I'm still yet to grasp the significance of all these so called 'pre-wedding' shoots. People get lost in the glitz and 'feferity' of wedding rituals, often times forgetting that 'wedding ceremony' and 'marriage' are two entirely different situations.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Prewedding Shoot That Tells Story Of Soldier Who Saved A Princess In Need by Omotayor123(f): 2:22pm On Aug 13, 2015
Aminat508:
I can tell my friend is in love cheesy

3 Likes

Re: A Prewedding Shoot That Tells Story Of Soldier Who Saved A Princess In Need by Omotayor123(f): 2:22pm On Aug 13, 2015
Ishilove:
Joblessness.
You think so

2 Likes

Re: A Prewedding Shoot That Tells Story Of Soldier Who Saved A Princess In Need by mirexxx(f): 2:23pm On Aug 13, 2015
awwwwww! lovely
cheesy cheesy
Re: A Prewedding Shoot That Tells Story Of Soldier Who Saved A Princess In Need by rawtouch: 2:27pm On Aug 13, 2015
The army has warned people about wearing their camouflage now you will do frog jump on your wedding day

Don't mind me just kidding nice concept, hope alcoholic malt will be served

1 Like

Re: A Prewedding Shoot That Tells Story Of Soldier Who Saved A Princess In Need by SlimBrawnie(f): 2:40pm On Aug 13, 2015
Too much watching of cartoon.. Nice concept

1 Like

Re: A Prewedding Shoot That Tells Story Of Soldier Who Saved A Princess In Need by vickkyruby(f): 2:41pm On Aug 13, 2015
Beautiful! cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

This Is The World's Oldest Valentine Day Card, Printed In 1797 (Photos) / Please Help. Is The Condition I Gave My Girlfriend Too Harsh? / Virgins Have Nothing To Offer Except Their Tight Private Part – Nigerian Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.