Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,148 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:24 AM

Banks Sealing ; Imolites Travel To Nnewi ,Umuahia,Onitsha To Make Withdrawals - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Banks Sealing ; Imolites Travel To Nnewi ,Umuahia,Onitsha To Make Withdrawals (920 Views)

Imolites Storm Freedom Falls; Appreciate Gov. Okorocha (photos) / Abubakar Bello Uncovers N70b Cash Withdrawals By Govt Officials / Flood, No Road From Awka To Nnewi. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Banks Sealing ; Imolites Travel To Nnewi ,Umuahia,Onitsha To Make Withdrawals by ochejoseph(m): 9:18am On Dec 14, 2013
As a Result of the closure of commercial Banks in Imo state, By the APC led Administration of Owelle Anayo Rochas Okorocha, a severe cash crunch has hit the state.

Hard hit were patients who were scheduled to Undergo surgeries, but were unable to make payments for the procedure and consumables needed for the operation due to the closure of the banks.
As at friday,most residents of the state who had financial transactions to make had resorted to travelling to Neighbouring states and towns like Umuahia,Nnewi,And Onitsha to make withdrawals in order to fulfil their financial obligation to business partners while teachers and other low income Earners have resorted to borrowing from friends and relatives to make Ends meets.
Re: Banks Sealing ; Imolites Travel To Nnewi ,Umuahia,Onitsha To Make Withdrawals by MANGAM(m): 9:19am On Dec 14, 2013
Robbers might take advantage on d highways
Re: Banks Sealing ; Imolites Travel To Nnewi ,Umuahia,Onitsha To Make Withdrawals by DesChyko1(m): 9:41am On Dec 14, 2013
No be small thing o.. I had to take a bus from Imo to Onitsha to withdraw N500 that I used in paying my transport fare back to Imo. It's not fair o.. Mmm
Re: Banks Sealing ; Imolites Travel To Nnewi ,Umuahia,Onitsha To Make Withdrawals by princenonny(m): 8:02pm On Dec 14, 2013
Gov Rochas Okorocha aka 'El Loco'
Re: Banks Sealing ; Imolites Travel To Nnewi ,Umuahia,Onitsha To Make Withdrawals by ochejoseph(m): 8:41pm On Dec 14, 2013
princenonny: Gov Rochas Okorocha aka 'El Loco'

Bros pls forgive me what's El Loco
Re: Banks Sealing ; Imolites Travel To Nnewi ,Umuahia,Onitsha To Make Withdrawals by 9jaBrid(m): 10:29pm On Dec 14, 2013
Too bad!!
Re: Banks Sealing ; Imolites Travel To Nnewi ,Umuahia,Onitsha To Make Withdrawals by Nobody: 11:06pm On Dec 14, 2013
This shouldn't be happening especially at this time of the year. Rochas should do something and don't let people to suffer for what they know nothing about. Imo residents would be the worst hit if the problem escalates. embarassed
Re: Banks Sealing ; Imolites Travel To Nnewi ,Umuahia,Onitsha To Make Withdrawals by solomon111(m): 12:12am On Dec 15, 2013
A complete joke of a governor.
Re: Banks Sealing ; Imolites Travel To Nnewi ,Umuahia,Onitsha To Make Withdrawals by princenonny(m): 5:54am On Dec 15, 2013
ochejoseph:

Bros pls forgive me what's El Loco
the crazy one
Re: Banks Sealing ; Imolites Travel To Nnewi ,Umuahia,Onitsha To Make Withdrawals by ochejoseph(m): 2:55pm On Dec 15, 2013
princenonny: the crazy one

​=))º°˚˚˚°ºнaĦaнaº°˚˚˚°º‎​=))
Re: Banks Sealing ; Imolites Travel To Nnewi ,Umuahia,Onitsha To Make Withdrawals by gramci: 5:54pm On Dec 15, 2013
imo state people enter one chance cheesy
Re: Banks Sealing ; Imolites Travel To Nnewi ,Umuahia,Onitsha To Make Withdrawals by Nobody: 6:12pm On Dec 15, 2013
Does Rochas have power to prevent people from withrawing money from ATM? The answer is no. All these lies being spread by Ibos against Rochas is unforgivable. The only crime Rochas committed was to join APC. Rochas was once called the best Ibo governor three months after becoming governor of Imo State. I am not suprised by Ibos blackmailing and lying against fellow Ibo man. Ibos do this all the time. They have burned bridges and created enemity in every part of Nigeria.

By the way, where is the prove that Rochas got something to do with people having problem withdrawing cash from ATM? SMH at Ibos!
Re: Banks Sealing ; Imolites Travel To Nnewi ,Umuahia,Onitsha To Make Withdrawals by ochejoseph(m): 8:06pm On Dec 15, 2013
payless: Does Rochas have power to prevent people from withrawing money from ATM? The answer is no. All these lies being spread by Ibos against Rochas is unforgivable. The only crime Rochas committed was to join APC. Rochas was once called the best Ibo governor three months after becoming governor of Imo State. I am not suprised by Ibos blackmailing and lying against fellow Ibo man. Ibos do this all the time. They have burned bridges and created enemity in every part of Nigeria.

By the way, where is the prove that Rochas got something to do with people having problem withdrawing cash from ATM? SMH at Ibos!

False , All which ibo man will see ATM and travel to make withdrawals, ibo people re objective people they don't just follow or castigate people blindly the man is simply not leaving up to expectation .
Personally I had high hope when he became Gov ,parties apart I expected him to fix Imo , but go to Imo today all u see I uncompleted round abouts nothing to show for all the allocations , local govt funds , and the capital market cash he sourced . He is simply Fraud

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News: Senator Saraki Dares The Odds, Decamps To Apc, More Stories / Osun APC Warns PDP Against Anarchy Ahead Aug 9 Polls / Sheikh Dahiru Bauchi Tells Us ‘how I Escaped The Bomb Blast’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.