Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,585 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:31 PM

Is It True I Can Get A Real Girlfriend On Nairaland? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It True I Can Get A Real Girlfriend On Nairaland? (2280 Views)

Man Proposes To His Girlfriend On The Road In Ojuelegba (photo) / Man Proposes To Girlfriend On KLM Flight With The Help Of The Pilot (photos) / Ooni Of Ife's Son Proposes To Girlfriend On His Knees. [photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It True I Can Get A Real Girlfriend On Nairaland? by longjohnsilver: 9:24am On Dec 15, 2013
...Actually

....Personally

....Seriously

.....I am really...

To be continued
Re: Is It True I Can Get A Real Girlfriend On Nairaland? by Yemlizzy(f): 9:26am On Dec 15, 2013
What a thread cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Is It True I Can Get A Real Girlfriend On Nairaland? by onegig(m): 9:51am On Dec 15, 2013
Dr2great: May God forbid.,i can not even date a nairalander let alone love or marry her.,i can only Bleep a nairaland girl once or twice,afterwards i throw her away..nairaland girls are not wife materia at all.,a decent and christain girl cannot register on nairaland.,what about ur friends,family and even children, how wil u explain to them, That u meet ur wife on nairaland? Truth is bitter,but it must be told..NAIRALAND GIRL IS NOT FOR ME.
Thats how people curse themselves. Do you want me to help you say amen to that prayer of yours?

Are you more concerned bout how you met her than her character. So the numerous people posting here aren't humans?

For your info, the girl next door, the lady you see passing your street, the one in your dept. are all members of nairaland. So deal with it.

This thread has just shown how warped the minds of most kids on here are.

A wise man opens his heart and take opportunities to better his life a silly one closes his eyes and sticks to his insolent ideas of the world.

2 Likes

Re: Is It True I Can Get A Real Girlfriend On Nairaland? by IAMBREEZY: 11:45am On Dec 15, 2013
Shaakasi:

ctfuuuu grin dis got me rolling
kisskisskiss
Re: Is It True I Can Get A Real Girlfriend On Nairaland? by Snoggy(m): 2:25pm On Dec 15, 2013
k2039: I assume from your thinking that nairalanders are not humans but robots, mtchew.

If you can find love on nairaland then it simply means love can be found on nairaland.

The naysayers who keep ranting about the impossibilities of online dating in most cases have never tried. They heard someone who also heard someone say it doesn't work and everyone just re echoes.

Dude, where the hell have you been? shockedshocked So long!
Re: Is It True I Can Get A Real Girlfriend On Nairaland? by cbrass(m): 2:54pm On Dec 15, 2013
For your information I met her on BADDO...and we are so compatible....some times am shy to tell people how we met!
Re: Is It True I Can Get A Real Girlfriend On Nairaland? by Tonjeola1(m): 4:48pm On Dec 15, 2013
mayorall: See this people, so nairaland girls are not woman or what?. Many are only limited to romance section and come here come they spill trash . Go to tech market, phone and internet section or fashion and business sections and see very hardworking naira land girls. oga mi for importation, your guy is dating a nairalander and in the 4 days, we will be one year and a month.
Oga mayorall, you make me believed it can happen, had read your story and you know am following you. pls teach me your skills!
Re: Is It True I Can Get A Real Girlfriend On Nairaland? by Tonjeola1(m): 5:05pm On Dec 15, 2013
marvis5077: Even google cannot answer this question
ok. if google can't, i think you can?
Re: Is It True I Can Get A Real Girlfriend On Nairaland? by k2039: 10:58pm On Dec 15, 2013
Snoggy: Dude, where the hell have you been? shockedshocked So long!
I have been around, just chose to be on the sideline.
Re: Is It True I Can Get A Real Girlfriend On Nairaland? by shizzle11(m): 1:43am On Dec 16, 2013
Tonjeola1:
I want to know, that was why i air my mind
make her an acquaintance first.....let her be used to you....don't try too much to impress her...try to be yourself

There s really no hard and fast rule about
You can see a moniker you like, even without knowing what the person looks like, then you pick interest in the person cos you feel you have plenty in common or will tag along well with the person from the way she talks and the you make your move.
if she's willing/ready/available to mingle, then its game on for you...
hope this little helps.

Meanwhile ignore any idiot saying you can't get a good or decent girl here. There are plenty of decent girls with high morals and dignity here....though we have orishishi , grin but wifey materials abound here too.
Re: Is It True I Can Get A Real Girlfriend On Nairaland? by Tonjeola1(m): 6:50am On Dec 16, 2013
shizzle11:
make her an acquaintance first.....let her be used to you....don't try too much to impress her...try to be yourself

There s really no hard and fast rule about
You can see a moniker you like, even without knowing what the person looks like, then you pick interest in the person cos you feel you have plenty in common or will tag along well with the person from the way she talks and the you make your move.
if she's willing/ready/available to mingle, then its game on for you...
hope this little helps.

Meanwhile ignore any idiot saying you can't get a good or decent girl here. There are plenty of decent girls with high morals and dignity here....though we have orishishi , grin but wifey materials abound here too.
thanks
Re: Is It True I Can Get A Real Girlfriend On Nairaland? by shizzle11(m): 7:36am On Dec 16, 2013
Tonjeola1:
thanks
welcome
Re: Is It True I Can Get A Real Girlfriend On Nairaland? by Nobody: 9:40am On Dec 16, 2013
dahmie2013:

What is dis one saying? No gal deserves u, not only on nairaland, take it or leave it. Who even wants 2 bleep a poor thing like u? He can't even write well, putting capital letters in between small ones&cant also spell "meet" instead of "met" . Abeggi park well make I see road jare.
just the way president jonathan make Apc look foolish by ignoring them.,that's how am ganna ignore u.,u are seeking for my attention,or maybe u just want someone to argue or trade insult with,i won't stoop low to that ur level.,i've talk to the op of this thread.,he is matured enough to decode the message i passed across and he has thanked me for the advice. Now, that's all that matters..so little boy,u met the wrong person,i am not the type that trade insult here on mere nairaland,try someone else. Or better still,go get a life..as i write,i have not and will not bother to look at ur handle or username, i did not notice u. U ARE HERE BY IGNORED
Re: Is It True I Can Get A Real Girlfriend On Nairaland? by Nobody: 10:06am On Dec 16, 2013
onegig: Thats how people curse themselves. Do you want me to help you say amen to that prayer of yours?

Are you more concerned bout how you met her than her character. So the numerous people posting here aren't humans?

For your info, the girl next door, the lady you see passing your street, the one in your dept. are all members of nairaland. So deal with it.

This thread has just shown how warped the minds of most kids on here are.

A wise man opens his heart and take opportunities to better his life a silly one closes his eyes and sticks to his insolent ideas of the world.
seriously.,i really wonder how some boys think..,can u be bold enough to anounce to the world on ur wedding day that u met ur wife on nairaland? u should be man enough to walk upto a girl and express how u feel.,u meet real people,u can see them on real live,how they look,their character and behaviour,sumtimes u know their family members.,and u leave real people and come on nairaland where everything is fake? frm pictures to comment and even location and u want to come here and look for a wife? Do u know we may have ghosts as nairalanders? Do u even know i can change my gender frm male to female just to scam men here? It is even hard to trust people u see everyday let alone people on nairaland.,if u can't woo a lady,then go ahead and keep wooing girls with fake pictures on nairaland.I WISH U WELL.@op,some nairaland girls are real humans and are good people..,i mean some and not all girls here. But to be honest,this is not the right place to find a wife or husband. Facebook is even better. There u wil see over 50 pictures of the girl,u can even meet her relatives too and u wil be able to scrutinize her.I WISH U WELL
Re: Is It True I Can Get A Real Girlfriend On Nairaland? by sconp: 12:02pm On Dec 16, 2013
Dr2great: May God forbid.,i can not even date a nairalander let alone love or marry her.,i can only Bleep a nairaland girl once or twice,afterwards i throw her away..nairaland girls are not wife materia at all.,a decent and christain girl cannot register on nairaland.,what about ur friends,family and even children, how wil u explain to them, That u meet ur wife on nairaland? Truth is bitter,but it must be told..NAIRALAND GIRL IS NOT FOR ME.
as much as you would like to voice your opinion, i guess you should do that in the right way. What makes you think that a decent or christian can't register on nairaland. I guess you need to begin to think mature.

1 Like

Re: Is It True I Can Get A Real Girlfriend On Nairaland? by Nobody: 12:12pm On Dec 16, 2013
@poster

I'm not disputing you getting girls online via nairaland, facebook or any other social network.

but what about the girls in your environment? open your eyes there are lot of girls single awaiting to get hooked up.

So go out there and hunt for girls in the real world.

stop wasting your time online searching for one girl...it only happens unexpectedly if you are meant to hook up.
Re: Is It True I Can Get A Real Girlfriend On Nairaland? by sconp: 12:13pm On Dec 16, 2013
Tonjeola, its possible but the chances are slim probably because its a faceless forum. You could look for ladies whose post and comments look matured and you could start from being friends.

Also you can check out some other sections like diary, family, health etc you would meet some matured folks there. You could also check out other chicks within your environment
Re: Is It True I Can Get A Real Girlfriend On Nairaland? by Tonjeola1(m): 12:16pm On Dec 16, 2013
scon-p:
Tonjeola, its possible but the chances are slim probably because its a faceless forum. You could look for ladies whose post and comments look matured and you could start from being friends.

Also you can check out some other sections like diary, family, health etc you would meet some matured folks there. You could also check out other chicks within your environment
Thanks, i think this will help
Re: Is It True I Can Get A Real Girlfriend On Nairaland? by Tonjeola1(m): 12:24pm On Dec 16, 2013
faakay: @poster

I'm not disputing you getting girls online via nairaland, facebook or any other social network.

but what about the girls in your environment? open your eyes there are lot of girls single awaiting to get hooked up.

So go out there and hunt for girls in the real world.

stop wasting your time online searching for one girl...it only happens unexpectedly if you are meant to hook up.
Thanks, i got your point, but girls in real world believed that anything online is "YAHOO YAHOO", even when i tried to explained, they don't get it.
Re: Is It True I Can Get A Real Girlfriend On Nairaland? by Nobody: 12:28pm On Dec 16, 2013
Tonjeola1:
Thanks, i got your point, but girls in real world believed that anything online is "YAHOO YAHOO", even when i tried to explained, they don't get it.

the girls in real world are the same girls online....

you are into online biz simple as abc... if a girl wants to date you either fraud or legitimate biz it's up to her. the slogan saying YAHOO YAHOO isn't an excuse to ask them out.
Re: Is It True I Can Get A Real Girlfriend On Nairaland? by onegig(m): 1:01pm On Dec 16, 2013
Dr2great: seriously.,i really wonder how some boys think..,can u be bold enough to anounce to the world on ur wedding day that u met ur wife on nairaland? u should be man enough to walk upto a girl and express how u feel.,u meet real people,u can see them on real live,how they look,their character and behaviour,sumtimes u know their family members.,and u leave real people and come on nairaland where everything is fake? frm pictures to comment and even location and u want to come here and look for a wife? Do u know we may have ghosts as nairalanders? Do u even know i can change my gender frm male to female just to scam men here? It is even hard to trust people u see everyday let alone people on nairaland.,if u can't woo a lady,then go ahead and keep wooing girls with fake pictures on nairaland.I WISH U WELL.@op,some nairaland girls are real humans and are good people..,i mean some and not all girls here. But to be honest,this is not the right place to find a wife or husband. Facebook is even better. There u wil see over 50 pictures of the girl,u can even meet her relatives too and u wil be able to scrutinize her.I WISH U WELL
Ghosts making posts?

hmmm.....Goodluck

You just confirmed my initial fears.
Re: Is It True I Can Get A Real Girlfriend On Nairaland? by Tonjeola1(m): 1:52pm On Dec 16, 2013
faakay:

the girls in real world are the same girls online....

you are into online biz simple as abc... if a girl wants to date you either fraud or legitimate biz it's up to her. the slogan saying YAHOO YAHOO isn't an excuse to ask them out.
How will i date a girl without knowing my in-and-out?
Re: Is It True I Can Get A Real Girlfriend On Nairaland? by sconp: 1:59pm On Dec 16, 2013
Tonjeola1:
Thanks, i think this will help
u welcome boss
Re: Is It True I Can Get A Real Girlfriend On Nairaland? by Omalicham48: 7:37pm On Apr 04, 2020
Welcome to Omalicham!

https://omalicham.com/

We are the number one destination for Nigerian and African online friendship and dating with more dates, more relationships, more love & more marriages than any other dating or personals site. We can help you find your perfect soulmate, a church friend, a life partner and many more. Come on board and find yourself the dream or desired man or woman. You are in for some memorable Surprises!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Should I Leave Her? / Can U Forgive A Partner Who Forgot Your Birth Date? / The Best Way To Win A Girls Heart, It Works Like Magic,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.