Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,396 members, 7,815,861 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:38 PM

For Nigeria's Safety; Jonathan Must Go- Gumi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / For Nigeria's Safety; Jonathan Must Go- Gumi (2237 Views)

Kanuris, Fulanis, And Hausas Are Boko Haram—sheikh Ahmad Gumi / Sheik Gumi - Yakowa And Azazi Died While Plotting Against Northern Muslims / Gumi's Response To Kukah's Speech At Yakowa's Funeral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: For Nigeria's Safety; Jonathan Must Go- Gumi by churchmind: 8:17am On Dec 15, 2013
Gumi u sound like a politician nt as a cleric u claim to b,u being aggressive will nt change life VS nature our north is bkward becos pple like u over 35yrs contribute little or nting to d mass num.of illitracy in north so i command u to SHUTUP

2 Likes

Re: For Nigeria's Safety; Jonathan Must Go- Gumi by Nobody: 9:13am On Dec 15, 2013
Since obj bared his mind out, anti jona sentiments have found more voice to echo their "bloodshed" agenda. He gave good democratic points of either impeachment, resignation or the polls. He spoilt it by putting bloodshed hence exposing his bais not out of democratic basis but selfish sentiments. To resign, gej cannot be arm twisted. Impeachment on plausible reasons can be a possibility and the polls is the final options.

2 Likes

Re: For Nigeria's Safety; Jonathan Must Go- Gumi by gondie: 9:26am On Dec 15, 2013
Nigeria is not safe and it will never be.....so *shriek gum go and die.

excellence44: Nigeria’s Safety, Jonathan Should Resign Or Face Humiliation –
Sheik Gumi
December 14, 2013 - 17:37 — siteadmin
caption:
Sheik Ahmad Gumi
By SaharaReporters, New York
An influential Nigerian Islamic scholar, Sheik Ahmad Abubakar Gumi, today
warned President Goodluck Jonathan to resign or face humiliation in the
2015 election.
In a statement released earlier today, Mr. Gumi said, “For Nigerians to be
safe, [President Goodluck Jonathan] has three options. He either resigns or
becomes impeached as the dirt becomes overwhelming, or he is humiliated
in a general election. This time around, [the possibility of] rigging a national
election with such wanton scandals is almost nil.”
The cleric added: “What really matters most in life is today not yesterday
or tomorrow. For today, Obasanjo has done his best to admonish and warn
the nation. I salute his courage and reversal! How many of our leaders can
say what he said?”
The outspoken religious preacher also talked about his close shave with
death. “On Tuesday, August 14, 2012, at about 3.30 p.m. two men were
attempting to plant an IED (improvised explosive device) as I was on my
way to the mosque when it accidentally went off, killing both. The two
bodies were whisked away by the army preventing even the BBC and VOA
Hausa reporters from filming the bodies. To date the bodies are hidden and
the culprits are not identified publicly.”
Also in strengthening Sheikh Gumi’s position, an on-line commentator
wrote: “[Henry] Okah admitted that Jonathan masterminded the bombing in
Abuja for political ends. Why should it be farfetched that Jonathan plans to
use snipers to murder democracy? The amazing thing is that [President
Barack] Obama and the European Union [leaders] are aware of this plan and
have kept quiet. We are on our own. To stop the looming bloodshed which
Nigerians are likely to witness, Jonathan must be impeached now. Is it
normal for someone going into elections to behave the way Jonathan is
behaving? He has told anyone who cares to listen that he does not care.
Would someone like that normally win an election? The National Assembly
needs to be brave and impeach this armed robber now.”
Re: For Nigeria's Safety; Jonathan Must Go- Gumi by Nobody: 9:29am On Dec 15, 2013
Afam4eva: I think Jonathan is ready to face humiliation. I think he likes being humiliated.

Next time...you shouldn't try getting sarcastic with your comment...obviously most of your fans lack the IQ to decipher such.
Re: For Nigeria's Safety; Jonathan Must Go- Gumi by solomon111(m): 11:20am On Dec 15, 2013
Does this idiott think there will be a Nigeria if GEJ resigns?
GEJ should resign and let me see the country that buhari would govern.
Re: For Nigeria's Safety; Jonathan Must Go- Gumi by Nobody: 3:08pm On Dec 15, 2013
solomon111: Does this idiott think there will be a Nigeria if GEJ resigns?
they are feeling highheaded becos obj and the acn states will vote enmass forgetting that a yoruba man is darn independent for them. Lets wait for 2015
Re: For Nigeria's Safety; Jonathan Must Go- Gumi by Nobody: 3:09pm On Dec 15, 2013
solomon111: Does this idiott think there will be a Nigeria if GEJ resigns?
they are feeling highheaded becos obj and the acn states will vote enmass forgetting that a yoruba man is darn independent for them. Lets wait for 2015. Only losers bully and bullys that lose
Re: For Nigeria's Safety; Jonathan Must Go- Gumi by CircleOfWilis: 3:24pm On Dec 15, 2013
churchmind: Gumi u sound like a politician nt as a cleric u claim to b,u being aggressive will nt change life VS nature our north is bkward becos pple like u over 35yrs contribute little or nting to d mass num.of illitracy in north so i command u to SHUTUP
he is @least better than oritsejafor, who has soaked himsef deeply into politial matters...his words are empty nw

#one najeria!
Re: For Nigeria's Safety; Jonathan Must Go- Gumi by Nobody: 4:41pm On Dec 15, 2013
all those who want Jonathan to go should vote against him at the polls

GEJ will contest in 2015.

He is the default PDP candidate
Re: For Nigeria's Safety; Jonathan Must Go- Gumi by sojjy: 6:29pm On Dec 15, 2013
It's annoying and very provocative when people tribalised a burning issue like this. We are all Nigerians and that is a fact that cannot be denied. Sheikh Gumi has spoken the minds of many Nigerians by asking Jonathan not to think of contesting the 2015 presidential election.
GEJ has failed the nation in term of governing and one cannot imagine another term for GEJ as president of this nation.We must all rise up against his re-election for a secured tomorrow.
God bless Nigeria. RIP Madiba.
Re: For Nigeria's Safety; Jonathan Must Go- Gumi by Nobody: 6:32pm On Dec 15, 2013
sojjy: It's annoying and very provocative when people tribalised a burning issue like this. We are all Nigerians and that is a fact that cannot be denied. Sheikh Gumi has spoken the minds of many Nigerians by asking Jonathan not to think of contesting the 2015 presidential election.
GEJ has failed the nation in term of governing and one cannot imagine another term for GEJ as president of this nation.We must all rise up against his re-election for a secured tomorrow.
God bless Nigeria. RIP Madiba.

its not up to Gunmi to decide

this is why we have laws, elections and the constitution

GEJ will contest for it is his right to do so, u can vote against him at the polls. It is also tribalistic to accuse people who want GEJ to contest of tribalism

1 Like

Re: For Nigeria's Safety; Jonathan Must Go- Gumi by Nobody: 3:37am On Dec 16, 2013
mikeansy:

its not up to Gunmi to decide

this is why we have laws, elections and the constitution

GEJ will contest for it is his right to do so, u can vote against him at the polls. It is also tribalistic to accuse people who want GEJ to contest of tribalism
tell da non tribalist of the law that gives gej da right to contest. On his "incompetent", they either impeach him or remove him from office electorally. But to armtwist him na lie.
Re: For Nigeria's Safety; Jonathan Must Go- Gumi by DerideGull(m): 3:47am On Dec 16, 2013
@OP

If GEJ’s bid to contest 2015 Nigerian presidential election will lead to disintegration of Nigeria, I say let the election be held tomorrow.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gowon Had No Power To Create States, Gowon is a satanic rapistt-President Musiwa / Osun Governorship: Street Campaign & Rally For Aregbesola (pic) / FG Sacks 16,000 Resident Doctors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.