Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,847 members, 7,817,508 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:30 PM

Gumi's Response To Kukah's Speech At Yakowa's Funeral - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gumi's Response To Kukah's Speech At Yakowa's Funeral (28945 Views)

Sheik Gumi - Yakowa And Azazi Died While Plotting Against Northern Muslims / Chime Shakes-Off Death Rumour, Condoles With Yakowa, Azazi’s Families / Azazi, Yakowa Die In Helicopter Crash? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gumi's Response To Kukah's Speech At Yakowa's Funeral by Nobody: 9:52am On Dec 27, 2012
Patrick Yakowa's Death Was An Act of Justice By Allah- Sheik Ahmad Gumi

MY COMMENTS:

No Muslim should rejoice at the death of any person except if such a person has shown enmity to Islam and takes part in plots to undermine it.
But when Yakowa ascent to power, more than 500 innocent Muslims were massacred in cold blood in southern Kaduna, the area he came from. Many families were exterminated and many were expelled from their abode to this day.

Many are still refugees in camps and in other places, with little help from the federal, state governments and individuals. Worst still there was no remarkable reaction against theses atrocities from any notable Muslim individual or organization except of course the ‘supreme council for sharia’ headed by Dr. Ahmad Datti which documented all these atrocities (May Allah reward them abundantly) and personal contributions from many individuals that could not match the degree of the disaster. That was a case of genocide against poor innocent Muslims just because of the ascension of this man to power. Now I ask and I want answers.

What was the reaction of CAN to these atrocities?
What was the reaction of the bishop?
What was the reaction of the sultan of Sokoto?
What was the reaction of Gen. Bukhari?
What was the reaction of Sheikh Yusuf Sambo?
What was the reaction of yakowa’s noisy SA Islamic religious affairs?
What are we witnessing as an Ummah, when thousands of Muslims are and were killed, maimed and displaced (today all Muslims in Tafawa Balewa are exiled and their properties confiscated) and yet, look at this blatant hypocrisy!

Some academic staffs of Kaduna University came to me complaining of the Christian VC and his policy of intentional marginalization and prejudice against the Muslims. These are academicians not riff raffs. And many other complaints that are natural when a minority accent to power.

Brothers and Sisters, to get me right, I am not questioning these people’s genuine concern of the death of their bosom friend and comrade. What I am questioning is the apathy when Muslims are killed by criminals and the sadness when Allah has done His justice.

May Allah preserve our faith and protect us all from all Evil.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=301992849921211&set=a.257434387710391.58278.256330867820743&type=1

8 Likes

Re: Gumi's Response To Kukah's Speech At Yakowa's Funeral by gbanikiti(m): 10:17am On Dec 27, 2012
Someone needs to get his mouth sown with needle and thread.smh!

31 Likes

Re: Gumi's Response To Kukah's Speech At Yakowa's Funeral by jhydebaba(m): 11:15am On Dec 27, 2012
Nigeria has got a serious issue to crack down.

3 Likes

Re: Gumi's Response To Kukah's Speech At Yakowa's Funeral by Hardfact: 11:18am On Dec 27, 2012
I think he's talking about xtian reprisal attacks, which undoubtedly are response to Islamic offensives.
Everyone knows Islamic sects and jihadist groups are architects of religious crises in Nigeria and 'enjoy' shedding of blood and lingering crises.

As a leader Gumi should focus more on teaching his followers to practice Islam strictly as a religion of peace that condemns Bokoharam and similar radical tendencies . . .

35 Likes

Re: Gumi's Response To Kukah's Speech At Yakowa's Funeral by Nobody: 11:35am On Dec 27, 2012
If persons who are supposed to be elder statesmen, could think and speak like Sheik Ahmad Gumi, then we've got MUCH BIGGER problem on our hand than we think

36 Likes

Re: Gumi's Response To Kukah's Speech At Yakowa's Funeral by Iaz93: 12:16pm On Dec 27, 2012
LUNATIC

4 Likes

Re: Gumi's Response To Kukah's Speech At Yakowa's Funeral by malele(m): 1:39pm On Dec 27, 2012
jhydebaba: Nigeria has got a serious issue to crack down.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Gumi's Response To Kukah's Speech At Yakowa's Funeral by malele(m): 1:39pm On Dec 27, 2012
problem dey nigeria
Re: Gumi's Response To Kukah's Speech At Yakowa's Funeral by holyvirgin: 2:08pm On Dec 27, 2012
Mods front page please....

People need to know the kind of bad and wicked religious leaders we have....

If it were to be chris or pastor t.b joshua some moslems would be calling for his head as it would have made fp even b4 d op finished typing, now the mods are turning deaf ear's.....

2 Likes

Re: Gumi's Response To Kukah's Speech At Yakowa's Funeral by gidiMonsta(m): 2:11pm On Dec 27, 2012
Sheikh Gumi's statements nowadays are alarming. He fails to acknowledge the fact that his Aboki brothers slaughtered Christians first and are only victims of reprisal attacks.

Allah does not support injustice that's why he'll continue to give your enemies power over you unless you return to the right path.

8 Likes

Re: Gumi's Response To Kukah's Speech At Yakowa's Funeral by seanet01: 2:12pm On Dec 27, 2012
This man has gone M.A.D. Somebody shoot him now.

1 Like

Re: Gumi's Response To Kukah's Speech At Yakowa's Funeral by PROUDIGBO(m): 2:34pm On Dec 27, 2012
gidiMonsta: Sheikh Gumi's statements nowadays are alarming. He fails to acknowledge the fact that his Aboki brothers slaughtered Christians first and are only victims of reprisal attacks.

Allah does not support injustice that's why he'll continue to give your enemies power over you unless you return to the right path.

^^^Don't be alarmed.....i'm not; he's only bold enough (if 'bold' is the right word) to openly express beliefs and sentiments held by the majority of ruling political/religious elite in the moslem north; the dynamics of the political, economic and religious powerplay in the north is an on-going dark drama, with Mr Gumi being a part scriptwriter, and the end of which no one but God can predict.

12 Likes

Re: Gumi's Response To Kukah's Speech At Yakowa's Funeral by taharqa: 3:19pm On Dec 27, 2012
So is this supposd to be Surprising or what?

2 Likes

Re: Gumi's Response To Kukah's Speech At Yakowa's Funeral by gsmcoder: 3:30pm On Dec 27, 2012
grin No cause for alarm
Re: Gumi's Response To Kukah's Speech At Yakowa's Funeral by IYANGBALI: 3:32pm On Dec 27, 2012
Moderator stop hiding people,s comments,let my people be

9 Likes

Re: Gumi's Response To Kukah's Speech At Yakowa's Funeral by jude33084(m): 3:32pm On Dec 27, 2012
Barboon grin
Re: Gumi's Response To Kukah's Speech At Yakowa's Funeral by Nobody: 3:35pm On Dec 27, 2012
Like seriously is Gumi ok. The attacks on Muslims were repraisals for the attack on Christians after Yakowa won the election.

Pls how many Christian Lecturers are in Kad poly. That man should shut up abeg

4 Likes

Re: Gumi's Response To Kukah's Speech At Yakowa's Funeral by vykte(m): 3:37pm On Dec 27, 2012
Potential terrorist speaking
Re: Gumi's Response To Kukah's Speech At Yakowa's Funeral by gramci: 3:37pm On Dec 27, 2012
Sheik Gumi again! I wonder thenumber of suicide bombers he must have tutored in his mosque

2 Likes

Re: Gumi's Response To Kukah's Speech At Yakowa's Funeral by Ice4jez(m): 3:39pm On Dec 27, 2012
this man if allow to talk will one day bite more than he can chew.i personally think he is either on drug or he has a crack on his skill.

1 Like

Re: Gumi's Response To Kukah's Speech At Yakowa's Funeral by omenziate(m): 3:41pm On Dec 27, 2012
Sheikh Gumi is no different from a Taliban.

What was his reaction when innocent corpers were slaughterd in Bauchi?
What was his reaction when christians were killed in Niger state by his brothers in arms on 25th of dec last year.?
What was his reaction when eminent scholars( 2 profs) and christian worshippers were killed in Kano?
What of the wanton bombing here and there in the north making places like Yobe and Maiduguri inhabitable for its denizens.

Dis sheikh no go die better. Stoopid terrorist.

Mod, no hide my post o.

36 Likes

Re: Gumi's Response To Kukah's Speech At Yakowa's Funeral by Nobody: 3:43pm On Dec 27, 2012
This man needs to be tied to a stake and shot seven times in the brain by some firing squad. What kinda excuse is dat?! Wtf??
Abeg gumi go and die joor! angry

1 Like

Re: Gumi's Response To Kukah's Speech At Yakowa's Funeral by Wuse2(m): 3:43pm On Dec 27, 2012
Wen thousand of christian get killed 1 talk,but if 1 lunatic called get killed dey start talking trash.touting talk from a tout called Gimi
Re: Gumi's Response To Kukah's Speech At Yakowa's Funeral by Joey82(m): 3:44pm On Dec 27, 2012
I wonder what lessons islam actually teaches.
so, Gunmi, a sheikh is actually saying its right to rejoice over a person's death?
every day we get closer to the fact that this man's death was staged.
too bad such words are coming from a rather 'respected' scholar.

2 Likes

Re: Gumi's Response To Kukah's Speech At Yakowa's Funeral by Benite: 3:45pm On Dec 27, 2012
ARE WE NOW SAYING THAT WE STILL DONT KNOW BOKO ARE RAM (BOKOHARAM) SPONSORS ? INDEED GUMI IS ONE OF THEM. HE IS ANGRY BECAUSE THEY ARE LOOSING. GUMI SHOULD ASK OSAMA AND HE WILL KNOW HOW FAR. JESUS IS LORD

9 Likes

Re: Gumi's Response To Kukah's Speech At Yakowa's Funeral by tonyicez: 3:46pm On Dec 27, 2012
this gumi of a guy must be mentally constipated. dirty extremist.
Re: Gumi's Response To Kukah's Speech At Yakowa's Funeral by kuss: 3:47pm On Dec 27, 2012
question
when was gumi when xtian were killed on christmas day
Re: Gumi's Response To Kukah's Speech At Yakowa's Funeral by holyvirgin: 3:47pm On Dec 27, 2012
omenziate: Sheikh Gumi is no different from a Taliban.

What was his reaction when innocent corpers were slaughterd in Bauchi?
What was his reaction when christians were killed in Niger state by his brothers in arms on 25th of dec last year.?
What was his reaction when eminent scholars( 2 profs) and christian worshippers were killed in Kano?
What of the wanton bombing here and there in the north making places like Yobe and Maiduguri inhabitable for its denizens.

Dis sheikh no go die better. Stoopid terrorist.

Mod, no hide my post o.

1000000000 likes.
That sheikh is worst than boko haram.

4 Likes

Re: Gumi's Response To Kukah's Speech At Yakowa's Funeral by Wuse2(m): 3:47pm On Dec 27, 2012
Wen thousand of christian get killed no 1 wil talk,but if 1 lunatic called muslim get killed dey start talking trash.touting talk from a tout called Gimi

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigerians Turned Back From Buhari's Town Hall Meeting (Photos) / Abisola Kola-Daisi, Ajimobi's Daughter In Beach Wear Photos / Presidential Election Tribunal Dismisses Petition Against Buhari’s Victory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.