Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,792 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:43 AM

CBN Directors Disown Sanusi's Letter - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / CBN Directors Disown Sanusi's Letter (3606 Views)

CBN Suspends Deputy Governor, Directors For Fraud / Fear Grips Permanent Secretaries And Directors Over Budget-Padding Probe / Buhari Meets With Julius Berger Board Of Directors (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CBN Directors Disown Sanusi's Letter by egift(m): 7:40pm On Dec 15, 2013
Some people will want us to believe that no money was stolen. That it is not Sanusi's money, so he should not complain. That Sanusi and everyone else is ganging up against Jonathan - just because they point out the massive looting going on.

If you have such mindset, you are Jonathan's greatest enemy.
Re: CBN Directors Disown Sanusi's Letter by naijaking1: 7:41pm On Dec 15, 2013
wirinet:

Although i would not support Sanusi until the facts of the matter are laid bare, you people's hurry to crucify Sanusi or any other person that raise any issue in any agency under the federal government is ridiculous.

Since you are privy to DPR's and FIRS's accounts, can you disclose for us which accounts with the CBN that they paid the missing 50 billion (or a fraction), and exactly how much was actually paid. Then you will have to explain why proceeds from oil revenue is paid into an account other than the federation account.

Wire!
You see, Sanusi doesn't even want to talk about his $50B allegation anymore. He has the data, as you could see from the article on how much was paid into the FIRS and DPR accounts with his own CBN.
The challenge is his, and his alone.
Let him tell Nigerians how much the NNPC lodged into CBN. And if you truely want the facts, and not fabrications or political innuendos, you too, my friend would want the data from CBN about those 2 deposits. NNPC could not have short-changed the government by $50B when it never made up to that amount in the first place.
BTW, it's too late for Sanusi and his co-travellers to say that they have nothing else to say about this topic, because the discussion is just beginning.

2 Likes

Re: CBN Directors Disown Sanusi's Letter by DerideGull(m): 8:15pm On Dec 15, 2013
I am peeved by reading from the above article that the deputy governors and a number of directors are worried that there were no justifications for Sanusi Lamido Sanusi's letter to the president. There is a justification for the idiotic letter and it is called political sabotage.

4 Likes

Re: CBN Directors Disown Sanusi's Letter by DerideGull(m): 8:33pm On Dec 15, 2013
ndu_chucks: Sanusi did the right thing by not informing these Deputy directors of his intension of sending the said letter to GEJ. I suspect that sanusi knows that many of those people are co conspirators along with their NNPC counterparts.

I can not believe some people in Nigeria still termed act of incompetence as doing right thing. If a sectional manger in corporate America writes such letter to CEO without correct understanding of facts and figures, the manger will be fired without notice. The character such as Sanusi Lamido Sanusi has no business as a manger of Islamic bank in Kano State talk less governor of Central Bank of Nigeria. What a country.

2 Likes

Re: CBN Directors Disown Sanusi's Letter by egift(m): 9:44pm On Dec 15, 2013
DerideGull: I can not believe some people in Nigeria still termed act of incompetence as doing right thing. If a sectional manger in corporate America writes such letter to CEO without correct understanding of facts and figures, the manger will be fired without notice. The character such as Sanusi Lamido Sanusi has no business as manger of Islamic in Kano State talk less governor of Central Bank of Nigeria. What a country.

^^^
Are you now saying that Sanusi is not qualified to be CBN Governor, just because he brought to light how Jonathan and his gang have diverted over 8trillion Naira?

But when he was supporting in removing subsidy, he was a very good man. You should be ashamed bros.
Re: CBN Directors Disown Sanusi's Letter by Nobody: 9:48pm On Dec 15, 2013
egift:

^^^
Are you now saying that Sanusi is not qualified to be CBN Governor, just because he brought to light how Jonathan and his gang have diverted over 8trillion Naira?

But when he was supporting in removing subsidy, he was a very good man. You should be ashamed bros.

the man was making the point that Sanusi's claims are misleading
Re: CBN Directors Disown Sanusi's Letter by naijaking1: 9:52pm On Dec 15, 2013
egift:

^^^

Yes, he, Sanusi was a good man, not any more.
Re: CBN Directors Disown Sanusi's Letter by kel4soft: 10:11pm On Dec 15, 2013
Open your eyes Nigeria! From the article, they said amount is still missing. Where is the money. They should return the money, that's my concern whether Sanusi or the deputies are right or wrong.

This article is a mere speculation, they should come open and misquote Sanusi instead of exchanging brown envelope to a Journo. This is a deliberate attempt to divert our attention as usual.

The ECA money been asked to explain by the Minister has suddenly died down. My question for these pro-PDP on NL. Do you benefit from all your masters loot or you just have fun defending the defenseless?
Re: CBN Directors Disown Sanusi's Letter by agbameta: 10:28pm On Dec 15, 2013
DerideGull:

I can not believe some people in Nigeria still termed act of incompetence as doing right thing. If a sectional manger in corporate America writes such letter to CEO without correct understanding of facts and figures, the manger will be fired without notice. The character such as Sanusi Lamido Sanusi has no business as manger of Islamic in Kano State talk less governor of Central Bank of Nigeria. What a country.

There is still no credible documented evidence to dispute Sanusi's assertions and the NNPC confirmed and fessed to Sanusi's accusations before the Nigerian House of Assembly so of what relevance is some incompetent and co conspiring dullards at the CBN.?

1. Incompetence is your running your mouth off without any kind of facts to base your ignorance on.

2. Incompetence is Sanusi not reporting this grave atrocity and fleecing of the Nigerian TAXPAYERS to the president who unfortunately happens to be another slimy and corrupt character whose answer to acts of corruption is silence and ineptitude...

I keep telling you old man, you misappropriate basic English words like a 2 year old.
Re: CBN Directors Disown Sanusi's Letter by Boss13: 10:50pm On Dec 15, 2013
I wonder why people are suggesting that Sanusi is trying to score some political points. He works for the government. He only informed his boss that NNPC is not remitting what it should remit. Well we know that such practice is not uncommon with NNPC.

Proper reconciliation will show how much is missing. No too much noise. On Tuesday we shall know.
Re: CBN Directors Disown Sanusi's Letter by tomakint: 10:51pm On Dec 15, 2013
egift:

It seems your brain is not wired for simple logic, u av been corrected here many times, yet u are still hellbent in peddling ur psychobabble about a 'missing money' that was never lost in the first place!
Re: CBN Directors Disown Sanusi's Letter by agbameta: 11:04pm On Dec 15, 2013
tomakint:
It seems your brain is not wired for simple logic, u av been corrected here many times, yet u are still hellbent in peddling ur psychobabble about a missing money' that was never lost in the first place!

You know this because you know what happened to the money?

1. Where is the money

2. Why was it not remitted as demanded by the people of Nigeria

3. Who authorized this fraudulent act and why

You are the one doing the highlighted...
Re: CBN Directors Disown Sanusi's Letter by Rad1cal: 11:08pm On Dec 15, 2013
agbameta:

You know this because you know what happened to the money?

1. Where is the money

2. Why was it not remitted as demanded by the people of Nigeria

3. Who authorized this fraudulent act and why

You are the one doing the highlighted...

stop asking foolish kweshuns oponu meta.

3 Likes

Re: CBN Directors Disown Sanusi's Letter by PointB: 11:09pm On Dec 15, 2013
egift:

^^^

Of course he is amply qualified. He holds a Masters Degree in Islamic Studies from a University in Sudan.
Re: CBN Directors Disown Sanusi's Letter by churchmind: 11:39pm On Dec 15, 2013
Kayii, sanusi,craming to get 1st class is diff frm being a GENIUS u want to divert dat fund 4 APC for electioneering on a promise of u being their flagbearer ,OBJ is part of gameplan dat y a season of letter writing as strategy has even expose ur low IQ,y d sudden letter to d media? wen we knw u criminalmind knows d proper chennel to go,tank God naija who has intelligent personnel at CBN n NNPC over to guys don't allow ur boss to rubbish ur rep.unravel d true state of dis plot
Re: CBN Directors Disown Sanusi's Letter by egift(m): 12:47am On Dec 16, 2013
PointB: Of course he is amply qualified. He holds a Masters Degree in Islamic Studies from a University in Sudan.

Funny enough is the fact his boss, the President is nothing but a Zoo-Keeper and BSc as a fish farmer. Hope you did not forget?

Stop insulting people and face the fact that Jonathan is supervising massive looting.
Re: CBN Directors Disown Sanusi's Letter by baby124: 12:51am On Dec 16, 2013
Maybe the said directors can be named. So we know who is who.
Re: CBN Directors Disown Sanusi's Letter by egift(m): 1:06am On Dec 16, 2013
baby_123: Maybe the said directors can be named. So we know who is who.

My brother there is no Director. Just some lame conjunctions and propaganda. The yeye report even claimed that the FG audits had earlier shown some missing money, yet Presido could not query or prosecute someone.

I have always say this, blaming someone else cannot solve Jonathan's weakness. If the people his gang members are insulting stole money - arrest them, charge them to court, present the evidence and send them to jail. But Oga is too busy with his own that nobody is punished.
Re: CBN Directors Disown Sanusi's Letter by Nobody: 2:00am On Dec 16, 2013
A man once alleged that he worked for another for 2years without being paid for which he summoned his employer. At the panel his employer agreed that he worked for him for 2years witjout payment. D boss then accused him of being a 2if which he denied. Then the boss interjected that if he is not a tif how did he (the worker) survive 2yrs without pay but was able to feed & cloth his family and even buriy his dead father who died within the period. The worker could not answer these questions. How did NNPC defraud us more than one year revenue & our national treasurer did not notice for 18 months. If the money from your village club is missing b4 it gets to the club's purse who is to blame? Is it the club chairman or the treasurer? Why do we blame GEJ for everything in nigeria. The ral culprit in tis saga is sanusi. He is our watch dog at the central bank. He should resign immediately for incompetence.

1 Like

Re: CBN Directors Disown Sanusi's Letter by AZeD1(m): 2:06am On Dec 16, 2013
I don't know if Sanusi is right or wrong but i believe a massive fraud has taken place under NNPC.

There is a reason why the director said only DPR can provide the authentic oil production data.
Re: CBN Directors Disown Sanusi's Letter by DerideGull(m): 3:17am On Dec 16, 2013
agbameta:

There is still no credible documented evidence to dispute Sanusi's assertions and the NNPC confirmed and fessed to Sanusi's accusations before the Nigerian House of Assembly so of what relevance is some incompetent and co conspiring dullards at the CBN.?

1. Incompetence is your running your mouth off without any kind of facts to base your ignorance on.

2. Incompetence is Sanusi not reporting this grave atrocity and fleecing of the Nigerian TAXPAYERS to the president who unfortunately happens to be another slimy and corrupt character whose answer to acts of corruption is silence and ineptitude...

I keep telling you old man, you misappropriate basic English words like a 2 year old.

Eko ole, I guess you have gone nuts and not even able to comprehend simple rebuttals to Sanusi Lamido Sanusi's letter to president by the former's subordinates. When subordinates regarded a letter written by their boss as technically inadequate, the so-called boss has to hit the door. Again, you are one of the reasons I want Nigeria disintegrated.
Re: CBN Directors Disown Sanusi's Letter by Nobody: 3:20am On Dec 16, 2013
DerideGull:

Eko ole, I guess you have gone nuts and not even able to comprehend simple rebuttals to Sanusi Lamido Sanusi's letter to president by the former's subordinates. When subordinates regarded a letter written by their boss as technically inadequate, the so-called boss has to hit the door. Again, you are one of the reasons I want Nigeria disintegrated.

Grumpy old man has become a nuisance to the society that pays his pension. You need to stop decaying at home while collecting dust. Your mates have died long time ago.

Dede, Go and Die!
Re: CBN Directors Disown Sanusi's Letter by agbameta: 3:28am On Dec 16, 2013
DerideGull:

[s]Eko ole, I guess you have gone nuts and not even able to comprehend simple rebuttals to Sanusi Lamido Sanusi's letter to president by the former's subordinates. When subordinates regarded a letter written by their boss as technically inadequate, the so-called boss has to hit the door. Again, you are one of the reasons I want Nigeria disintegrated. [/s]

STFU. Who calls the shot? The Boss or the subordinates? Who is in charge? The Boss or the Subordinate?

As usual, ibo logic is upside down logic.
Re: CBN Directors Disown Sanusi's Letter by DerideGull(m): 4:56am On Dec 16, 2013
agbameta:

STFU. Who calls the shot? The Boss or the subordinates? Who is in charge? The Boss or the Subordinate?

As usual, ibo logic is upside down logic.

You are a demented ninny. What is it about calling the shot in mere personal letter, olodo? I guess you did not understand that the aforementioned letter raised technical issues beyond the pedigree of shot calling, agbaya. Yoruba are legendary in illogicality as in the case of their progenitor.

2 Likes

Re: CBN Directors Disown Sanusi's Letter by Nobody: 5:00am On Dec 16, 2013
DerideGull:

You are a demented ninny. What is it about calling the shot in mere personal letter, olodo? I guess you did not understand that the aforementioned letter raised technical issues beyond the pedigree of shot calling, agbaya. Yoruba are legendary in illogicality as in the case of their progenitor.

What has this world become? Why would an old grumpy old f00l call someone as young as his grandchildren "agbaya"?

This is the time Dede needs to be put to sleep. He has become a nuisance to the society that pays his pension. Dede, Go and Die!
Re: CBN Directors Disown Sanusi's Letter by agbameta: 5:46am On Dec 16, 2013
DerideGull:

You are a demented ninny. What is it about calling the shot in mere pewaterside ztter, olodo? I guess you did not understand that the aforementioned letter raised technical issues beyond the pedigree of shot calling, agbaya. Yoruba are legendary in illogicality as in the case of their progenitor.

Dumb clown, the leter wasn't a personal love letter to Jonathan, it was an official letrter writen to Jonathan regarding official matter concerning Nigeria and her finances.

I keep telling your old asss, stop abusing and misusing basic English words. Abi at your old and wrinkled age, you don't know the meaning of personal or the difference between personal and official?

Now, do you also take orders from your subordinates or let them dictate to you how to do your job and when to do it?

The fact that you take orders from your obioma alaba apprentice doesn't mean the CBN governor must do same.

And what's pedigree got to do with anything? Abi you mean the same pedigree that made the otuoko watsrside dullard and zoo keeper the president of Nigeria?

Oponu thesaurus cut and paste loser..
Re: CBN Directors Disown Sanusi's Letter by bloggernaija: 7:01am On Dec 16, 2013
Nigerian civil servants ?
They come a dollar ,a dime.
Fu<king useless
Re: CBN Directors Disown Sanusi's Letter by sammyzacks(m): 7:03am On Dec 16, 2013
Sanusi is an extremist. I believe that he is pursuing an agenda. but I also believe that he has failed.
Re: CBN Directors Disown Sanusi's Letter by Kingspin(m): 7:31am On Dec 16, 2013
Sanusi and his goat ambition to govern.
Re: CBN Directors Disown Sanusi's Letter by juman(m): 7:39am On Dec 16, 2013
One thing is obvious from his letter, our system is bad and faulty.

CBN should be able to clearly see and know all the money accrue to the country's purse.

But presently it's not so.
Re: CBN Directors Disown Sanusi's Letter by Longeria(m): 9:44am On Dec 16, 2013
egift: We are glad that this monumental fraud did not go unnoticed like it has been the case all this while. All those directors can insult the much they want, Nigerian thank the CBN governor for exposing this. We just hope that GEJ and his gang will bring out the money from where it has been accumulating illegal interest.

Jonathan, Nigerians will see you during the next ELECTION.
When AWOLOWO stole Igbos money through "20 pounds policy", he never knew it will produce imbecille like you in mass if put into education. You're negative side of free education.
Re: CBN Directors Disown Sanusi's Letter by figment232(m): 9:58am On Dec 16, 2013
ndu_chucks: Sanusi did the right thing by not informing these Deputy directors of his intension of sending the said letter to GEJ. I suspect that sanusi knows that many of those people are co conspirators along with their NNPC counterparts.
My guy u re so Daft. dont u know that the bulk falls on sanusi`s table?.If he refuses to share infos with his subordinates then he must have a hidden agenda.Sanusi cannot be trusted i seriously believe sanusi is working for the Northern oligarchy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

what happens if a President-elect dies before taking oath of office? / WASC Results: Buhari's 'excellent' In Igbo, 'credit' In Hausa Sparks Controversy / SAMBO LOSES HIS WARD-KABALA-WARD 05 WOEFULLY TO APC-LEADERSHIP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.