Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,792 members, 7,810,061 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:47 PM

Fear Grips Permanent Secretaries And Directors Over Budget-Padding Probe - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fear Grips Permanent Secretaries And Directors Over Budget-Padding Probe (19032 Views)

Buhari Sacks Five PTAD Directors Over Illegal Recruitment / Police Begins Budget Padding Probe, Gets Three Versions Of Budget / Buhari Names New Federal Permanent Secretaries And Their Portfolios (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fear Grips Permanent Secretaries And Directors Over Budget-Padding Probe by arresa: 12:31am On Feb 10, 2016

Fear have gripped some directors and permanent secretaries in many ministries, departments and agencies of government over revelations by the Presidency that bogus figures were injected into the 2016 budget.

Our correspondent gathered on Monday that many of the top government officials, who had been saddled with the responsibility of preparing the budget in their respective agencies, had become jittery that they could be probed.

Presidency sources had, on Saturday, revealed attempts by a ‘budget mafia’ in the Federal Government’s bureaucracy to scuttle innovations introduced into the budget by inflating figures.

It was learnt that the mafia proposed a budget of N9.7tn for capital spending and overheads, excluding personnel cost, as against the Presidency’s initial total estimate of about N8tn.

The group was said to have proposed N3tn as overheads alone out of the N9.7tn, a figure the Presidency later slashed to N163bn.

The source in the Presidency, who claimed that the mafia was responsible for the controversial provisions in the eventual N6.07tn budget sent to the National Assembly by the Presidency, added, “These bureaucrats also proposed to spend N2.1trn on personnel for the 2016 estimate compared to about N1.8tn in the 2015 budget.”

A director in one of the ministries confided in our correspondent that many of his colleagues were startled about the revelation from the Presidency, stating that heads would roll as a result of the scam.

The director, who described the extent of padding of the budget as mind-blowing, stated that while the issue of padding of budget was not new, the magnitude of figure involved in the current scam was huge.

The source said, “What we read in the news about the padding of the budget by some civil servants who the Presidency referred to as constituting a ‘budget mafia’ is very alarming.

“It tells you the extent of the rot we have in the civil service. But I think this time the civil service is in for a serious trouble because the body language of the President is that of zero tolerance for corruption.

“Everyone in the civil service knows that this government is out to fight corruption and from the recent revelation, the level of fear and anxiety in the civil service, particularly those at the peak of their careers, has been heightened.”

http://www.punchng.com/fear-grips-perm-secs-directors-over-budget-padding-probe/

3 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Fear Grips Permanent Secretaries And Directors Over Budget-Padding Probe by mynd1(f): 12:35am On Feb 10, 2016
Reading...
Re: Fear Grips Permanent Secretaries And Directors Over Budget-Padding Probe by BekeeBuAgbara: 12:51am On Feb 10, 2016
Didn't Buhari go through the budget before presenting it to the senate? The same man who said he was slow to avoid mistakes. He's corrupt, he should stop deceiving Nigerians that he is fighting corruption.

78 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Fear Grips Permanent Secretaries And Directors Over Budget-Padding Probe by Firefire(m): 1:05am On Feb 10, 2016
BekeeBuAgbara:
Didn't Buhari go through the budget before presenting it to the senate? The same man who said he was slow to avoid mistakes. He's corrupt, he should stop deceiving Nigerians that he is fighting corruption.

Good question.

62 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Fear Grips Permanent Secretaries And Directors Over Budget-Padding Probe by chriskosherbal(m): 1:16am On Feb 10, 2016
Budget has become another issue.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fear Grips Permanent Secretaries And Directors Over Budget-Padding Probe by BeardedMeat(m): 1:20am On Feb 10, 2016
BekeeBuAgbara:
They are just using the civil servants to cover up. Let the investigation begin and I dare them to make it a public hearing. Nigerians have been scammed!

56 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Fear Grips Permanent Secretaries And Directors Over Budget-Padding Probe by BeardedMeat(m): 1:22am On Feb 10, 2016
chriskosherbal:
Budget has become another issue.
Na sooo, one week one trouble cheesy

19 Likes

Re: Fear Grips Permanent Secretaries And Directors Over Budget-Padding Probe by rusher14: 2:11am On Feb 10, 2016
Recidivists.

3 Likes

Re: Fear Grips Permanent Secretaries And Directors Over Budget-Padding Probe by arresa: 2:30am On Feb 10, 2016

APC Chiefs Mount Pressure On PMB To Sack GEJ's Men

A couple of the APC chieftains who spoke on the issue, faulted the president’s retention of Jonathan’s men because of their status as members of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP).

The party stalwarts called for the sacking of the PDP members in government and canvassed for the appointment of APC members in their stead.

He said: ”President Buhari took over on May 29, 2015 and has not rewarded APC members. Most of the heads of departments and agencies are members of the PDP who worked for Jonathan. For example, Onyeka Onwenu is still the Director-General of the National Women Centre while Mike Omeri is still the Director-General of the National Orientation Agency.

”A former Special Adviser to Jonathan on Media and Publicity, Mr. Ima Niboro, is still the Managing Director of the News Agency of Nigeria while Mr. Sola Omole is still the Director-General of the Nigeria Television Authority.

”There are almost 100 ambassadorial positions that are supposed to have been filled but these people are still occupying the offices. We are not asking for security or sensitive positions but all these appointments I mentioned are not statutory but merely political.

”Our people who worked so hard and spent money on Buhari’s campaign are languishing. There are many competent people in the APC.”

Another APC chieftain who bared his mind on the issue, said if Buhari continued this way, the party might not be able to retain power beyond 2019.

He alleged that most of the people that were being appointed by the president were either northerners or members of the defunct Congress for Progressive Change (CPC), his former party.

He also mentioned that 15 of the 36 individuals appointed as ministers by the president did not work for the party in the last elections and were not popular in their states, adding that many of them were rejected by their state governors and state party chapters.

He said: ”In Bayelsa State, the Minister of State for Agriculture and Rural Development, Heineken Lokpobiri, was a member of the PDP during the elections and he campaigned for Jonathan. He defected to the APC in August and was appointed a minister the following month. And yet, the core APC members were abandoned.

”The Minister of Environment, Amina Mohammed, from Gombe State, is not an APC member. The Minister of Health, Prof. Isaac Adewole, is not an APC member. The Minister of Budget and National Planning, Senator Udo Udoma, was a PDP member during the election and there are many more examples.”

https://www.naij.com/695971-apc-leaders-mount-pressure-president-buhari-sack-jonathans-appointees.html

I blame PMB and his team for this fiasco simply because nearly all the top bureaucrats and agency heads are GEJ appointees which PMB should have fired a long time ago.

This administration is still full of corrupt GEJ's men and women..

40 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Fear Grips Permanent Secretaries And Directors Over Budget-Padding Probe by likila: 2:36am On Feb 10, 2016
arresa:

I blame PMB and his team for this fiasco simply because nearly all the top bureaucrats and agency heads are GEJ appointees which PMB should have fired a long time ago.

eeyaaaa!
pele oooo

45 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fear Grips Permanent Secretaries And Directors Over Budget-Padding Probe by arresa: 2:46am On Feb 10, 2016
likila:

eeyaaaa!
pele oooo

I don't even remember soliciting pele from any iPoD loser so of what relevance is this pointless post?

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fear Grips Permanent Secretaries And Directors Over Budget-Padding Probe by lukecent: 3:07am On Feb 10, 2016
Government of blame.
I know they will try to shift the blame to civil servants. But the truth is that they wanted to pay the people who sponsored their campaign.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fear Grips Permanent Secretaries And Directors Over Budget-Padding Probe by jmichlins(m): 4:29am On Feb 10, 2016
A budget which the president pays #22m as rent in aso rock villa is height of corruption. Charity begins at home. the president should start from his kitchen cabinet

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fear Grips Permanent Secretaries And Directors Over Budget-Padding Probe by Kenai: 5:09am On Feb 10, 2016
Hehehe. There they go again... Looking for scapegoats to hide their incompetence. But why should I be surprised?

When you have an incompetent, irresponsible iddiot for a leader, he will blame everyone and everything for his failures without accepting a shred of responsibility.
Here, their zombies are back with morronic threads, hoping to whitewash their leader's battered image. The soulless shills they are.

Ladies and gentlemen, do you recall the international gaffe committed by this same Buhari on September 2015, when the junketeer and his band of dunces embarked on a SIGHT-SEEING adventure in New York instead of attending the UN conference meeting on Insurgency? When they missed that meeting and the embarrassment went global, do you remember what happened next? They first lied that the meeting was UNOFFICIAL, hence unimportant; but when PremiumTimes exposed them as liars, they began to look for a scapegoat.
"Buhari's Team Accuses Ambassador Joy Ogwu Of Sabotage" was what followed. The illiterates weren't even ashamed of themselves, they went about trying to pin the blame on the poor woman for their hero's EMBARRASSING INCOMPETENCE. Their zombies went wild on Nairaland trying to spin it, while their inbred, slow-witted tribalistic monkeys even accused the woman of having a "BIAFRAN AGENDA" grin
Pray tell, what eventually became of that show? Shey the matter don die silently? Buhari and his team are FULLY aware that the bulk of his supporters are DIMWITS, and all it takes to keep them going is publishing some junk on the page of a newspaper whenever the man's incompetence is laid bare for the whole world to see. He has ABSOLUTELY no respect for them, and frankly, I can't blame him.

Wasn't this the same dunce who delayed appointment of ministers for 6 whole months while choosing to work with only Perm Secs? Didn't his dumb supporters equally try to run with that narrative that "Perm Secs are all we need"? He didn't accuse those Perm Secs of being Jonathan's men oh. Now he's been exposed with his disgusting budget and he's looking for a scapegoat. Tell me, did Perm Secs also draft the State House budget?

Mr. I-Am-Slow-To-Avoid-Mistakes shot himself on the foot and his supporters are aimlessly running around in panic. He has been TOTALLY exposed for the fraud he is. And please tell him to drop his fake "Anti Corruption" act, as we can all see it was nothing but a LIE.

A bad technician will always blame his tools.

68 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Fear Grips Permanent Secretaries And Directors Over Budget-Padding Probe by anonimi: 6:12am On Feb 10, 2016
Kenai:
Hehehe. There they go again... Looking for scapegoats to hide their incompetence. But why should I be surprised?

Beyond looking for scapegoats and playing the BLAME game, it is also about DIVERTING our attention away from their increasingly obvious FAILURE in performance.
When shall the zombies redeem themselves from this SCAM

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3206797_123416059658074934612735251373255674989745n_jpeg3f66bee59a7668d2d64db8f955e2f137

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2528926_tmp61502528872facebook20150617191930jpeg832844a84aa3478c63eaeb9b81c3671b685598635_jpeg_jpeg01c8bb4f9409f5e9a6135536a34012a7

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fear Grips Permanent Secretaries And Directors Over Budget-Padding Probe by anonimi: 6:26am On Feb 10, 2016
arresa:

You are such a terrible LIAR, walahi grin grin

MrDavidson:
President Muhammadu Buhari has ordered mass retirement of permanent secretaries.
The president met with the permanent secretaries few minutes ago.
At the meeting were Chief of Staff to the President Abba Kyari and the Head of Civil Service of the Federation.
It was gathered that no fewer than 17 of the permanent secretaries were affected.
This is coming ahead of the swearing-in of the ministers-designate scheduled for tomorrow.

www.dailytrust.com.ng/news/general/breaking-buhari-fires-permanent-secretaries/118739.html

modath:
Checkmate to forestall unity in public funds diversion..

The new perm secrs & ministers each don't know the EXACt information PMB has about the inner workings & loopholes for leakages in each ministry, so they have no choice but to be upfront.

Now, we'll see how they'll collude to steal public funds.. grin

PMB already knows where all the bodies are & the burial sites...

Who say my dear presido is a dullard ?? If a hia ! cheesy

Cc ; omenka, midolian, beremx, passingshot, ngeneukwwenu, aareonakakanfo, seunmsg, phame,rawani, quotasystem, ibnsultaan, laudate, sammyj, balloski, sandraokosun1
Agarawu ,

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3118357_20151123093727_jpeg60c07435d6aec16f16c8652711ba6c1d

All Propaganda Congress, APC angry shocked undecided

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3224589_lairs_jpg6e0caea0fb4a33217c062310b908b6df

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3356469_screenshot20160131120000_jpeg639beaec46d4ced684f639998a489af2

45 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Fear Grips Permanent Secretaries And Directors Over Budget-Padding Probe by Iroh88(m): 6:33am On Feb 10, 2016
arresa:

I have said it and I would repeat it again; whether Buhari's admin succeeds or fails (as the Wailing Ekpas would want it to), the buck would stop at his table.

If I were the president, I would appoint only the people I know and in whom I have highest confidence and trust and let everyone who doesn't like that go sit on a porcupine.

There are way too many rotten remnants of the regime of the Ineffectual Ogogoro Buffoon in the current regime and the need to be weeded out asap. These guys are addicted to the old order and it would take a mental surgery to change their orientation, Baba can ill afford to retain them.

If he fails, no one is going to consider the Hausa, Igbo, Yoruba, Ijaw, etc men that worked with him who might have failed in their respective duties, the ONLY person people would point fingers at is HIM!!

The earlier he realises that, the better for him.

6 Likes

Re: Fear Grips Permanent Secretaries And Directors Over Budget-Padding Probe by Tallesty1(m): 8:05am On Feb 10, 2016
BekeeBuAgbara:
If you want Buhari To know what's written in the budget then broadcast it on BBC Hausa

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fear Grips Permanent Secretaries And Directors Over Budget-Padding Probe by nickydof(m): 8:24am On Feb 10, 2016
K
Re: Fear Grips Permanent Secretaries And Directors Over Budget-Padding Probe by Melkizedek(m): 8:37am On Feb 10, 2016
Kenai:

When you have an incompetent, irresponsible iddiot for a leader, he will blame everyone and everything for his failures without accepting a shred of responsibility.
Here, their zombies are back with morronic threads, hoping to whitewash their leader's battered image. The soulless shills they are.

Ladies and gentlemen, do you recall the international gaffe committed by this same Buhari on September 2015, when the junketeer and his band of dunces embarked on a SIGHT-SEEING adventure in New York instead of attending the UN conference meeting on Insurgency? When they missed that meeting and the embarrassment went global, do you remember what happened next? They first lied that the meeting was UNOFFICIAL, hence unimportant; but when PremiumTimes exposed them as liars, they began to look for a scapegoat.
"Buhari's Team Accuses Ambassador Joy Ogwu Of Sabotage" was what followed. The illiterates weren't even ashamed of themselves, they went about trying to pin the blame on the poor woman for their hero's EMBARRASSING INCOMPETENCE. Their zombies went wild on Nairaland trying to spin it, while their inbred, slow-witted tribalistic monkeys even accused the woman of having a "BIAFRAN AGENDA" grin
Pray tell, what eventually became of that show? Shey the matter don die silently? Buhari and his team are FULLY aware that the bulk of his supporters are DIMWITS, and all it takes to keep them going is publishing some junk on the page of a newspaper whenever the man's incompetence is laid bare for the whole world to see. He has ABSOLUTELY no respect for them, and frankly, I can't blame him.

Wasn't this the same dunce who delayed appointment of ministers for 6 whole months while choosing to work with only Perm Secs? Didn't his dumb supporters equally try to run with that narrative that "Perm Secs are all we need"? He didn't accuse those Perm Secs of being Jonathan's men oh. Now he's been exposed with his disgusting budget and he's looking for a scapegoat. Tell me, did Perm Secs also draft the State House budget?

Mr. I-Am-Slow-To-Avoid-Mistakes shot himself on the foot and his supporters are aimlessly running around in panic. He has been TOTALLY exposed for the fraud he is. And please tell him to drop his fake "Anti Corruption" act, as we can all see it was nothing but a LIE.

A bad technician will always blame his tools.
that spirit of forgetfulness and selective amnesia that has plagued majority of the nigerian populace for decades will forever be distant from you and your household! The nigerian politicians have one lucky trump card, the memory of the masses...the average nigerian has the memory of a goldfish when it comes to political matters, and the politicians milk them for all it is worth because of that..

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fear Grips Permanent Secretaries And Directors Over Budget-Padding Probe by modath(f): 10:42am On Feb 10, 2016
anonimi:

Why is it impossible for you to respect yourself & age with all this inane , redundant foto you keep posting back & forth?

So ministers & perm secs are now staff of presidency & budget office?

PMB dropped the ball by not removing the relics of 16yrs of mindless & unbridled corruption, he should do the needful cos at the end of the day, it is his name & legacy on the line... some folks are tied & dyed in pilfering, they need to be excised from the system.....

BTW, Did you not have enough toys or playthings as a child & now missing your childhood? Grow up abeg, some things should be beneath grown folks!! Hian....

Come with more foto!!! #yeyenatu... undecided

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fear Grips Permanent Secretaries And Directors Over Budget-Padding Probe by Nobody: 10:53am On Feb 10, 2016
Fear not.

The foundation of APC led government is weak

2 Likes

Re: Fear Grips Permanent Secretaries And Directors Over Budget-Padding Probe by sdindan: 11:01am On Feb 10, 2016
Is now I believed this saying "The Devil You Know Is Better Than Angel You Dont Know"

see where we for de manage PDP like that. APC IS A SCAM.

4 Likes

Re: Fear Grips Permanent Secretaries And Directors Over Budget-Padding Probe by Gbawe: 11:22am On Feb 10, 2016
To be honest this development is the sort even the most staunch fan of Buhari cannot and should not defend. This is a disappointment and Buhari must move decisively to resolve this budget bruhaha that is making his government look fraudulent and no different to that he he promised us he would operate different to. Buhari is beginning to lose the goodwill of Nigerians after they believed in him and made sacrifices for his win in the hope he would be "change". I am disappointed. Really dissapointed with this budget saga. It shows a very serious disconnection between Buhari and those under him.

Like Aressa asked, why has Buhari kept on the many crooks who brought down the GEJ government? No deserving Nigerians to replace them? I doubt that. PMB should sit up and start taking 100% control with his own appointees and directives. Otherwise we are back to square one and some of us will simply begin considering how to replace an ineffective government that cannot move us forward.

7 Likes

Re: Fear Grips Permanent Secretaries And Directors Over Budget-Padding Probe by Teddeebear: 11:42am On Feb 10, 2016
Gbawe:
To be honest this development is the sort even the most staunch fan of Buhari cannot and should not defend. This is a disappointment and Buhari must move decisively to resolve this budget bruhaha that is making his government look fraudulent and no different to that he he promised us he would operate different to. Buhari is beginning to lose the goodwill of Nigerians after they believed in him and made sacrifices for his win in the hope he would be "change". I am disappointed. Really dissapointed with this budget saga. It shows a very serious disconnection between Buhari and those under him.

Like Arresa asked, why has Buhari kept on the many crooks who brought down the GEJ government? No deserving Nigerians to replace them? I doubt that. PMB should sit up and start taking 100% control with his own appointees and directives. Otherwise we are back to square one and some of us will simply begin considering how to replace an ineffective government that cannot move us forward.
blame game continues, was the ministers not supposed to go through the budget before sending it to buhari, hahaha liars you need to liar every day to cover up your poo, the rubbish bills for State house is Gej appointees working in state house, hahaha cheesy

your lies is disgusting.

The minister of health confessed that his budget was tempered with who took the budget for correction, Gej's appointeees hahaha

liars, you people are disgusting, yuck!!

Directors in ministry are never by appointment, it is purely civil service promotion. liarssssssss?

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fear Grips Permanent Secretaries And Directors Over Budget-Padding Probe by Teddeebear: 11:43am On Feb 10, 2016
modath:

Why is it impossible for you to respect yourself & age with all this inane , redundant foto you keep posting back & forth?

So ministers & perm secs are now staff of presidency & budget office?

PMB dropped the ball by not removing the relics of 16yrs of mindless & unbridled corruption, he should do the needful cos at the end of the day, it is his name & legacy on the line... some folks are tied & dyed in pilfering, they need to be excised from the system.....

BTW, Did you not have enough toys or playthings as a child & now missing your childhood? Grow up abeg, some things should be beneath grown folks!! Hian....

Come with more foto!!! #yeyenatu... undecided
i see zombies, the ministers are Gej's appointeees

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fear Grips Permanent Secretaries And Directors Over Budget-Padding Probe by Teddeebear: 11:50am On Feb 10, 2016
arresa:

look at a few govt agencies you mentioned, hahaha not even up to 5, national orientation agency is under ministry of information, who is the minister, LIAR MOHAMMED.

hahaha, didn't liar mohammed go through the budget for his ministry, hahaha

you people are just so disgusting.

go and bring the figures for the agencies headed by Gej's appointeess lets see..

meanwhile were the ministers not supposed to go through the budget, or what, are the ministers Gej's appointeees too
hahaha

the silly budget for state house, are Gej's appointeees still working in state house

blamers, liars, you people are pathetic

look elsewhere to blame,

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fear Grips Permanent Secretaries And Directors Over Budget-Padding Probe by Jesusloveyou: 11:59am On Feb 10, 2016
BeardedMeat:
Na sooo, one week one trouble cheesy
that is d power of change

1 Like

Re: Fear Grips Permanent Secretaries And Directors Over Budget-Padding Probe by modath(f): 12:04pm On Feb 10, 2016
Teddeebear:

I see lack of sound judgment, reasoning & pure lack of knowledge about how MDA works.... you lots have refused to rise above the loss & just move on to "issue & facts based criticism",

Won't even condescend to call you names, it is a fruitless endeavour , wallow in your hate jare.. . get off the Internet & go and ask how things work cos it's obvious only thing you know is to roll around like a bull in a china shop!!swerve abeg!

3 Likes

Re: Fear Grips Permanent Secretaries And Directors Over Budget-Padding Probe by Teddeebear: 12:13pm On Feb 10, 2016
modath:

I see lack of sound judgment, reasoning & pure lack of knowledge about how MDA works.... you lots have refused to rise above the loss & just move on to "issue & facts based criticism",

Won't even condescend to call you names, it is a fruitless endeavour , wallow in your hate jare.. . get off the Internet & go and ask how things work cos it's obvious only thing you know is to roll around like a bull in a china shop!!swerve abeg!
poo, get a life, how many of Gej's appointeees are still in office, bring their budget and show us that the mistakes are from them liars,

are the ministers, Gej's appointeees??
The rubbish going on in state house, are Gej's appointeees working in state house??

Your health minister, said what was presented to the assembly is not his budget that it has been altered, hahaha, gej's ghost went to budget office and altered it.

thieves thieves ole,

18 Likes

Re: Fear Grips Permanent Secretaries And Directors Over Budget-Padding Probe by Jesusloveyou: 12:14pm On Feb 10, 2016
Teddeebear:
d 2 office directly involve in this scam are pdp appointed by pmb, - which are udoma and ita enang, and i blame pmb for appointing them

3 Likes

Re: Fear Grips Permanent Secretaries And Directors Over Budget-Padding Probe by Teddeebear: 12:17pm On Feb 10, 2016
Jesusloveyou:
d 2 office directly involve in this scam are pdp appointed by pmb, - which are udoma and ita enang, and i blame pmb for appointing them
hahaha, blamers, ita enang works in budget office

hahaha hahaha, your brain needs to be washed with hypo,

who defends the budget, ministers of budget office

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photo Of Oshiomhole, Iara And I Go Dye At Victory Party For Obaseki In Benin / Kashamu’s Supporters Dare PDP, Organise Rally For Aspirants / FG Plots Fresh Charges Against Onnoghen: The 3 Stage Plan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.