Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,156 members, 7,818,499 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:24 PM

Why Are some Nigerian Ladies Aggresive? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are some Nigerian Ladies Aggresive? (1747 Views)

21 Lies Nigerian Ladies And Guys tell One Another / 10 Ways Some Nigerian Ladies React When You Deny Them Sex / 9 Reasons Most Nigerian Ladies Don't Get Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are some Nigerian Ladies Aggresive? by fijiano202(m): 7:19pm On Dec 15, 2013
.Earlier Today while coming from Church,as car no dey,man gats to Leg am,so while bouncing home,i noticed a girl and guy chatting ahead of me,as guy-man wetin concern me,so as i was approaching them i heard a thunderous Sound,the first thought that came to my mind was Boko Haram tins,so looking around i saw the guy holding is cheek and the girl walking away,luckily for me i kinda recognise the guy cos hes one of my street kid that i do send to buy stuff sometimes.so i called and asked him what happen,the first words the guy said was Bros the slap heavy,i almost laughed but i controlled it,he later explained that he tried talking to the girl but after the my-name- -ur-name chapter,the girl tried walking away but as a sharp guy he tried stopping her by walking to her front and blocking her path but all he got was a thunderous slap.i pitied him and left,this Evening i laughed abt it with my friends but almost all had stories of girls slapping a guys.my question is Why must they always Result to Slapping guys?
Re: Why Are some Nigerian Ladies Aggresive? by Enegod(m): 7:45pm On Dec 15, 2013
I'm aggressive I love to dominant a punny undecided
Re: Why Are some Nigerian Ladies Aggresive? by 25omega(m): 8:55pm On Dec 15, 2013
The problem is that guy was a dummy. If he was just talking to her as he said, then he should have knocked her out after she slapped him. Violence solves nothing but you have a right to defend yourself if someone assaults you
Re: Why Are some Nigerian Ladies Aggresive? by Dyt(f): 10:28pm On Dec 15, 2013
25omega: The problem is that guy was a dummy. If he was just talking to her as he said, then he should have knocked her out after she slapped him. Violence solves nothing but you have a right to defend yourself if someone assaults you

*opens eyes n mouth*
Re: Why Are some Nigerian Ladies Aggresive? by 190: 10:32pm On Dec 15, 2013
Nigerian ladies grin grin

Havent you seen their face's and red eyes grin grin grin

Nigerian gurls are the only girls in the world who smoke egbo without fear - BBC 1992
Re: Why Are some Nigerian Ladies Aggresive? by xynerise: 10:37pm On Dec 15, 2013
Lets not be sentimental here. Seriously, some guys need genuine slap. With that, they will act sane.

1 Like

Re: Why Are some Nigerian Ladies Aggresive? by Nwanneamakah: 1:12am On Dec 16, 2013
grin tongue

Re: Why Are some Nigerian Ladies Aggresive? by shizzle11(m): 8:52am On Dec 16, 2013
xynerise: Lets not be sentimental here. Seriously, some guys need genuine slap. With that, they will act sane.
Really? so what about girls who are crazy and act insane, what do they deserve?
Re: Why Are some Nigerian Ladies Aggresive? by xynerise: 8:58am On Dec 16, 2013
shizzle11:
Really? so what about girls who are crazy and act insane, what do they deserve?
Why would a sane man woo an insane girl in the first place?
Re: Why Are some Nigerian Ladies Aggresive? by fijiano202(m): 9:56am On Dec 16, 2013
Are u sure u have spoken to girls on nairaland
Re: Why Are some Nigerian Ladies Aggresive? by xynerise: 9:58am On Dec 16, 2013
fijiano202: Are u sure u have spoken to girls on nairaland
Many of them
Re: Why Are some Nigerian Ladies Aggresive? by emmadan(m): 10:37am On Dec 16, 2013
the truth it sum guyz deserve this kind of treatment,no be lie.I'v seen the way sum guyz approach girlz,and for me as a guy i find it vry irritating.Me think sum guyz really need lectures on this language called "attraction".most guyz are irritating when approaching a lady,they dnt create any form of attraction atall.infact sum guyz deserves more than a slap,iswearit.

1 Like

Re: Why Are some Nigerian Ladies Aggresive? by skyscraperTM(m): 12:47pm On Dec 16, 2013
She gimme 1 slap on my face, i'll give her 45 slaps in her kpekus
Re: Why Are some Nigerian Ladies Aggresive? by Nobody: 3:41pm On Dec 16, 2013
The guy blocked her way for what reason? cheesy.That slap was deserved jare. grin grin.
If the guy retaliates,its as easy as grabbing his shirt,screaming and wailing.She should never relent telling the crowd,"....as I refused talking to him,he hit me on breassst and called me a prostitute" grin grin grin

I love that kind of roles cheesy grin.
Una know say na woman dem dey quick believe for that kind matter. grin cheesy
Re: Why Are some Nigerian Ladies Aggresive? by fijiano202(m): 3:46pm On Dec 16, 2013
lynpetra: The guy blocked her way for what reason? cheesy.That slap was deserved jare. grin grin.
If the guy retaliates,its as easy as grabbing his shirt,screaming and wailing.She should never relent telling the crowd,"....as I refused talking to him,he hit me on breassst and called me a prostitute" grin grin grin
chai see badt girl..shooo u wan finish d guy be that
Re: Why Are some Nigerian Ladies Aggresive? by Nobody: 3:48pm On Dec 16, 2013
fijiano202: chai see badt girl..shooo u wan finish d guy be that

No be him dey find woman for Sunday morning?
Re: Why Are some Nigerian Ladies Aggresive? by fijiano202(m): 3:52pm On Dec 16, 2013
lynpetra:
No be him dey find woman for Sunday morning?
nothing bad to toast girl on sunday na,u go tell her say u wan carry her on a biblical adventure,sunday/church tinz dey make sense
Re: Why Are some Nigerian Ladies Aggresive? by Nobody: 3:55pm On Dec 16, 2013
Why would he restrain her from moving away?
That is assault right there!

The girl should have had mercy sha undecided
Re: Why Are some Nigerian Ladies Aggresive? by Nobody: 4:00pm On Dec 16, 2013
fijiano202: nothing bad to toast girl on sunday na,u go tell her say u wan carry her on a >: grin(biblical adventure,sunday/church tinz dey make sense

grin grin grin.Babe wey dey hungry after all the shouting and dancing,yet still dey trek for this Harmattan dey go house na him your friend go toast.To make matter worse him sef dey trek grin grin grin.Which kind life b dis? grin
Re: Why Are some Nigerian Ladies Aggresive? by Nobody: 4:01pm On Dec 16, 2013
fijiano202: nothing bad to toast girl on sunday na,u go tell her say u wan carry her on a >: grin(biblical adventure,sunday/church tinz dey make sense

grin grin grin.Babe wey dey hungry after all the shouting and dancing,yet still dey trek for this Harmattan dey go house na him your friend go toast.To make matter worse him sef dey trek follow her grin grin grin.Which kind life b dis? grin
Re: Why Are some Nigerian Ladies Aggresive? by Miner13: 4:09pm On Dec 16, 2013
Well, he deserve a more heavier slap. Why must he tried to block the way of the girl.
A girl honoured you answered your call and even share her name with you and said she's done.
Then you stop there and continue another time.
Most guys lack maturity, that's why they take all girls to be hen.

More slap ooooooo!
In resounding order

1 Like

Re: Why Are some Nigerian Ladies Aggresive? by Miner13: 4:13pm On Dec 16, 2013
xynerise:

likes goat flock together.
If one is insane the other that walk to meet her must be insane.
*Were lo ma un ro aso were* meaning only a mad man can tie the rapa of another mad man

1 Like

Re: Why Are some Nigerian Ladies Aggresive? by shizzle11(m): 4:38pm On Dec 16, 2013
xynerise:
How would he know she is insane if he doesn't come close?, sometimes you have to get close and it may take a while before she exhibits the madness in her.

Like the case sighted by the op, you can tell it took the girl a while to observe the guy was crazy before she decided to slap sanity into his head. grin

1 Like

Re: Why Are some Nigerian Ladies Aggresive? by shizzle11(m): 4:46pm On Dec 16, 2013
lynpetra: The guy blocked her way for what reason? cheesy.That slap was deserved jare. grin grin.

Una know say na woman dem dey quick believe for that kind matter
. grin cheesy

story! not people like me. I know many women to be terrible and deceptive, in cases like this, I put on my thinking cap and let my head do the reasoning rather than sympathize with girls emotional blackmail and falsehood.
Re: Why Are some Nigerian Ladies Aggresive? by xynerise: 4:48pm On Dec 16, 2013
shizzle11:
How would he know she is insane if he doesn't come close?, sometimes you have to get close and it may take a while before she exhibits the madness in her.

Like the case sighted by the op, you can tell it took the girl a while to observe the guy was crazy before she decided to slap sanity into his head. grin
Exactly! grin

If a girl acts insane, be a gentleman and find your square root tongue
Re: Why Are some Nigerian Ladies Aggresive? by shizzle11(m): 4:54pm On Dec 16, 2013
xynerise:
Exactly! grin

If a girl acts insane, be a gentleman and find your square root tongue
lol....true. Even though the guy was very rude and silly, the girl should have exercised restraint. She get mind to slap d guy share...before e toast girl again, e go think twice grin
Re: Why Are some Nigerian Ladies Aggresive? by Nobody: 4:56pm On Dec 16, 2013
25omega: The problem is that guy was a dummy. If he was just talking to her as he said, then he should have knocked her out after she slapped him. Violence solves nothing but you have a right to defend yourself if someone assaults you
And how did u know he did not say something worth the slap? undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Are some Nigerian Ladies Aggresive? by fijiano202(m): 6:12pm On Dec 16, 2013
Mondisweets: And how did u know he did not say something worth the slap? undecided
like what..i want you to lick my dick or let me suck that bosom and V? mtschew.....Na today,The girl as every right to say no and walk away but the guy said he block her way and said pls wait a minute.
Re: Why Are some Nigerian Ladies Aggresive? by 25omega(m): 7:20pm On Dec 19, 2013
Mondisweets: And how did u know he did not say something worth the slap? undecided
so you can slap me because of words i say and you expect to walk away untouched? smh if you are already ignoring the guy, why not continue to ignore him? instead of slapping him. double standard
Re: Why Are some Nigerian Ladies Aggresive? by seangy4konji: 3:37pm On Dec 20, 2013
Thanks God so i nor deh toast...I prefer ashewo if d story too much...But God damn dat day a woman slap me...Wetin we wan talk reach dat side self or how the correlation go come about slap selfForgiveness is a sin.
Re: Why Are some Nigerian Ladies Aggresive? by Nobody: 3:47pm On Dec 20, 2013

e be like say u never see beta conc slap before a.k.a. 'igbaju' cheesy I swear ur eye go dey comot water for like 30mins.
p.s. I never hit women. I just scowl, and they fear.

(1) (2) (Reply)

PHOTO: Desperate Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend / Why Some Ladies Tag Their Friend(s) Along On A First Date / When You're Broke But She Believes In Your Dream (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.