Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,225 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:34 AM

Why Did You Break UP With Your First Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Did You Break UP With Your First Love (1753 Views)

Why Did You Leave Your Ex? Share Your Experience. / When You Break A Guy's Heart (pic) / Your Previous Relationship: Why Did You Break Up? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Did You Break UP With Your First Love by Nobody: 10:35pm On Aug 03, 2014
They say first love is the sweetest love though have never observed that yet, now why did you choose to break up with your first love knowing very well that its the sweetest love

players are invited to state reasons for being a player, those who are not yet in any form of relationship are invited to state why they have decide to stay single and virgins are invited to state why they still virgin(only adult virgins)

seun(official)is invited to state why he has been refusing to comment on post or create topics..
Andyblaze, youngwizzy and d rest are invited to state why they are players..
Re: Why Did You Break UP With Your First Love by pasqal09: 10:38pm On Aug 03, 2014
What's so special about first love? It should be the worst because of the lack of experience in it.
Re: Why Did You Break UP With Your First Love by babgid(m): 10:39pm On Aug 03, 2014
She was dual dating.I knew but I still didn't breakup not until she said it was over between us
Re: Why Did You Break UP With Your First Love by vizkiz: 10:41pm On Aug 03, 2014
She broke my virginity cry
Re: Why Did You Break UP With Your First Love by Nobody: 10:43pm On Aug 03, 2014
babgid: She was dual dating.I knew but I still didn't breakup
bro same here embarassed Mine was multi_dating, even sleeping with one of my guy angry
Re: Why Did You Break UP With Your First Love by pasqal09: 10:43pm On Aug 03, 2014
vizkiz: She broke my virginity cry
What did she use, a hammer?
Re: Why Did You Break UP With Your First Love by Nobody: 10:44pm On Aug 03, 2014
I actually did not date my first love,wz 2 dumb 2 approach ha nd trust 9ja ladies wt deir shakara,she too wz also dying inside 4 me 2 approach ha
Re: Why Did You Break UP With Your First Love by Nobody: 10:47pm On Aug 03, 2014
I left him cos I believed I had outgrown him undecided
Re: Why Did You Break UP With Your First Love by ERCROSS(m): 10:47pm On Aug 03, 2014
because first love is not always the truest love..
omo yen fvck up joor...
o kan lo downgrade mi ni cha...undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Did You Break UP With Your First Love by vizkiz: 10:48pm On Aug 03, 2014
pasqal09:
What did she use, a hammer?

firsly her mouth then she put it inside her hell hole angry
Re: Why Did You Break UP With Your First Love by maputohq: 10:49pm On Aug 03, 2014
because I had none.
Re: Why Did You Break UP With Your First Love by Nobody: 10:50pm On Aug 03, 2014
cos she sucks too much. She turned my penis to feeding bottle.
Re: Why Did You Break UP With Your First Love by Nobody: 10:54pm On Aug 03, 2014
Liability: he couldnt fvck me well. Always doing 2 minutes. I had to leave him
u want to give me chance maybe i can impress? Just a trial? Pls
Re: Why Did You Break UP With Your First Love by Nobody: 10:54pm On Aug 03, 2014
ajibolabd: cos she sucks too much. She turned my penis to feeding bottle.
gringrin
Re: Why Did You Break UP With Your First Love by DankemzI(m): 10:55pm On Aug 03, 2014
She always pressured me for sex
Re: Why Did You Break UP With Your First Love by hensben(m): 11:06pm On Aug 03, 2014
we were having agape love until we became youth and discovered we are not meant to be lovers grin
Re: Why Did You Break UP With Your First Love by eunisam: 11:06pm On Aug 03, 2014
love got sour. Becouse it was a long distance relationship
Re: Why Did You Break UP With Your First Love by babgid(m): 11:13pm On Aug 03, 2014
5naira: bro same here embarassed Mine was multi_dating, even sleeping with one of my guy angry
that one na gobe oo,but how u tk know?
Re: Why Did You Break UP With Your First Love by durella4(m): 11:18pm On Aug 03, 2014
No nid 2 comment cos ve never fall in love b4.

*walks out of thread*
Re: Why Did You Break UP With Your First Love by Nobody: 11:20pm On Aug 03, 2014
babgid: that one na gobe oo,but how u tk know?
you know guys dont keep secrets, my guy tell me everything plus i come confirm from her phone
Re: Why Did You Break UP With Your First Love by babgid(m): 11:21pm On Aug 03, 2014
5naira:
you know guys dont keep secrets, my guy tell me everything plus i come confirm from her phone
na wa oo
Re: Why Did You Break UP With Your First Love by babgid(m): 11:30pm On Aug 03, 2014
durella4: No nid 2 comment cos ve never fall in love b4.

*walks out of thread*
but u just did :-/
Re: Why Did You Break UP With Your First Love by Mutuwa(m): 11:39pm On Aug 03, 2014
Her mouth sharp pass theatre razor
Re: Why Did You Break UP With Your First Love by DanielBlanc(m): 11:43pm On Aug 03, 2014
She was caring and gentle, I broke it up, becos I thought I needed adventures to fully knw wat love meant, but now I know I was wrong!!.!
Re: Why Did You Break UP With Your First Love by dagentility(f): 1:16am On Aug 04, 2014
He wanted to settle down,and i wasn't ready for it as at that time,had to let go.
Re: Why Did You Break UP With Your First Love by Nobody: 6:45am On Aug 04, 2014
We ve not broke up yet, when we brake up I will have a reason.
Re: Why Did You Break UP With Your First Love by Nobody: 6:47am On Aug 04, 2014
firstEVA: I left him cos I believed I had outgrown him undecided
outgrown...ridiculus...its painful
Re: Why Did You Break UP With Your First Love by jihday(m): 7:39am On Aug 04, 2014
ERCROSS: because first love is not always the truest love..
omo yen fvck up joor...
o kan lo downgrade mi ni cha...undecided
I guess they are talking about their selves. Happy reunion

(1) (2) (Reply)

Does Age Really Matter In Choosing A Partner?????? *confused* / Am Shy Wen Am With D Opposit ,pls Help Me / Where Have All The Good Women Gone?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.