Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,139 members, 7,818,432 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:28 PM

Abati To APC: Be Ready To Pay The Price Of Treason - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abati To APC: Be Ready To Pay The Price Of Treason (15773 Views)

Biafra Rally: Rivers PDP Accuses APC Of Treason / Presidency Accuses Gov. Amaechi,Gen. Buhari And APC Of Treason / Beware Of Treason, Presidency Warn Rotimi Ameachi. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abati To APC: Be Ready To Pay The Price Of Treason by naija2dabone(m): 11:06pm On Dec 15, 2013
agbameta:

You might want to worry more about your own reading and comprehension skills including writing gan sef..

Your job was to highlight your silly treason nonsense according to the Nigerian constitution and stand it next to the appropriate definition for treason you incompetent dullard.

Is this too hard for you to do?

Its not my job to highlight anything for you.

I'm not here to educate you. I'm only here to celebrate your foolishness.

And the award for the year 2013 ignoramus undisputedly goes to you.

Congrats, you deserve it

6 Likes

Re: Abati To APC: Be Ready To Pay The Price Of Treason by VICTORCIZA(m): 11:15pm On Dec 15, 2013
Yoruba continue to rant.GEJ WILL RULE TILL 2019 AND IF U TRY ANYTHING SILLY! Then you will see our black side Insha Allah

1 Like

Re: Abati To APC: Be Ready To Pay The Price Of Treason by agbameta: 11:20pm On Dec 15, 2013
naija2dabone:

[s]Its not my job to highlight anything for you.

I'm not here to educate you. I'm only here to celebrate your foolishness.

And the award for the year 2013 ignoramus undisputedly goes to you.

Congrats, you deserve it[/s]

STFU and keep quite if you can not properly articulate and support your views with sane and rational values? It's not by force to get on a discussion forum, stay away if you are incapable of holding any kind of sensible discussion.
Re: Abati To APC: Be Ready To Pay The Price Of Treason by naija2dabone(m): 11:29pm On Dec 15, 2013
agbameta:

STFU and keep quite if you can not properly articulate and support your views with sane and rational values? It's not by force to get on a discussion forum, stay away if you are incapable of holding any kind of sensible discussion.

For starter, I dont hold discussion with ignoramus like you. And as of staying away from this forum - are you kidding me?

Bros grow a brain and then we can talk but for now, I'll just keep smacking you backside

1 Like

Re: Abati To APC: Be Ready To Pay The Price Of Treason by agbameta: 11:33pm On Dec 15, 2013
naija2dabone:

[s]For starter, I dont hold discussion with ignoramus like you. And as of staying away from this forum - are you kidding me?

Bros grow a brain and then we can talk but for now, I'll just keep smacking you backside
[/s]

Such rubbish rants comes a dime a dozen on NL so you are not impressing me. Show us the treason nonsense you are talking about and how it violates the constitution of the federal republic of Nigeria or STFU.

1 Like

Re: Abati To APC: Be Ready To Pay The Price Of Treason by abu12: 11:35pm On Dec 15, 2013
Please yoruba people should take this man call abati back to house, he getting worse day after day. Jona has infected him cluelessness, he is no longer talking as a train journalist, he has brought him self low as nigeria self acclaimed mama peace a.k.a shepopotamus
Re: Abati To APC: Be Ready To Pay The Price Of Treason by awodman: 11:38pm On Dec 15, 2013

In this regard, we have noted the undisguised threat by the APC to foster public insurrection against the Federal Government if pending legal cases go against it.

We urge Nigerians to take special note of this boastful
indication of an intention to resort to lawlessness.

The Presidency warns that the APC and any persons who
make themselves its willing tools for the breach of public order and safety will be made to face the full sanctions of the law.

Those who are threatening fire and brimstone should be
ready for consequences of treasonable action.
This quote is the reason why reference was made to treason...it was not about the touted impeachment..

Make una dey try comprehend before rushing to comment...

1 Like

Re: Abati To APC: Be Ready To Pay The Price Of Treason by naija2dabone(m): 11:39pm On Dec 15, 2013
agbameta:

Such rubbish rants comes a dime a dozen on NL so you are not impressing me. Show us the treason nonsense you are talking about and how it violates the constitution of the federal republic of Nigeria or STFU.

Loser,

No ojoro here. I wont show you - find it yourself. This is a fair contest for the APC e-rats. You could be the winner. Best of luck
Re: Abati To APC: Be Ready To Pay The Price Of Treason by abu12: 11:40pm On Dec 15, 2013
Sunny_bobo:

Olusegun Adeniyi finished his job and went back to Yoruba land and nothing has happened.

Your stupidity is getting worse, is mallam segun Adeniyi not from north?
Re: Abati To APC: Be Ready To Pay The Price Of Treason by jmaine: 11:48pm On Dec 15, 2013
awodman:
This quote is the reason why reference was made to treason...it was not about the touted impeachment..

Are you minding the resident dregs with huge rocks dumped into their dull, numb and totally useless cranium . . . . . . . .
Re: Abati To APC: Be Ready To Pay The Price Of Treason by agbameta: 11:49pm On Dec 15, 2013
naija2dabone:

Loser,

No ojoro here. I wont show you - find it yourself. This is a fair contest for the APC e-rats. You could be the winner. Best of luck

Dullard, is it possible to show me what doesn't exist to start with? Abi the reason why your dumb asss can not show us anything is because there's nothing to show and all your dodging around and silly talk is all about saving face..
Re: Abati To APC: Be Ready To Pay The Price Of Treason by agbameta: 11:53pm On Dec 15, 2013
awodman:

We saw the meaningless rant in the quote you posted, but where is the part that = Treason or what the APC said that = Treason BASED ON THE CONSTITUTION OF THE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA.
Re: Abati To APC: Be Ready To Pay The Price Of Treason by naija2dabone(m): 11:58pm On Dec 15, 2013
agbameta:

Dullard, is it possible to show me what doesn't exist to start with? Abi the reason why your dumb asss can not show us anything is because there's nothing to show and all your dodging around and silly talk is all about saving face..

Ok, let me help: If you dont understand the word treason, how about traitor? start with googling for traitor.

I'm done with you for today. Seeing that you are not just a learner but a slow learner, lets take a word for a day

And please dont cry me a river.
Re: Abati To APC: Be Ready To Pay The Price Of Treason by abu12: 12:00am On Dec 16, 2013
awodman:

Obonte, So after u read the whole news this what you comprehend? So u can not summarise a letter? Try and read this one below again may be you can give a trail this time around, if not hypocrisy

[b]The Presidency totally condemns the decision by Alhaji
Mohammed and his party to move further beyond the bounds
of honourable and acceptable political conduct with the
senseless call for the impeachment of a President who
continues to sincerely devote himself to the discharge of the
sacred mandate freely given to him by Nigerians.

The APC, which remains a minority party with doubtful
credentials in the National Assembly, knows fully well that its
attempt to hector and blackmail a Parliament dominated by
loyal members of the President’s party, the PDP, into an
impeachment process, will come to nothing.
But it has cavalierly embarked on this outrageous gambit, with
scant regard for peace, order, security and political stability
in the country, in furtherance of its dastardly and heinous
strategy of over-heating the polity and working to cause
public disaffection against the Jonathan Presidency with lies,
false accusations and unjustifiable indictments ahead of the
2015 general elections.
[/b]
Re: Abati To APC: Be Ready To Pay The Price Of Treason by agbameta: 12:09am On Dec 16, 2013
naija2dabone:

Ok, let me help: If you dont understand the word treason, how about traitor? start with googling for traitor.

I'm done with you for today. Seeing that you are not just a learner but a slow learner, lets take a word for a day

And please dont cry me a river.

OK I get you, it's traitor and not treason, thanks for removing that rubbish from around your neck.

Now, let's go over to the new word traitor.

What was said by the APC that = Traitor and punishable under the laws of the federal republic of Nigeria...?

You are free to dance around as much as you want, I'll accommodate you..
Re: Abati To APC: Be Ready To Pay The Price Of Treason by naija2dabone(m): 12:16am On Dec 16, 2013
agbameta:

OK I get you, it's traitor and not treason, thanks for removing that rubbish from around your neck.

Now, let's go over to the new word traitor.

What was said by the APC that = Traitor and punishable under the laws of the federal republic of Nigeria...?

You are free to dance around as much as you want, I'll accommodate you..

Your case is getting more and more hopeless.

So you can not see the link between traitor and treason? Gush, I'm seriously appalled.

See dictionary definition below:

traitor [ˈtreɪtə]:
n
a person who is guilty of treason or treachery, in betraying friends, country, a cause or trust, etc.

You can thank me for the education later, comprehend first!!!!

1 Like

Re: Abati To APC: Be Ready To Pay The Price Of Treason by agbameta: 12:25am On Dec 16, 2013
naija2dabone:

[s]Your case is getting more and more hopeless.

So you can not see the link between traitor and treason? Gush, I'm seriously appalled.

See dictionary definition below:

traitor [ˈtreɪtə]:
n
a person who is guilty of treason or treachery, in betraying friends, country, a cause or trust, etc.

You can thank me for the education later, comprehend first!!!![/s]

Damn!!!1 Stop with this silly rubbish and redundant repetition of the same traitor treason nonsense.

I didn't ask you for any stupi1d definition, all I need you to do is state exactly what the APC said that = Traitor/Treason.

The aso rock bingo and his dullard master based their rubbish on something so why not just show us the part of APC's comment that wronged the constitution of Nigeria?

How hard is it to perform this elementary task?
Re: Abati To APC: Be Ready To Pay The Price Of Treason by naija2dabone(m): 12:37am On Dec 16, 2013
agbameta:

Damn!!!1 Stop with this silly rubbish and redundant repetition of the same traitor treason nonsense.

I didn't ask you for any stupi1d definition, all I need you to do is state exactly what the APC said that = Traitor/Treason.

The aso rock bingo and his dullard master based their rubbish on something so why not just show us the part of APC's comment that wronged the constitution of Nigeria?

Dear Ignoramus,

Ever heard of the word 'inciting', 'subertion', 'public disorder' 'traitor' or 'undermining a legitimate government'?

I know that in your silly mind the only thing that is treason is a military coup.

Half education is really dangerous!

4 Likes

Re: Abati To APC: Be Ready To Pay The Price Of Treason by agbameta: 12:45am On Dec 16, 2013
naija2dabone:
[s]
Dear Ignoramus,

Ever heard of the word 'inciting', 'subertion', 'public disorder' 'traitor' or 'undermining a legitimate government'?

I know that in your silly mind the only thing that is treason is a military coup.

Half education is really dangerous![/s]

STFU and quit wasting bandwidth with your sorry trash.

Support your trash with exactly what was said how it violates the laws of Nigeria? Telling me the meaning of traitor and treason is redundant if you can not tell me what was said that = Treason.

How hard is it to support your endless rubbish with with reasons and facts? Dullards..

1 Like

Re: Abati To APC: Be Ready To Pay The Price Of Treason by slimfit1(m): 12:46am On Dec 16, 2013
The office of the president have there brains upside down. Bokudo said worst thing than that and nothing was done.
Re: Abati To APC: Be Ready To Pay The Price Of Treason by naija2dabone(m): 12:47am On Dec 16, 2013
agbameta:

STFU and quit wasting bandwidth with your sorry trash.

Let me once again help you out of your misery:

The WHOLE statement by APC is an incitement for public disorder against a legitimate government in a attempt to undermine the sovernity of the Nigeria state which is treason.

Note that it is not only a military coup that is treason.

I know your brain can NEVER understand this

3 Likes

Re: Abati To APC: Be Ready To Pay The Price Of Treason by mike404(m): 12:52am On Dec 16, 2013
VICTORCIZA: Yoruba continue to rant.GEJ WILL RULE TILL 2019 AND IF U TRY ANYTHING SILLY! Then you will see our black side Insha Allah
BROS YOU DON JOIN DEM DEY KNACK HEAD FOR GROUND TOO
Re: Abati To APC: Be Ready To Pay The Price Of Treason by agbameta: 12:58am On Dec 16, 2013
naija2dabone:

The WHOLE

I know you are too dumb and incompetent to support your rubbish with anything sane and rational, but you clowns said it wasn't the request for impeachment that emanated the aso rock dullard's ignorant and anti democratic reaction, but now it's the whole thing including the impeachment talk...

How dumb and moronic can you jokers get?

Let me reveal to you ignorant village dullards and your aso rock bingo and dullard, calling for the impeachment of a worthless, corrupt and incompetent president is one of the very rights and privilegea we are all blessed with by our constitution and until you are your masters muscled up enough strength to alter the constitution, you are doing nothing but putting on display your collective ignorance, idiocy and bankrupt mental existence..

Elementary school, anti social and backward village clowns..
Re: Abati To APC: Be Ready To Pay The Price Of Treason by agbameta: 1:01am On Dec 16, 2013
naija2dabone:

The WHOLE statement by APC is an incitement for public disorder against a legitimate government in a attempt to undermine the sovernity of the Nigeria state which is treason.

Note that it is not only a military coup that is treason.

I know your brain can NEVER understand this

Your ignorant and after thought edit sounds even more ignorant and rettarded.
Re: Abati To APC: Be Ready To Pay The Price Of Treason by naija2dabone(m): 1:30am On Dec 16, 2013
agbameta:

Your ignorant and after thought edit sounds even more ignorant and rettarded.

Is this your best shot?

#smh. Some mothers do have them!
Re: Abati To APC: Be Ready To Pay The Price Of Treason by agbameta: 1:38am On Dec 16, 2013
naija2dabone:

Is this your best shot?

#smh. Some mothers do have them!

It wasn't a shot, it was a basic qualification of your poinles and ignorant rant. And for your mother nonsense, back to sender a million X.
Re: Abati To APC: Be Ready To Pay The Price Of Treason by naija2dabone(m): 1:48am On Dec 16, 2013
agbameta:

It wasn't a shot, it was a basic qualification of your poinles and ignorant rant. And for your mother nonsense, back to sender a million X.

Good. I'm only glad I gave you a good education on treason and traitors.

I trust that the education you acquired from me today will hold you in good stead in the near future.

Congrats and best of luck

1 Like

Re: Abati To APC: Be Ready To Pay The Price Of Treason by agbameta: 2:04am On Dec 16, 2013
naija2dabone:
[s]
Good. I'm only glad I gave you a good education on treason and traitors.

I trust that the education you acquired from me today will hold you in good stead in the near future.

Congrats and best of luck
[/s]

Look at this village clown.

You spewed your nonsense for your kind, not me. The question was for you to show us what APC said that = Treason which your ignorant dumb asss couldn't do to save your own sorry life, but instead bored me with endless, irrelevant and redundant garbage.

Which yourself and your village kind all the bad luck you need to maker your existence pleasurable.

Dumb nuisance...
Re: Abati To APC: Be Ready To Pay The Price Of Treason by naija2dabone(m): 2:10am On Dec 16, 2013
^^Under your post, the modify option is there for your use:

Edit and replace 'wish' for 'which'
Re: Abati To APC: Be Ready To Pay The Price Of Treason by agbameta: 2:35am On Dec 16, 2013
naija2dabone: ^^Under your post, the modify option is there for your use:

Edit and replace 'wish' for 'which'

Like I said, wish yourself and your kind all the bad luck you need to make your existence more pleasurable.

Next time, stfu if can not defend your ignorance with facts and reasonable assertions, repeating treason a million times without substance was idiotic and it adds nothing to the discussion.

This is a discussion forum and repeating the definition of treason is not discussion, its what they they call stationary and repetitive babble..
Re: Abati To APC: Be Ready To Pay The Price Of Treason by naija2dabone(m): 3:43am On Dec 16, 2013
agbameta:

Like I said, wish yourself and your kind all the bad luck you need to make your existence more pleasurable.

Next time, stfu if can not defend your ignorance with facts and reasonable assertions, repeating treason a million times without substance was idiotic and it adds nothing to the discussion.

This is a discussion forum and repeating the definition of treason is not discussion, its what they they call stationary and repetitive babble..

Common boy, learn some manner.

Say thank you when you get some free education. Its nice though for you to accept that 'which yourself and your kind all the badluck ....' is garbage

1 Like

Re: Abati To APC: Be Ready To Pay The Price Of Treason by fabulous4u: 3:53am On Dec 16, 2013
agbameta:

APC e-goat ,how market ?see as abati finish una with high BP

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Saraki Threatens To Walk Out Senators Making Noise During Plenary / Sahara Reporters Ignores Judgement Of Ilorin High Court Against Them / Atiku’s Challenge To Buhari. Will Buhari Come Or Run? (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.