Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:34 AM

Your Worst And Best Moment On Nairaland - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Your Worst And Best Moment On Nairaland (8708 Views)

Your Best Threads/topics And Best Posters (OP) For 2014 / Your Worst/weird Experience With Knockout(banger) While Growingup / Whats Ur Best Moment In Life? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Worst And Best Moment On Nairaland by Nobody: 11:08pm On Dec 16, 2013
dr dams: Seun sef dey view topic! My worst moment was the day I realized the owner of this forum is an Atheist
In the early days of nairaland when he first started that atheist stuff,someone put a picture of Seun holding a tambourine ,most likely in Church.
Don't mind all that gra gra
Re: Your Worst And Best Moment On Nairaland by sKeetz(m): 11:10pm On Dec 16, 2013
EMY BEST MOMENT ON NAIRALAND IS WHEN I LEARNT THAT ONE ALBINO MOD WAS GIVEN A RED CARD ALONG WITH HIS E-GIRLFRIEND BY MY OGA SEUN. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

ERMMM,MY WORST MOMENT...FORTUNATELY OR UNFORTUNATELY, I HAVE NO WORST MOMENT smiley smiley
Re: Your Worst And Best Moment On Nairaland by Nobody: 11:10pm On Dec 16, 2013
My best moment was during the Garri team era, worst moment is yet to come.
Re: Your Worst And Best Moment On Nairaland by nollyj: 11:11pm On Dec 16, 2013
My Best Moment: is working hard to develop this Practical Mathematics App for Nigerian Students free with some great inputs from fellow Nairalanders - https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.chidi.elearning&hl=en

Worst Moment: I have no memories about worst moment
Re: Your Worst And Best Moment On Nairaland by slap1(m): 11:11pm On Dec 16, 2013
sKeetz: EMY BEST MOMENT ON NAIRALAND IS WHEN I LEARNT THAT ONE ALBINO MOD WAS GIVEN A RED CARD ALONG WITH HIS E-GIRLFRIEND BY MY OGA SEUN. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

ERMMM,MY WORST MOMENT...FORTUNATELY OR UNFORTUNATELY, I HAVE NO WORST MOMENT smiley smiley
Is Sexkillz no longer a mod?
Re: Your Worst And Best Moment On Nairaland by Nobody: 11:13pm On Dec 16, 2013
I am not comfortable anymore!!! the thing dey come out small small!!!! erwu chi m ooooo!!!! I don't have the fortitude to bear this excruciating pain! aaayoooooo!!!!
Re: Your Worst And Best Moment On Nairaland by ichidodo: 11:22pm On Dec 16, 2013
Best moments? Yabbing Sexkillz on his albinism[d tin pain am wella],Getting under the skin of yoruba e-tribalists with Chino-elects,Willy-willy,FreeGlobe, Billionaire,One Naira etc.Worst moments?! Death.....of Vivianc
Re: Your Worst And Best Moment On Nairaland by Nobody: 11:26pm On Dec 16, 2013
My worst moment on nairaland was when I quoted a moniker and insulted the person and after some months I realised that the person I quoted was my uncle!!!and e be like say make I faint when I found out.
My best moment was when I had about 300likes on a comment I made on a thread someone created talking about nairaland girls.

That all happened on my old de-activated account

1 Like

Re: Your Worst And Best Moment On Nairaland by JulianBond007: 11:29pm On Dec 16, 2013
Best moment.....
Worst moment.....
Re: Your Worst And Best Moment On Nairaland by Nobody: 11:30pm On Dec 16, 2013
grin
Re: Your Worst And Best Moment On Nairaland by 9jahubcom(m): 11:31pm On Dec 16, 2013
making fp
Re: Your Worst And Best Moment On Nairaland by mazizitonene(m): 11:32pm On Dec 16, 2013
slap1: Is Sexkillz no longer a mod?
Are u a learner ?
Re: Your Worst And Best Moment On Nairaland by Nobody: 11:33pm On Dec 16, 2013
My best moment...
When my comment on this page. https://www.nairaland.com/1459373/thread-weed-smokers/2. Recieverd 14 likes(not my highest ever) but it was special cos the comment happened as I typed... So real....

The other was when I got up to forty somtin likes for this comment
"You can not hide it....no matter how you try....corruption smells.....Jonathan is smelling...oduah is smelling...phee dee phee is smelling
....What a smelling govt

My worst moment, when a friend of mine discovered a habit of mine... I got over it quickly as I told myself we all have choices to make... Good or bad
Re: Your Worst And Best Moment On Nairaland by Nobody: 11:38pm On Dec 16, 2013
worst moment, watchin retards , post...

best moment, yet to happn,, seeing tpia banned globally for a year ... angry

1 Like

Re: Your Worst And Best Moment On Nairaland by slap1(m): 11:38pm On Dec 16, 2013
mazizi tonene:
Are u a learner ?
No. I have a life outside nairaland.

7 Likes

Re: Your Worst And Best Moment On Nairaland by Sermwell(m): 11:40pm On Dec 16, 2013
My best moment on nairaland was the day my thread which I tittled "Go And Die; Governor Oshiomole Tells A Widow" made front page. I was very happy because it was my first post on nairaland and uptill now, the phrase" go and die" has been hijacked by a lot of nairalanders who don't even know how it came about!

My worst moment was the day I was first to comment and mukina2 banned me because I asked how does a particular thread calls off ASUU strike
Re: Your Worst And Best Moment On Nairaland by mazizitonene(m): 11:41pm On Dec 16, 2013
slap1: No. I have a life outside nairaland.
So do we

2 Likes

Re: Your Worst And Best Moment On Nairaland by Nobody: 11:43pm On Dec 16, 2013
So people actually take stuff that happen on NL serious?? *sigh*
Re: Your Worst And Best Moment On Nairaland by pussyeater(m): 11:43pm On Dec 16, 2013
My worst moment was when nijacutee banned me from business! My best moment is yet to come (When I catch am ehn, I go use blow scatter in face) Walahi.
Re: Your Worst And Best Moment On Nairaland by kalakuchin: 11:44pm On Dec 16, 2013
undecided
Re: Your Worst And Best Moment On Nairaland by gameboi: 11:48pm On Dec 16, 2013
Sermwell: My worst moment was the day I was first to comment and mukina2 banned me because I asked how does a particular thread calls off ASUU strike
Lolz... This mukina and some NL mods are so good at placing unnecessary ban on innocent Nlanders. Is it what one would call ''Power Drunkeness''.?
Re: Your Worst And Best Moment On Nairaland by samsard(m): 11:50pm On Dec 16, 2013
My best moment (or rather moments) are when I read a funny comment that makes me laugh.
Worst moments when I read divisive posts and comments; I get so heartbroken. But, I get over it.
Re: Your Worst And Best Moment On Nairaland by Ryda(m): 11:53pm On Dec 16, 2013
Am yet to have one
Buh na Ban be mah problem
Re: Your Worst And Best Moment On Nairaland by wheesin(m): 11:53pm On Dec 16, 2013
my worst day is when i opened this thread to type my worst day was when i opened this thread...

MY BEST DAY WAS WHEN D INJUSTICE DONE TO ME MADE FRONTPAGE...I FELT LIKE I NEEDED MORE INJUSTICE to happen to me... grin

ese
Re: Your Worst And Best Moment On Nairaland by gameboi: 11:55pm On Dec 16, 2013
Rule19. Don't create a new account when banned for breaking a rule. If you do, make sure we don't find out. <= This was my best moment, I actually created a new account after I got banned for criticising NL mods policy on moving topics to front page with just a simple question ''Is this front page material''? My worst moment? BRB
Re: Your Worst And Best Moment On Nairaland by Ryda(m): 11:57pm On Dec 16, 2013
kayboy4y: My best moment was the day I met a Fellow nairalander and worst moment was when replied my comment wt an insult without a reason
U wan try? I beat her she hold her high heels dey run marathon cheesy cheesy......

The next day her thread made it to F.P "A NL Beat his Fellow NL to Coma"
Re: Your Worst And Best Moment On Nairaland by Ryda(m): 12:02am On Dec 17, 2013
martyns303: My worst moment was when I created a thread "Nairaland girls are ugly" Nairaland babes almost finished me, ogugua n some chicks heaven knows where they came from. My best moments are too many.

Na xo Ogunguwan ugly reach ni? cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Your Worst And Best Moment On Nairaland by dabrake(m): 12:03am On Dec 17, 2013
Best moments : Watching pre-moderator sexkillz take some e-battering from coogar, anonymus11 and the likes and knowing the 'ALBINO' name given to sexkillz by Mr..C0rk is still popular. I remember his comment then
seskillxxxx, sorry bro, you look like a gayy albino from Kano. No oofeinse
I also remember deshclones promising sexkillz some physical beatings the day he will land MMIA. That thread was one funny shiat
deshclones : To God, it's because you are in Abuja that's why you are blabbing. if you are man enough come to Lagos. if I ever see you near Lagos, i will beat nonsense out of you.
sexkillz : don't worry you fool, I am coming to Lagos tomorrow and I will be there earlier than you expected - via flight.
deshclones : Abj - Los 6:45am
8:00am
10:00am
12:45am
choose your flight you baastaad
sexkillz : 10am. i will be waiting for you. Discombobulated id10t.
d
eshclones : I will be at the airport by 9am. God punish you. You think you can run your mouth anyhow because you are in a faceless forum.
Worst moment : When I read the story of the 10 SSS men who fell to the mysterious dark-power of the Ombatse militia(the police and NSCDC own no concern me) + the candlelight ceremony in honour of the fallen heroes and the news of Perx' death.

2 Likes

Re: Your Worst And Best Moment On Nairaland by jeslom: 12:11am On Dec 17, 2013
Mtscheew u all re e diots!!!!!
Re: Your Worst And Best Moment On Nairaland by dabrake(m): 12:15am On Dec 17, 2013
slap1: Is Sexkillz no longer a mod?
Where have you been all this while?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Laws Of Life / Information Marketing Business / FRSC Deploys 18,000 Personnel, 918 Vehicles For Eid-el-kabir

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.