Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,748 members, 7,817,065 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:40 AM

Your Worst And Best Moment On Nairaland - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Your Worst And Best Moment On Nairaland (8703 Views)

Your Best Threads/topics And Best Posters (OP) For 2014 / Your Worst/weird Experience With Knockout(banger) While Growingup / Whats Ur Best Moment In Life? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Worst And Best Moment On Nairaland by DonaldGenes(m): 8:29am On Dec 17, 2013
mazizi tonene: best: when I got more than a 100 likes on a comment and I wasn't rily expecting that....
and when i got my bff (a she) wink

+ when seun banned me personally grin...my first ban for that matter....wrongfully tho tongue -worst

Oga what was your offence?
Re: Your Worst And Best Moment On Nairaland by lirusehn(m): 8:30am On Dec 17, 2013
180 -customer care.
Re: Your Worst And Best Moment On Nairaland by Nobody: 8:30am On Dec 17, 2013
Go_n_Die: I am not comfortable anymore!!! the thing dey come out small small!!!! erwu chi m ooooo!!!! I don't have the fortitude to bear this excruciating pain! aaayoooooo!!!!
STI tingz
Re: Your Worst And Best Moment On Nairaland by DonaldGenes(m): 8:33am On Dec 17, 2013
Go_n_Die: Viewing this topic: Seun ( m),

Oga a beg!!! I can't urinate oooo!!! everybody heeeeelllllppppp!!!! am still In the toilet! aaaahhhhhhh!!!

Stop being facetious nah.This is disqusting
Re: Your Worst And Best Moment On Nairaland by DonaldGenes(m): 8:34am On Dec 17, 2013
lirusehn: 180 -customer care.
Oh boy,na you be this? I thought you're still serving your ban all this while.welcome back
Re: Your Worst And Best Moment On Nairaland by Almansurah: 8:39am On Dec 17, 2013
my best moments; when i read funny comments, how bias pple are, how tribalistic nigerians are and also wen pple pass comments on celebrities..i just laugh...and pple will b lyk is nairaland dat intresting and i tell dem i stopped frequenting facebk, twitter coz of nairaland
my worst moment...none for now
***jst luv nairaland***

2 Likes

Re: Your Worst And Best Moment On Nairaland by Injera(f): 8:40am On Dec 17, 2013
Best moment:following the Oau Ife admission Thread,And also ,the informations gleaned from the different sections.
Worst moment:reading the hatred,deep seated ill will spewed out on tribal Threads and the senseless derailing of threads.
Re: Your Worst And Best Moment On Nairaland by donphilopus: 8:43am On Dec 17, 2013
Mondisweets: his determination was wat made the whole thing hilarious
Lol!
Re: Your Worst And Best Moment On Nairaland by reagand200(m): 8:46am On Dec 17, 2013
My`worst`was`when`i`opened`this`post---https://www.nairaland.com/1354651/exceptional-striker-needed-uk-july

It`did`not`last`3`days`with`one`poster`accusing`me`of`FRAUD.

Eventually`i`was`able`to`get`a`material`and`is`now`playing`in`ISRAEL`and`living`his`dreams.

My`best`was`when`i`eventually`got`a`NAIRALANDER`to`VOTE`my`entry`picture`in`the`ongoing`CUTE-BABY-PICTURE-COMPETITION...although`i`need`a`LANDSLIDE`vote`of`like`500`but`the`response`was`NIL.
Here`is`the`link`again...still`needing`your`SUPPORT`though----https://www.nairaland.com/1550917/#20207245

Just`open`the`link`and`follow`the`instructions.
Re: Your Worst And Best Moment On Nairaland by Dharn(m): 8:58am On Dec 17, 2013
tunnex190: Best: when I was nominated as an Active Member Of The Year on Phone Section,

Worst: well, I cant think of any except my endless bans. I have been banned more than 7 times
guy nawa for u o.....7 times? Re u Suarez
Re: Your Worst And Best Moment On Nairaland by albiol: 9:04am On Dec 17, 2013
Best moment : yesterday when when I was going tru musiwa's thread I just couldn't stop laughing
Worst moment : none yet

1 Like

Re: Your Worst And Best Moment On Nairaland by Dharn(m): 9:05am On Dec 17, 2013
My best moment was d first time I commented on NL, I made FP, d second time I was d first to comment... I immediately picked up my fone n called a fellow NLander to give him d good news
Re: Your Worst And Best Moment On Nairaland by ceaser: 9:16am On Dec 17, 2013
martyns303: My best moments are too many, but generally are when I make a poster feel so stupid him/her wish they never made that post, like am doing right now to some guy who opened a thread about AY.

Meeeen, you must be a sadist. A kill-joy on rampage on NL. grin

samuelkaykay: My best moment was when i convinced Nairalanders that PDP is better than APC

For ya mind.
Re: Your Worst And Best Moment On Nairaland by Emiree: 9:36am On Dec 17, 2013
My best moments on Nairaland so far:

i. Apoti's Baby delivery thread updates - (https://www.nairaland.com/1544853/birth-baby-girl-realtime-updates)

brought out the best i have seen in most Nairalanders and gave me some hope that all is not lost afterall

ii. Baby Mama's thread on Family - (https://www.nairaland.com/1550867/making-love-raising-family)

Great thread, real experiences of the life of married people and an assurance that the challenges that come up in my marriage journey are not peculiar to me.

I read both threads from the first to the last post.

Worst moments - Every tribe bashing between the Yorubas and Ibos. Its mind boggling to me the constant need for these tribes to prove their superiority over the other and how fast these web fights just escalate. Can we all just let go of the past already, the war was led by a Northerner, and happened decades ago. What do we expect from the Tutsis and Hutus of Rwanda who went through far worse things during the genocide?

P.S: I'm Urhobo, my Yoruba in-laws refer to me as an omoIbo and the Ibos in-laws refer to me as an Oduduwa descendent. SMH...

1 Like

Re: Your Worst And Best Moment On Nairaland by Kessyy2k4(m): 9:39am On Dec 17, 2013
i laugh my ribs almost break wen i saw ds

worse moment? ..nah!

1 Like

Re: Your Worst And Best Moment On Nairaland by Nobody: 9:50am On Dec 17, 2013
WHEN I CLOSE A 16 MILLION NAIRA DEAL TRU PROPERTY SECTION EARLY THIS YEAR...MONEY WELL SPENT... CONTACT ME IF YOU NEED CHEAP LAND IN LEKKI AND AJAH WITH GOOD DOCUMENTS... FROM 5MILLION UPWARD...CONTACT ME 08133703690. OLADIMEJI....ALHAMDULILAH....
Re: Your Worst And Best Moment On Nairaland by lirusehn(m): 9:52am On Dec 17, 2013
DonalĂ° Genes:
Oh boy,na you be this? I thought you're still serving your ban all this while.welcome back
180-customer care grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Your Worst And Best Moment On Nairaland by caprini: 10:36am On Dec 17, 2013
Best moment:A nairalander on the best cartoon between simpsons and family guy,gave me so many seasons of family guy and many other current movies ,free of charge.We became good friends since that time.

worst moments: All the tribal insults and counter insults between nairalanders.hate those with venom.
Re: Your Worst And Best Moment On Nairaland by Prymestrr(m): 10:37am On Dec 17, 2013
Mehn! Had loads of awkward n fun moments on NL.
I think my most significant best moment was yesterday when i made frontpage with my post " www.nairaland.com/1556264/she-played-hard-get-it", that was 1 nice unexpected surprise coupled with garnering about 100+ likes on that post with just 2 comments. I was elated!
My most significant worst moment was when i reached out 2 a dude residing in d USA 2 see if he could help me with reasonable advice on how 2 go about Securing admission into Masters Degree program in d USA n d dude blessed me with a bitter truth extremely insulting n Morale demeaning statement that, I immediately unfollowed d bloody thread n logged of NLgrin
Wasn't funny @ all
Re: Your Worst And Best Moment On Nairaland by Rejoice5000(f): 11:53am On Dec 17, 2013
Go_n_Die: Please helllp!!!!! yeeiiii!!! I can't urinate!!!!! aaaahh!!! it's paining me all over!!!!
Infection gonoria or sta.doctor sharp if u want to enjoy this xmas oooooh lol
Re: Your Worst And Best Moment On Nairaland by Rejoice5000(f): 12:00pm On Dec 17, 2013
My best moment is to be online reading my fellow nairalanders comments.when am back 4m work i can be online till God knows when.I love nairaland it puts smile on my face.No worst moment yet.
Re: Your Worst And Best Moment On Nairaland by Alikaxon(m): 12:22pm On Dec 17, 2013
I don't have any worst moments. I always like to argue/counter people's opinions, It increases ur intellect, and its always my best moment. When u see me diss, don't take it serious, its fun. Cheers!!!
Re: Your Worst And Best Moment On Nairaland by Icudkill: 12:36pm On Dec 17, 2013
None really
Re: Your Worst And Best Moment On Nairaland by Sugarcoated(f): 12:39pm On Dec 17, 2013
My best moment is when i read Nomski's diary.She's 1 person i admire a lot.
I dnt have a worst moment yet...
A big Shoutout 2 Nomski
Re: Your Worst And Best Moment On Nairaland by Sugarcoated(f): 12:39pm On Dec 17, 2013
My best moment is when i read Nomski's diary.She's 1 person i admire a lot.
I dnt have a worst moment yet...
A big Shoutout 2 Nomski0
Re: Your Worst And Best Moment On Nairaland by Dalazyou(m): 1:20pm On Dec 17, 2013
best was wen i opened NL and knew hw 2 comment....worst is wen i dnt even kne de meanin of dis @op dat u guys use wen commentin
Re: Your Worst And Best Moment On Nairaland by PrettySpicey(f): 1:44pm On Dec 17, 2013
My worst moments are always when I read posts carelessly and thoughtlessly made by Nairalanders especially with respect to God and all Holy Things. It is truly sad.
And my best moments are when I read the funny and rib cracking comments and posts. They are truly hilarious.
Re: Your Worst And Best Moment On Nairaland by Nobody: 1:46pm On Dec 17, 2013
Promhize: When I got over 200likes for one post (that week alone, I got close to 1000likes on diff posts) and also the 1st time I made FP (yrs back), when it still had value, not now (when its valueless)

Worst ; I made an omission in my post and the guy I yabbed used it.

lolz
Re: Your Worst And Best Moment On Nairaland by addicted268(f): 1:47pm On Dec 17, 2013
I don't have any worst moment yet.
My best moments are when I read funny replies on nairaland.d people here are so funny,sometimes I skip reading d story/post just to read d comments and I'm never disappointed.nairaland lifts my mood when I'm down.
But d day I laughed hardest was when I read yuzedo's response to the 21 rules on nairaland.I just couldn't stop laughing for a long time.

2 Likes

Re: Your Worst And Best Moment On Nairaland by Emmyk(m): 2:16pm On Dec 17, 2013
Best Moments.
When I first made front Page back in 2010.
When "Happy Birthday To Emmyk" came on frontpage, in 2011. wink
Re: Your Worst And Best Moment On Nairaland by yungdamaz(m): 2:33pm On Dec 17, 2013
My best moment on nairaland is wen i read those funny comments made by nairalanders......and also a story by experimentalist telling us hez experience @ ikoyi prisongringrin

As for worst.......None undecided

Nairaland is the best
Re: Your Worst And Best Moment On Nairaland by colossus2: 3:40pm On Dec 17, 2013
Dalazyou: best was wen i opened NL and knew hw 2 comment....worst is wen i dnt even kne de meanin of dis @op dat u guys use wen commentin
Lol @OriginalPoster

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Laws Of Life / FRSC Deploys 18,000 Personnel, 918 Vehicles For Eid-el-kabir / Happy Birthday Mandela...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.