Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,460 members, 7,843,399 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 02:28 AM

Dating An Ex-prostitute, Do They Ever Come Clean? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating An Ex-prostitute, Do They Ever Come Clean? (526 Views)

What My Bro Did To An Ex (classic Blast) / Can You Come Clean To Your Partner On Infidelity Issue? / Dating An Ex-prostitute, Do They Ever Come Clean? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dating An Ex-prostitute, Do They Ever Come Clean? by eni11g: 8:58am On Dec 16, 2013
Dating an ex-prostitute, do they ever come clean?Some people say ex- S*x workers make good wives/husbands but some others have also said that after a few years, they are lured back to their old lifestyle. When I say ''ex- prostitute'' I am referring to both male and female.Did you marry an ex prostitute? How is it like living with them? Doyou monitor their every move? Are you knowingly dating someone who has confessed to being an ex pro? Planning to marry them?This post is as a result of someone dating an ex-prostitute but he is scared that she might still go behind him to meet other men. He say she knows she loves him 100% but that is not enough. He feels after settling down with her she might go back to her former trade. so the question is ....Copy and paste the link and advice http://g oo.g l /eIgqXo

(1) (Reply)

Guys Why Are We Obsessed With Nigerian Girls / Guys Please Advice Me / Check Out This STUDY REPORT - ''men Behave Better When Around Beautiful Women"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.