Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,705 members, 7,827,583 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:55 PM

Can You Come Clean To Your Partner On Infidelity Issue? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Come Clean To Your Partner On Infidelity Issue? (1039 Views)

Dating An Ex-prostitute, Do They Ever Come Clean? / Dating An Ex-prostitute, Do They Ever Come Clean? / Would You Come Back After Being Dumped By Your Ex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Come Clean To Your Partner On Infidelity Issue? by buchostags(m): 9:58am On Jul 25, 2014
in a case where you cheated on your hubby, boy or girl friend can u go to him/her with it and confess? Well i am on two pages about it but wanna hear your opinion 1st
Re: Can You Come Clean To Your Partner On Infidelity Issue? by Tallesty1(m): 10:07am On Jul 25, 2014
Never cheated, never will but methinks some things are better left unsaid, especially whn u r sure that s/he is never gonna find out. Person wey no dey lie to his woman no get respect for her feelings gringringrin.

2 Likes

Re: Can You Come Clean To Your Partner On Infidelity Issue? by MissSlimbody(f): 10:12am On Jul 25, 2014
Tallesty1: Never cheated, never will but methinks some things are better left unsaid, especially whn u r sure that s/he is never gonna find out. Person wey no dey lie to his woman no get respect for her feelings gringringrin.

Bros, its not all women dat like been lied to. Some of us still prefer †ђξ truth, even if it hurts t̶̲̥̅̊ợ̣̣̇̇̇ hear it.

Hw do Ɣ☺ΰ̊ respect my feelings by lying to mε̲̣̣̣̥
Re: Can You Come Clean To Your Partner On Infidelity Issue? by Nobody: 10:15am On Jul 25, 2014
Who cares? As long as am not married to u, you are free like a bird but when I am married, I won't tolerate a cheating man and might walk out of the rltnshp once I discover u cheated.
Re: Can You Come Clean To Your Partner On Infidelity Issue? by buchostags(m): 10:19am On Jul 25, 2014
[quote author=Tallesty1]Never cheated, never will but methinks some things are better left unsaid, especially whn u r sure that s/he is never gonna find out. Person wey no dey lie to his woman no get respect for her feelings...wow am kinda flabagasted at ur point of view...tnk its kinda weird n at d same tym cool. U r definitely on one of ma pages...real nigerian
Re: Can You Come Clean To Your Partner On Infidelity Issue? by buchostags(m): 10:22am On Jul 25, 2014
Hw do Ɣ☺ΰ̊ respect my feelings by lying to mε̲̣̣̣̥[/quote] tht ma sis is d weird part.lol
Re: Can You Come Clean To Your Partner On Infidelity Issue? by buchostags(m): 10:26am On Jul 25, 2014
Naetochukwu: Who cares? As long as am not married to u, you are free like a bird but when I am married, I won't tolerate a cheating man and might walk out of the rltnshp once I discover u cheated.
u r makin me scared now. How can u nt care? Na d way u train ur sef whn u r nt married b d way u go b whn marry. If u tolerate a cheatin bf u wud tolerate a cheatin man gbam. Lastly trust me on ths one to walk out on marriage in naija is crack n knack so dnt ever wish tht on ur sef

1 Like

Re: Can You Come Clean To Your Partner On Infidelity Issue? by Tallesty1(m): 10:35am On Jul 25, 2014
MissSlimbody:

Bros, its not all women dat like been lied to. Some of us still prefer †ђξ truth, even if it hurts t̶̲̥̅̊ợ̣̣̇̇̇ hear it.

I'm not talking about chronic liars, what I meant was telling one lie to avert a huge problem, you grabgringrin. Let's say you went to a party, took a few shots of alco, one thing led to the other and then shit happened, do you just run home and tell your wife? Hell NO. What to do is, regret, forgive yourself and repent.

1 Like

Re: Can You Come Clean To Your Partner On Infidelity Issue? by buchostags(m): 10:40am On Jul 25, 2014
Tallesty1: I'm not talking about chronic liars, what I meant was telling one lie to avert a huge problem, you grabgringrin. Let's say you went to a party, took a few shots of alco, one thing led to the other and then shit happened, do you just run home and tell your wife? Hell NO. What to do is, regret, forgive yourself and repent.
pointer u knw say some peeps live in naija as if they r americans
Re: Can You Come Clean To Your Partner On Infidelity Issue? by Nobody: 10:41am On Jul 25, 2014
buchostags: u r makin me scared now. How can u nt care? Na d way u train ur sef whn u r nt married b d way u go b whn marry. If u tolerate a cheatin bf u wud tolerate a cheatin man gbam. Lastly trust me on ths one to walk out on marriage in naija is crack n knack so dnt ever wish tht on ur sef
Seriously I don't care if my BF cheats on me, he has his life and I have mine to live and you don't expect me to stalk him just so he wouldn't cheat.
Well you might be right that if I don't care while dating I might not care while married but truth be told, marriage itself is not a do or die affair. I believe that a man sees smth worth it in me that required him taking me to the altar so if he nolonger values the rltnshp and decides to cheat I might as well walk out...
Can't trust a cheating hubby
Re: Can You Come Clean To Your Partner On Infidelity Issue? by buchostags(m): 10:51am On Jul 25, 2014
Naetochukwu:
Seriously I don't care if my BF cheats on me, he has his life and I have mine to live and you don't expect me to stalk him just so he wouldn't cheat.
Well you might be right that if I don't care while dating I might not care while married but truth be told, marriage itself is not a do or die affair. I believe that a man sees smth worth it in me that required him taking me to the altar so if he nolonger values the rltnshp and decides to cheat I might as well walk out...
Can't trust a cheating hubby
u ll agree wt me tht this nt nt in d western world unless u reside in one of em countries. Whn u r married it bcums diffrnt n keepin ur man is d 1st job.winks

1 Like

Re: Can You Come Clean To Your Partner On Infidelity Issue? by MaziOmenuko: 10:57am On Jul 25, 2014
Let sleeping dogs lie abeg! Unless the person you cheated with is threatening to expose you. It will be more painful if your partner finds out that way so its better you come clean.
Re: Can You Come Clean To Your Partner On Infidelity Issue? by buchostags(m): 11:04am On Jul 25, 2014
MaziOmenuko: Let sleeping dogs lie abeg! Unless the person you cheated with is threatening to expose you. It will be more painful if your partner finds out that way so its better you come clean.
u r on a page of mine. Tukin outta experience
Re: Can You Come Clean To Your Partner On Infidelity Issue? by angela98(f): 11:13am On Jul 25, 2014
I am one person who careless to know whether my partner is cheating or not. People and upbringings are different. How we perceive life as individuals differs. I am not the type who goes through her partners phone, or monitors his movements. I haven't got time for all that shitty emotionally inconveniencing attitude. I respect my partner and expects same respect from him. Relationship should never be a prison or a cage. Humans ain't perfect. There should be room for forgiveness, adventure and effective communication and trust. If I decide to cheat on my partner I can't tell him because it will hurt him. There are issues that are better left undisclosed.
I do not want to know about his either. Its called respect. Its not a movie relationship but a reality.

3 Likes

Re: Can You Come Clean To Your Partner On Infidelity Issue? by buchostags(m): 11:18am On Jul 25, 2014
angela98: I am one person who careless to know whether my partner is cheating or not. People and upbringings are different. How we perceive life as individuals differs. I am not the type who goes through her partners phone, or monitors his movements. I haven't got time for all that shitty emotionally inconveniencing attitude. I respect my partner and expects same respect from him. Relationship should never be a prison or a cage. Humans ain't perfect. There should be room for forgiveness, adventure and effective communication. If I decide to cheat on my partner I can't tell him because it will hurt him. There are issues that are better left undisclosed.
I do not want to know about his either. Its called respect. Its not a movie relationship but a reality.
u r more like sayin its ok to cheat, lock up, smile n act like u aint drop a nickle?

1 Like

Re: Can You Come Clean To Your Partner On Infidelity Issue? by angela98(f): 11:35am On Jul 25, 2014
buchostags: u r more like sayin its ok to cheat, lock up, smile n act like u aint drop a nickle?
it depends on your own definition of cheating and how u perceive it. I am not in the position to judge whether its good or bad to cheat. Let the individuals involved be their judge of that.

1 Like

Re: Can You Come Clean To Your Partner On Infidelity Issue? by buchostags(m): 11:41am On Jul 25, 2014
angela98: it depends on your own definition of cheating and how u perceive it. I am not in the position to judge whether its good or bad to cheat. Let the individuals involved be their judge of that.
u knw peeps dnt just go out n cheat, it boils down needs of all sorts, dnt u tnk d thn tht made u stray might repeat it self if u dnt bare ursef?
Re: Can You Come Clean To Your Partner On Infidelity Issue? by angela98(f): 11:49am On Jul 25, 2014
buchostags: u knw peeps dnt just go out n cheat, it boils down needs of all sorts, dnt u tnk d thn tht made u stray might repeat it self if u dnt bare ursef?
hmm! I Dont understand
Re: Can You Come Clean To Your Partner On Infidelity Issue? by buchostags(m): 11:51am On Jul 25, 2014
angela98: hmm! I Dont understand
cheatings comes as a case of finding wht u dnt currently ve in ur relationship or mere polygamy
Re: Can You Come Clean To Your Partner On Infidelity Issue? by buchostags(m): 11:55am On Jul 25, 2014
if who am wt is nt cute i mite wanna hang wt d cute one. If she is nt d sex crazy type, outdoor type, d list goes on OR am just hungry of waters. U knw
Re: Can You Come Clean To Your Partner On Infidelity Issue? by Oxone(m): 11:55am On Jul 25, 2014
buchostags: in a case where you cheated on your hubby, boy or girl friend can u go to him/her with it and confess? Well i am on two pages about it but wanna hear your opinion 1st

Hell No! its in the past, let it remain there but try and be better but again NEVER CONFESS!

MissSlimbody:

Contrary to what people like to believe, nobody wants the complete truth all of the time. its just the way we are made and some people lie to protect the ones they love.

1 Like

Re: Can You Come Clean To Your Partner On Infidelity Issue? by buchostags(m): 12:02pm On Jul 25, 2014
Oxone:

Hell No! its in the past, let it remain there but try and be better but again NEVER CONFESS!

Contrary to what people like to believe, nobody wants the complete truth all of the time. its just the way we are made and some people lie to protect the ones they love.

yes whn an african buries d truth it stays dead-d dead stay dumb. But peeps like me n u ll neva let dis kinda bliv go away again hw can u protect sum1 u harmed in first pllace
Re: Can You Come Clean To Your Partner On Infidelity Issue? by angela98(f): 12:05pm On Jul 25, 2014
buchostags: cheatings comes as a case of finding wht u dnt currently ve in ur relationship or mere polygamy
yeah you are right to an extent. But its not always the case
You might have everything you want in a relationship but cannot fight the natural forces of sexual attractions. That is where self discipline comes in. Humans ain't perfect everyone has there own point of weakness.

1 Like

Re: Can You Come Clean To Your Partner On Infidelity Issue? by vm26: 12:13pm On Jul 25, 2014
some stones are better off left unturned.
Re: Can You Come Clean To Your Partner On Infidelity Issue? by Oxone(m): 12:19pm On Jul 25, 2014
buchostags: yes whn an african buries d truth it stays dead-d dead stay dumb. But peeps like me n u ll neva let dis kinda bliv go away again hw can u protect sum1 u harmed in first pllace

Read the posts below
Tallesty1: I'm not talking about chronic liars, what I meant was telling one lie to avert a huge problem, you grabgringrin. Let's say you went to a party, took a few shots of alco, one thing led to the other and then shit happened, do you just run home and tell your wife? Hell NO. What to do is, regret, forgive yourself and repent.

Tallesty1: Never cheated, never will but methinks some things are better left unsaid, especially whn u r sure that s/he is never gonna find out. Person wey no dey lie to his woman no get respect for her feelings gringringrin.

couldn't have said it better

2 Likes

Re: Can You Come Clean To Your Partner On Infidelity Issue? by buchostags(m): 12:28pm On Jul 25, 2014
angela98: yeah you are right to an extent. But its not always the case
You might have everything you want in a relationship but cannot fight the natural forces of sexual attractions. That is where self discipline comes in. Humans ain't perfect everyone has there own point of weakness.
weakness is wht u feel after running down d steps of a ten storey building carelessness is talking to sumone tht is nt urs, visiting d prsn goin into a room n taking off ur clothes. Now thts carelessness n cheating

1 Like

Re: Can You Come Clean To Your Partner On Infidelity Issue? by buchostags(m): 12:31pm On Jul 25, 2014
Oxone:

thrs always more
Re: Can You Come Clean To Your Partner On Infidelity Issue? by Creamish(f): 1:09pm On Jul 25, 2014
Oxone:

Read the posts below

lolz..
Re: Can You Come Clean To Your Partner On Infidelity Issue? by MissSlimbody(f): 1:46pm On Jul 25, 2014
Oxone:

Hmmmm
Re: Can You Come Clean To Your Partner On Infidelity Issue? by Oxone(m): 1:57pm On Jul 25, 2014
Creamish:

lolz..

Hello deary kiss

1 Like

Re: Can You Come Clean To Your Partner On Infidelity Issue? by Jayboy124: 3:10pm On Jul 25, 2014
angela98: I am one person who careless to know whether my partner is cheating or not. People and upbringings are different. How we perceive life as individuals differs. I am not the type who goes through her partners phone, or monitors his movements. I haven't got time for all that shitty emotionally inconveniencing attitude. I respect my partner and expects same respect from him. Relationship should never be a prison or a cage. Humans ain't perfect. There should be room for forgiveness, adventure and effective communication. If I decide to cheat on my partner I can't tell him because it will hurt him. There are issues that are better left undisclosed.

I love when a female speaks like this.
Re: Can You Come Clean To Your Partner On Infidelity Issue? by Richiy(f): 6:02pm On Jul 25, 2014
Depends. if you really love your partner and it was just a one time mistake, if you know how you hid it earlier, put in more effort and conceal your tracks wella. Do not come clean. I repeat, do not come clean.
But if you are a repeated offender, just leave already so you can have maximum concentration on your career. grin

(1) (Reply)

In Relationships...Confident Women Attract Confident Men / Popular Comedian Emeka Smith Prays For Single Ladies... / Help This AA Woman Understand This Nijia Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.