Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,409 members, 7,826,585 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 04:40 PM

Ladies: How Would You React To A Partner That Says No Sex? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies: How Would You React To A Partner That Says No Sex? (4871 Views)

Any lady that says YES to these questions can't remain single for long. / When She Is Not A Virgin And She Says " No Sex Till Marriage ". / What Else Will A Guy Gain From A Girl That Says "No Sex" In The Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies: How Would You React To A Partner That Says No Sex? by yesboss20(m): 4:06pm On Dec 16, 2013
Y'ello everyone!

So I am sharing this experience where a guy who is an item with a lady asked her if she would be okay with their relationship having no form of sexual intercourse indefinitely. They are adults, have been dating for a few months and neither is a "V" but the guy supposedly has some serious shackles on his libido.
Now, the question goes thus: how would you honestly react to a guy that says such? For one, say you are accustomed to having forms of gratification in the past, especially when you and your partner had intense chemistry. So, how would you approach this?

"(¤_¤)"
Re: Ladies: How Would You React To A Partner That Says No Sex? by CorkyJoe: 4:12pm On Dec 16, 2013
..No to punny? undecided

1 Like

Re: Ladies: How Would You React To A Partner That Says No Sex? by Enegod(m): 4:27pm On Dec 16, 2013
This question makes no sense. A relationship starts
when you have sex the first time. undecided

1 Like

Re: Ladies: How Would You React To A Partner That Says No Sex? by BigBlackDick: 4:38pm On Dec 16, 2013
Healthy Relationship Requires good Sex

1 Like

Re: Ladies: How Would You React To A Partner That Says No Sex? by 49cents(m): 5:43pm On Dec 16, 2013
BigBlackDick: Healthy Relationship Requires good Sex
Deep down your a guud dude it so happens tha NL only helps you escape into fantasy..... Remember the son of who you are
Re: Ladies: How Would You React To A Partner That Says No Sex? by eunisam: 9:36pm On Dec 16, 2013
i wil discontinue!
Re: Ladies: How Would You React To A Partner That Says No Sex? by oyinbogirl(f): 9:41pm On Dec 16, 2013
would depend on how he is in the other aspects of the relationship .....its not always all abt sex

1 Like

Re: Ladies: How Would You React To A Partner That Says No Sex? by yesboss20(m): 11:34am On Dec 17, 2013
Corky Joe: ..No to punny? undecided
Yes sir. Apologies for my timing. No sex initiated by the man. How do you see it?
Re: Ladies: How Would You React To A Partner That Says No Sex? by yesboss20(m): 11:38am On Dec 17, 2013
Enegod: This question makes no sense. A relationship starts
when you have sex the first time. undecided
Is that right? Well, this relationship started from friendship into companionship and now romance. However, there is a no sex clause. Still unreasonable to you?
Re: Ladies: How Would You React To A Partner That Says No Sex? by yesboss20(m): 11:41am On Dec 17, 2013
BigBlackDick: Healthy Relationship Requires good Sex
I see. Depends on the kind of relationship you mean: an amorous one, committed kind or simply a tryst?
Re: Ladies: How Would You React To A Partner That Says No Sex? by yesboss20(m): 11:45am On Dec 17, 2013
49cents:
Deep down your a guud dude it so happens tha NL only helps you escape into fantasy..... Remember the son of who you are
You got that right. We are all in the world but not everyone has to bend to every whim and desire. That's just pitiful.
Re: Ladies: How Would You React To A Partner That Says No Sex? by yesboss20(m): 11:47am On Dec 17, 2013
oyinbogirl: would depend on how he is in the other aspects of the relationship .....its not always all abt sex
Interesting and well said. So how long would be willing to go without it with a great guy who really has you twirling?
Re: Ladies: How Would You React To A Partner That Says No Sex? by yesboss20(m): 11:50am On Dec 17, 2013
eunisam: i wil discontinue!
Hmm. Funnily, that is a very ubiquitous theme on Nairaland. Every man claims to have such disposition. However, isn't it possible to maintain a true and deep relationship without sex?

1 Like

Re: Ladies: How Would You React To A Partner That Says No Sex? by yesboss20(m): 7:07pm On Dec 17, 2013
Where the shawties at?
Ladies, how would y'all react to this? I want your views please. Let them roll in>>
Re: Ladies: How Would You React To A Partner That Says No Sex? by Xsenga(f): 7:17pm On Dec 17, 2013
lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Ladies: How Would You React To A Partner That Says No Sex? by CorkyJoe: 10:12am On Dec 18, 2013
yesboss20:
Yes sir. Apologies for my timing. No sex initiated by the man. How do you see it?

...then u r 300,000,0000,000% ga,y!!! angry

1 Like

Re: Ladies: How Would You React To A Partner That Says No Sex? by oyinbogirl(f): 3:03pm On Dec 18, 2013
yesboss20:
Interesting and well said. So how long would be willing to go without it with a great guy who really has you twirling?

It might be hard sometimes if esp if I felt romantic! cheesy i can always respect wishes if there is a sound reasoning behind it. And as long as hes not getting it somewhere else - cant stand that. And he must truly love me too. And still needs to show me affection & make me still feel loved of course, that dosnt change. If this is all in place I am cool with it cos I am accepting of other means of love n affection cos love is a daily thing u can show so many ways who will care even abt d sex ? lol ok some will! smiley but as for me, I look beyond to the bigger picture, I guess cant put an actual time on it...but months or even years . I will wait till he is ready cool
Re: Ladies: How Would You React To A Partner That Says No Sex? by Blakjewelry(m): 8:14pm On Dec 18, 2013
It is ok for a girl to say no sex until marriage but for a guy? i go expect every girl to test the thing abi e dey work well or na dey 1munite own o! Becos after marriage no going back o!
Re: Ladies: How Would You React To A Partner That Says No Sex? by dBard: 9:51pm On Dec 18, 2013
Hmmm
A large % age of girls will say No Thanks.. Truth.
Females ve dis notion every guy is a sex freak, always wanting/demanding sex..that t dem is d norm. Anything outside that is regarded as an aberration n treated with suspicion.

Besides, a lot of girls jst Luv d sex n most equate sex t love .

**strolls out..*
Re: Ladies: How Would You React To A Partner That Says No Sex? by yesboss20(m): 11:51am On Dec 19, 2013
Corky Joe:

...then u r 300,000,0000,000% ga,y!!! angry
Haha. That's your response...only an effeminate man would choose not to have sex before marriage? Really?
Well, let's not even get to how lascivious and degenerate the state of man has gotten to.
Re: Ladies: How Would You React To A Partner That Says No Sex? by yesboss20(m): 11:57am On Dec 19, 2013
oyinbogirl:

It might be hard sometimes if esp if I felt romantic! cheesy i can always respect wishes if there is a sound reasoning behind it. And as long as hes not getting it somewhere else - cant stand that. And he must truly love me too. And still needs to show me affection & make me still feel loved of course, that dosnt change. If this is all in place I am cool with it cos I am accepting of other means of love n affection cos love is a daily thing u can show so many ways who will care even abt d sex ? lol ok some will! smiley but as for me, I look beyond to the bigger picture, I guess cant put an actual time on it...but months or even years . I will wait till he is ready cool
Wow. And I so admire your stand on it. Beautiful! He surely has to be faithful, committed and affectionate to compensate for that. Hmm. I hope she sees it this way though.
Thank you very much. In fact, 3 cheers to you!!!

1 Like

Re: Ladies: How Would You React To A Partner That Says No Sex? by yesboss20(m): 12:01pm On Dec 19, 2013
Blakjewelry: It is ok for a girl to say no sex until marriage but for a guy? i go expect every girl to test the thing abi e dey work well or na dey 1munite own o! Becos after marriage no going back o!
That is a solid point: marriage is it, no bend or curve but one way. Nonetheless, there are ways, methods and schemes to employ that would give a detailed report on the state of things down there and elsewhere. Savvy?
As a matter of fact, that is a salient step for would-be couples to take. Thanks man.
Re: Ladies: How Would You React To A Partner That Says No Sex? by yesboss20(m): 12:09pm On Dec 19, 2013
dBard: Hmmm
A large % age of girls will say No Thanks.. Truth.
Females ve dis notion every guy is a sex freak, always wanting/demanding sex..that t dem is d norm. Anything outside that is regarded as an aberration n treated with suspicion.

Besides, a lot of girls jst Luv d sex n most equate sex t love .

**strolls out..*
Hah, you've said it from a male with-knowledge-about-the-female-psyche perspective. More often than not, I reckon it's exactly as you said but the ladies do not easily own up to being that sensually-driven. The stereotypical way out is that men are freaks.
Anyway, before you stroll too far, are you saying it'd take some convincing to keep the lady in question to stay in the relationship and that it simply is near impossible?
Re: Ladies: How Would You React To A Partner That Says No Sex? by dBard: 2:03am On Dec 20, 2013
yesboss20:
Hah, you've said it from a male with-knowledge-about-the-female-psyche perspective. More often than not, I reckon it's exactly as you said but the ladies do not easily own up to being that sensually-driven. The stereotypical way out is that men are freaks.
Anyway, before you stroll too far, are you saying it'd take some convincing to keep the lady in question to stay in the relationship and that it simply is near impossible?

Wat am saying is, from onset, doubts may linger abt d guys virility due t it bin an aberration I.e 'y would a normal guy make such a request if dres nothing wrong'..emphasis on normal. Besides, most times, as d relationship progresses, a time will cum wen she'll demand f it which if turned down will b interpreted negatively, an indication she don't turn u on physically.
Not saying it's near impossible or such but that eventually, d onus will lie on d guy t kip it that way if really it is his intention.

**strolls on*

1 Like

Re: Ladies: How Would You React To A Partner That Says No Sex? by yesboss20(m): 12:24pm On Dec 20, 2013
dBard:

Wat am saying is, from onset, doubts may linger abt d guys virility due t it bin an aberration I.e 'y would a normal guy make such a request if dres nothing wrong'..emphasis on normal. Besides, most times, as d relationship progresses, a time will cum wen she'll demand f it which if turned down will b interpreted negatively, an indication she don't turn u on physically.
Not saying it's near impossible or such but that eventually, d onus will lie on d guy t kip it that way if really it is his intention.

**strolls on*
Haha. You must be one drama king (with all these strolls!) Anyway, I'm totally understanding that and truly, it won't be easy for a warm-blooded pair to steer clear of such.
Thanks for expounding. I am indeed wiser now.

*double-clicks*
Re: Ladies: How Would You React To A Partner That Says No Sex? by Nobody: 10:30pm On Dec 20, 2013
oyinbogirl: would depend on how he is in the other aspects of the relationship .....its not always all abt sex

What is it all about? The money!!!
Re: Ladies: How Would You React To A Partner That Says No Sex? by drnoel: 9:06am On Dec 21, 2013
had this discussion with my partner once and she threatened to rape me
Re: Ladies: How Would You React To A Partner That Says No Sex? by lertee(f): 9:24am On Dec 21, 2013
I won't have a problem with that,i only need to be sure he is fit.
1. Can he sustain an ere**ction?
2. Is he free from any STI?
3. Can he shoot out spe**rm successfully after a massage or mouth action?
4. Does he get moved when he sees me?
5. Does he have any other girl he's sleeping with?
Once he passes these four then we are good to go till anytime he is ready for it. Atleast it will help me too focus.
Re: Ladies: How Would You React To A Partner That Says No Sex? by yesboss20(m): 11:36am On Dec 23, 2013
drnoel: had this discussion with my partner once and she threatened to rape me
Haha. Now that's the kinda lady I fancy: straight to the point! So, how did it go? Did you come to an agreement with her?
Re: Ladies: How Would You React To A Partner That Says No Sex? by yesboss20(m): 11:42am On Dec 23, 2013
lertee: I won't have a problem with that,i only need to be sure he is fit.
1. Can he sustain an ere**ction?
2. Is he free from any STI?
3. Can he shoot out spe**rm successfully after a massage or mouth action?
4. Does he get moved when he sees me?
5. Does he have any other girl he's sleeping with?
Once he passes these four then we are good to go till anytime he is ready for it. Atleast it will help me too focus.
Hmm. I like that five point agenda! Hmm. But you know if you have your way and get to test some of these, esp the first 3, there is every chance that your man would forget about all he said and "go for broke!"
Nonetheless, I believe one has to know what's up with a partner physically and otherwise from the outset and also uncover all there is to know/test when things are indeed getting serious. Thanks miss. I fancy your man is . . .
Re: Ladies: How Would You React To A Partner That Says No Sex? by yesboss20(m): 11:48am On Dec 23, 2013
okpara ugo:

What is it all about? The money!!!
Of course she has to consider a lot. There could be numerous reasons behind that resolve and if it had come out of a lady (one who has been deflowered specifically), you can only marvel at the standpoint guys would take. True?
Re: Ladies: How Would You React To A Partner That Says No Sex? by MaziOmenuko: 11:50am On Dec 23, 2013
yesboss20:
They are adults, have been dating for a few months and neither is a "V" but the guy supposedly has some serious shackles on his libido.

@bolded lies the crux of the matter. The best way to treat low libido is not to abstain from sex; why suffer your partner because of a deficiency in your system?

@topic; NO, I WON'T! No sex, no relationship.

QED

(1) (2) (Reply)

Meet The Tallest Man In India. Says He Can’t Find Love Because Of Height! / Top 4 Reasons You Should Marry An Igbo Girl / My Busty Stepmother Raised Her Pant Up And Asked Me To Suck It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.