Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,224 members, 7,842,592 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 10:57 AM

APC Hands Over Party Structures To Saraki In Kwara - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Hands Over Party Structures To Saraki In Kwara (12754 Views)

Calabar Rail Removed Because Amaechi Did Not Assist Saraki In CCT Trial-vanguard / Osinbajo, Saraki In Two-hour Closed-door Meeting / Jay Z Visits Bukola Saraki In Kwara (2006) - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Hands Over Party Structures To Saraki In Kwara by Dannylux: 3:30pm On Dec 17, 2013
Olaolufred:

YOU ARE FIGURATIVELY WRONG.

STOP SAYING A THING JUST BECAUSE YOU HEARD OTHER SAY IT.

A DEVIL CAN NEVER BE COMPARED TO AN ANGEL.

TAKE CARE.

And I thought you could prove me wrong.
Cheers!
Re: APC Hands Over Party Structures To Saraki In Kwara by mbulela: 3:41pm On Dec 17, 2013
Yet someone will try to prove to us that ACN is any different.
I'll rather vote for PDP,at least their is no hypocrisy with them. You know you are dealing with crooks and rouges from the word go. No pretence with PDP.
Re: APC Hands Over Party Structures To Saraki In Kwara by fxskye: 4:00pm On Dec 17, 2013
The APC publicity secretary is a disgrace to Kwara being a native of the state. This is real slap on kwarans and a big disappointment from all APC leaders including Tinubu.

How would they allow Saraki to join the party in the 1st instance let alone becoming party leaders?

Obviously APC has nothing to offer other than corruption just like PDP...........Same wine in different bottle.
Re: APC Hands Over Party Structures To Saraki In Kwara by Mogidi: 5:07pm On Dec 17, 2013
Olaolufred:

ONLY FOOLS KEEP VOMITING THINGS LIKE THIS.

DEVIL (KNOWN OR UNKNOWN) CAN NEVER BE EQUATED WITH ANGELS (KNOWN OR UNKNOWN)

Only an id!ot would say the above and by the way who are the angels? Even in your id!otic state you wouldn't call the Saraki's angels.
Re: APC Hands Over Party Structures To Saraki In Kwara by fastidiouslawan: 5:21pm On Dec 17, 2013
Why not try click and register this link, while you going through your political news, check for yourself may be its real,but for me it is, it cost you nothing, just 30secs of your million seconds, subcription, I guess you might thank me later thou....http:///ejRNAYqRh5
Re: APC Hands Over Party Structures To Saraki In Kwara by muktarmtt(m): 5:59pm On Dec 17, 2013
kokoA: You guys must understand something.. You can't win an election in Kwara without Saraki's endorsement. Never! I don't blame the APC, I'd rather blame Kwarans.. That family has a hold on them and they enjoy it. It's very strange to me. One of my close friends back in the university who is a Kwaran almost slapped me the day I said something negative about Saraki. I was shocked shocked . Saraki is like a religion in Kwara.. D tin dey surprise me o.
Den don't dat again
Re: APC Hands Over Party Structures To Saraki In Kwara by Jarus(m): 7:06pm On Dec 17, 2013
inuyasha01: . Mr, the main cause is illiteracy and inelightment. Imagine you as a person with personal pride being given crumbs by those useless thieves for you to cast your vote for them after those greedy fools would complain of bad governance. As for me, to hell with them all.
Now, we know who is illiterate...
Re: APC Hands Over Party Structures To Saraki In Kwara by theking5: 7:32pm On Dec 17, 2013
This has shown Apc as desprate politicians who are ready to dine with even d devil just to get power, but i see smarter Saraki and Gov Ahmed, they have decided to silence any opposition against them in 2015 by joining apc while there heart and soul is in pdp, after 2015 elections, they go back to pdp. That is very smart of them, but apc leaders are too naive they dont read there mind game they are playing, bcs Saraki will select all his men for political positions in 2015, and there is no way he will agree with Dele Belgore, can you see d way tinubu has dumped Belgore after using him.
Re: APC Hands Over Party Structures To Saraki In Kwara by talktimi(m): 7:37pm On Dec 17, 2013
Jarus:
Now, we know who is illiterate...
pls have mercy and look the other way ABEG sad
Re: APC Hands Over Party Structures To Saraki In Kwara by Akiika: 8:20pm On Dec 17, 2013
I have told you guys that you don't have any genuine choice in Nigeria. PDP, APGA, ANC,...BBC, CNN...whatever...they are all jaguda in politics for their pocket. Imagine....Sarakis!
Re: APC Hands Over Party Structures To Saraki In Kwara by seemylife: 10:53pm On Dec 17, 2013
The party that will save Nigeria is one that preaches

1. Fight against corruption
2. Fight against unemployment
3. Social reforms
4. Equality

From the look of things, no party in Nigeria is fighting for social reforms and equality.

1 Like

Re: APC Hands Over Party Structures To Saraki In Kwara by Authentik1: 12:02am On Dec 18, 2013
Do Nigerian politicians have dignity and principles?
Re: APC Hands Over Party Structures To Saraki In Kwara by Fourwinds: 4:23am On Dec 18, 2013
it is either u romance or u get romanced.... heheheheh....politics n prostitutes how are ur boyfriends.?
Re: APC Hands Over Party Structures To Saraki In Kwara by AntidaftMOD: 11:50pm On Apr 27, 2016
Billygee2u:
who can bet me? "If APC win presidential election 2015,let Nairaland delete my account,but if PDP win, NAiraland will delete your Account".Who will bet?

Why have they not deleted your account? Oops! You should have even done that yourself.
Re: APC Hands Over Party Structures To Saraki In Kwara by AntidaftMOD: 11:56pm On Apr 27, 2016
simpleseyi:

I am in for it. PDP can never ever win the next presidential election even with the 1000 snipers they are currently training where Abacha trained his killers or with the 8 trillion naira they just looted.

Lets bet.

Oga boss, you won the learner. Kudos!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

APGA Members May Storm Otuoke Over Unpaid Election Largesse / 2023 Presidency: Only Two PDP Governors, Ugwuanyi And Bala Can Fight APC - FFK / FG Will Begin Converting Petrol Vehicles To Autogas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.