Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,088 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:24 AM

Jay Z Visits Bukola Saraki In Kwara (2006) - Photos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jay Z Visits Bukola Saraki In Kwara (2006) - Photos (82725 Views)

Men Kneel Down For Bukola Saraki In Kwara (Photos) / Paul Arkwright Visits Saraki In African Outfit (Photos) / Dele Momodu Visits Bukola Saraki At His Home In Abuja (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jay Z Visits Bukola Saraki In Kwara (2006) - Photos by Merlissa(f): 5:31pm On Jun 12, 2015
Jay Z went to school with Bukola Saraki

Yes JAY Z

And he even has a title

And a street named after him

Here are some pics of Jigga, he is with Kwara State governor, Bukola Saraki.
He was turbaned by the Emir of Ilorin, Alhaji Ibrahim Sulu Gambari!!!
As Mona told us, a street was also named after him..
Shawn ‘Jay-Z’ Carter Road….lol
I need to gather the Mazis and elders from my village so we can organize a Beyonce ‘Bee’ Knowles Close sharply! lol

Source: http://www.bellanaija.com/2006/10/12/jay-z-in-kwara/

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jay Z Visits Bukola Saraki In Kwara (2006) - Photos by Merlissa(f): 5:33pm On Jun 12, 2015
More Pics

5 Likes

Re: Jay Z Visits Bukola Saraki In Kwara (2006) - Photos by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jun 12, 2015
Ok...

Me sef go school with P.Diddy

Infact na me teach am how to play okossoh... grin

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jay Z Visits Bukola Saraki In Kwara (2006) - Photos by Merlissa(f): 5:35pm On Jun 12, 2015
More Pics

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jay Z Visits Bukola Saraki In Kwara (2006) - Photos by omenka(m): 5:39pm On Jun 12, 2015
Wow!!
Sai Sheik Jay Carter!! grin
Lovely pictures there op. cool

33 Likes

Re: Jay Z Visits Bukola Saraki In Kwara (2006) - Photos by Behira(f): 5:40pm On Jun 12, 2015
Ok
Re: Jay Z Visits Bukola Saraki In Kwara (2006) - Photos by Merlissa(f): 5:41pm On Jun 12, 2015
MyPWisINCORRECT:
Ok...

Me sef go school with P.Diddy

Infact na me teach am how to play okossoh... grin

looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

2 Likes

Re: Jay Z Visits Bukola Saraki In Kwara (2006) - Photos by knightsTempler: 5:51pm On Jun 12, 2015
Those are nice pics there...

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jay Z Visits Bukola Saraki In Kwara (2006) - Photos by Sandydayz(f): 5:52pm On Jun 12, 2015
shocked wow... i never knew tongue
Hope this is not a joke? sad
Re: Jay Z Visits Bukola Saraki In Kwara (2006) - Photos by hahn(m): 5:53pm On Jun 12, 2015
This only proves how worthless our titles are. How many igbos, yorubas and other Nigerians who are NOT muslims can bear the sheik title?

Crappy leaders and traditional rulers that we have in this country though

*modified*

Thanks to some guys who quoted me and pointed out my ignorance. So, he is actually NOT a sheikh BUT he still has a title and a street was even named after him. What exactly is Jay-Z's contribution to the Nigerian economy? Just because he came for a concert he had to be given a title and have a street named after him?

I'm a big Jay Z fan but until wiz kid has street named after him in the US just because then I still find this a highly misplaced priority

60 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Jay Z Visits Bukola Saraki In Kwara (2006) - Photos by missKiffy(f): 5:54pm On Jun 12, 2015
Is this real?? shocked

2 Likes

Re: Jay Z Visits Bukola Saraki In Kwara (2006) - Photos by kay1one2(m): 5:54pm On Jun 12, 2015
Jay z go school?

Cc: lalasticlala

3 Likes

Re: Jay Z Visits Bukola Saraki In Kwara (2006) - Photos by anytaij: 6:30pm On Jun 12, 2015
Aki-kor tongue

3 Likes

Re: Jay Z Visits Bukola Saraki In Kwara (2006) - Photos by nwaanambra1(m): 6:32pm On Jun 12, 2015
pls poster when did the event in the photos happen? shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Jay Z Visits Bukola Saraki In Kwara (2006) - Photos by Rumpelstiltskin(m): 6:33pm On Jun 12, 2015
In other words.....Beyonce's husband is a friend of the Senate President. Before you can say Jack Robinson, JayZ will start importing fuel and claiming fuel subsidy too. angry The worst part is that Beyonce will now be using our 'oyel' money to buy expensive pants, bra, make ups, d.ildos, v.ibrators and wines. embarassed

Anyway, my own be say when next JayZ is coming to Nigeria to congratulate Saraki, he should come along with Beyonce's Sister, Solangè (yes, that one wey wire am slap inside elevator sad). I cant wait to lodge with Solangè Knowles at Kwara International Hotels on the bill of the Senate Presidentkiss

Am I dreaming?

Meanwhile guess who I went to school with? ...............Usher! shocked We both went to GoldStraw International School, Ogbomosho, Oyo State before he proceeded to the US to do music. He got the name 'Usher' from our school pastor back then cos he was the student responsible for the collection of offering during fellowship grin

169 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Jay Z Visits Bukola Saraki In Kwara (2006) - Photos by phantom(m): 6:36pm On Jun 12, 2015
this ish happened way back in 2006. silly bloggers emloying all sorts of weird and irritating tactics to get people to their websites...

9 Likes

Re: Jay Z Visits Bukola Saraki In Kwara (2006) - Photos by iamrealdeji(m): 6:55pm On Jun 12, 2015
Merlissa:
Jay Z went to school with Bukola Saraki

Yes JAY Z

And he even has a title

And a street named after him

Source: http://www.bellanaija.com/2006/10/12/jay-z-in-kwara/
Girl,stop lying and throwing false news around,someone was saying this same shi.t last night,you must be an Ilorin girl,the lie circulates a lot in Ilorin,i know everything about Jayz,Jay z did his high school in Brooklyn with Busta and Biggie as classmates,he  never schooled in Nigeria or London and he never even went to college,Bukola Saraki never schooled in Brooklyn and did his high school at King's college lagos,Bukola did his schooling in London.
So stop throwing lies on what you don't know.
Jay Z came to Ilorin because he was an ambassador of a water project  to combat water shortage in Africa,he went to several African countries,and came to Nigeria,Ilorin as well,that was probably the first time he met Bukola Saraki,so stop saying what you don't know

79 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Jay Z Visits Bukola Saraki In Kwara (2006) - Photos by TRILLIONIAR: 7:10pm On Jun 12, 2015
kwara poly gate to the campus round about his name after jay z

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jay Z Visits Bukola Saraki In Kwara (2006) - Photos by stevecantrell: 7:13pm On Jun 12, 2015
kay1one2:
Jay z go school?
Please ask them oo..

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jay Z Visits Bukola Saraki In Kwara (2006) - Photos by Vyolet(f): 7:17pm On Jun 12, 2015
Very silly bloggers,always looking for cheap ways to generate traffic.
Jay-Z was in Nigeria,Ilorin as far back as 2006 when Bukky was still the governor of kwara State,they were never friends as Jay was on tour to Africa on a water project or so..
Yes he was turbaned and a street was named after him.
That was a long time ago not this era undecided.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jay Z Visits Bukola Saraki In Kwara (2006) - Photos by tociano009(m): 7:23pm On Jun 12, 2015
shocked
Re: Jay Z Visits Bukola Saraki In Kwara (2006) - Photos by pharmow: 7:42pm On Jun 12, 2015
Impressive

If Nigeria becomes peaceful and great, many foreigners will want to come to Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Jay Z Visits Bukola Saraki In Kwara (2006) - Photos by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jun 12, 2015
Still trying to affirmatively figure out the relationship btw jayZ n Sarakii undecided

1 Like

Re: Jay Z Visits Bukola Saraki In Kwara (2006) - Photos by tiamiyukunle69(m): 7:44pm On Jun 12, 2015
Old pix
Re: Jay Z Visits Bukola Saraki In Kwara (2006) - Photos by Abbey2sam(m): 7:44pm On Jun 12, 2015
phantom:
this ish happened way back in 2006. silly bloggers emloying all sorts of weird and irritating tactics to get people to their websites...

but some people never knew about this

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jay Z Visits Bukola Saraki In Kwara (2006) - Photos by Flashh: 7:44pm On Jun 12, 2015
Since 2006 we are just getting this news in 2015.Nairaland sha. undecided

5 Likes

Re: Jay Z Visits Bukola Saraki In Kwara (2006) - Photos by RichDad1(m): 7:44pm On Jun 12, 2015
OK
Re: Jay Z Visits Bukola Saraki In Kwara (2006) - Photos by saasala(m): 7:44pm On Jun 12, 2015
Issokay
Re: Jay Z Visits Bukola Saraki In Kwara (2006) - Photos by GoodMuyis(m): 7:46pm On Jun 12, 2015
Jay Z be like...

Hay Am Muhammadu Jay-Z .Am the Next Afonja, The jogun'oomi of Afonja

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Whenever Anybody Tells You That APC Did Well, Show Them This / Lady In An Abusive Marriage Shares Before & After Photos / Peter Obi Tweet Gathers 30k Likes within an Hour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.