Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,517 members, 7,823,223 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:00 AM

My Wife Needs To Be Re-trained, Then I Sent Her Back To Her Parents. - Family (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Needs To Be Re-trained, Then I Sent Her Back To Her Parents. (34148 Views)

A Wife Sent Her Hubby A Shocking Birthday Message After Beating Her Mercilessly / 10 Things Every Pregnant Wife Needs From Her Husband / A Depressed House Wife Needs Urgent Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Needs To Be Re-trained, Then I Sent Her Back To Her Parents. by Nobody: 12:42am On Dec 19, 2013
Re: My Wife Needs To Be Re-trained, Then I Sent Her Back To Her Parents. by Nobody: 12:44am On Dec 19, 2013
chaircover:

sha let ileoba catch you there frolicking with coogar tongue grin
grin frolicking ke? grin frolicking loun loun,i reject it in jesus name,i reject it with fire and brimstone 8-)

ileobas position is still there o,nobody is dragging it with her,not even meshocked
Re: My Wife Needs To Be Re-trained, Then I Sent Her Back To Her Parents. by Nobody: 12:45am On Dec 19, 2013
chaircover: ^^^ SH read my response to babygirl

I dey go bed . . .sweet dreams kiss kiss kiss
goodnight,sweet dreams :*:*:*
Re: My Wife Needs To Be Re-trained, Then I Sent Her Back To Her Parents. by Miner13: 7:00am On Dec 19, 2013
chaircover:

Having children and getting married are 2 different things

My children did not start school the day I married

I have shared on this forum before . . when my husband and I first got married we struggled financially . . .many new couples do struggle and they grow together. Many rich people you see today started off with humble beginnings. Many lived in rented flats before building their own houses.

I saw a good hardworking man with potential; If were to have looked at his pocket then, then I would have lost one of the best blessings in my life.

I repeat a good hardworking man earning 60-70K has every right to get married . . .to a good woman sef and any woman who throws that away simply because of what his wages are today is making a great mistake.

But kulyie is looking mr. millionaire so she can just jump into a golden palace where merry making is 2nd to none.
That's why many women turned to a kicking ball,they are the type that it's always on the run and end up settling with the riff-raff
Re: My Wife Needs To Be Re-trained, Then I Sent Her Back To Her Parents. by Miner13: 7:07am On Dec 19, 2013
kulyie: lmao grin chaircover is just blowing things out of proportion for reasons best known to her.

i never in anywhere said anyone earning 60-70 should not marry,i am only saying the guy should put first things first.at least to avoid future financial frustrations,he should first establish himself before he talks of marriage

abi shey iyen ti wa poju ni cheesy

chaircover den pon akisa ni jebele grin

if you do not know get it now and grab a copy to your brain, that standard of yours just sound like you are a gold digger, which i still you are not.

Kulyie answer this again, did you start walking, making a good and clear conversation, starts schooling and starts making and rejecting friends the day you were born?
Re: My Wife Needs To Be Re-trained, Then I Sent Her Back To Her Parents. by Miner13: 7:24am On Dec 19, 2013
[quote author=kulyie]
I am not saying a starter cannot get married,let him at least CHILL JUST A LITTLE BIT AND SET THINGS STRAIGHT LIKE PUTTING THE BASICS TOGETHER E.G GETTING A STABLE JOB.EVEN IF THEY PAY HIM 5NAIRA PER MONTH,ITS STILL COOL SO FAR IT IS STABLE.AFTER THEN,THE WIFE CAN COME INTO THE PICTURE,COMPLEMENT HIS EFFORTS AND MAKE THINGS WORK

SECONDLY,I AM NOT SAYING A WOMAN CANNOT MARRY A STARTER,BUT NOT EVERY WOMAN THINKS LIKE THAT.SOME DONT MIND MARRYING A STARTER AND BUILDING THINGS UP,I AM NOT SAYING HE CANNOT FIND THEM,IT WILL TAKE THE GRACE OF GOD ESPECIALLY IN OUR CENTURY.

smiley :*

And you are one of those looking for already established home.

Just prepare yourself for a possible war because you could end up being the 2nd wife or the 1st wife
Re: My Wife Needs To Be Re-trained, Then I Sent Her Back To Her Parents. by pickabeau1: 7:28am On Dec 19, 2013
interesting debate so far.. coogar on point!

kuly.. a woman should support her husband since they are equal anyway and there is no difference

we will grant you a concession to bastardise any man that cheats on his woman so that the equation can balance grin grin grin grin
Re: My Wife Needs To Be Re-trained, Then I Sent Her Back To Her Parents. by deols(f): 7:33am On Dec 19, 2013
coogar:

it will not happen to you cos i expect you to know the basics of home keeping. if she cannot cook, it's only right she's sent back to where she can cook.

It will not happen to me simply because I won't marry a bush man. I knew a man who said it doesn't matter if I couldn't cook. cheesy I can but what if circumstances would not allow it. Not all men carry food for head like it is the most important thing to life. One only has to find the good one.

What if she can actually cook but he wants it in some special way that she was never exposed to?

hahahaha - nice idea!
i will personally love being sent to my parents in the village to learn how to deal with a woman. this is an opportunity to fiddle with village maidens. grin

See you. Very quick to go against women but think you can do as you like.

how much of your partner can you learn before marriage. do women not beg their friends to help with the cooking when they are expecting their boyfriends? how is he to know the food was not cooked by his partner? you really dunno how this desperate babes pretend before they cop the ring. true colours glow after marriage, rarely before.

A lot, if you are smart. You once mentioned how much smartness is in you to be able to tell the suissive by how she talks and sits..It has suddenly become uneasy??

And who knows, he could have brought about the change in her. He changed and she reacted by shouting.

nah - this lesson is for every yet-to-be-married woman out there. go & learn how to cook. the standards of nigerian men are now high. we will not put up with rubbish regardless of the academic qualifications of the wife.

How about learning to cook your own food?? Abi you want to starve ni?

Imagine that your wife gets sick, you would ask her to cook still? and you won't be able to be of help to her and your children??

The next generation of men won't be lazy, I believe. They will know how to cook and clean for their own good.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Needs To Be Re-trained, Then I Sent Her Back To Her Parents. by deols(f): 7:39am On Dec 19, 2013
Miner13:

what can you say or put to note that you are just different from the woman in question. Absolutely nothing.
You are just a like bird in that woman world no distint different about either of you.
That you wil ensure his find the way to his parents house to learn how to respect an abusive woman.
I am just too sure and proud that your origin can't stand his. That's why he's not a bush man.

Couples should learn from each other before marriage. Yea you are right on that assumption but what will you say to women that hide their real colour and burst it after they confirmed the wedding certificate.

What this man was able to bear for that period i am sure you will not allow your own elder or junior brother to endure that duration.

Get a brain and teach women around you how to be relevant and tolerant in marriage.
Lol!
You are not exempted either teach yourself

First of all, who are you?. I have only two things to tell you.

1. Respect yourself. The next time you insult me, I will give it back to you. You don't know me. You have no right whatsoever to talk to me like you did.

2. Don't reply me if you can't type in a way that I can understand you. Maybe, go back to school before quoting me again.
Re: My Wife Needs To Be Re-trained, Then I Sent Her Back To Her Parents. by deols(f): 7:41am On Dec 19, 2013
babygirlfl: My opinion

Was the woman wrong for always shouting at the husband ? Yes. Shouting is a very bad way of communicating.

Was the man wrong for sending her to her parents? Yes

Suggestion of what the man would have done. Sort it as husband and wife.

@ kulyie and deols, you are both cool. I love your stand.

One major problem we have in Nigeria is that most people where brought up in families were women are treated badly. So they grew up thinking it is the right way to be brought up. Even women from such families see it as normal and will call you all sorts of name. You have to understand something which is they do not know better. It is difficult to make such people accept that it is not how life is supposed to be because that is what they have known to be right for a very long time.They will always tell you things like you will die a spinster but that's just ignorance again. Girls like you don't die a spinster. What happens is that you end up marrying men that see their wives as a partner not property. I cry for our people because marriage in Africa is no longer about love but who is head and who should submit and how to be a woman with manners. If only we could teach couple how to love each other all these issues will not be there.

hi5. You are soooo on point.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Needs To Be Re-trained, Then I Sent Her Back To Her Parents. by Nobody: 7:55am On Dec 19, 2013
I wonder what's so strange about this matter. Man buys wife(dowry/bride price?) from retailer(parents?), product is defective. Man returns good for after-sales service and people are busy running temperature over that? Abeg, make we hear word.
Re: My Wife Needs To Be Re-trained, Then I Sent Her Back To Her Parents. by Miner13: 7:55am On Dec 19, 2013
deols:

First of all, who are you?. I have only two things to tell you.

1. Respect yourself. The next time you insult me, I will give it back to you. You don't know me. You have no right whatsoever to talk to me like you did.

2. Don't reply me if you can't type in a way that I can understand you. Maybe, go back to school before quoting me again.

I am mr wind and you mrs do not touch me.
But get this as well i am always blowing around you.
If you stand the point that i don't know, wel, your post here speak a million about you.

Next time, learn to respect either young or old
Re: My Wife Needs To Be Re-trained, Then I Sent Her Back To Her Parents. by tintingz(m): 8:06am On Dec 19, 2013
deols:

It will not happen to me simply because I won't marry a bush man. I knew a man who said it doesn't matter if I couldn't cook. cheesy I can but what if circumstances would not allow it. Not all men carry food for head like it is the most important thing to life. One only has to find the good one.

Sorry sis, a man that say this to you @bold is deceiving you, either you start learning how to cook now or immediately after you are married before he start showing you his true color. grin
Re: My Wife Needs To Be Re-trained, Then I Sent Her Back To Her Parents. by deols(f): 8:11am On Dec 19, 2013
Miner13:

I am mr wind and you mrs do not touch me.
But get this as well i am always blowing around you.
If you stand the point that i don't know, wel, your post here speak a million about you.

Next time, learn to respect either young or old

You sound confused.
First, you need to be sent to where you can be taught to properly read and write

and then, be taught to reason. Was any of my posts on this thread directed at you before you went haywire referring to my brain??

Who needs to learn to respect the young and the old if not you?? The likes of you are the Op abi??

You are a bush man and should be sent back to where you came from..mtchewww

You are a waste of time. I can't have a reasonable conversation with you. See this as the last.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Needs To Be Re-trained, Then I Sent Her Back To Her Parents. by Miner13: 8:12am On Dec 19, 2013
fresh_dude: I wonder what's so strange about this matter. Man buys wife(dowry/bride price?) from retailer(parents?), product is defective. Man returns good for after-sales service and people are busy running temperature over that? Abeg, make we hear word.

that is the part of our culture that is baffling. Imagine a starter spending close to 3m to get a woman.
But that's not the issue. His action is too barbaric.
If i am in his shoe, we can be under same roof for more a month she would have every good things at her disposer. But i'l not taste her food, we sleep differently. If she's a reasonable woman i think with this she should pour out her mind if there is anything wrong.
Re: My Wife Needs To Be Re-trained, Then I Sent Her Back To Her Parents. by deols(f): 8:20am On Dec 19, 2013
tintingz: Sorry sis, a man that say this to you @bold is deceiving you, either you start learning how to cook now or immediately after you are married before he start showing you his true color. grin

I can cook though..and he was not deceiving me.

I know of a family. The husband does not allow his wife to do anything in the house. He wants her to look clean all the time. and he employed people to do these things for the family.

You all need to stop talking like all men are like you.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Needs To Be Re-trained, Then I Sent Her Back To Her Parents. by Miner13: 8:20am On Dec 19, 2013
deols:

You sound confused.
First, you need to be sent to where you can be taught to properly read and write

and then, be taught to reason. Was any of my posts on this thread directed at you before you went haywire referring to my brain??

Who needs to learn to respect the young and the old if not you?? The likes of you are the Op abi??

You are a bush man and should be sent back to where you came from..mtchewww

You are a waste of time. I can't have a reasonable conversation with you. See this as the last.

I am the op in case you don't know, but
i am not the husband type and i will never be.

Can't you just type without abuse?
Re: My Wife Needs To Be Re-trained, Then I Sent Her Back To Her Parents. by Miner13: 8:28am On Dec 19, 2013
@deol
i am not the way you are thinking. Ok
i get a supply to deliver this morning and am almost late. See you later.

MERRY XMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR IN ADVANCE.

Hope to see more of your post.

SHALOM!
Re: My Wife Needs To Be Re-trained, Then I Sent Her Back To Her Parents. by Nobody: 9:09am On Dec 19, 2013
I am not looking for any mr millionaire.ill rather make my millions myself.

read through my posts and you will get my point
Miner13:

But kulyie is looking mr. millionaire so she can just jump into a golden palace where merry making is 2nd to none.
That's why many women turned to a kicking ball,they are the type that it's always on the run and end up settling with the riff-raff
Re: My Wife Needs To Be Re-trained, Then I Sent Her Back To Her Parents. by Nobody: 9:11am On Dec 19, 2013
Gbam again!

I wonder why miner thinks life is a 1way road and everyone thinks the same way
deols:

I know of a family. The husband does not allow his wife to do anything in the house. He wants her to look clean all the time. and he employed people to do these things for the family.

Re: My Wife Needs To Be Re-trained, Then I Sent Her Back To Her Parents. by Nobody: 9:25am On Dec 19, 2013
I am not saying a eoman shouldnt support her husband.go back to my post.i am not going to repeat myself again
pickabeau1: interesting debate so far.. coogar on point!

kuly.. a woman should support her husband since they are equal anyway and there is no difference

we will grant you a concession to bastardise any man that cheats on his woman so that the equation can balance grin grin grin grin

Re: My Wife Needs To Be Re-trained, Then I Sent Her Back To Her Parents. by Nobody: 9:28am On Dec 19, 2013
I hope the 1st paragraph is not for me it better be youre not referring to me

to your question,i am sure you can answer that yourself
Miner13:

if you do not know get it now and grab a copy to your brain, that standard of yours just sound like you are a gold digger, which i still you are not.

Kulyie answer this again, did you start walking, making a good and clear conversation, starts schooling and starts making and rejecting friends the day you were born?
Re: My Wife Needs To Be Re-trained, Then I Sent Her Back To Her Parents. by deols(f): 9:35am On Dec 19, 2013
kulyie: I am not saying a eoman shouldnt support her husband.go back to my post.i am not going to repeat myself again

You have made yourself clear jare. Some people decide to read the wrong meanings.

I thought differently at first, but when you explained, it became enough.
Re: My Wife Needs To Be Re-trained, Then I Sent Her Back To Her Parents. by dinachi(m): 9:38am On Dec 19, 2013
deols:

@ bolded walahi the husband fall my hand!Very soon the wife will ask to be excused from bed duties. I just don't know why some men think that treating their wife like a trophy is the way to go.

My wife must cook my meals baring any unforeseen circumstances. Nobody else will take charge of my meals. It is one of the reasons I married her in the first place. Maybe, the husband may soon hire other people to perform bed duties when the wife is tired. I just dont understand some men. I think some men needs sex change operation ASAP!
Re: My Wife Needs To Be Re-trained, Then I Sent Her Back To Her Parents. by pickabeau1: 9:41am On Dec 19, 2013
Since you believe women can support men without expecting anything in return or subjecting the man to verbal assault or abuse that the man is useless or sth.

In that case all is well and dandy

kulyie: I am not saying a eoman shouldnt support her husband.go back to my post.i am not going to repeat myself again
Re: My Wife Needs To Be Re-trained, Then I Sent Her Back To Her Parents. by Nobody: 10:00am On Dec 19, 2013
Onislolenu ni won ni grin
deols:

You have made yourself clear jare. Some people decide to read the wrong meanings.

I thought differently at first, but when you explained, it became enough.

Re: My Wife Needs To Be Re-trained, Then I Sent Her Back To Her Parents. by Nobody: 10:03am On Dec 19, 2013
Marriage should be about MUTUAL BENEFIT ASSURANCE.women are not mother christmas.woth that you should understand

or do men give wirhout expecting anything in return?when you answer that,thats the answer to your question.
pickabeau1: Since you believe women can support men without expecting anything in return or subjecting the man to verbal assault or abuse that the man is useless or sth.

In that case all is well and dandy

Re: My Wife Needs To Be Re-trained, Then I Sent Her Back To Her Parents. by Nobody: 10:05am On Dec 19, 2013
Then you need a chef.there is more to a wife than cooking.when you are not wonbiliki wobiya
dinachi:
@ bolded walahi the husband fall my hand!Very soon the wife will ask to be excused from bed duties. I just don't know why some men think that treating their wife like a trophy is the way to go.

My wife must cook my meals baring any unforeseen circumstances. Nobody else will take charge of my meals. It is one of the reasons I married her in the first place. Maybe, the husband may soon hire other people to perform bed duties when the wife is tired. I just dont understand some men. I think some men needs sex change operation ASAP!

1 Like

Re: My Wife Needs To Be Re-trained, Then I Sent Her Back To Her Parents. by tintingz(m): 10:16am On Dec 19, 2013
deols:

So cooking will make someone dirty? I just don't know what to say to that man seriously.

If the wife can cook and they employ a househelp that's fine but a situation when the wife can't cook anything for the family? I really pity for the children.
Re: My Wife Needs To Be Re-trained, Then I Sent Her Back To Her Parents. by tintingz(m): 10:25am On Dec 19, 2013
dinachi:

LOL...probably cooking the wife in bed since cooking his dirty to the husband grin
Re: My Wife Needs To Be Re-trained, Then I Sent Her Back To Her Parents. by Sissie(f): 10:49am On Dec 19, 2013
tintingz: Sorry sis, a man that say this to you @bold is deceiving you, either you start learning how to cook now or immediately after you are married before he start showing you his true color. grin

Their are men like that, who are not bothered about their wife cooking their meals, they hire a cook immediately they get married.
Re: My Wife Needs To Be Re-trained, Then I Sent Her Back To Her Parents. by Sissie(f): 10:50am On Dec 19, 2013
dinachi:

Funny enough men like that are actually much more satisfied sexually, wife isn't tired to attend to him anytime.

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply)

Over 2000 Men Get Beaten Up By Their Wives In Ghana / My Mother-In-Law Buried My Son's Placenta / My Husband Left Us

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.