Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,749 members, 7,820,586 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:37 PM

My Wife Needs To Be Re-trained, Then I Sent Her Back To Her Parents. - Family (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Needs To Be Re-trained, Then I Sent Her Back To Her Parents. (34145 Views)

A Wife Sent Her Hubby A Shocking Birthday Message After Beating Her Mercilessly / 10 Things Every Pregnant Wife Needs From Her Husband / A Depressed House Wife Needs Urgent Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Needs To Be Re-trained, Then I Sent Her Back To Her Parents. by Nobody: 12:05pm On Dec 19, 2013
And i dont understand why a man shouldnt know how to cook proper food except indomie
tintingz: asin I don't understand, why a wife shouldn't know how to cook? undecided
Re: My Wife Needs To Be Re-trained, Then I Sent Her Back To Her Parents. by Miner13: 12:07pm On Dec 19, 2013
tintingz: I'm not even talking about employing someone to cook am talking about a wife who can't cook anything. What if the chef/cook was not around to cook what will happen? Off to an eatery? undecided

imagine
Re: My Wife Needs To Be Re-trained, Then I Sent Her Back To Her Parents. by pickabeau1: 12:07pm On Dec 19, 2013
kulyie: My dear,thats my own way of catching fun sometimes. ;Dna the people wey nor know me dey follow me argue cool

abi how many times you see chaircover,tingy tingy,yellow pawpaw,efemena,jidegirl,royal roy n co dey follow me argue

hahaha. your fans abi...

anyhow no wahala...

ma ja ye lo...

u go go watch st janet this xmas?
Re: My Wife Needs To Be Re-trained, Then I Sent Her Back To Her Parents. by Nobody: 12:08pm On Dec 19, 2013
Okkkkk.settled kiss wink smiley
Miner13:

Read the 1st paragraph as well,
i said i wil never belief you are a gold digger.
Re: My Wife Needs To Be Re-trained, Then I Sent Her Back To Her Parents. by cikadile: 12:11pm On Dec 19, 2013
Efemena_xy:

No offence taken, though I wonder - if you skip my posts how then do you know that I'm angry and astringent? Or more importantly, why mention it?

One thing you should know about me is that I do not post to gain likes or to even make friends here. I couldn't care less what people think of me. Further more, I'll never see black and call it white or vice versa, nor will I mince my words.

It's rude and uncouth for a married woman to raise her voice whilst talking to her husband, disagreement or not. If it's okay, then why wouldn't such a woman do it to her boss?

The husband in this story had reached the end of his tether after two years and the only non-violent option for him was to send her packing back to where she came from. The day women start paying their husband's bride price(s) is the day they too can send their man back home in a similar fashion - which incidentally, happens in the western hemisphere anyway.

I used to read every post, but they were stressing me! Cos we are so opposite
Then I stopped

But I should have kept it to myself, you are right
My apologies
As atonement, I will be reading them all thru, from now on, even if I have to break things, or screamcheesy
I have to learn how to communicate with people I may not agree with

(Edited)
What are the odds?
Just reading a thread about someone who sold her baby, and on the first page, and guess whose posts I liked and feel same about?
lipsrsealed
Re: My Wife Needs To Be Re-trained, Then I Sent Her Back To Her Parents. by Nobody: 12:14pm On Dec 19, 2013
Ha.saint janet ke?cheesy no o.saint janet don tire me jare.besides she no dey reign again.i go go my big sister house this xmas go follow am jist,cook and watch film
pickabeau1:

hahaha. your fans abi...

anyhow no wahala...

ma ja ye lo...

u go go watch st janet this xmas?
Re: My Wife Needs To Be Re-trained, Then I Sent Her Back To Her Parents. by Miner13: 12:14pm On Dec 19, 2013
tintingz: asin I don't understand, why a wife shouldn't know how to cook? undecided

your conclusion, a honour to be lazy?
Sorry i am refering to sissle
Re: My Wife Needs To Be Re-trained, Then I Sent Her Back To Her Parents. by EfemenaXY: 12:16pm On Dec 19, 2013
cikadile:

I used to read every post, but they were stressing me! Cos we are so opposite
Then I stopped

But I should have kept it to myself, you are right
My apologies
As atonement, I will be reading them all thru, from now on, even if I have to break things, or screamcheesy
I have to learn how to communicate with people I may not agree with

grin grin grin

Take it easy. Christmas is but a few days away - it's literally just around the corner. cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Wife Needs To Be Re-trained, Then I Sent Her Back To Her Parents. by pickabeau1: 12:17pm On Dec 19, 2013
kulyie: Ha.saint janet ke?cheesy no o.saint janet don tire me jare.besides she no dey reign again.i go go my big sister house this xmas go follow am jist,cook and watch film

ok...chop the head of your life jaawe....

1 Like

Re: My Wife Needs To Be Re-trained, Then I Sent Her Back To Her Parents. by Nobody: 12:21pm On Dec 19, 2013
Yes o,everything is ready kiss

xmas hair,xmas cloth,xmas shoe,xmas nails,oju to'nsoro,xmas turkey already coolong in the fridge and xmas movies.no disturbace or stress.kinma mukulu muke,kinma jo kinma yan fanda shocked grin
Efemena_xy:

grin grin grin

Take it easy. Christmas is but a few days away - it's literally just around the corner. cheesy
Re: My Wife Needs To Be Re-trained, Then I Sent Her Back To Her Parents. by cikadile: 12:23pm On Dec 19, 2013
Efemena_xy:

grin grin grin

Lol
I even edited it
Compliments
Re: My Wife Needs To Be Re-trained, Then I Sent Her Back To Her Parents. by Nobody: 12:24pm On Dec 19, 2013
Yes o.for xmas make sure you watch xmas cupid.i plan watching that.if nepa like,make them hold their light till new year,i don buy fuel down for 24hrs light.no more stoopidity from dec 25 to january 2014
pickabeau1:

ok...chop the head of your life jaawe....
Re: My Wife Needs To Be Re-trained, Then I Sent Her Back To Her Parents. by pickabeau1: 12:31pm On Dec 19, 2013
kulyie: Yes o.for xmas make sure you watch xmas cupid.i plan watching that.if nepa like,make them hold their light till new year,i don buy fuel down for 24hrs light.no more stoopidity from dec 25 to january 2014

funny woman... enjoy
Re: My Wife Needs To Be Re-trained, Then I Sent Her Back To Her Parents. by Dantedasz(m): 12:33pm On Dec 19, 2013
tpia@:
i tire.

some women here just put on boxing gloves anytime a topic involving males without mentioning breasts, cleavage and buttocks, comes up.

its like they cant relate to men in any manner unless humping is involved, after which its everybody out!

I don't always agree with you, but you are spot on with this.
Re: My Wife Needs To Be Re-trained, Then I Sent Her Back To Her Parents. by EfemenaXY: 12:47pm On Dec 19, 2013
kulyie: Yes o,everything is ready kiss

xmas hair,xmas cloth,xmas shoe,xmas nails,oju to'nsoro,xmas turkey already coolong in the fridge and xmas movies.no disturbace or stress.kinma mukulu muke,kinma jo kinma yan fanda shocked grin

Your own better. I've still got some way to go yet embarassed

cikadile:

Lol
I even edited it
Compliments

Yeah, saw the edited bit.

See, that's the thing about me. I never take two scenarios / situations to be exactly the same, hence my response or outlook might 'seem' to change or differ. I take each story for what it is.

And compliments of the season to you too smiley smiley
Re: My Wife Needs To Be Re-trained, Then I Sent Her Back To Her Parents. by tintingz(m): 2:19pm On Dec 19, 2013
kulyie: Joke doesnt cook for jacobs tongue
Joke still cook for jacobs but not occasionally

Do you find time to cook for your husband?:
Well, what we have in my house is different from the way culturally, Nigerians expect women to be. My husband has always enjoyed cooking from the day I met him. So, I have never been someone that was pressured to always cook, I have never been. I cook when I want to. If there is something in particular I want to cook, yes, I could cook, or if there is no one else to do the cooking, I will do it. But when I had a cook, she was the one that used to do it

www.nairaland.com/1266057/interview-joke-silva-olu-jacobs

Her case is different, now how can a wife doesn't know how to cook that really bothers me undecided
Re: My Wife Needs To Be Re-trained, Then I Sent Her Back To Her Parents. by tintingz(m): 2:22pm On Dec 19, 2013
Nashville:

Not what I said ma'am. I never said celebrities dont cook for their husbands. Some men still demand that their wives cook their food no matter how rich they are.

All I said was that if a man tells his wife not to cook again, as in - leave the kitchen completely. They must have money. Its quite expensive to stop cooking you know!
Alright smiley

But am not a female undecided
Re: My Wife Needs To Be Re-trained, Then I Sent Her Back To Her Parents. by tintingz(m): 2:31pm On Dec 19, 2013
Sissie:

A wife don't cook doesnt mean she don't know how to cook.
Yes agreed,
but why shouldn't a wife cook when there is no cook around, she's not sick, pregnant nor tired but head to the eatery to get some food or they deliver them the food. Read Joke's interview I posted above she still cook when there is no one around to cook. Now that's what am talking.

I can't stand a woman that doesn't know how to cook.
Re: My Wife Needs To Be Re-trained, Then I Sent Her Back To Her Parents. by tpia5: 4:29pm On Dec 19, 2013
Interesting signature.
Re: My Wife Needs To Be Re-trained, Then I Sent Her Back To Her Parents. by bukatyne(f): 4:45pm On Dec 19, 2013
It is now ok for a man to send his wife packing unceremoniously because he pays bride price?

Men and women are not equal?

It is well o!

I hope everyone sticks to their views in this thread cheesy
Re: My Wife Needs To Be Re-trained, Then I Sent Her Back To Her Parents. by tpia5: 5:16pm On Dec 19, 2013
he did not send her packing unceremoniously.

he simply wants her to take to correction thats all.

since she does not listen to him, maybe she will listen to her parents, who, if they are a responsible type, will advise her on better methods of conflict resolution besides aggravating her husband by shouting. Or is shouting on the man constantly the only way to let him know you have issues?

between having her take time off and both of them take time to unwind and a short break to cool down while she's with her parents, and the man tabling the matter before various frenemies and wannabe mistresses to advise him how to chase her out after beating her silly, which is a better option?

culture is not necessarily a bad thing, it depends on how you apply it to yourself. He said the wife should return after she has cooled temper and assessed herself, and as someone pointed out, a lady in a similar situation came back refreshed and looking fatter than before.

a little humility goes a long way sometimes, dont be too proud to work on your relationship.

If the marriage packs up due to the woman's insistence on yelling at the man all the time, will she do the same to whoever she remarries or wont she have learnt her lesson.

4 Likes

Re: My Wife Needs To Be Re-trained, Then I Sent Her Back To Her Parents. by tpia5: 5:21pm On Dec 19, 2013
or maybe because no pastor was involved, its now a bad thing.
Re: My Wife Needs To Be Re-trained, Then I Sent Her Back To Her Parents. by Nobody: 7:28am On Dec 20, 2013
tintingz: Joke still cook for jacobs but not occasionally

Do you find time to cook for your husband?:
Well, what we have in my house is different from the way culturally, Nigerians expect women to be. My husband has always enjoyed cooking from the day I met him. So, I have never been someone that was pressured to always cook, I have never been. I cook when I want to. If there is something in particular I want to cook, yes, I could cook, or if there is no one else to do the cooking, I will do it. But when I had a cook, she was the one that used to do it

www.nairaland.com/1266057/interview-joke-silva-olu-jacobs

Her case is different, now how can a wife doesn't know how to cook that really bothers me undecided
i hope you saw 'i cook when i want to in jokes line'
Re: My Wife Needs To Be Re-trained, Then I Sent Her Back To Her Parents. by tintingz(m): 1:12pm On Dec 20, 2013
kulyie: i hope you saw 'i cook when i want to in jokes line'
Yes, she cook whenever she wants and when there no one to cook that means she still cook for jacobs. grin
Re: My Wife Needs To Be Re-trained, Then I Sent Her Back To Her Parents. by Nobody: 3:41pm On Dec 20, 2013
Awwww why baby girl efemena? embarassed
Efemena_xy:

Your own better. I've still got some way to go yet embarassed

Yeah, saw the edited bit.

See, that's the thing about me. I never take two scenarios / situations to be exactly the same, hence my response or outlook might 'seem' to change or differ. I take each story for what it is.

And compliments of the season to you too smiley smiley
Re: My Wife Needs To Be Re-trained, Then I Sent Her Back To Her Parents. by Nobody: 3:43pm On Dec 20, 2013
Yes that still makes it once in a while and at her own convenience
tintingz: Yes, she cook whenever she wants and when there no one to cook that means she still cook for jacobs. grin
Re: My Wife Needs To Be Re-trained, Then I Sent Her Back To Her Parents. by Feraz(m): 1:44pm On Dec 21, 2013
kmcutez:

The same way he came up with those statistics is the same way I came up with mine. I only want to emulate my father in heaven. He destroyed the whole world, me I only want to destroy 99% of the nigerian male specie.

Should I be obsessed with females? Abi you no dey read all the vitriolic rantings against gays on nairaland, about 99% of those rantings by the nigerian male specie.
Are you obsessed with this figure? You will kill 99% percent of Nigerian men? grin grin grin grin

Some peeps here be shouting know each other before marriage. Seems they haven't heard of couples that hide their true character till after marriage... undecided
Re: My Wife Needs To Be Re-trained, Then I Sent Her Back To Her Parents. by EfemenaXY: 8:06pm On Dec 22, 2013
kulyie: Awwww why baby girl efemena? embarassed

Lol!

Not an issue anymore - done with the shopping, presents and even beauty treatment. So all I've got to do is sit back and relax till it's time to start work on that turkey tongue cool
Re: My Wife Needs To Be Re-trained, Then I Sent Her Back To Her Parents. by Nobody: 10:55pm On Dec 22, 2013
Efemena_xy:

Lol!

Not an issue anymore - done with the shopping, presents and even beauty treatment. So all I've got to do is sit back and relax till it's time to start work on that turkey tongue cool
yes o,its necessary.o wa very important gan :*
Re: My Wife Needs To Be Re-trained, Then I Sent Her Back To Her Parents. by EfemenaXY: 11:19am On Dec 23, 2013
^^ Lol! smiley

Good Morning, Madam K! kiss kiss kiss
Re: My Wife Needs To Be Re-trained, Then I Sent Her Back To Her Parents. by Nobody: 11:59am On Dec 23, 2013
Good afternoon sweetie mi kiss kiss lollzzz
Efemena_xy: ^^ Lol! smiley

Good Morning, Madam K! kiss kiss kiss

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply)

My Husband Left Us / Over 2000 Men Get Beaten Up By Their Wives In Ghana / My Mother-In-Law Buried My Son's Placenta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.