Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,838 members, 7,810,219 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:31 AM

My Wife Needs To Be Re-trained, Then I Sent Her Back To Her Parents. - Family (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Needs To Be Re-trained, Then I Sent Her Back To Her Parents. (34102 Views)

A Wife Sent Her Hubby A Shocking Birthday Message After Beating Her Mercilessly / 10 Things Every Pregnant Wife Needs From Her Husband / A Depressed House Wife Needs Urgent Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Needs To Be Re-trained, Then I Sent Her Back To Her Parents. by Nobody: 11:00am On Dec 19, 2013
Sissie:

Their are men like that, who are not bothered about their wife cooking their meals, they hire a cook immediately they get married.

Kulyie/Sissie I support you jare. Just marry Adenuga's son and you will never cook again. Or you think Bella Adenuga cooks for Jameel Disu? In your dreams.

Kulyie, you know what you want - just go for it jare. I can give you the list of the 100 richest families in Nigeria and I know some of them personally. Walahi, if you marry into any of those families, you will forget about cooking. Chauffer, driver, chef, steward, house helps will all be at your disposal.

I see you want to marry rich if you are not married yet. And if you are and hubby is making you cook; I know one rich Alhaji that is looking for a third wife. Trust me, cooking will be the last thing on your mind once you marry him. Leave all these small boys on Nairaland alone. What do they know?

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Needs To Be Re-trained, Then I Sent Her Back To Her Parents. by tintingz(m): 11:01am On Dec 19, 2013
Sissie:

Their are men like that, who are not bothered about their wife cooking their meals, they hire a cook immediately they get married.
I'm not even talking about employing someone to cook am talking about a wife who can't cook anything. What if the chef/cook was not around to cook what will happen? Off to an eatery? undecided
Re: My Wife Needs To Be Re-trained, Then I Sent Her Back To Her Parents. by pickabeau1: 11:02am On Dec 19, 2013
Mutual benefit cheesy

You dey work for insurance company ...hahaha

kulyie: Marriage should be about MUTUAL BENEFIT ASSURANCE.women are not mother christmas.woth that you should understand

or do men give wirhout expecting anything in return?when you answer that,thats the answer to your question.
Re: My Wife Needs To Be Re-trained, Then I Sent Her Back To Her Parents. by EfemenaXY: 11:03am On Dec 19, 2013
cikadile:

@Efemena, to me, is angry and astringent, I skip her posts, no offence
But then....what do I know? I may be wrong

No offence taken, though I wonder - if you skip my posts how then do you know that I'm angry and astringent? Or more importantly, why mention it?

One thing you should know about me is that I do not post to gain likes or to even make friends here. I couldn't care less what people think of me. Further more, I'll never see black and call it white or vice versa, nor will I mince my words.

It's rude and uncouth for a married woman to raise her voice whilst talking to her husband, disagreement or not. If it's okay, then why wouldn't such a woman do it to her boss?

The husband in this story had reached the end of his tether after two years and the only non-violent option for him was to send her packing back to where she came from. The day women start paying their husband's bride price(s) is the day they too can send their man back home in a similar fashion - which incidentally, happens in the western hemisphere anyway.
Re: My Wife Needs To Be Re-trained, Then I Sent Her Back To Her Parents. by Nobody: 11:04am On Dec 19, 2013
Dont be sarcastic,there is no point in it.just read through my previous post,take a deep breadth then cone back and post a logical comment if you have to refer to me,thank you
Nashville:

Kulyie/Sissie I support you jare. Just marry Adenuga's son and you will never cook again. Or you think Bella Adenuga cooks for Jameel Disu? In your dreams.

Kulyie, you know what you want - just go for it jare. I can give you the list of the 100 richest families in Nigeria and I know some of them personally. Walahi, if you marry into any of those families, you will forget about cooking. Chauffer, driver, chef, steward, house helps will all be at your disposal.

I see you want to marry rich if you are not married yet. And if you are and hubby is making you cook; I know one rich Alhaji that is looking for a third wife. Trust me, cooking will be the last thing on your mind once you marry him. Leave all these small boys on Nairaland alone. What do they know?

1 Like

Re: My Wife Needs To Be Re-trained, Then I Sent Her Back To Her Parents. by Sissie(f): 11:07am On Dec 19, 2013
tintingz: I'm not even talking about employing someone to cook am talking about a wife who can't cook anything. What if the chef/cook was not around to cook what will happen? Off to an eatery? undecided

Yes, or better still home delivery.
Re: My Wife Needs To Be Re-trained, Then I Sent Her Back To Her Parents. by Nobody: 11:11am On Dec 19, 2013
Lol.well i dont know about that my dear cheesy

so to the movie issues.if you are through with fashion,download akeelah and the bee(old movie though but very cute),mean girls,my girl friends boyfriend.friends with benefits (still watching that.nl people didnt allow me concentrate on d movie yesterday night but its interesting sha :Da
pickabeau1: Mutual benefit cheesy

You dey work for insurance company ...hahaha

Re: My Wife Needs To Be Re-trained, Then I Sent Her Back To Her Parents. by Nobody: 11:13am On Dec 19, 2013
Gbam! Lobatan
Sissie:

Re: My Wife Needs To Be Re-trained, Then I Sent Her Back To Her Parents. by dinachi(m): 11:15am On Dec 19, 2013
A woman should consider it an honor to cook for her husband. I don't see why a woman will let a house maid to be the one preparing food for the husband. One day in the woman's absence, the maid will also iron clothes, possibly massage the man. Ladies be smart, your husbands love seeing and tasting your food. It is part of the love. Sex is not everything, be wise!
Sissie:

Funny enough men like that are actually much more satisfied sexually, wife isn't tired to attend to him anytime.
Re: My Wife Needs To Be Re-trained, Then I Sent Her Back To Her Parents. by pickabeau1: 11:16am On Dec 19, 2013
Akeelah n d bee.. Spelling?! I never had the time to see it

Saw mean girls 2 - that was before lindsey lohan went loco

FWB - haaa now that is a true delight.
Emma stone n justin

When will feminists be like that
No interest in marriage
Hook up.. No need to gist or pay..
Go for dinner..we split the bill

You don't nEed to meet my family or I meet yours

Will you like that world

kulyie: Lol.well i dont know about that my dear cheesy

so to the movie issues.if you are through with fashion,download akeelah and the bee(old movie though but very cute),mean girls,my girl friends boyfriend.friends with benefits (still watching that.nl people didnt allow me concentrate on d movie yesterday but its interesting sha :Da
Re: My Wife Needs To Be Re-trained, Then I Sent Her Back To Her Parents. by Nobody: 11:19am On Dec 19, 2013
kulyie: Dont be sarcastic,there is no point in it.just read through my previous post,take a deep breadth then cone back and post a logical comment if you have to refer to me,thank you

Its a very logical statement. A man that will tell his wife not to cook must be rich. It simply means either the family eats out all the time or they can afford to hire like 5 helps. And if they are a young couple, they must come from very wealthy families.

Even families that earn 500k a month will still require the wife/husband to cook.
Re: My Wife Needs To Be Re-trained, Then I Sent Her Back To Her Parents. by Nobody: 11:24am On Dec 19, 2013
Akeelaj and the bee is verryyyy lovely.it will make you laugh and cry at the same time.its more about the life of a young teenage american black girl

Mean girls are like typical nl guys.people who derive joy in bullying just for the fun of it

friends with benefit is a lie of the highest order.its just to fake and the imaginations of a typical giys wishes,interesting though but doesnt necessarily depict reality

and yes not all feminists are intrested in marriage or male drama
pickabeau1: Akeelah n d bee.. Spelling?! I never had the time to see it

Saw mean girls 2 - that was before lindsey lohan went loco

FWB - haaa now that is a true delight.
Emma stone n justin

When will feminists be like that
No interest in marriage
Hook up.. No need to gist or pay..
Go for dinner..we split the bill

You don't nEed to meet my family or I meet yours

Will you like that world

Re: My Wife Needs To Be Re-trained, Then I Sent Her Back To Her Parents. by Sissie(f): 11:24am On Dec 19, 2013
dinachi: A woman should consider it an honor to cook for her husband. I don't see why a woman will let a house maid to be the one preparing food for the husband. One day in the woman's absence, the maid will also iron clothes, possibly massage the man. Ladies be smart, your husbands love seeing and tasting your food. It is part of the love. Sex is not everything, be wise!

We define and see love differently, for you eating your wife's food is part of it, for some it doesn't matter, or make a difference. A man should consider it an honor to eat his wife's food, besides even when theirs a cook it's not like wife never ever cooks. She does once in a while and the man sees it as a honor.

Of course the help irons the cloth. Massage the man, eeww how will that happen, not all men are shameless,

1 Like

Re: My Wife Needs To Be Re-trained, Then I Sent Her Back To Her Parents. by tintingz(m): 11:25am On Dec 19, 2013
Sissie:

undecided
Re: My Wife Needs To Be Re-trained, Then I Sent Her Back To Her Parents. by Nobody: 11:25am On Dec 19, 2013
Ok
Nashville:

Its a very logical statement. A man that will tell his wife not to cook must be rich. It simply means either the family eats out all the time or they can afford to hire like 5 helps. And if they are a young couple, they must come from very wealthy families.

Even families that earn 500k a month will still require the wife/husband to cook.
Re: My Wife Needs To Be Re-trained, Then I Sent Her Back To Her Parents. by Nobody: 11:27am On Dec 19, 2013
My friend,who slap your face? grin

why you bend mouth like that grin cheesy
tintingz: undecided
Re: My Wife Needs To Be Re-trained, Then I Sent Her Back To Her Parents. by Nobody: 11:29am On Dec 19, 2013
So you get better word for mouth like this grin
Sissie:

We define and see love differently, for you eating your wife's food is part of it, for some it doesn't matter, or make a difference. A man should consider it an honor to eat his wife's food, besides even when theirs a cook it's not like wife never ever cooks. She does once in a while and the man sees it as a honor.

Of course the help irons the cloth. Massage the man, eeww how will that happen, not all men are shameless,
Re: My Wife Needs To Be Re-trained, Then I Sent Her Back To Her Parents. by pickabeau1: 11:29am On Dec 19, 2013
That world should be intriguing

Meangirls is more like the gang mentality in some sections here
To be honest, you sef dey encourage the hassles at times

E ma da won loun..
She tie; kalu ku she tiwon

Live your life

FWB - no be the girl dey cry for more
Can women really live a life where they will not need more in a relationship

kulyie: Akeelaj and the bee is verryyyy lovely.it will make you laugh and cry at the same time.its more about the life of a young teenage american black girl

Mean girls are like typical nl guys.people who derive joy in bullying just for the fun of it

friends with benefit is a lie of the highest order.its just to fake and the imaginations of a typical giys wishes,interesting though but doesnt necessarily depict reality

and yes not all feminists are intrested in marriage or male drama
Re: My Wife Needs To Be Re-trained, Then I Sent Her Back To Her Parents. by Sissie(f): 11:31am On Dec 19, 2013
kulyie: So you get better word for mouth like this grin

grin grin
Re: My Wife Needs To Be Re-trained, Then I Sent Her Back To Her Parents. by pickabeau1: 11:33am On Dec 19, 2013
cheesy
So its now a honour for a man to eat his wife's food...

Feminists...

Soon it will be a honour for women to open their legs..

With fanfare n bugles

Sissie:

Re: My Wife Needs To Be Re-trained, Then I Sent Her Back To Her Parents. by dinachi(m): 11:36am On Dec 19, 2013
pickabeau1: cheesy
So its now a honour for a man to eat his wife's food...

Feminists...

Soon it will be a honour for women to open their legs..

With fanfare n bugles

grin
Couldn't have said it better myself!
Re: My Wife Needs To Be Re-trained, Then I Sent Her Back To Her Parents. by tintingz(m): 11:39am On Dec 19, 2013
Nashville:

Because someone is rich or a celebrity gave you the conclusion that they don't cook for their husbands? Do you live with them? Even joke silva still cooks for olu jacobs. smiley
Re: My Wife Needs To Be Re-trained, Then I Sent Her Back To Her Parents. by Nobody: 11:40am On Dec 19, 2013
There is nothing dirty about cooking.anybody should know how to cook whether man,woman or haemaphrodite.

secondly for someone saying its an honour for a woman to cook for her husband,i guess its also an honour for the man for his wife to have sex with him.

t
tintingz: LOL...probably cooking the wife in bed since cooking his dirty to the husband grin
Re: My Wife Needs To Be Re-trained, Then I Sent Her Back To Her Parents. by Nobody: 11:42am On Dec 19, 2013
Joke doesnt cook for jacobs tongue
tintingz: Because some is rich or a celebrity gave you the conclusion that they don't cook for their husbands? Do you live with them? Even joke silva still cooks for olu jacobs. smiley
Re: My Wife Needs To Be Re-trained, Then I Sent Her Back To Her Parents. by Nobody: 11:47am On Dec 19, 2013
tintingz: Because someone is rich or a celebrity gave you the conclusion that they don't cook for their husbands? Do you live with them? Even joke silva still cooks for olu jacobs. smiley

Not what I said ma'am. I never said celebrities dont cook for their husbands. Some men still demand that their wives cook their food no matter how rich they are.

All I said was that if a man tells his wife not to cook again, as in - leave the kitchen completely. They must have money. Its quite expensive to stop cooking you know!
Re: My Wife Needs To Be Re-trained, Then I Sent Her Back To Her Parents. by tintingz(m): 11:48am On Dec 19, 2013
kulyie: My friend,who slap your face? grin

why you bend mouth like that grin cheesy
asin I don't understand, why a wife shouldn't know how to cook? undecided
Re: My Wife Needs To Be Re-trained, Then I Sent Her Back To Her Parents. by Sissie(f): 11:51am On Dec 19, 2013
tintingz: asin I don't understand, why a wife shouldn't know how to cook? undecided

A wife don't cook doesnt mean she don't know how to cook.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Needs To Be Re-trained, Then I Sent Her Back To Her Parents. by Nobody: 11:53am On Dec 19, 2013
Pelu boshey soro gidi to,you now use your 3rd line spoil am.which one b me sef dey encourage hassles at times,ema da won loun etc.you don fvk up.o fall hand mi ju
pickabeau1: That world should be intriguing

Meangirls is more like the gang mentality in some sections here
To be honest, you sef dey encourage the hassles at times

E ma da won loun..
She tie; kalu ku she tiwon

Live your life

FWB - no be the girl dey cry for more
Can women really live a life where they will not need more in a relationship

Re: My Wife Needs To Be Re-trained, Then I Sent Her Back To Her Parents. by pickabeau1: 11:54am On Dec 19, 2013
kulyie: Pelu boshey soro gidi to,you now use your 3rd line spoil am.which one b me sef dey encourage hassles at times,ema da won loun etc.you don fvk up.o fall hand mi ju

hahaha,... you no know say at times people like to dey toja e ni...
if u no give dem face, the matter go die quick...
Re: My Wife Needs To Be Re-trained, Then I Sent Her Back To Her Parents. by Nobody: 11:58am On Dec 19, 2013
My dear,thats my own way of catching fun sometimes. ;Dna the people wey nor know me dey follow me argue cool

abi how many times you see chaircover,tingy tingy,yellow pawpaw,efemena,jidegirl,royal roy n co dey follow me argue
pickabeau1:

hahaha,... you no know say at times people like to dey toja e ni...
if u no give dem face, the matter go die quick...

Re: My Wife Needs To Be Re-trained, Then I Sent Her Back To Her Parents. by Miner13: 11:58am On Dec 19, 2013
kulyie: Gbam again!

I wonder why miner thinks life is a 1way road and everyone thinks the same way

I never said life is a 1way because i strongly belief that every living being is a genius to different school of thought from birth and not a copy cat of another thought by talent through learning.
Which deol is pressing me to accept.
Re: My Wife Needs To Be Re-trained, Then I Sent Her Back To Her Parents. by Miner13: 12:03pm On Dec 19, 2013
kulyie: I hope the 1st paragraph is not for me it better be youre not referring to me

to your question,i am sure you can answer that yourself

Read the 1st paragraph as well,
i said i wil never belief you are a gold digger.

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply)

Reasons Why Many Young Men Are Unmarried And Lonely / Man Backs A Baby With Wrapper At Bus Stop In Lagos This Morning / My Mother-In-Law Buried My Son's Placenta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.