Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,867 members, 7,810,304 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:30 AM

VIDEO Of UFO At Winners Chapel During Shiloh! - Jokes Etc (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / VIDEO Of UFO At Winners Chapel During Shiloh! (23714 Views)

UFO Spotted At Winners Chapel During Shiloh! (video) / Obama's Coversation With UFO (aliens). / Ufo's (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: VIDEO Of UFO At Winners Chapel During Shiloh! by Rottenegg1: 1:00pm On Dec 17, 2013
Ihejirika has some homework to do... Where tha hell are the apaches??

1 Like

Re: VIDEO Of UFO At Winners Chapel During Shiloh! by Pain(m): 1:02pm On Dec 17, 2013
So what do we do next. Now that we know??
Re: VIDEO Of UFO At Winners Chapel During Shiloh! by zubimete(f): 1:13pm On Dec 17, 2013
what have u achieved from this write up? Be careful on wat u write because nting of such happened which means u did nt see anything. Get a beta job 4 ur self and be industrous.
Re: VIDEO Of UFO At Winners Chapel During Shiloh! by Gamji007: 1:17pm On Dec 17, 2013
YOMIT: That Boy need reviving knock for head. grin grin grin

Which boy? Jonathan? undecided
Re: VIDEO Of UFO At Winners Chapel During Shiloh! by Slickest(m): 1:18pm On Dec 17, 2013
OP u fall my hand...I am a professional photographer nd what I saw in dat video was gud but in case of next tym...

a kid cannot hold a camera nd we d viewers see d heads of grown ups there,

the supposed space ship is not in perspective wit the environment, aw can a boy hold a camera wit such stability *abi I'm use tripod 4 phone*,

y would d small Ufo glide infront of d camera *nice effect though* without d boy not reacting to aw close it came

Y must it b d kind of space ships we see in movies, lookz lyk war of the worlds ship

2 Likes

Re: VIDEO Of UFO At Winners Chapel During Shiloh! by dorox(m): 1:25pm On Dec 17, 2013
Mr McJay:

Angel carrier? You folks have turned christianity into a joke.
This is not a joking matter at all. I heard it from a good source that the angels were trialling using the Angel Carrier Transport (ACT) vehicle as a back up Rapture Evacuation Vehicle (REV) should there be a last minute failure of the Rapture Anti Gravity Soul Elevator (RAGS-E).

1 Like

Re: VIDEO Of UFO At Winners Chapel During Shiloh! by Afrok(m): 1:27pm On Dec 17, 2013
Wen i saw Alien spaceship it reminded me of d movie " Race To The Witch Mountain" by Dwayne Johnson, i think d boy is obsessed with Hollwood.
Re: VIDEO Of UFO At Winners Chapel During Shiloh! by OchukoisBlack(m): 1:28pm On Dec 17, 2013
247cheapgadgets: The funny part to me was "I anointed the camera with oil"
Sooo if my laptop spoil sef, you go fit anoint am make e work?

Exactly, dat line got me cracking.....
Re: VIDEO Of UFO At Winners Chapel During Shiloh! by dorox(m): 1:35pm On Dec 17, 2013
Khalessi:
But the bible says angels have wings, so why do they need "angel carrier transport"Ok the angels sent to you guys are new recruits there GPS has not been installed huh?!... grin
You have legs but you still need trasport shey?
The Angel Carrier Transport is faster than angels and it also ensures that the angels would not suffer from fatigue on getting to their destination
Re: VIDEO Of UFO At Winners Chapel During Shiloh! by samsard(m): 1:56pm On Dec 17, 2013
[quote author=dorox]
This is not a joking matter at all. I heard it from a good source that the angels were trialling using the Angel Carrier Transport (ACT) vehicle as a back up Rapture Evacuation Vehicle (REV) should there be a last minute failure of the Rapture Anti Gravity Soul Elevator (RAGS-E).[/quote crazy dude
Re: VIDEO Of UFO At Winners Chapel During Shiloh! by Nobody: 2:09pm On Dec 17, 2013
dorox:
You have legs but you still need trasport shey?
The Angel Carrier Transport is faster than angels and it also ensures that the angels would not suffer from fatigue on getting to their destination

shocked!!!!!!how do u no all this things?
Re: VIDEO Of UFO At Winners Chapel During Shiloh! by dorox(m): 2:14pm On Dec 17, 2013
sandijey:

shocked!!!!!!how do u no all this things?
It is the only obvious logical reason why they would need a transport.
Re: VIDEO Of UFO At Winners Chapel During Shiloh! by bigdaddy4: 2:17pm On Dec 17, 2013
Guy na vampire go chop ur mouth ƒ҉я̩̥̊ that rubbish story about winners ....,no b only aliens u c na spirit. Mind wht u say about men of God
Re: VIDEO Of UFO At Winners Chapel During Shiloh! by Awoofawo(m): 2:18pm On Dec 17, 2013
Røtten_egg: Ihejirika has some homework to do... Where tha hell are the apaches??

In presi Jonathan voice: we will set up committe is know why Ihejirik allowed those enemies of progress, escaped with ufo craft, retrieve all the intelligence their possesion!

jona-dogs over to you!
Re: VIDEO Of UFO At Winners Chapel During Shiloh! by troy20(m): 2:34pm On Dec 17, 2013
Tloc:

From ur post it's obvious u know more about this, than the ordinary eye. Those alien figures in ur post are of GREYS or ZETA RETICULANS. If u want to discuss more to add to what u know, reply my post. Tanx.
damn? you met them already?
Re: VIDEO Of UFO At Winners Chapel During Shiloh! by jude33084(m): 2:44pm On Dec 17, 2013
macof: Lol ghosts not aliens

The video na poo

The video is not showing naa angry
Re: VIDEO Of UFO At Winners Chapel During Shiloh! by jude33084(m): 2:48pm On Dec 17, 2013
psky: News reaching our website today suggests that at the just concluded Living Faith Shiloh Camp meeting, there have been sitings of a UFO.

Jumoke Abioye, a member of the Church, claims her son recorded an alien ship hovering over the Faith Tabernacle, which is the church building. According to her:

"Before today, my son, Jonathan, had been trying to convince me that he sees aliens. We could be in the compound, at the market, at the beach, but he would suddenly stop, his eyes eerily fixated on the air and whisper 'I see alien people'. I usually brushed this off as his being naughty until a friend of mine witnessed this and said he must have a demon in him.

We decided to attend this year's Shiloh to get his deliverance. Throughout the time he kept on with his strange behaviour, in fact it got more frequent and strange, one time he stood up during a sermon and said an alien was beside Bishop Oyedepo, telling him what to say. You could imagine the embarrassment that caused me. Another time he told me the aliens had woken him up at night and told him they were the ones who had created man, and our judgment was fast approaching."

So on the last day of Shiloh, I decided enough was enough. I prayed to God to reveal those aliens to me if they did exist. I then told my son to record the aliens should he see them, [size=20pt]and I also anointed the camera with oil.[/size] Then it happened. He stood up and said he was seeing their ship, I immediately gave him the camera to record it. But in a few seconds time the camera stopped working, but at least we had goten a glimse of them.You can imagine how scared I was, I haven't slept since, I haven't eaten anything, I really don't know what to do".

We have contacted the living faith chapel but they have refused to comment on this. We will continue to update you as the story develops.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TiI31WnrOLA&feature=youtube_gdata_player

No wonder the film the Aliens grin
Re: VIDEO Of UFO At Winners Chapel During Shiloh! by Fernandinho: 2:56pm On Dec 17, 2013
Lwkmd... The boy needs to be delivered sha.
Re: VIDEO Of UFO At Winners Chapel During Shiloh! by Nobody: 2:58pm On Dec 17, 2013
troy20:
damn? you met them already?

I've seen the ship twice
Re: VIDEO Of UFO At Winners Chapel During Shiloh! by Nobody: 2:58pm On Dec 17, 2013
Hahahahahahaha!

I have shyt my pant with laff cheesy grin
Re: VIDEO Of UFO At Winners Chapel During Shiloh! by Nobody: 3:01pm On Dec 17, 2013
Khalessi: Thou shall not fear, if the alien has landed your daddy Oye would have slapped the "alienesse" outta them. undecided

...lOl...Hey Khalessi..bn noticin ya quite a lot oer here on NL...fink I'm into You....
Re: VIDEO Of UFO At Winners Chapel During Shiloh! by Profeme: 3:15pm On Dec 17, 2013
The issue at hand is that the boy needs help. According to the op, the boy had seen the UFOs before they came to Shiloh.I suggest that prayers should be intensified for his deliverance in addition to taking him to hospital for a proper check up.
Re: VIDEO Of UFO At Winners Chapel During Shiloh! by Nobody: 3:56pm On Dec 17, 2013
the boy and the mother are right..
please,you need to note that you must ask your son or check your home for any occultic object...
it might be that he has been exposed to some occultic involvement behind your back...
if your child is tellin you that please believe him..
i will recommend the books by rebeca brown and watchman nee for you to understand this better...i hope you see this post
Re: VIDEO Of UFO At Winners Chapel During Shiloh! by psky: 4:01pm On Dec 17, 2013
Baba_Eleko: I stopped reason as I got to the name of the boy "Jonathan". grin grin Jonathans are not trustworthy.

That was the point, he's clueless. grin
Re: VIDEO Of UFO At Winners Chapel During Shiloh! by BloggingIq: 4:08pm On Dec 17, 2013
dorox:
It is the only obvious logical reason why they would need a transport.

guy, you too much
lol
Re: VIDEO Of UFO At Winners Chapel During Shiloh! by psky: 4:09pm On Dec 17, 2013
Divepen: the boy and the mother are right..
please,you need to note that you must ask your son or check your home for any occultic object...
it might be that he has been exposed to some occultic involvement behind your back...
if your child is tellin you that please believe him..
i will recommend the books by rebeca brown and watchman nee for you to understand this better...i hope you see this post

grin grin
Re: VIDEO Of UFO At Winners Chapel During Shiloh! by gtrust: 4:56pm On Dec 17, 2013
Jonathan

Anyway: try watching the video in slow motion (I did).
Make it slowest at 0.057 and just towards 0.059-0.06 YOUR EYES TOO WILL BE OPENED!

Walai! I SAW IT!

Jonathan was right
Re: VIDEO Of UFO At Winners Chapel During Shiloh! by 5thNOTE: 5:42pm On Dec 17, 2013
astronautog: Though this a joke which is in no way funny and senseless,good news is that you can learn sumtin here..UFO simply means UN-IDENTIFIED FLYING OBJECT!
#nasa
I strongly dont believe it is a joke.
Re: VIDEO Of UFO At Winners Chapel During Shiloh! by dorox(m): 6:25pm On Dec 17, 2013
5thNOTE: I strongly dont believe it is a joke.
Thank you very much. How can some people be taking such a serious matter as a joke?
The UFO is an angel carrier transport vehicle used by angels to travel between multiverse at faster than light speed.
The ships primary propulsion system is a combination of a wormhole engine for shortening the space time continuum and a positron ion ftl drive for moving through the wormhole and interstellar space. When it gets to the earth it makes use of a dual antigravity elevator drives for effortlessly gliding through the earths atmosphere.
Some of the people that were used as unwilling volunteers for testing the suitability of using the angel carrier transport vehicle as arapture evacuation vehicle should there be any problem with the rapture antigravity soul elevator that would be used to airlift people, misstook the angels for aliens. That was how the myth of alien abduction came to be.

1 Like

Re: VIDEO Of UFO At Winners Chapel During Shiloh! by Bezed(m): 8:01pm On Dec 17, 2013
jeez.,! Does it mean none of you guys have watched the movie "KNOWING" by nicolas cage and the son..common..!
Re: VIDEO Of UFO At Winners Chapel During Shiloh! by Bonga4: 11:49pm On Dec 17, 2013
THESE PEOPLE HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING! RIGHT?
Re: VIDEO Of UFO At Winners Chapel During Shiloh! by 2Mekus: 1:17am On Dec 18, 2013
That's why we are Africans, nay third world. Were this to happen in developed world, they would take advantage of it to increase their scientific knowledge. But here, we are quick to dismiss it with a wave of hand. CNN is awash with news of people claiming to have seen one UFO or the other. Over there, that boy will be picked up by FBI for deeper investigation rather than castigating. AFRICA!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Akpos / 8 Types Of People You Will Find In A Newspaper Joint / Funny Street Names And Areas In Your Locality?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.