Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,863 members, 7,813,944 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:20 PM

Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here - Education (123) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here (487477 Views)

Mastercard Foundation Scholarships At Michigan State University For Undergraduat / 2016/2017 Mastercard Foundation Scholarships At University Of California, Berkel / Mtn Foundation Scholarship Shortlist Is Out! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) ... (262) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Gotzil08(m): 12:33am On Oct 20, 2015
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by emmanuelasante9: 8:14am On Oct 20, 2015
Gus see what McGill wrote on their Mastercard webpage

I think the WAEC results and the Transcript be merged into one pdf file and then send it

Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by spankyflex(m): 12:57pm On Oct 20, 2015
nobody is talking about SAT registration and examination here.r u guys not writing SAT?
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by sask(m): 5:30pm On Oct 20, 2015
spankyflex:
nobody is talking about SAT registration and examination here.r u guys not writing SAT?
Am writing mine by December but u hv not registered yet
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by chrisviral(m): 5:53pm On Oct 20, 2015
sask:
pls Chrisviral, can someone upload all termly result sheets in place of the official transcripts

If you have all complete, yeah you can!
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by chrisviral(m): 5:54pm On Oct 20, 2015
emmanuelasante9:
Hi Chris, should my WAEC results be included on the transcript or it should be merged with the transcript into one PDF file?

Thank you

Merged as one PDF!
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by sask(m): 6:30pm On Oct 20, 2015
chrisviral:

If you have all complete, yeah you can!
thanks, God bless you

but my termly results are only 7 cus we didn't write exam in SS3 second and third term in my school
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by emmanuelasante9: 8:41pm On Oct 20, 2015
chrisviral:

Merged as one PDF!

But you earlier said that we should include it on the Transcript.

Chris you are making things a bit difficult here.

Finally what do you got to say? Should the WAEC results (Certificate) be included on the transcript or it should be merged together with the transcript as one PDF file?

Thank you
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by spankyflex(m): 10:38pm On Oct 20, 2015
sask:

Am writing mine by December but u hv not registered yet
do u mind sharing study materials?
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by olupentane(m): 4:03pm On Oct 21, 2015
A friend of mine applying to Mcgill needs help about filing the application form and uploading it? Is he supposed to print it, sign the signature section meant for him and the recommender, then scan and upload.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by chrisviral(m): 4:14pm On Oct 21, 2015
emmanuelasante9:

But you earlier said that we should include it on the Transcript.

Chris you are making things a bit difficult here.

Finally what do you got to say? Should the WAEC results (Certificate) be included on the transcript or it should be merged together with the transcript as one PDF file?

Thank you

You make things difficult for yourself, all instruction are in the application form, you ask question, you get answers, you still rephrase and ask again! All this information have been said here over and over again!

Whether you merge it as one or you include it in your transcript, have you not sent in your WAEC result, if you can't understand minor information, I wonder why you are applying for the scholarship.

How is that for making things hard?
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by chrisviral(m): 4:15pm On Oct 21, 2015
olupentane:
A friend of mine applying to Mcgill needs help about filing the application form and uploading it? Is he supposed to print it, sign the signature section meant for him and the recommender, then scan and upload.

Yeah that's one way of doing it! He can sign with his name, or import signatures!
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by chrisviral(m): 4:17pm On Oct 21, 2015
sask:

thanks, God bless you

but my termly results are only 7 cus we didn't write exam in SS3 second and third term in my school

Yeah same with mine, but we did mock instead, you can include that if you wrote it or just upload the 7 with your WAEC results.

1 Like

Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by sask(m): 10:09pm On Oct 21, 2015
chrisviral:

Yeah same with mine, but we did mock instead, you can include that if you wrote it or just upload the 7 with your WAEC results.
thanks and may continue to bless you

I read ur diary,,, it totally seem things are just falling in place for you,, and I pray it continues to be so.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by sask(m): 10:34pm On Oct 21, 2015
spankyflex:
do u mind sharing study materials?
I downloaded some apps from Google play store,,, I majorly use one of them though you HV to pay about 1500 to use it for 3 months through an ATM card but its totally worth it

the app is called "play 2 prep"

you could still download similar apps from Google play store like "SAT" "SAT UP" they are also good..
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by chrisviral(m): 11:54pm On Oct 21, 2015
sask:

thanks and may continue to bless you

I read ur diary,,, it totally seem things are just falling in place for you,, and I pray it continues to be so.

Thanks Bro!
I pray Sam Sam you!

1 Like

Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by UromOta(m): 6:30am On Oct 22, 2015
U o T have started. Pls i want to know, do they need SAT or related exam? Do they also offer pharmacy?
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by sask(m): 8:54am On Oct 22, 2015
UromOta:
U o T have started. Pls i want to know, do they need SAT or related exam? Do they also offer pharmacy?
yeah, they started long ago,, and no they don't require SAT or TOEFL but I think its give you an edge if you got the tests.

Dude, if you want to know if they offer pharmacy go to the website,, you need to do Sm research urself cus it helps alot,,,, and I mean alot cus as you go you discover new things..
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by sask(m): 9:07am On Oct 22, 2015
chrisviral:

Thanks Bro! I pray Sam Sam you!
Amen, thanks,
and pls don't stop updating ur D!
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by UromOta(m): 9:12am On Oct 22, 2015
sask:
yeah, they started long ago,, and no they don't require SAT or TOEFL but I think its give you an edge if you got the tests.

Dude, if you want to know if they offer pharmacy go to the website,, you need to do Sm research urself cus it helps alot,,,, and I mean alot cus as you go you discover new things..
ok. Tnk u so much
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by UromOta(m): 9:46am On Oct 22, 2015
pls.....after the submission of the application of U of T. What is next thing expected of me?
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by kennynelcon(m): 10:28am On Oct 22, 2015
chrisviral:

Thanks Bro!
I pray Sam Sam you!
Sup , Its kenechukwu...Is ur NL email working?
I want to send you a pm.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by chrisviral(m): 2:38pm On Oct 22, 2015
sask:
Amen, thanks,

and pls don't stop updating ur D!

I will, but not frequent!

1 Like

Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by chrisviral(m): 2:38pm On Oct 22, 2015
kennynelcon:

Sup , Its kenechukwu...Is ur NL email working?
I want to send you a pm.

Hey Kenny, Yeah it works, just PM!

1 Like

Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by youngkerry: 12:04pm On Oct 23, 2015
Pls Sask how did u go abuh uploading ur transcript cos I saw dis @ pic below but don't know were to click to upload
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by youngkerry: 12:07pm On Oct 23, 2015

Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by youngkerry: 12:09pm On Oct 23, 2015
D 1st step says click browse but I culdnt see an icon to click on browse
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by sask(m): 2:13pm On Oct 23, 2015
youngkerry:
D 1st step says click browse but I culdnt see an icon to click on browse
first save the PDF file with name you can remember in ur computer,, then go to that page and click "choose file" then select the file with the name you used in saving it,, recheck the file to make sure its correct and click "upload" in step 2..
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by abbeywalado: 3:14am On Oct 24, 2015
I have a peculiar issue, I have a ND in Food Technology (upper credit) ...2006 and also had a B.Sc in accounting but intend to apply for a this scholarship to study food tech as an undergraduate. Some questions came to my mind;
1. The last time I studied something on food tech was in 2006 and my O level was in 2003. ( 5 distinctions, 3 credits). what are my chances of getting d scholarship.
2. Do I apply as a transfer student (direct entry) or what?
3. My age, presently 29. will be 30 by January.

please I need an expertise answers on these questions, I'm at a crossroads now.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by youngkerry: 8:19am On Oct 24, 2015
Thanks sask...and pls did u include ur waec in ur transcript or u sent It differently
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by sask(m): 10:26am On Oct 24, 2015
youngkerry:
Thanks sask...and pls did u include ur waec in ur transcript or u sent It differently
include it ,, wait make sure ur transcripts look official i.e it should HV a least a stamp on it and maybe ur principal's signature
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by youngkerry: 1:17pm On Oct 24, 2015
Can u pls send me a sample @sask

(1) (2) (3) ... (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) ... (262) (Reply)

2016/2017 University of Ibadan Admission Thread Guide. / Jamb Result Checker 2012/2013 – UTME Result Checker / Niger Delta University 2018/19 NDU POST UTME "Past Questions"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.