Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,706 members, 7,837,589 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 07:47 AM

Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here - Education (129) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here (490678 Views)

Mastercard Foundation Scholarships At Michigan State University For Undergraduat / 2016/2017 Mastercard Foundation Scholarships At University Of California, Berkel / Mtn Foundation Scholarship Shortlist Is Out! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) ... (262) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by akagson: 1:56pm On Dec 06, 2015
blisylvester:
You're welcome.. It's 3MB which equals 3000KB which course are you applying to?
Hmm... na different web sites we dey access ni? I'm applying for BSc. What I'm seeing here na 300kb o!

1 Like

Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by ekoson95(m): 5:54pm On Dec 07, 2015
Please guys, I need your help urgently. My University of Toronto application is not submitting. Whenever I try submitting, it keeps loading like forever, or at most, it brings an error message thus:"Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 60 seconds exceeded in
D:\website\AppTrack\docs_ssl\mcsp\form.php on line 6

Please help me, the deadline is at hand.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by blisylvester(m): 9:02pm On Dec 07, 2015
akagson:

Hmm... na different web sites we dey access ni?
I'm applying for BSc. What I'm seeing here na 300kb o!
what I mean by 3MB is that each file you upload shouldn't exceed 3MB, so if the file you want to upload to your McGill Minerva account is 300KB then you have on problems.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by dayoonline: 11:24am On Dec 08, 2015
For those that applied to UBC(Master's), please, does it take so long for the application fee to be waived? I had already applied and got an email from them that they've forwarded my request and the administrator will contact me when it has been waived. It's been almost two weeks now and I haven't received the waiver... What do I do?
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Vicmonzan(m): 5:39pm On Dec 08, 2015
ekoson95:
Please guys, I need your help urgently. My University of Toronto application is not submitting. Whenever I try submitting, it keeps loading like forever, or at most, it brings an error message thus:"Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 60 seconds exceeded in
D:\website\AppTrack\docs_ssl\mcsp\form.php on line 6

Please help me, the deadline is at hand.

Try using a computer. Make use of Mozilla and also make sure network is available
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by ekoson95(m): 5:50pm On Dec 08, 2015
Vicmonzan:
Try using a computer. Make use of Mozilla and also make sure network is available

Thanks bro. But I'm actually computer to try it since
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by timzy2: 6:18pm On Dec 08, 2015
Pls am also experiencing d same prob ova here dnt no wat d problem
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by timzy2: 6:40pm On Dec 08, 2015
woww its gone smiley xo hapii
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Donglitzie: 9:42pm On Dec 08, 2015
School in Sweden. 100% FREE... Living cost and tuition is covered. And it's 100% FREE to apply and get started: www.livebeyondschool.com/The-Swedish-Institute-Study-Scholarships.html

Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by dayoonline: 9:53pm On Dec 08, 2015
Donglitzie:

School in Sweden. 100% FREE... Living cost and tuition is covered. And it's 100% FREE to apply and get started: www.livebeyondschool.com/The-Swedish-Institute-Study-Scholarships.html

application fee is 900SEK. that should be over 20k. It's not free
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Vicmonzan(m): 10:49pm On Dec 08, 2015
ekoson95:

Thanks bro. But I'm actually computer to try it since
i think it is because of bad network
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Vicmonzan(m): 10:53pm On Dec 08, 2015
timzy2:
please check your email and also contact ask your reccomoodators to check theirs to complete the online form before 10th of this month
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by ekoson95(m): 12:19am On Dec 09, 2015
timzy2:

What adjustment did you do before re-sending it?
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Prec1ous(m): 7:57am On Dec 09, 2015
MasterCard Foundation Scholarships at Michigan State University USA For Undergraduate & Masters USA 2016 is open to all countries and are currently accepting entries.

Follow the link below to begin your application:

MasterCard Foundation Scholarships at Michigan State University USA For Undergraduate & Masters USA 2016

For medical students and surgeons, this one special scholarship is for you
International Guest Scholarships at American College of Surgeons 2016
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by youngkerry: 8:11am On Dec 09, 2015
Vic I nid u n.o asap pls.. I'm at the cyber safe now trying to submit my u of t application but it's not going through..bro it's urgent....anyone else can help
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by ekoson95(m): 8:31am On Dec 09, 2015
youngkerry:
Vic I nid u n.o asap pls.. I'm at the cyber safe now trying to submit my u of t application but it's not going through..bro it's urgent....anyone else can help

Same thing with me....its keeps telling me maximum execution time of 60 seconds exceeded
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by dayoson0204(m): 8:36am On Dec 09, 2015
dayoonline:
For those that applied to UBC(Master's), please, does it take so long for the application fee to be waived? I had already applied and got an email from them that they've forwarded my request and the administrator will contact me when it has been waived. It's been almost two weeks now and I haven't received the waiver... What do I do?
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by youngkerry: 8:41am On Dec 09, 2015
Mehn eko I'm xo confused too
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by timzy2: 9:16am On Dec 09, 2015
ekoson95:

What adjustment did you do before re-sending it?
all I did was trying different browsers u can try using opra mini or goggle chrome. bt do it on a system with a fast network.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by timzy2: 10:14am On Dec 09, 2015
Vicmonzan:
please check your email and also contact ask your reccomoodators to check theirs to complete the online form before 10th of this month
pls am nt getting any confirmation email and my recommendators hav nt goiien any email either?? wat can I do n deadline is 2moro??
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Vicmonzan(m): 11:24am On Dec 09, 2015
(1) please describedescribe your relationship with the applicant

(2) please comment on the applicant academic performance, including their motivation, academic aptitude and capacity for intellectual leadership creativity and any other extraordinary competence or talent you have observed. Please describe how you feel the applicant will manage the transition to the academic and social environment of a large north America university

(3) please comment on the applicant goals and overall sense of future direction. How do you see this applicant contributing back to Africa after graduating from university

(4) please describe any hardship of which you may be aware, that the applicant has needed to overcome
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Vicmonzan(m): 11:26am On Dec 09, 2015
youngkerry:
I just pm you, check your email
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by youngkerry: 11:29am On Dec 09, 2015
Vic I saw ur msg but ur n.o wasn't in
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by youngkerry: 11:30am On Dec 09, 2015
This my email youngsteroke@gmail.com pls msg me with ur von tact so I call u
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by prettytasha(f): 11:50am On Dec 09, 2015
Pls us there any school currently accepting applications
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Vicmonzan(m): 12:46pm On Dec 09, 2015
prettytasha:
Pls us there any school currently accepting applications
for Canada university, apply for McGill, but application will end tomorrow, but deadline of submission of document is January 5th
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Vicmonzan(m): 1:29pm On Dec 09, 2015
Vicmonzan:
(1) please describedescribe your relationship with the applicant

(2) please comment on the applicant academic performance, including their motivation, academic aptitude and capacity for intellectual leadership creativity and any other extraordinary competence or talent you have observed. Please describe how you feel the applicant will manage the transition to the academic and social environment of a large north America university

(3) please comment on the applicant goals and overall sense of future direction. How do you see this applicant contributing back to Africa after graduating from university

(4) please describe any hardship of which you may be aware, that the applicant has needed to overcome

This is what they will send to your recommendators through a link on their email for uoft

Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by blisylvester(m): 1:45am On Dec 10, 2015
[quote author=Vicmonzan post=40839025][/quote] how do you know that your application have being submitted, mine was writing error and the 60 seconds thing, and now i clicked submit but did not recieve any error page but rather it refer me back to to the last page. I didn't see anything like application submitted or something. My referee have not recieved any email yet neither have I. Please anybody who knows what that mean can help me out by explaining what just happened
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by blisylvester(m): 6:46am On Dec 10, 2015
timzy2:

please how do you know that it was submitted. I have being trying to submit since last night and was geting an error page with the 60 seconds thing. Then all of a sudden, after i switched off the laptop and turned it on again. I didn't receive the error page again rather after uploading, it goes back to the last page of the online application. I didn't see anything like application submitted. I checked my email but nothing, my referees have checked theirs but nothing was sent to them as well. Please do you or any other person know what happened, have the application being submitted or not, how did you know that yours was submitted.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Prec1ous(m): 7:15am On Dec 10, 2015
THIS SCHOLARSHIP IS FOR ALL NIGERIANS AND AFRICANS, APPLICATIONS ARE ON

Brief description: The Science in Foreign Service (SFS) at Georgetown University USA is offering a full-tuition scholarship for a talented students from sub-Saharan Africa 2016/2017

Follow the link below to begin your application and submit immediately:

MSFS Scholarship for African Students at Georgetown University USA 2016/2017

(1) (2) (3) ... (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) ... (262) (Reply)

2016/2017 University of Ibadan Admission Thread Guide. / Jamb Result Checker 2012/2013 – UTME Result Checker / Niger Delta University 2018/19 NDU POST UTME "Past Questions"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.