Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,417 members, 7,850,484 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 10:31 PM

Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here - Education (130) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here (491969 Views)

Mastercard Foundation Scholarships At Michigan State University For Undergraduat / 2016/2017 Mastercard Foundation Scholarships At University Of California, Berkel / Mtn Foundation Scholarship Shortlist Is Out! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) ... (262) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Bwaal(m): 7:27am On Dec 10, 2015
Prec1ous:
MasterCard Foundation Scholarships at Michigan State University USA For Undergraduate & Masters USA 2016 is open to all countries and are currently accepting entries.

Follow the link below to begin your application:

MasterCard Foundation Scholarships at Michigan State University USA For Undergraduate & Masters USA 2016

For medical students and surgeons, this one special scholarship is for you
International Guest Scholarships at American College of Surgeons 2016

Do I need to write any test of English exam
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Prec1ous(m): 7:34am On Dec 10, 2015
Bwaal:

Do I need to write any test of English exam

It depends, but you can check on the site for others that do not require it.

most scholarships in USA and UK need it though.

Thanks.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by timzy2: 10:05am On Dec 10, 2015
blisylvester:

please how do you know that it was submitted. I have being trying to submit since last night and was geting an error page with the 60 seconds thing. Then all of a sudden, after i switched off the laptop and turned it on again. I didn't receive the error page again rather after uploading, it goes back to the last page of the online application. I didn't see anything like application submitted. I checked my email but nothing, my referees have checked theirs but nothing was sent to them as well. Please do you or any other person know what happened, have the application being submitted or not, how did you know that yours was submitted.
this was written on the website
MasterCard Foundation Scholars Program

Thank you for completing the MasterCard Foundation Scholars Program online application. A confirmation email will be sent to you shortly. If you do not recieve an email, please check your spam/junk folders.

We will send your referees the link to a website where they can submit their letter of reference online. Please remember it is your responsibility to ensure that your referees complete and submit the forms.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by timzy2: 10:08am On Dec 10, 2015
after submission, I think that a confirmation that it ws submitted...
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by blisylvester(m): 10:17am On Dec 10, 2015
timzy2:

this was written on the website
MasterCard Foundation Scholars Program

Thank you for completing the MasterCard Foundation Scholars Program online application. A confirmation email will be sent to you shortly. If you do not recieve an email, please check your spam/junk folders.

We will send your referees the link to a website where they can submit their letter of reference online. Please remember it is your responsibility to ensure that your referees complete and submit the forms.
Thanks alot that means my application have not been submitted. I'm heading to a cyber cafe to try i out for the last time. I'll be hoping it works out well.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Bwaal(m): 10:28am On Dec 10, 2015
Prec1ous:

It depends, but you can check on the site for others that do not require it.

most scholarships in USA and UK need it though.

Thanks.

This is wat I saw does it mean we must av test of English

Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by timzy2: 3:48pm On Dec 10, 2015
blisylvester:
. Thanks alot that means my application have not been submitted. I'm heading to a cyber cafe to try i out for the last time. I'll be hoping it works out well.
I think d reason y its nt going is becus of d way the site saves application. b4 u submit i wld advise you log out and log in again if what uvv written disappears then it has not been saved . so u need to make sure ever thing uvv written get saved b4 clinkin on submit.note dis does not apply to document uploaded when you log out it disappears n make sure d doc is nt more than 2mb. gud luk
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by bimbaztryzzi(m): 11:40pm On Dec 10, 2015
Afta tryin lyk 6 tyms on diff browsers on pc and on fone to upload document on toronto it cntinued givin d 60secs error...i now loggd in nd evritin is cleared...lyk av nt filled anytin be4 in d form
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Vicmonzan(m): 12:07am On Dec 11, 2015
bimbaztryzzi:
Afta tryin lyk 6 tyms on diff browsers on pc and on fone to upload document on toronto it cntinued givin d 60secs error...i now loggd in nd evritin is cleared...lyk av nt filled anytin be4 in d form
wow, this is serious. I will advise you to use a fast network
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Vicmonzan(m): 12:20am On Dec 11, 2015
McGill has started given admission, I got refused.

No one should tell me sorry

1 Like

Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by bimbaztryzzi(m): 1:10am On Dec 11, 2015
Thank God the Toronto application has submitted...I reduced d size of my files...and I used a really fast internet connection...i guess d tin is dat if d uploading tym passes 60 seconds den it will fail
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by OddJimms(m): 4:16am On Dec 11, 2015
Vicmonzan:
McGill has started given admission, I got refused.

No one should tell me sorry
probably your transcript and waec wasn't good enough.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by OddJimms(m): 4:21am On Dec 11, 2015
Hello everyone, I just saw a new requirement on my Minerva..they want me to submit my WASSCE result but waec/GCE Nov/DEC 2015/2016 is not out. Pls I want to know if gce result is out! Thanks. You reply is highly prioritized
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Raphael9(m): 7:58am On Dec 11, 2015
where is chrisviral
he should come and tell me the requirements that he had that got him admitted cos they don reject me o
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by OddJimms(m): 11:17am On Dec 11, 2015
Check McGill home page and search for ur admission requirements. Cos me I'm gonna study engineering and I saw Mathematics (precaculus), chemistry and physics. At least a B grade in these subject.
And pls note: your waec grade should be A or B
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by OddJimms(m): 11:19am On Dec 11, 2015
'I got admitted to McGill.'.... That was my dream overnight, but never mind, it will come to reality in few days! AMEN!
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by OddJimms(m): 6:13pm On Dec 11, 2015
Sorry for those who got refused by McGill, I was thinking you should appeal ( you know, that fight for your right thing undecided) if that is possible, and I'm sure that its not only McGill you applied to. All the best.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by ekoson95(m): 6:20pm On Dec 11, 2015
I got a regret mail from McGill too; and my University of Toronto application refused to submit.

Goodluck to anyone admitted here. The struggle continues.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Vicmonzan(m): 9:15pm On Dec 11, 2015
OddJimms:
probably your transcript and waec wasn't good enough.
I think my it is my transcript that is not good enough. My waec result is made up of only one C. BTW how can I appeal
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by chrisviral(m): 4:51am On Dec 12, 2015
Raphael9:
where is chrisviral
he should come and tell me the requirements that he had that got him admitted cos they don reject me o

Sorry about the rejection.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by chrisviral(m): 4:53am On Dec 12, 2015
OddJimms:
Hello everyone, I just saw a new requirement on my Minerva..they want me to submit my WASSCE result but waec/GCE Nov/DEC 2015/2016 is not out. Pls I want to know if gce result is out! Thanks. You reply is highly prioritized

Which WASSCE is not out?

1 Like

Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by omobacyprus(m): 6:34am On Dec 12, 2015
prettytasha:
Pls us there any school currently accepting applications
frankmoney aff catch u today grin grin..fake accounts everywhere
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by bimbaztryzzi(m): 7:36am On Dec 12, 2015
chrisviral:

Sorry about the rejection.

Pls mahn ur numba....I wanna tok to u on whatsap...I nid ur elp bro
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by emmanuelasante9: 12:43pm On Dec 12, 2015
Hi Chris, why is McGill giving out admission offers so soon?

When did you receive your admission offer when you applied?
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by blisylvester(m): 2:11pm On Dec 12, 2015
Vicmonzan:
I think my it is my transcript that is not good enough. My waec result is made up of only one C. BTW how can I appeal

how good was your waec, lets see if we can compare it with ours
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by chrisviral(m): 4:40pm On Dec 12, 2015
bimbaztryzzi:

Pls mahn ur numba....I wanna tok to u on whatsap...I nid ur elp bro

PM me
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by emmanuelasante9: 5:42pm On Dec 12, 2015
Hi, please how can I request for appeal on my MCFSP application??
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by OddJimms(m): 12:33am On Dec 13, 2015
chrisviral:

Which WASSCE is not out?
GCE Na
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by OddJimms(m): 12:35am On Dec 13, 2015
emmanuelasante9:
Hi, please how can I request for appeal on my MCFSP application??
send a mail to ur the school u applied to under MCF, although you'll pay a fee but then I think it can be waived. All the best
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by OddJimms(m): 12:41am On Dec 13, 2015
Can anyone figure out the reason why you all got refused by McGill?
Your transcript must be full of A+ , that's the secret about McGill. Cos I did well in school and my transcript is high.. Full of A's.
Although I haven't been given admission cos I haven't submitted my waec, but I believe I'll be accepted. Its faith linked with hardwork...
At times things don't work for you cos you're scared, hoping for the best but expecting the worse, I'm not saying I'm perfect but let's put our faith and all in everything we do.
Faith is so strong in the spiritual realm, its like a master key to all physical and spiritual barriers. With faith you can move mountains.
I love you all as much as you love yourself, All the best.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by blisylvester(m): 5:42am On Dec 13, 2015
OddJimms:
Can anyone figure out the reason why you all got refused by McGill?
Your transcript must be full of A+ , that's the secret about McGill. Cos I did well in school and my transcript is high.. Full of A's.
Although I haven't been given admission cos I haven't submitted my waec, but I believe I'll be accepted. Its faith linked with hardwork...
At times things don't work for you cos you're scared, hoping for the best but expecting the worse, I'm not saying I'm perfect but let's put our faith and all in everything we do.
Faith is so strong in the spiritual realm, its like a master key to all physical and spiritual barriers. With faith you can move mountains.
I love you all as much as you love yourself, All the best.

I just sent you an email lets do some good talking about good transcripts and faith as we awaits result.
Wishing everyone here success

(1) (2) (3) ... (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) ... (262) (Reply)

2016/2017 University of Ibadan Admission Thread Guide. / Jamb Result Checker 2012/2013 – UTME Result Checker / Niger Delta University 2018/19 NDU POST UTME "Past Questions"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.