Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,339 members, 7,819,196 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:32 PM

Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here - Education (143) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here (488600 Views)

Mastercard Foundation Scholarships At Michigan State University For Undergraduat / 2016/2017 Mastercard Foundation Scholarships At University Of California, Berkel / Mtn Foundation Scholarship Shortlist Is Out! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) (145) (146) ... (262) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by rol100: 6:28pm On Feb 26, 2016
sydneystiles:
I'm starting to think these guys will release results on 1st of March...McGill. Anything new guys?
. Sydney, someone got denied for the MasterCard scholarship few hours after his references confirmed his validation of status and recommendation forms. The offers will only come in mid march meaning any decision given out now is a denial for the MasterCard program

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by sydneystiles(m): 7:09pm On Feb 26, 2016
rol100:
. Sydney, someone got denied for the MasterCard scholarship few hours after his references confirmed his validation of status and recommendation forms. The offers will only come in mid march meaning any decision given out now is a denial for the MasterCard program

Ehh!! God help us

1 Like

Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Walexwal: 10:51pm On Feb 26, 2016
To God be the Glory.
Dear A********** ************e,
The status of your admission offer to the Master of Food and Resource Economics program at the University of British Columbia Vancouver Campus for the term beginning September 1, 2016 has been updated.

Please Login to My Applications, click on the "Manage" button, and then the View Offer Updates button to view the updates to your admission conditions and/or admission status.
Yours truly,
Faculty of Graduate and Postdoctoral Studies University of British Columbia
waiting for MCFSP good news. Pray along with me guys.

1 Like

Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Justyce(m): 11:09pm On Feb 26, 2016
thanks op. I once applied for Michigan state university but didn't follow it up. so what do I do next and I will like to apply again if not there but to another school please reply me via justice_isaac@yahoo.co. UK
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Justyce(m): 11:09pm On Feb 26, 2016
thanks op. I once applied for Michigan state university but didn't follow it up. so what do I do next and I will like to apply again if not there but to another school please reply me via justice_isaac@yahoo.co. uk
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Justyce(m): 11:10pm On Feb 26, 2016
thanks op. I once applied for Michigan state university but didn't follow it up. so what do I do next and I will like to apply again if not there but to another school please reply me via justice_isaac@yahoo.co. uk or what's app via +2348168988825
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Blurq: 2:41am On Feb 27, 2016
OddJimms:
man SFU wants me to pay $75 for my application, man! How do I get this waived? Blurq
Unfortunately it can't be waived.

1 Like

Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Blurq: 2:44am On Feb 27, 2016
OddJimms:

I think I'm gon stick with this. I'll be glad if you can tell the link.
Sorry for the late reply. Google Trent U international student scholarship.
Also Google SFU African students scholarship it will give you all the information.
Also check if the application is still open. I know they are still accepting admission but check for the scholarship

1 Like

Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by SCHOOLDROPOUT(m): 6:15am On Feb 27, 2016
Walexwal:
To God be the Glory.

Dear A********** ************e,

The status of your admission offer to the Master of Food and
Resource Economics program at the University of British
Columbia Vancouver Campus for the term beginning
September 1, 2016 has been updated.

Please Login to My Applications, click on the "Manage"
button, and then the View Offer Updates button to view the
updates to your admission conditions and/or admission
status.

Yours truly,

Faculty of Graduate and Postdoctoral Studies
University of British Columbia

waiting for MCFSP good news. Pray along with me guys.

Congrats brobro. Have you sent hard copies of your documents?
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by trebron(m): 8:12pm On Feb 27, 2016
Congrats
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Walexwal: 6:38pm On Feb 28, 2016
SCHOOLDROPOUT:

Congrats brobro. Have you sent hard copies of your documents?
Am gonna send it out this week. Thanks bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by DannyGlover(m): 7:34pm On Feb 28, 2016
Sup! Has anybody got MSU interview invite yet?
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by akagson: 11:39am On Feb 29, 2016
DannyGlover:
Sup! Has anybody got MSU interview invite yet?
Have they started sending out interview invite already?
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by akagson: 11:42am On Feb 29, 2016
DannyGlover:
Sup Everbody,

Just signed up for this forum. I applied to McGill, MSU and Berkeley. I got rejected from McGill few days ago, and accepted to MSU. I am one of the finalists at Berkeley, and am gone have an interview this week. Can anyone give tips for the interview, or post the questions that might be asked on the interview?

Have you been interviewed by Berkeley? How did it go?

1 Like

Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by SCHOOLDROPOUT(m): 12:06pm On Feb 29, 2016
Walexwal:
Am gonna send it out this week. Thanks bro
Okay bro. You're welcome... And best of luck to you.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by DannyGlover(m): 12:10pm On Feb 29, 2016
akagson:
Have they started sending out interview invite already?

I have heard of someone who got the invite.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by DannyGlover(m): 12:13pm On Feb 29, 2016
akagson:
Have you been interviewed by Berkeley? How did it go?
Yea. I did. I got in, but got waitlisted for MCF, unfortunately.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by akagson: 12:44pm On Feb 29, 2016
DannyGlover:

I have heard of someone who got the invite.
Someone from which country?
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by akagson: 12:47pm On Feb 29, 2016
DannyGlover:

Yea. I did. I got in, but got waitlisted for MCF, unfortunately.
Got wait listed? What does that actually mean?
BTW, can you tell us the nature of the interview — what they ask, what your responses were, your advice to others, etc.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by DannyGlover(m): 5:08pm On Feb 29, 2016
akagson:
Someone from which country?
Kenya.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by DannyGlover(m): 5:19pm On Feb 29, 2016
akagson:

Got wait listed? What does that actually mean?
BTW, can you tell us the nature of the interview — what they ask, what your responses were, your advice to others, etc.

MCF waitlist is just like admissions waitlist. If other MCFSP awardees choose to enroll in other colleges, selected students from the waitlist will will get the scholarship.

There were pretty much standard questions on the interview pertaining to my Berkeley admission and MCF application. Questions like Your favorite school activity, ways you can make an impact in the society...
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by akagson: 9:22pm On Feb 29, 2016
DannyGlover:

MCF waitlist is just like admissions waitlist. If other MCFSP awardees choose to enroll in other colleges, selected students from the waitlist will will get the scholarship.

There were pretty much standard questions on the interview pertaining to my Berkeley admission and MCF application. Questions like Your favorite school activity, ways you can make an impact in the society...
Where those questions not the same questions contained in the Berkeley MCFS application form ?
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by DannyGlover(m): 9:40pm On Feb 29, 2016
akagson:

Where those questions not the same questions contained in the Berkeley MCFS application form ?

Yes. Couple of questions were right out of the app form .
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by akagson: 10:52pm On Feb 29, 2016
DannyGlover:

Yes. Couple of questions were right out of the app form .
And you answered them just as it appeared on your app form? By your judgement, did you perform well on the interview? Do you think your performance on the interview affected the final scholarship decision? How many interviewers was speaking with you and how long did it last?
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by DannyGlover(m): 4:49am On Mar 01, 2016
akagson:

And you answered them just as it appeared on your app form? By your judgement, did you perform well on the interview? Do you think your performance on the interview affected the final scholarship decision? How many interviewers was speaking with you and how long did it last?

I interviewed with two people and it lasted for about 20-30 minutes. Yes. With more explanation. I think I did good. I am not sure, but it has its own impact.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by sydneystiles(m): 8:41am On Mar 01, 2016
Guys is there any recent news from McGill?? M getting nervous by the day
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by rol100: 10:32am On Mar 01, 2016
sydneystiles:
Guys is there any recent news from McGill?? M getting nervous by the day
. Have all ur counselors replied to the email they sent them? And when did they reply them?
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by sydneystiles(m): 10:40am On Mar 01, 2016
rol100:
. Have all ur counselors replied to the email they sent them? And when did they reply them?

Man not yet. One did last week Saturday but the other has a problem. She can't access her account. I talked to the MCF program manager at McGill and he asked me to submit a new mail which he says he sent to the admission team. I also wrote directly to the admission team as well but to date I haven't heard from them. My school councellor hasn't received an email from them yet
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by rol100: 10:57am On Mar 01, 2016
sydneystiles:

Man not yet. One did last week Saturday but the other has a problem. She can't access her account. I talked to the MCF program manager at McGill and he asked me to submit a new mail which he says he sent to the admission team. I also wrote directly to the admission team as well but to date I haven't heard from them. My school councellor hasn't received an email from them yet
. Keep pressing them.Have u called them on phone?. Any delay in contacting referee will lead to disqualification for the MasterCard program. I think this week is the final. Today is MARCH
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by sydneystiles(m): 11:21am On Mar 01, 2016
rol100:
. Keep pressing them.Have u called them on phone?. Any delay in contacting referee will lead to disqualification for the MasterCard program. I think this week is the final. Today is MARCH

Yeah I had called the program manager on phone but I think I have to do it again today
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by rol100: 12:40pm On Mar 01, 2016
sydneystiles:

Yeah I had called the program manager on phone but I think I have to do it again today
Yea if possible contact de MasterCard scholarship enrollment service. Do a follow up.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by rol100: 12:41pm On Mar 01, 2016
sydneystiles:

Yea if possible contact de MasterCard scholarship enrollment service. Do a follow up. It could be u have been selected but if you don't let your counselors confirm they might disqualify u

(1) (2) (3) ... (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) (145) (146) ... (262) (Reply)

2016/2017 University of Ibadan Admission Thread Guide. / Jamb Result Checker 2012/2013 – UTME Result Checker / Niger Delta University 2018/19 NDU POST UTME "Past Questions"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.