Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:04 AM

Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here - Education (144) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here (488747 Views)

Mastercard Foundation Scholarships At Michigan State University For Undergraduat / 2016/2017 Mastercard Foundation Scholarships At University Of California, Berkel / Mtn Foundation Scholarship Shortlist Is Out! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (141) (142) (143) (144) (145) (146) (147) ... (262) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by sydneystiles(m): 12:55pm On Mar 01, 2016
rol100:
Yea if possible contact de MasterCard scholarship enrollment service. Do a follow up. It could be u have been selected but if you don't let your counselors confirm they might disqualify u

Do u have a phone contact of the enrolment service? I can't find any on the sites that I've visited
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Muritala2015(m): 1:14pm On Mar 01, 2016
I recommend http://webdevelopmentacademy.afrikgold.net. visit the site, it will be helpful
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by sydneystiles(m): 5:30pm On Mar 01, 2016
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by rol100: 9:27pm On Mar 01, 2016
sydneystiles:

Do u have a phone contact of the enrolment service? I can't find any on the sites that I've visited
Sydney contact the admission service point.They might help u
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by bolebole: 9:29pm On Mar 01, 2016
Deleted
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by rol100: 5:13pm On Mar 02, 2016
sydneystiles:

Sydney how far with everything?
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by sydneystiles(m): 5:51pm On Mar 02, 2016
rol100:
Sydney how far with everything?

I'm still chasing. I checked out the student point service and I got a phone number that I'm yet to call. I couldn't find their contact email. I haven't got a reply from the program manager yet. It seems like he thinks I didnt submit the financial validation form instead of the real issue. I'd written to him again yesterday.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by rol100: 6:02pm On Mar 02, 2016
sydneystiles:

I'm still chasing. I checked out the student point service and I got a phone number that I'm yet to call. I couldn't find their contact email. I haven't got a reply from the program manager yet. It seems like he thinks I didnt submit the financial validation form instead of the real issue. I'd written to him again yesterday.
Sydney what do u mean by " It seems like he thinks I didnt submit the financial validation form instead of the real issue".
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by sydneystiles(m): 7:05pm On Mar 02, 2016
rol100:
Sydney what do u mean by " It seems like he thinks I didnt submit the financial validation form instead of the real issue".

I had told him that my school teacher had a new email but he again said in yesterdays email that those guys will review my application even without the "financial validation"

but what I don't understand is that the guys told us to inform them if the contacts of the references change but they are not reacting. N then in the worst case, can't they use the phone number provided?
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by rol100: 8:58pm On Mar 02, 2016
sydneystiles:

I had told him that my school teacher had a new email but he again said in yesterdays email that those guys will review my application even without the "financial validation"

but what I don't understand is that the guys told us to inform them if the contacts of the references change but they are not reacting. N then in the worst case, can't they use the phone number provided?
From what u saying I believe, they have already reviewed ur file and since u haven't received any refusal .it clearly means u have been selected for the MasterCard scholarship. If they had not selected u they would have sent u a denial by now. Just keep praying and hoping cos u got it.

1 Like

Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by rol100: 2:26am On Mar 03, 2016
Hi peeps, McGill has started another round of reviewing the files for the MasterCard program. Someone has just received a denial. Pray hard if you haven't yet received an email from them.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by niarynonnie(f): 8:24am On Mar 03, 2016
Hi I wanted to ask if the University of Toronto has responded yet? Am still waiting

2 Likes

Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by OddJimms(m): 9:36am On Mar 03, 2016
rol100:
Hi peeps, McGill has started another round of reviewing the files for the MasterCard program. Someone has just received a denial. Pray hard if you haven't yet received an email from them.
man haven't received any mail
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by rol100: 12:08pm On Mar 03, 2016
OddJimms:

man haven't received any mail
oddjims am talking about selection for the MasterCard scholarship offers not admission.

1 Like

Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by rol100: 10:11pm On Mar 03, 2016
Mbus:
Humble greetings to all... I come seeking advice. I was recently admitted to McGill and want to know - what are the chances of getting the scholarship after admission, if anyone knows ? Thanks a lot.
Mbus how far with your application. Have u received any email from the MasterCard scholarship program?
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by sydneystiles(m): 7:07pm On Mar 04, 2016
rol100:
From what u saying I believe, they have already reviewed ur file and since u haven't received any refusal .it clearly means u have been selected for the MasterCard scholarship. If they had not selected u they would have sent u a denial by now. Just keep praying and hoping cos u got it.

man it has finally worked! The school councilor thing. The program manager has helped. At least my pressure has reduced. But when exactly are they releasing the results? M getting nervous by the day
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by rol100: 12:44pm On Mar 05, 2016
sydneystiles:

man it has finally worked! The school councilor thing. The program manager has helped. At least my pressure has reduced. But when exactly are they releasing the results? M getting nervous by the day
Ayt Sydney
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by niarynonnie(f): 9:04am On Mar 07, 2016
Hey guys. I haven't received any information from the University of Toronto and I am getting nervous. Does anyone know about anything concerning Toronto

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Nobody: 10:59am On Mar 07, 2016
I have not also received any information from U of T @niary..... I also applied U of T.... Inbox me your WhatsApp contact.......
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Nobody: 4:45pm On Mar 07, 2016
Hello guys. Great work you guys are doing here.
I am a high school student, would write WAEC in May.
I am interested in the MCF scholarship and would like to know what exams I would
need to write apart from WAEC.
What scores should I target? Also, what other requirements would bolster my
chances of securing the scholarship?

[b]Is 2017 fall achievable for me, considering time required to prepare for and write
exams like SAT and TOEFL?
[/b]I am looking at ASU, Duke, Michigan State, McGill, Toronto, UCT, University of Pretoria and UBC.
[b]Is there a limit to the number of schools I can apply to? [/b]I am seeking for a Biology Undergraduate program

Thank you guys and I would appreciate any good responses I get.

cc Chrisviral sydneystiles dannyglover akagson kigcorp blisylvester

2 Likes

Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by akagson: 8:28pm On Mar 07, 2016
sirRiddy:
Hello guys. Great work you guys are doing here.
I am a high school student, would write WAEC in May.
I am interested in the MCF scholarship and would like to know what exams I would
need to write apart from WAEC.
What scores should I target? Also, what other requirements would bolster my
chances of securing the scholarship?

[b]Is 2017 fall achievable for me, considering time required to prepare for and write
exams like SAT and TOEFL?
[/b]I am looking at ASU, Duke, Michigan State, McGill, Toronto, UCT, University of Pretoria and UBC.
[b]Is there a limit to the number of schools I can apply to? [/b]I am seeking for a Biology Undergraduate program

Thank you guys and I would appreciate any good responses I get.

cc Chrisviral sydneystiles dannyglover akagson kigcorp blisylvester
That's a lot of questions there. *wink*
Your high school results and WAEC should be wonderful, your SAT scores should be good enough to get you admitted to the respective schools of interest, your extra curricular activities also very important (leadership positions, community service, etc), TOEFL can be waived for some schools (you'd have to check with your schools of interest), Canadian schools hardly require SAT nor TOEFL, just WAEC and transcript.

By the way, we're still applicants and not yet beneficiaries of the scholarship yet, although we're still hopeful and full of expectations as we await for the shortlisting of this year's awardees by latest April.
Good luck.

4 Likes

Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Nobody: 11:11am On Mar 08, 2016
akagson:

That's a lot of questions there. *wink*
Your high school results and WAEC should be wonderful, your SAT scores should be good enough to get you admitted to the respective schools of interest, your extra curricular activities also very important (leadership positions, community service, etc), TOEFL can be waived for some schools (you'd have to check with your schools of interest), Canadian schools hardly require SAT nor TOEFL, just WAEC and transcript.

By the way, we're still applicants and not yet beneficiaries of the scholarship yet, although we're still hopeful and full of expectations as we await for the shortlisting of this year's awardees by latest April.
Good luck.
Thanks a lot for your response. Wish you the best in April.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by akagson: 4:50pm On Mar 08, 2016
DannyGlover:

DannyGlover pls I'd love to have a private chat with you. Are you on Whatsapp?
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by OddJimms(m): 8:11pm On Mar 08, 2016
Hello people, my application got cancelled by McGill University because I could not submit my Waec. Wish you good luck with the scholarship. I'm happy for y'all. See you around!
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by bolebole: 11:03pm On Mar 08, 2016
I got the scholarship. Good luck to you guys!

2 Likes

Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by ebou100: 11:21pm On Mar 08, 2016
bolebole:

Congrats brother! we are so happy to celebrate this victory with you. Were are you from? See you in Montreal soon.

1 Like

Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by toboy: 12:29am On Mar 09, 2016
bolebole:
shocked Wow! we welcome you to the MCF family with open arms. This is such a great news and thanks for being the first person to bring such a good news. We hope to see you in Montreal soon. Eboue my brother, I salut you.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by bolebole: 12:31am On Mar 09, 2016
Thanks, folks! lol I am overwhelmed with joy! I am from Ghana by the way.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by chrisviral(m): 2:39am On Mar 09, 2016
bolebole:
Thanks, folks! lol I am overwhelmed with joy! I am from Ghana by the way.

One Ankara for me while coming! Congrats!!
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by sydneystiles(m): 6:10am On Mar 09, 2016
toboy:

shocked Wow! we welcome you to the MCF family with open arms. This is such a great news and thanks for being the first person to bring such a good news. We hope to see you in Montreal soon. Eboue my brother, I salut you.

but I haven't received an email from them! What could have happened? Could they still be making decisions?

1 Like

Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by DannyGlover(m): 9:08am On Mar 09, 2016
akagson:

DannyGlover pls I'd love to have a private chat with you. Are you on Whatsapp?

Nope. I am on Viber though. Email me, and we can talk.

(1) (2) (3) ... (141) (142) (143) (144) (145) (146) (147) ... (262) (Reply)

2016/2017 University of Ibadan Admission Thread Guide. / Jamb Result Checker 2012/2013 – UTME Result Checker / Niger Delta University 2018/19 NDU POST UTME "Past Questions"

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.