Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,002 members, 7,817,964 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:15 AM

Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here - Education (151) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here (488316 Views)

Mastercard Foundation Scholarships At Michigan State University For Undergraduat / 2016/2017 Mastercard Foundation Scholarships At University Of California, Berkel / Mtn Foundation Scholarship Shortlist Is Out! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) (153) (154) ... (262) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by blisylvester(m): 7:40am On Jul 28, 2016
Nad95:
Wow, you guys are doing a great job here. I want to ask some questions. 1, I cant seem to apply this year cos I want to prepare well for SAT and the scholarship hurdles, will the scholarship applications be available next year? And I look to forward to applying to US schools mostly.
Thanks.
the scholarship should last for 10 years so all things being equal, it should be available next year... Sure! you need good to excellent SAT scores for applying to their US partner universities. University of California Berkeley requests both SAT and TOEFL
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by DaVinciii(m): 8:28am On Jul 28, 2016
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Emasel(m): 9:13am On Jul 28, 2016
DaVinciii:

Have you sent them your documents? Did you post or use courier ?

No, I haven't. I'm waiting for the outcome of my application first.

Are you applying to UCT also?
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by GabbyKelly: 12:30pm On Jul 28, 2016
@ Emasel... Did you pay the admission fee?
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by DaVinciii(m): 12:31pm On Jul 28, 2016
Emasel:

No, I haven't. I'm waiting for the outcome of my application first.

Are you applying to UCT also?
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by OddJimms(m): 12:27pm On Jul 29, 2016
Nad95:
Wow, you guys are doing a great job here. I want to ask some questions. 1, I cant seem to apply this year cos I want to prepare well for SAT and the scholarship hurdles, will the scholarship applications be available next year? And I look to forward to applying to US schools mostly.
Thanks.
yes
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Chigojude: 2:01am On Jul 31, 2016
Emasel:

Are you going for Undergraduate or Postgraduate?

I've applied already, waiting for my admission letter.

wow bro..that's nice.. I'm going for Post graduate ....my referees are taking time sha..
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by blisylvester(m): 9:17am On Jul 31, 2016
Bolebole how are doing? Can you please drop your facebook contact, I've got something important to discuss with you... Thanks
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by bimbaztryzzi(m): 10:23pm On Jul 31, 2016
Please does any1 have last year's application package for UBC
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by kolawolekenny21: 10:39pm On Jul 31, 2016
ok
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by OddJimms(m): 4:26pm On Aug 01, 2016
[quote author=blisylvester post=48048163]Bolebole how are doing? Can you please drop your facebook contact, I've got something important to discuss with you... Thanks[/quote
you have not sent me what I ask of you
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by OddJimms(m): 4:26pm On Aug 01, 2016
[quote author=blisylvester post=48048163]Bolebole how are doing? Can you please drop your facebook contact, I've got something important to discuss with you... Thanks[/quote
you have not sent me the u of t essay questions
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by blisylvester(m): 7:11pm On Aug 01, 2016
[quote author=OddJimms post=48091421][/quote] sent it to your facebook about 30 minutes ago..... Sorry for the delay, I've been quite busy these days... Hope you understand and thanks for reminding me

1 Like

Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by blisylvester(m): 7:17pm On Aug 01, 2016
bimbaztryzzi:
Please does any1 have last year's application package for UBC
just drop your email or PM me and I'll send it to you before weekend... Sorry I can't send it now, I'm quite far from home and my flash drive (where I stored it) is at home... Please bear with me,...
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Nobody: 4:47pm On Aug 11, 2016
Mastercard scholarship winners University of Toronto leaving for Canada today, a Nigerian among 'Daro'... U of T accepts Nigerians, he made 9A's in his waec and he was accepted for the Mastercard scholarship. I pray God grant them journey mercy, Amen!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by blisylvester(m): 10:26pm On Aug 11, 2016
Manuelmarvy:
Mastercard scholarship winners University of Toronto leaving for Canada today, a Nigerian among 'Daro'... U of T accepts Nigerians, he made 9A's in his waec and he was accepted for the Mastercard scholarship. I pray God grant them journey mercy, Amen!
Wow... 9 As!!... That's great!!! Wishing him the best both academically and otherwise...

1 Like

Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Nobody: 6:54pm On Aug 12, 2016
blisylvester:
Wow... 9 As!!... That's great!!! Wishing him the best both academically and otherwise...
Amen!... They just arrived Canada this evening..... I spoke with Tom Koko sha.....
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by blisylvester(m): 7:22pm On Aug 12, 2016
Manuelmarvy:

Amen!... They just arrived Canada this evening..... I spoke with Tom Koko sha.....
That's good news!.. Thank God!.. Can you please PM me his facebook contact, I need to speak with him too
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by SlimHan(f): 7:48am On Aug 13, 2016
Manuelmarvy:

i love good news like this. Wishing the scholars the best. @blislvester, i think University of California, Berkeley application is open and registration closes in November. saw that online yesterday. you may likely check it out to confirm. Thanks
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by blisylvester(m): 4:04am On Aug 14, 2016
SlimHan:
i love good news like this. Wishing the scholars the best. @blislvester, i think University of California, Berkeley application is open and registration closes in November. saw that online yesterday. you may likely check it out to confirm. Thanks
Yeah!.. You are right! Application to MCFSP at University of California Berkeley have started and will end by 30 November! The scholarship application for undergraduate has ended, so it only for graduates that is still open!
Good luck to all that will be applying!
Visit> http://mcfscholarsprogram.berkeley.edu/apply-be-uc-berkeley-mastercard-foundation-scholar for other vital information
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Evicsholar(f): 8:41am On Aug 15, 2016
blisylvester:
Yeah!.. You are right! Application to MCFSP at University of California Berkeley have started and will end by 30 November! The scholarship application for undergraduate has ended, so it only for graduates that is still open!
Good luck to all that will be applying!
Visit> http://mcfscholarsprogram.berkeley.edu/apply-be-uc-berkeley-mastercard-foundation-scholar for other vital information
Thanks for sharing this link. Who else is applying for a graduate program? Let's connect . Although I'll be finishing this year

1 Like

Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Chigojude: 10:25am On Aug 15, 2016
Evicsholar:
Thanks for sharing this link. Who else is applying for a graduate program? Let's connect . Although I'll be finishing this year

sent you a pm.... check and reply to me
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by olupentane(m): 6:00pm On Aug 15, 2016
Chigojude:

sent you a pm.... check and reply to me
Hi, I've been navigating the link for the graduate study app but not able to get answers to some questions.
Can I apply for graduate study without GRE? I intend to apply for Master of Public Health program. what program are you applying for?
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Chigojude: 8:38pm On Aug 15, 2016
olupentane:

Hi, I've been navigating the link for the graduate study app but not able to get answers to some questions.
Can I apply for graduate study without GRE? I intend to apply for Master of Public Health program. what program are you applying for?

Do you mean uni of California, Berkeley?
Also, for a masters in a US school..u ll usually need to write GRE. but check the requirement of the school.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Chigojude: 8:40pm On Aug 15, 2016
Chigojude:

Do you mean uni of California, Berkeley?
Also, for a masters in a US school..u ll usually need to write GRE. but check the requirement of the school.

I plan applying for M.Arch also
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Evicsholar(f): 1:48pm On Aug 16, 2016
olupentane:

I'm also applying for Public Health program
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by bigboy1010: 5:35pm On Aug 16, 2016
I have a que please.
Is WEAC GCE allowed?
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by OddJimms(m): 6:39pm On Aug 16, 2016
Manuelmarvy:
I told y'all U of T accepts Nigerians...... rol100 already touched down in Montreal already, goodluck to all
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Nobody: 11:29pm On Aug 16, 2016
chrisviral:
Just dropped by to say Hi guys, been a long time, and Congrats to those admitted.
And oddJimms try and send your results to McGill, the admission and scholarship decision waits for No one.
Good luck guys.
Bro, is a Masters degree availble under the Mastercard Scholarship at McGill
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by OddJimms(m): 11:51pm On Aug 16, 2016
Pushas:
Bro, is a Masters degree availble under the Mastercard Scholarship at McGill
yes it is available, 4 masters chance to be exact...... p.s: chrisviral is really busy these days #engineerthatdontstayinoneplace
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Nobody: 12:07am On Aug 17, 2016
OddJimms:

yes it is available, 4 masters chance to be exact...... p.s: chrisviral is really busy these days #engineerthatdontstayinoneplace
Thanks bro. I really appreciate your swift response. I heard you also won this scholarship.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by OddJimms(m): 9:48am On Aug 17, 2016
Pushas:
Thanks bro. I really appreciate your swift response. I heard you also won this scholarship.
While working on that; I just filled my tummy with some nice delicacy

(1) (2) (3) ... (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) (153) (154) ... (262) (Reply)

2016/2017 University of Ibadan Admission Thread Guide. / Jamb Result Checker 2012/2013 – UTME Result Checker / Niger Delta University 2018/19 NDU POST UTME "Past Questions"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.