Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,010 members, 7,838,536 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:13 AM

Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here - Education (166) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here (490764 Views)

Mastercard Foundation Scholarships At Michigan State University For Undergraduat / 2016/2017 Mastercard Foundation Scholarships At University Of California, Berkel / Mtn Foundation Scholarship Shortlist Is Out! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (163) (164) (165) (166) (167) (168) (169) ... (262) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by adeniyi3971(m): 4:00am On Nov 17, 2016
amii131:
Please those that applied to MSU the sch requested all documents to be official and sent by mail.

""MSU requires official academic documents to be sent by mail, and does not accept academic documents sent via email as official.""

Abeg as the school I attended dosent have mailing system what offical ways again I really want to apply to MSU as I already have English test.

have you submitted your online application? if yes since then have you been able to login your beaspartan application profile? if yes what documents are available for you to upload?

PS -I sent you a PM pls reply ASAP
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by adeniyi3971(m): 4:18am On Nov 17, 2016
This was what I saw on my application as regards transcripts... I remember when they used to reply my mails I was just told to upload my transcript and send q scratch card to confirm it...

.pls msu folks get over hereeeeeeeee!!

Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by adeniyi3971(m): 5:22am On Nov 17, 2016
Manuelmarvy:

Get your required official documents from your school and mail it to MSU undergraduate or Graduate admission office depending on which one You're applying to, through DHL or Speedpost or Express, with the name of your school as the sender.. Pls don't put your name as the sender!
Moreover office of admission for recieving academic documents ( Transcript, Academic records, recommendation letter from the school, e.t.c) is different from office of admission for receiveng test scores (i.e IELTS, TOEFL, SAT e.t.c).... So Pls be careful on the address you use while mailing it through any mailing service, and again don't use your name as the sender.... Use the name of your school!...
Goodluck!

did you apply how's your beaspartan profile like?
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Cooldream(m): 6:50am On Nov 17, 2016
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Nobody: 10:32pm On Nov 17, 2016
adeniyi3971:

did you apply how's your beaspartan profile like?
Didn't apply msu bro!
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by adeniyi3971(m): 3:05pm On Nov 18, 2016
Manuelmarvy:
Didn't apply msu bro!

OK bro
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by adeniyi3971(m): 7:30am On Nov 21, 2016
why is this place dry like this?.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by adeniyi3971(m): 7:31am On Nov 21, 2016
why is this place dry like this?. Dr aramis Why Was your post removed? mods sha!
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by adeniyi3971(m): 7:32am On Nov 21, 2016
Manuelmarvy:
Didn't apply msu bro!

where are you?
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by DrAdeniyi(m): 7:51am On Nov 21, 2016
Banned but not gone!
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by DAramis: 7:47am On Nov 22, 2016
funny how I was banned by a spam bot
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by DAramis: 7:48am On Nov 22, 2016
I didn't spam this thread just asking how to go about applying for U of Toronto and university of Columbia.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by DAramis: 7:48am On Nov 22, 2016
It still good.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by adeniyi3971(m): 10:05pm On Nov 22, 2016
DAramis:
funny how I was banned by a spam bot

I guess the mods are confused! I was also banned for day for absolutely nothing.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by DAramis: 10:18pm On Nov 22, 2016
adeniyi3971:

those MODS are now confused! that's how they banned me for days!!fu.cktards

I was surprised when I was unable to post on the education page. It was when I checked my profile that I saw the ban message.

Maybe someone testing his/her authority randomly.
It is well
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by adeniyi3971(m): 10:39pm On Nov 22, 2016
DAramis:

I was surprised when I was unable to post on the education page. It was when I checked my profile that I saw the ban message.

Maybe someone testing his/her authority randomly.
It is well

go on and ask Bro.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by DAramis: 11:06pm On Nov 22, 2016
adeniyi3971:

go on and ask Bro.

U of Toronto undergraduate program, is it still open and the 'link' to register for the program.

Tried to register it on the mastercard page but it is not working.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by adeniyi3971(m): 7:11am On Nov 23, 2016
DAramis:

U of Toronto undergraduate program, is it still open and the 'link' to register for the program.

Tried to register it on the mastercard page but it is not working.

I'm not really into u of t this year!
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by DAramis: 7:43am On Nov 23, 2016
adeniyi3971:

I'm not really into u of t this year!

No problem.

Are you an undergraduate or postgraduate applicant ?

Kindly drop the name of the schools you applied to let me know?
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by marijane59(f): 9:29am On Nov 23, 2016
Hi pls help me guys am new here,, am also applying for the MCF program at McGill University,,,, am having problem completing the application form,the education section to be precise. Y is it showing international program- advance level because I have not done any before

Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Kathique(f): 3:36pm On Nov 23, 2016
Please what were the options in the Dropbox? If there is oversees diploma choose it or high school diploma outside Quebec Canada and USA. I hope I helped
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Shalomated: 3:49pm On Nov 23, 2016
Hey guys! Kudos to y'all for the fantastic work you all are doing on this platform. Kinda got wind of the MasterCard Foundation scholarship just last weekend. Seems like I'm coming late. But, I guess it's better late than never. I'm trying to beat the deadline for application to Edinburgh University for Post Graduate studies. Seems there's pretty much to do with very little time for me. I'm almost done with quite a number of them. However, the one that's giving me serious issues is the essay on a topic that's of interest to you that reveals who you are. Please, if there is any one that can be of help here as per giving me helpful hints that could help me to put up something worthwhile within the limited time, I will very much appreciate it. Thanks all.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by adeniyi3971(m): 4:02pm On Nov 23, 2016
DAramis:

No problem.

Are you an undergraduate or postgraduate applicant ?

Kindly drop the name of the schools you applied to let me know?

University of Edinburgh
Michigan State University
McGill University
and other non MCF schools

all undergraduate
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by DAramis: 4:04pm On Nov 23, 2016
adeniyi3971:

University of Edinburgh
McGill University

Thanks.
have started the application for two out of the three schools you mentioned.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by adeniyi3971(m): 4:08pm On Nov 23, 2016
Shalomated:
Hey guys! Kudos to y'all for the fantastic work you all are doing on this platform. Kinda got wind of the MasterCard Foundation scholarship just last weekend. Seems like I'm coming late. But, I guess it's better late than never. I'm trying to beat the deadline for application to Edinburgh University for Post Graduate studies. Seems there's pretty much to do with very little time for me. I'm almost done with quite a number of them. However, the one that's giving me serious issues is the essay on a topic that's of interest to you that reveals who you are. Please, if there is any one that can be of help here as per giving me helpful hints that could help me to put up something worthwhile within the limited time, I will very much appreciate it. Thanks all.

you can still beat u of t, msu, McGill, university of Edinburgh etc.. you just need precision in your essays, some good recommendations and test scores-- as regards MSU.

prepare to send your transcript to the respective schools and don't forget to explore their websites for other important information. I hope that helps.

like your moniker .. shalom
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by marijane59(f): 5:23pm On Nov 23, 2016
Kathique:
Please what were the options in the Dropbox? If there is oversees diploma choose it or high school diploma outside Quebec Canada and USA. I hope I helped

Thanks,, but what about the international examination, is it my Waec? I know international examination like SAT,ACT....... But I have not write any of it
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by marijane59(f): 5:23pm On Nov 23, 2016
Kathique:

Thanks,, but what about the international examination, is it my Waec? I know international examination like SAT,ACT.......But I have not write any of it

1 Like

Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Kathique(f): 10:50pm On Nov 23, 2016
Ok just click on the box that says I have no test scores, all those part requesting for your scores will disappear. Remember it's not your waec they are asking of. Calm down. Read them slowly you'll understand what to do. Or go read the MasterCard Foundation scholarship form for McGill. The instructions on how to fill out the online application can. Found there
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Boycool1(m): 11:35pm On Nov 23, 2016
adeniyi3971:

University of Edinburgh
McGill University

all undergraduate
please can you list the non MCF schools you applied for?

(1) (2) (3) ... (163) (164) (165) (166) (167) (168) (169) ... (262) (Reply)

2016/2017 University of Ibadan Admission Thread Guide. / Jamb Result Checker 2012/2013 – UTME Result Checker / Niger Delta University 2018/19 NDU POST UTME "Past Questions"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.