Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,188 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:48 AM

Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here - Education (169) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here (489342 Views)

Mastercard Foundation Scholarships At Michigan State University For Undergraduat / 2016/2017 Mastercard Foundation Scholarships At University Of California, Berkel / Mtn Foundation Scholarship Shortlist Is Out! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (166) (167) (168) (169) (170) (171) (172) ... (262) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Kathique(f): 8:55pm On Dec 01, 2016
Ibfred:
Hey guys I just got the email confirmation for UCT. I got the scholarship. I am so happy and grateful to God and I pray that the same would be for everyone this year.
congratulations bro! Please can I get your number would like to ask you some questions about UCT. Please ASAP, thanks.o r add me on WhatsApp 08089193094
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Nobody: 9:52pm On Dec 01, 2016
Congratulations @ibfred.Am doing the MSU Masters scholarships application and have asked series of questions but nobody want to respond.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by adeniyi3971(m): 6:29am On Dec 02, 2016
judithidoghogm:
Congratulations @ibfred.Am doing the MSU Masters scholarships application and have asked series of questions but nobody want to respond.

pls ask.. I guess folks are busy with their applications.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Nobody: 6:34am On Dec 02, 2016
@adeniyi3971 Good morning.Am applying for the MasterCard foundation scholarship at the Michigan state university for Masters but am confused and don't know which of the English Proficiency test am to take.Do you have an idea?
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by amii131(f): 8:19am On Dec 02, 2016

Get your required official documents from your school and mail it to MSU undergraduate or Graduate admission office depending on which one You're applying to, through DHL or Speedpost or Express, with the name of your school as the sender.. Pls don't put your name as the sender!
Moreover office of admission for recieving academic documents ( Transcript, Academic records, recommendation letter from the school, e.t.c) is different from office of admission for receiveng test scores (i.e IELTS, TOEFL, SAT e.t.c).... So Pls be careful on the address you use while mailing it through any mailing service, and again don't use your name as the sender.... Use the name of your school!...
Goodluck!

Is it the original copy of our credentials we are nailing to the school via Dhl, fedexpress etc or the the photocopied documents pls reply Asap
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by amii131(f): 8:45am On Dec 02, 2016
Dominion370:
please. can it be done on phone?

Better dump the phone and look for a cafe or borrow laptop so many tactics
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by adeniyi3971(m): 11:20am On Dec 02, 2016
judithidoghogm:
@adeniyi3971 Good morning.Am applying for the MasterCard foundation scholarship at the Michigan state university for Masters but am confused and don't know which of the English Proficiency test am to take.Do you have an idea?

you should take the GRE exam
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by adeniyi3971(m): 11:21am On Dec 02, 2016
amii131:

Is it the original copy of our credentials we are nailing to the school via Dhl, fedexpress etc or the the photocopied documents pls reply Asap

are you for undergrad or grad?
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by DAramis: 11:45am On Dec 02, 2016
adeniyi3971:

are you for undergrad or grad?
How did you get waiver for UBC application? Urgent Please.

1 Like

Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by adeniyi3971(m): 11:47am On Dec 02, 2016
DAramis:
How did you get waiver for UBC application? Urgent Please.

I didn't apply ubc this year..I Gus's you have to mail them
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by DAramis: 11:50am On Dec 02, 2016
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by DAramis: 11:51am On Dec 02, 2016
adeniyi3971:

I didn't apply ubc this year..I Gus's you have to mail them
Just saw a post of 2015...the guy said that it is automatically waived for Mastercard applicants.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by PhenolDejavu: 2:56pm On Dec 02, 2016
I used a year
Ramsey19:
the statement of account u used is how many month?
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by PhenolDejavu: 2:57pm On Dec 02, 2016
Mailing address is not optional is it? If it is then just put your home address
flistyl:

please how will i get my secondary transcript, and which one is mailing address

Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by AccidentalGenius: 2:58pm On Dec 02, 2016
applications to UBC closed yesterday. Applications to mcgill and UofT will close december 10
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by PhenolDejavu: 2:58pm On Dec 02, 2016
For ur transcripts, go to your secondary school they will prepare it for you
flistyl:

please how will i get my secondary transcript, and which one is mailing address

Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by AccidentalGenius: 3:08pm On Dec 02, 2016
DAramis:

Just saw a post of 2015...the guy said that it is automatically waived for Mastercard applicants.
Thanks
instructions on how to apply to UBC are contained in the mcf application package. If you read it, you'd know you have to apply through a company which recommends you to them through email first. Then you email the school to confirm it. then you apply online and email them. wait for two weeks and get your ubc number. fill the package while the company or agency fills their required field and then the company mails/submits your package along with your certificates and transcripts to ubc. thats how u apply. after that ubc contacts you to provide them the your pin so they verify your result. then you get admitted. follow the instructions bro.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by DAramis: 3:26pm On Dec 02, 2016
AccidentalGenius:

instructions on how to apply to UBC are contained in the mcf application package. If you read it, you'd know you have to apply through a company which recommends you to them through email first. Then you email the school to confirm it. then you apply online and email them. wait for two weeks and get your ubc number. fill the package while the company or agency fills their required field and then the company mails/submits your package along with your certificates and transcripts to ubc. thats how u apply. after that ubc contacts you to provide them the your pin so they verify your result. then you get admitted. follow the instructions bro.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by DAramis: 3:28pm On Dec 02, 2016
AccidentalGenius:

Thanks.
The mix up is from me. I was talking about university of California Berkeley not university of British Columbia which the deadline has already passed.

Thanks once more
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by flistyl(m): 3:31pm On Dec 02, 2016
PhenolDejavu:
For ur transcripts, go to your secondary school they will prepare it for you

thanks phenoldejavu, about the bank statement stuff, am still a teenager and i don't have any valid bank account, can i use my sisters bank statement?

Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by adeniyi3971(m): 3:52pm On Dec 02, 2016
DAramis:

Thanks.
The mix up is from me. I was talk about university of California Berkeley not university of British Columbia which the deadline has already passed.

Thanks once more

university of California Berkeley offers only masters.. bsc is closed for now..
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by DAramis: 3:56pm On Dec 02, 2016
adeniyi3971:

university of California Berkeley offers only masters.. bsc is closed for now..
OK
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Kathique(f): 7:20pm On Dec 02, 2016
Hi guys! Good evening. Please after the completion and submission of the UBC application, what's next? Am I suppose to receive a mail of confirmation or something? Please what's next? Thanks
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by AccidentalGenius: 7:28pm On Dec 02, 2016
Kathique:
Hi guys! Good evening. Please after the completion and submission of the UBC application, what's next? Am I suppose to receive a mail of confirmation or something? Please what's next? Thanks
When you submit your package, a few days later you'll receive a mail informing you to send your waec ID as well as a scratch card number and pin so they'll verify your waec result and display it on your SSC when you login. When you do that they'll give you further instructions through email or through your SSC.

1 Like

Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Nobody: 7:58pm On Dec 02, 2016
Kathique:

you're supposed to receive an automatic confirmation email when you submit.....i received the mail after 2hrs of submission

1 Like

Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by AccidentalGenius: 8:08pm On Dec 02, 2016
sirphemzz:

you're supposed to receive an automatic confirmation email when you submit.....i received the mail after 2hrs of submission
have you submitted you scratch card details?
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Nobody: 8:15pm On Dec 02, 2016
AccidentalGenius:
have you submitted you scratch card details?
I submitted it with the ubc package
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by AccidentalGenius: 8:19pm On Dec 02, 2016
sirphemzz:

I submitted it with the ubc package
ok. I submitted the certificate. Explains why they asked for a scratch card. Have they updated your ssc with your grades yet?
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Nobody: 8:21pm On Dec 02, 2016
AccidentalGenius:
ok. I submitted the certificate. Explains why they asked for a scratch card. Have they updated your ssc with your grades yet?

no.....i was told it would take some weeks before it is updated on the website...so am waiting
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by AccidentalGenius: 8:22pm On Dec 02, 2016
sirphemzz:

no.....i was told it would take some weeks before it is updated on the website...so am waiting
i was told same too
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by blisylvester(m): 9:21pm On Dec 02, 2016
AccidentalGenius:
i was told same too
When did you start recieving this request for scratch card... Was it after submitting you nomination package or after your online application was submitted (ie after recieving an email that you application fee have been waived)? Also did you or your nominating school or organisation recieve any email from them to confirm the receipt of your nomination package?
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Nobody: 9:25pm On Dec 02, 2016

(1) (2) (3) ... (166) (167) (168) (169) (170) (171) (172) ... (262) (Reply)

2016/2017 University of Ibadan Admission Thread Guide. / Jamb Result Checker 2012/2013 – UTME Result Checker / Niger Delta University 2018/19 NDU POST UTME "Past Questions"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.