Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,589 members, 7,955,171 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:43 PM

Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here - Education (178) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here (503017 Views)

Mastercard Foundation Scholarships At Michigan State University For Undergraduat / 2016/2017 Mastercard Foundation Scholarships At University Of California, Berkel / Mtn Foundation Scholarship Shortlist Is Out! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (175) (176) (177) (178) (179) (180) (181) ... (262) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Banda02: 12:22pm On Jan 11, 2017
polyma:

undergrad or graduate?
Undergraduate
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Banda02: 12:25pm On Jan 11, 2017
Has anyone been admitted to UBC? Please check your application status and let me know
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by polyma(m): 1:25pm On Jan 11, 2017
Banda02:
Undergraduate
Alright...
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by emperordachris(m): 12:58am On Jan 13, 2017
polyma:

So are you now studying in McGill without the scholarship? Undergraduate or Graduate ?
No i had to forfeit the admission cos if lack of funds

1 Like

Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Maegold: 10:35am On Jan 13, 2017
elnino2015:

Is she going for undergraduate or postgraduate?

She has to apply for admission, she can only apply for the MasterCard Foundation scholarship after she has been admitted.
I've been trying to apply to Arizona State University,but can't find their 2017 MasterCard foundation Link. How do I go about this
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Maegold: 10:51am On Jan 13, 2017
elnino2015:

Is she going for undergraduate or postgraduate?

She has to apply for admission, she can only apply for the MasterCard Foundation scholarship after she has been admitted.
I've been trying to apply to Arizona State University,but can't find their 2017 MasterCard foundation Link. How do I go about this. I have filled d application for d skul up to the point of d application fee. And application closes 15th of this month. I need help asap
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Maegold: 11:03am On Jan 13, 2017
chrisviral:

Each university has its seperate application process and criteria, so you name the uni and I give you d link...

Most of them university don't require language proficiency certificates...

Plus your application fees are waived via a process.. Arizona State University. 15th of january is the application deadline. I would love a reply asap...

Generalised requirement I av been able to see on all the websites:

WAEC certificate.
Transcript.
Recommendation letters.
Financial documents plus lots of essays
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Maegold: 11:07am On Jan 13, 2017
[quote author=Maegold post=52768737][/quote] Can I get d application link for Arizona State University Please? Av registered to Asu. Stuck @ d application payment level, can't even find d MasterCard application form online. And it closes 15th of diz month. I would appreciate a quick response.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by sujex94(m): 11:59am On Jan 13, 2017
please my brothers and sisters, I Jst got to knw about this scholarship now.,please is there anyone I can apply for nw asap...nd Wat are d requirements? If there is, lemme quickly apply...pls send d link
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by ExcessKJ(m): 12:59pm On Jan 13, 2017
Any information about the scholarship at Stanford and Duke University
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by chrisviral(m): 6:00am On Jan 14, 2017
Maegold:
Can I get d application link for Arizona State University Please? Av registered to Asu. Stuck @ d application payment level, can't even find d MasterCard application form online. And it closes 15th of diz month. I would appreciate a quick response.

I don't think ASU is still part of the program. They stop last year.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by chrisviral(m): 6:02am On Jan 14, 2017
ExcessKJ:
Any information about the scholarship at Stanford and Duke University

Application is filled via common app.
All applicants who apply from Sub-Saharan Africa are automatically entered into the scholarship process based on their financial status.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by chrisviral(m): 6:02am On Jan 14, 2017
sujex94:
please my brothers and sisters, I Jst got to knw about this scholarship now.,please is there anyone I can apply for nw asap...nd Wat are d requirements? If there is, lemme quickly apply...pls send d link

Wait till august!
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by sujex94(m): 2:03pm On Jan 14, 2017
chrisviral:

Wait till august!
Aiite...tnks
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by sherihano(m): 3:19pm On Jan 14, 2017
Federal University of Technology Minna
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Princess301: 5:34pm On Jan 14, 2017
Anyone who has applied for the McGill MasterCard foundation scholarship? If so what grades did you have in your final high school exams?
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Princess301: 5:44pm On Jan 14, 2017
emperordachris:
Sorry dear
Last yeari was admitted to mcgill mechanical engineering but i later didn't get the scholarship

What was your grade?
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by sunday83: 8:32pm On Jan 14, 2017
A,s and B, s
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by sunday83: 8:33pm On Jan 14, 2017
Princess301:
Anyone who has applied for the McGill MasterCard foundation scholarship? If so what grades did you have in your final high school exams?
A, s and B, s
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Princess301: 9:06pm On Jan 14, 2017
sunday83:

A, s and B, s
Which grades do they take for the scholarship? I had a B+
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by sunday83: 9:35pm On Jan 14, 2017
Princess301:

Which grades do they take for the scholarship? I had a B+
they use essays for scholarships, not grades. Grades are used only for admission.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Princess301: 9:49pm On Jan 14, 2017
Waiting to see if I get the scholarship fingers crosse... have another question has anyone arranged for two references to send their reference letter to McGill , not sure if this requirement is for MCF program
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by faleyebee: 9:53pm On Jan 14, 2017
Do you want your child to be ahead of the rest his/her mates in school?
Are you looking for ways and means to get your child to read and write at an earlier age?
Do you want to discover the secret of intelligence in young children?
Is your child experiencing reading challenges or learning difficulties?
Look no further....

Introducing BabyFirst Intelligent Solution, an interactive book that actually helps children of all ages to read.
BabyFirst is a pioneer American book that actually "talks".
Using a sensor pen that speaks in a clear and friendly tone, when you point it to any part of the book, it reads aloud, whatever is written there.
You don't need to struggle with your child anymore.
Buy BabyFirst Intelligent Solution. its captivating, its attractive, its educative, its spontaneously challenging.
Teach your child to learn to read while having the fun of his/her life!

A full pack includes the Intelligent Pen, My First Book, English/French Book, Music Book (containing nursery rhymes) and an interactive Music card.
Finally...a book that talks and teaches your child how to read!
Affordable and available for parents, schools, hospitals, churches, daycares, etc.
To order your pack, call 08131810578, 08105307205, 09055206656, or whatsapp 07067291837 for more information and pictures. Or email: faleyebee@gmail.com
We deliver all across the country.
Book early for 24hr delivery within Lagos.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by polyma(m): 11:56am On Jan 15, 2017
chrisviral:

I don't think ASU is still part of the program. They stop last year.

You are undergrad or grad student of McGill? Please give me your email I have a request...
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by polyma(m): 11:58am On Jan 15, 2017
emperordachris:
No i had to forfeit the admission cos if lack of funds

Ouch
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by LoveChrist: 4:56pm On Jan 15, 2017
Pls chrisviral can i have ur email address. Thanks
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by chrisviral(m): 5:33pm On Jan 15, 2017
polyma:

You are undergrad or grad student of McGill? Please give me your email I have a request...

LoveChrist:
Pls chrisviral can i have ur email address. Thanks

I don't drop my email online due to spam flowing around.

Just click my username and send me an email via nairaland, I'll receive it.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Banda02: 7:57pm On Jan 16, 2017
Please, how many have received their academic decision from McGill?
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Daboywizzy: 12:22pm On Jan 17, 2017
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by emperordachris(m): 2:39pm On Jan 17, 2017
polyma:

Ouch
Princess301 post=52806093[quote author=Princess301:

What was your grade?
Princess301:

What was your grade?
Had As nd Bs in my waec

Watta do,
37000 dollars
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by polyma(m): 4:48am On Jan 19, 2017
chrisviral:

I don't drop my email online due to spam flowing around.

Just click my username and send me an email via nairaland, I'll receive it.

we are not connected yet so Nl is not allowing me to send you message

(1) (2) (3) ... (175) (176) (177) (178) (179) (180) (181) ... (262) (Reply)

DIRECT ENTRY Admission. / Jamb Result Checker 2012/2013 – UTME Result Checker / 2016/2017 University of Ibadan Admission Thread Guide.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.