Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,815 members, 7,820,877 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:23 AM

Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here - Education (39) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here (488938 Views)

Mastercard Foundation Scholarships At Michigan State University For Undergraduat / 2016/2017 Mastercard Foundation Scholarships At University Of California, Berkel / Mtn Foundation Scholarship Shortlist Is Out! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (262) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by chrisviral(m): 11:13pm On Sep 16, 2014
Abdulasod:
thanks bro...
when are we going to submit the application form?
Moreover,are we going to use computer or Biro to write on the forms?

You will be told when to submit the forms by them.
I'll advice you type into the files.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by chrisviral(m): 11:14pm On Sep 16, 2014
DSSHQ: I'm an engineering graduate.Please which of the universities offers a scholarship for graduate studies under this program?

UC,Berkeley.
I believe MSU too (will confirm though)
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by chrisviral(m): 11:14pm On Sep 16, 2014
WhyNa:

Done

Replied.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by DSSHQ: 12:09am On Sep 17, 2014
chrisviral:

UC,Berkeley.
I believe MSU too (will confirm though)
thanks
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by WhyNa: 11:20am On Sep 17, 2014
chrisviral:

Replied.

Didnt see anytin dear
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by chrisviral(m): 12:50pm On Sep 17, 2014
WhyNa:

Didnt see anytin dear

Check your spam box, replied since yesterday (mins after I saw urs)
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by WhyNa: 1:02pm On Sep 17, 2014
chrisviral:

Check your spam box, replied since yesterday (mins after I saw urs)

Tanx. seen it, done d neccesary

1 Like

Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by chrisviral(m): 1:05pm On Sep 17, 2014
WhyNa:

Tanx. seen it, done d neccesary

Okay!
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Walexwal: 6:23pm On Sep 17, 2014
@ chrisviral big up to you. Pls bro I need a private talk with you. I don't wanna put my yansh out..lol. U can giv me ur mail or send ur mail to mine. Walexwaldaguru@gmail.com. Tnks God bless you.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Briggsrowland(m): 7:11pm On Sep 17, 2014
chrisviral:

You will be told when to submit the forms by them.
I'll advice you type into the files.
Typing is Twice as nice, buh What happens to the spot for applicants Signature?
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by solomonjesus: 9:23pm On Sep 17, 2014
Briggsrowland:
write your name
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by GabbyKelly: 9:28pm On Sep 17, 2014
After typing can i still scan the signature and paste?
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by chrisviral(m): 9:31pm On Sep 17, 2014
Walexwal: @ chrisviral big up to you. Pls bro I need a private talk with you. I don't wanna put my yansh out..lol. U can giv me ur mail or send ur mail to mine. Walexwaldaguru@gmail.com. Tnks God bless you.

Sent.

You should check your spam box, often times, my messages end up there.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Alvinnado(m): 12:17am On Sep 18, 2014
Pls I really need advice,my school counsellor sent an incomplete Nomination email pls what should I do.please am really burning

1 Like

Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by chrisviral(m): 1:13am On Sep 18, 2014
Alvinnado: Pls I really need advice,my school counsellor sent an incomplete Nomination email pls what should I do.please am really burning

She should write them and inform them of the mistake and this time send a complete nomination package. Shikena.

1 Like

Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by chrisviral(m): 1:16am On Sep 18, 2014
GabbyKelly: After typing can i still scan the signature and paste?

Yes you can, if you want.

Briggsrowland:

Well you can use your name, but what about the spaces for your teacher and referee to sign, my advice...
After typing inside the form, download it and sign and then take to your teachers to sign to.

OR
Since the file is in MS DOC, convert it to PDF, print out the last page where the signature is required, after signing, upload and convert to PDF too, then you merge it with the other PDF as one.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Yvtt: 8:16am On Sep 18, 2014
Mng,
I am new here, and I like the subject of Mastercard Scholarship.
When is the application of 2015-2016 masters program.
Thx.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by chrisviral(m): 8:18am On Sep 18, 2014
Yvtt: Mng,
I am new here, and I like the subject of Mastercard Scholarship.
When is the application of 2015-2016 masters program.
Thx.

Try reading page 0 of this thread.
Then read the last 5 to 6 pages of the thread and then ask you question, and I will gladly direct you.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Yvtt: 8:34am On Sep 18, 2014
chrisviral:

Try reading page 0 of this thread.
Then read the last 5 to 6 pages of the thread and then ask you question, and I will gladly direct you.
Thanks

Thx Chriviral.
Going on the o page now
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by chrisviral(m): 10:13am On Sep 18, 2014
Yvtt:

Thx Chriviral.
Going on the o page now

Yeah, it will help you understand better and ask specific questions, so I will know how to answer.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by frankmoney(m): 10:48am On Sep 18, 2014
sup guys am back.... I just got admitted in UST so I av bin very busy DTS y I avnt been posting here.....when is McGill application ending ? university of Toronto nko ?
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by chrisviral(m): 10:54am On Sep 18, 2014
frankmoney: sup guys am back.... I just got admitted in UST so I av bin very busy DTS y I avnt been posting here.....when is McGill application ending ? university of Toronto nko ?

Mcgill application ends December 10th for online application and January 5th for submission of documents.

U OF T hasn't started application yet!
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by frankmoney(m): 10:56am On Sep 18, 2014
chrisviral:

Mcgill application ends December 10th for online application and January 5th for submission of documents.

U OF T hasn't started application yet!
tanx Chris... which other Canadian university is currently accepting applications ??
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by chrisviral(m): 10:57am On Sep 18, 2014
frankmoney: tanx Chris... which other Canadian university is currently accepting applications ??

University of British Columbia.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by frankmoney(m): 10:59am On Sep 18, 2014
chrisviral:

University of British Columbia.
pls can u help me with both links ?
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Briggsrowland(m): 11:18am On Sep 18, 2014
chrisviral:

Yes you can, if you want.

Well you can use your name, but what about the spaces for your teacher and referee to sign, my advice...
After typing inside the form, download it and sign and then take to your teachers to sign to.

OR
Since the file is in MS DOC, convert it to PDF, print out the last page where the signature is required, after signing, upload and convert to PDF too, then you merge it with the other PDF as one.
Had the second option in mind, thanks chris.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by chrisviral(m): 11:39am On Sep 18, 2014
Briggsrowland:
Had the second option in mind, thanks chris.

Anytime.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by chrisviral(m): 11:40am On Sep 18, 2014
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by chrisviral(m): 11:45am On Sep 18, 2014
Yvtt

For mastercard foundation scholarship to Masters programme, you have to identify the schools you want to apply to and them apply to the before their varous deadlines.

They are Michigan state university:
http://mcfscholars.isp.msu.edu/apply/grad.htm

University of california Berkeley:
http://mcfscholarsprogram.berkeley.edu/graduate-application-process

University of British Columbia:
http://mcfscholars.ubc.ca/apply/#graduate

Each school has its own seperate requirement and deadlines, do check the individuals websites and apply.

DHSSQ (that also applies to you)

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by chrisviral(m): 11:48am On Sep 18, 2014
Islamics, replied your PM.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Yvtt: 2:45pm On Sep 18, 2014
chrisviral: Yvtt

For mastercard foundation scholarship to Masters programme, you have to identify the schools you want to apply to and them apply to the before their varous deadlines.

They are Michigan state university:
http://mcfscholars.isp.msu.edu/apply/grad.htm

University of california Berkeley:
http://mcfscholarsprogram.berkeley.edu/graduate-application-process

University of British Columbia:
http://mcfscholars.ubc.ca/apply/#graduate

Each school has its own seperate requirement and deadlines, do check the individuals websites and apply.

DHSSQ (that also applies to you)
Thx Chris, I was going through the thread now I know at least something about MCF Scholarship.
It looks like those scholarship are for the majority Undegraduate.
But some Uni like MSU, Berkeley(correct me if I am wrong) have PG.
Through reading the thread saw that you can apply to more than 1 Uni, that's good!
Now, that I know that I would like to apply.
As for Undergraduate their require Toefl, is required for Masters too?
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by chrisviral(m): 2:53pm On Sep 18, 2014
Yvtt:
Thx Chris, I was going through the thread now I know at least something about MCF Scholarship.
It looks like those scholarship are for the majority Undegraduate.
But some Uni like MSU, Berkeley(correct me if I am wrong) have PG.
Through reading the thread saw that you can apply to more than 1 Uni, that's good!
Now, that I know that I would like to apply.
As for Undergraduate their require Toefl, is required for Masters too?

Yeah it's primarily for UG, that's why I posted the above links for you, for PG.
I know UBC (the third on my list above) does not require TOEFL, but I believe MSU and Berkeley still require TOEFL, although they might waive it for you since your PG and have obtained a UG degree in english.

That been said, I will always suggest you write them directly, to get detailed and correct information.

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (262) (Reply)

2016/2017 University of Ibadan Admission Thread Guide. / Jamb Result Checker 2012/2013 – UTME Result Checker / Niger Delta University 2018/19 NDU POST UTME "Past Questions"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.