Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,652 members, 7,816,678 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:01 PM

Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here - Education (53) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here (487942 Views)

Mastercard Foundation Scholarships At Michigan State University For Undergraduat / 2016/2017 Mastercard Foundation Scholarships At University Of California, Berkel / Mtn Foundation Scholarship Shortlist Is Out! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) ... (262) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Vickygirk(f): 6:25pm On Nov 02, 2014
clears throat...eeeh eeh!!
are u ready for the guess answer?

my cousin won the gulder ultimate search...tada.....
and i cant wait for xmas, plenty plenty jollification.
by the way....vampire princess? all i cant say is gosh moi!!,oh my gad!!, jess!, though its totally cool apart from the blood sucking part

1 Like

Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by chrisviral(m): 8:51pm On Nov 02, 2014
Vickygirk:
clears throat...eeeh eeh!!
are u ready for the guess answer?

my cousin won the gulder ultimate search...tada.....
and i cant wait for xmas, plenty plenty jollification.
by the way....vampire princess? all i cant say is gosh moi!!,oh my gad!!, jess!, though its totally cool apart from the blood sucking part

Congrats to your cousin, although I don't like him for stealing the crown from otto canon, lol but again congrats to him and remember me during december time ooo.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Vickygirk(f): 11:31pm On Nov 02, 2014
follow me come my place, rice and stew very plentycheesy
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by chrisviral(m): 11:45pm On Nov 02, 2014
Vickygirk:
follow me come my place, rice and stew very plentycheesy

No wahala, I will keep that in mind.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by isamite(m): 1:52pm On Nov 03, 2014
HI,EVERYONE am sorry I always branch when I have a problem shocked I will try to join the discussion now please I need sat1 preparatory test I stay in Kwara state please i need it before dec 5. who's up to help.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by isamite(m): 2:11pm On Nov 03, 2014
@chrisviral i opened my minreva account now and i dont know whats next?? please
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by chrisviral(m): 2:53pm On Nov 03, 2014
isamite:
@chrisviral i opened my minreva account now and i dont know whats next?? please

Click on Applicant Menu
Click on Application and Documentation Status
Click on Your First Major options
Scroll down to the end of the page..
Click on Upload For the transcript
Then Upload the transcript and then wait for some time for it to be processed and then you can upload other documents( this would take days sha in some cases).
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Graviton2(m): 3:00pm On Nov 04, 2014
could someone please provide an authentic link to how one should apply to UC Berkeley? I've been trying to find it for sometime now...The one I found keeps redirecting me to an irrelevant page.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by chrisviral(m): 6:17pm On Nov 04, 2014
Graviton2:
could someone please provide an authentic link to how one should apply to UC Berkeley? I've been trying to find it for sometime now...The one I found keeps redirecting me to an irrelevant page.

https://admissions.universityofcalifornia.edu/applicant/login.htm;jsessionid=-o4euh8NRdzWDFBtMO3eBEKb.appucapp05p-node2?

All applicants whether MCF or normal, use the same procedure.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Vicmonzan(m): 7:35am On Nov 05, 2014
pls wat shld i do about those financial documents because i cant present any one....................i gues u no why
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by GabbyKelly: 12:55pm On Nov 05, 2014
Chris pls help me, i uploaded my Transcript on my minerva page nd itz morethan 2weeks, could anything be the problem?
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by solomonjesus: 4:19pm On Nov 05, 2014
GabbyKelly:
Chris pls help me, i uploaded my Transcript on my minerva page nd itz morethan 2weeks, could anything be the problem?
may the are working on it , did you submit letter of recommendation too?
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by GabbyKelly: 8:58pm On Nov 05, 2014
@solomonjesus, it wz sent by my guidance counsellor.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by solomonjesus: 9:24pm On Nov 05, 2014
GabbyKelly:
@solomonjesus, it wz sent by my guidance counsellor.
be patience they will contact you tomorrow
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by WhyNa: 10:22pm On Nov 05, 2014
Soo....MSU just replied my mail and said my transcript must be sent to them by my school and scanned copies are not accepted. Problem is, I dont have 35k to spare. Now I'm down to one school which is Berkeley. Like my day wasnt bad enuf cry cry cry
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by benji93: 1:19am On Nov 06, 2014
Sunnycent:
longest time bro... DO NOT apply for admission to ASU for now...... apply for MCFS online. you'll be required to tell them when did or when do you intend to take the TOEFL
for ASU the toefl requirement depends on country of residency,for example i applied as a resident of Gha and i was told toefl,ielts are not required
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by solomonjesus: 1:20am On Nov 06, 2014
WhyNa:
Soo....MSU just replied my mail and said my transcript must be sent to them by my school and scanned copies are not accepted. Problem is, I dont have 35k to spare. Now I'm down to one school which is Berkeley. Like my day wasnt bad enuf cry cry cry
the 35k is for what
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by benji93: 1:24am On Nov 06, 2014
chrisviral:

Please can't recall your email, PM me again pls.
how can one waive the UBC application fee
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by benji93: 1:34am On Nov 06, 2014
benji93:
how can one waive the UBC application fee
bOK I HAVE FOUND THE ANSWER,THERE ARE A LIST OF COUNTRIES THAT ARE ELEGIBLE FOR FEE WAIVERS,SO AUTOMATICALLY YOU ARE NOT ASKED TO PAY ANY APPLICATION FEE
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by WhyNa: 6:48am On Nov 06, 2014
solomonjesus:

the 35k is for what

Transcript
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Walexwal: 10:04am On Nov 06, 2014
Nigerians name is not on ubc fee exemptn fee ooo....so we have to pay!
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by chrisviral(m): 3:24pm On Nov 06, 2014
UBC Graduate:
Application Fees: Application fees may apply. However, check with your Graduate Program Coordinator to see if you are exempt from paying the application fee.
If you did download the graduate application form, instructions on how to contact your program coordinator is detailed in there.

UBC UG:
If your applying for MCF, after your school has submitted the nomination package, you are to fill the online application, once completed, just save it... then write to them via the email, indicating that you have filled and completed the online application, note to add your name, ID and other details when writing the email... when you might have done so, they will submit the application for you on their own.

Hope that helps.

Cc: walexwal benji93
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by chrisviral(m): 3:27pm On Nov 06, 2014
WhyNa:

My suggestion: write to them and explain the financial circumstance and the difficulty for you to afford such huge amount to send it directly from the school.

The go ahead to suggest to them to accept your scanned copies, if you are able to get the MCF scholarship, then you will look for ways to get form and then send them the original copy for verification.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by chrisviral(m): 3:29pm On Nov 06, 2014
I thought I saw in ASU MCF application website that TOEFL is compulsory written in red, and they even asked for the scores or intended date to write them on their application form....

I even thought without filling that prompt, you can't proceed to the next page....

Abi no b so?
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by chrisviral(m): 3:31pm On Nov 06, 2014
GabbyKelly:

Write to them and complain, it shouldn't take more than two weeks, remember to include your Applicant ID when writing, so they can figure out your application.

MCF-scholars@mcgill.ca
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by chrisviral(m): 3:34pm On Nov 06, 2014
Vicmonzan:
pls wat shld i do about those financial documents because i cant present any one....................i gues u no why

Are you talking about UBC or UofT

I believe UofT state other optional documents you should present if your not able to present the bank documents.... why not provide those..

Well, explain to UBC, why you can't provide those documents in writing.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Walexwal: 8:10pm On Nov 06, 2014
chrisviral:
UBC Graduate:
Application Fees: Application fees may apply. However, check with your Graduate Program Coordinator to see if you are exempt from paying the application fee.
If you did download the graduate application form, instructions on how to contact your program coordinator is detailed in there.

UBC UG:
If your applying for MCF, after your school has submitted the nomination package, you are to fill the online application, once completed, just save it... then write to them via the email, indicating that you have filled and completed the online application, note to add your name, ID and other details when writing the email... when you might have done so, they will submit the application for you on their own.

Hope that helps.

Cc: walexwal benji93
. Me na PG oooo. I don mail her bt she said no way for exemptn ooo
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by benji93: 10:43pm On Nov 06, 2014
chrisviral:
I thought I saw in ASU MCF application website that TOEFL is compulsory written in red, and they even asked for the scores or intended date to write them on their application form....

I even thought without filling that prompt, you can't proceed to the next page....

Abi no b so?
I NO KNOW ABT NIGER OO,BUT IN THE PROCESS OF APPLYING IT WAS INDICATED THAT TOEFL WASN'T REQUIRED BY VIRTUE OF MY COUNTRY OF RESIDENCE(GHANA)
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by chrisviral(m): 12:12pm On Nov 07, 2014
Walexwal:
. Me na PG oooo. I don mail her bt she said no way for exemptn ooo

Sorry about the ish, manage pay them na grin grin
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by chrisviral(m): 12:13pm On Nov 07, 2014
benji93:
I NO KNOW ABT NIGER OO,BUT IN THE PROCESS OF APPLYING IT WAS INDICATED THAT TOEFL WASN'T REQUIRED BY VIRTUE OF MY COUNTRY OF RESIDENCE(GHANA)

Okay, thats good.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Vickygirk(f): 4:12pm On Nov 08, 2014
na how sat deyshocked?
abba father into your hands i commit my paper and i know u will not disappoint me because u never fail me
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by chrisviral(m): 5:32pm On Nov 08, 2014
Vickygirk:
na how sat deyshocked?
abba father into your hands i commit my paper and i know u will not disappoint me because u never fail me

Lol I so forget you had an exam today, so so sorry I didn't wish you well.
How did it go?

(1) (2) (3) ... (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) ... (262) (Reply)

2016/2017 University of Ibadan Admission Thread Guide. / Jamb Result Checker 2012/2013 – UTME Result Checker / Niger Delta University 2018/19 NDU POST UTME "Past Questions"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.