Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,624 members, 7,816,568 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:15 PM

Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here - Education (54) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here (487916 Views)

Mastercard Foundation Scholarships At Michigan State University For Undergraduat / 2016/2017 Mastercard Foundation Scholarships At University Of California, Berkel / Mtn Foundation Scholarship Shortlist Is Out! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) ... (262) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Walexwal: 5:45pm On Nov 08, 2014
Abeg chrisviral and others........ @ UBC I saw that I can't use free emails like yahoo n gmail S d emails of my reference and na gmail I get....pls anyway around this my peeps?
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Vickygirk(f): 6:06pm On Nov 08, 2014
chrisviral:
Lol I so forget you had an exam today, so so sorry I didn't wish you well. How did it go?

apology accepted, the exam was okay sha..., after all nah sat i write if u know what i mean.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by chrisviral(m): 6:10pm On Nov 08, 2014
Vickygirk:

apology accepted, the exam was okay sha..., after all nah sat i write if u know what i mean.

Hehehe yeah I do grin
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by chrisviral(m): 6:12pm On Nov 08, 2014
Walexwal:
Abeg chrisviral and others........ @ UBC I saw that I can't use free emails like yahoo n gmail S d emails of my reference and na gmail I get....pls anyway around this my peeps?

Hmmm that's kinda new to me, if it's possible why not write to them and complain, it's the best thing to do here...
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by benji93: 2:51pm On Nov 10, 2014
i have completed my ASU MCFSP application and i was told the semifinals list will be out in february,who else is finding problems with his application?
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by solomonjesus: 7:14pm On Nov 10, 2014
benji93:
i have completed my ASU MCFSP application and i was told the semifinals list will be out in february,who else is finding problems with his application?
how was your proceess
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Briggsrowland(m): 10:45pm On Nov 10, 2014
Greetings Everyone, I've been on a lowkey, excess activity plus ma mobile went blind, Hallelujah! ma Laptop Sucks ma data like crazy, what more can i say, am presently technically handicapped , more like handiBald grin grin grin. Kudos to ma people, Chris, Graviton, Vickygirk, Sunnycent, Solomon J, Gabbykelly, Whyna et al, una too much.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by chrisviral(m): 10:56pm On Nov 10, 2014
Briggsrowland:
Greetings Everyone, I've been on a lowkey, excess activity plus ma mobile went blind, Hallelujah! ma Laptop Sucks ma data like crazy, what more can i say, am presently technically handicapped , more like handiBald grin grin grin. Kudos to ma people, Chris, Graviton, Vickygirk, Sunnycent, Solomon J, Gabbykelly, Whyna et al, una too much.

You self 3much.

Do not forget to vote for Ur man...
Chrisviral for Mr Nairaland.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by MacMkboy(m): 6:39am On Nov 11, 2014
@Chris, pls pm me ur fb id n phone no. Ild like to make some inquiries.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by chrisviral(m): 8:53am On Nov 11, 2014
MacMkboy:
@Chris, pls pm me ur fb id n phone no. Ild like to make some inquiries.

Done!
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by benji93: 10:41am On Nov 11, 2014
solomonjesus:

how was your proceess
smooth,u don't have to apply to ASU first but MCF ASU,you can only apply to ASU when u qualify to the semifinals,also i don't know about niger,but for Ghana TOEFL and SAT are not compulsory
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by WhyNa: 7:42pm On Nov 11, 2014
Please guys, Chrisviral, is anybody also experiencing what I'm going through? Where are those applying to MSU? Did you send your transcript directly to them? Cos I mailed them twice, explaining my situation and promising to send the original copy if I am selected but they still refused to accept a scanned copy. Any other last minute advise?
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by chrisviral(m): 8:44pm On Nov 11, 2014
WhyNa:
Please guys, Chrisviral, is anybody also experiencing what I'm going through? Where are those applying to MSU? Did you send your transcript directly to them? Cos I mailed them twice, explaining my situation and promising to send the original copy if I am selected but they still refused to accept a scanned copy. Any other last minute advise?

I'm kinda confused, maybe it's because your going for PG, and mine was last year sha, it was scanned and Emailed to them.

Others that applied this year.. how did you guys go about it?
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Sunnycent(m): 9:01pm On Nov 11, 2014
chrisviral:

I'm kinda confused, maybe it's because your going for PG, and mine was last year sha, it was scanned and Emailed to them.

Others that applied this year.. how did you guys go about it?
I dunno but your last year's accepted ish was provided by Erika and she's no more there! Maybe her successor isn't willing to accept scanned copies.
I told you chris, patty sucks!
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by chrisviral(m): 9:25pm On Nov 11, 2014
Sunnycent:
I dunno but your last year's accepted ish was provided by Erika and she's no more there! Maybe her successor isn't willing to accept scanned copies.
I told you chris, patty sucks!

grin grin
I don't know this patty dear, maybe the rules changed, you know the whites, they adhere to rules strictly...

Nawa, wetin Man pikin go do now?
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by egoday99: 2:52pm On Nov 12, 2014
hey, guys can you apply to more than one schol offering the mastercard scholarship during the same year.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by chrisviral(m): 3:00pm On Nov 12, 2014
egoday99:
hey, guys can you apply to more than one schol offering the mastercard scholarship during the same year.

Yes you can
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by chrisviral(m): 3:02pm On Nov 12, 2014
[size=18pt]Guys Vote your Boy Chrisviral for Mr Nairaland[/size]

Voting starts 8PM friday, please keep voting and remember to invite your friends.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by WhyNa: 5:29pm On Nov 12, 2014
chrisviral:
[size=18pt]Guys Vote your Boy Chrisviral for Mr Nairaland[/size]

Voting starts 8PM friday, please keep voting and remember to invite your friends.

HOw do we vote? I haven't collected my voter's card grin grin
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by chrisviral(m): 6:16pm On Nov 12, 2014
WhyNa:

HOw do we vote? I haven't collected my voter's card grin grin

grin grin grin them no need voters card, voting starts friday 10PM, I will drop details soon.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Sunnycent(m): 6:48am On Nov 13, 2014
chrisviral:

grin grin grin them no need voters card, voting starts friday 10PM, I will drop details soon.

Thanks
which one you dae talk na! 8AM, 5PM, 10PM, 8PM, on friday. Is it overnight make we know? Abeg be specific! Give us correct time make we strategize!
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by chrisviral(m): 7:44am On Nov 13, 2014
Sunnycent:
which one you dae talk na! 8AM, 5PM, 10PM, 8PM, on friday. Is it overnight make we know? Abeg be specific! Give us correct time make we strategize!

Friday first round 8AM to 5PM
Saturday second round 8AM to 5PM
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Walexwal: 8:02am On Nov 13, 2014
Pls chrisviral...kindly enlighten me on how much it will cost me to send my document ova to UBC and will I use our post office mail or through dhl, fedex n co?
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by chrisviral(m): 8:08am On Nov 13, 2014
Walexwal:
Pls chrisviral...kindly enlighten me on how much it will cost me to send my document ova to UBC and will I use our post office mail or through dhl, fedex n co?

Check BBM grin

Remember to vote me tomorrow 8AM for Mr Nairaland.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by chrisviral(m): 8:11am On Nov 13, 2014
https://www.nairaland.com/1994746/way-forward

Hello, Good Morning all.
Your attention are need Here, just click
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Sunnycent(m): 8:17am On Nov 13, 2014
Walexwal:
Hello,
From a friend's experience, post office is inefficient, though it might be cheaper. With DHL, it costs NGN15,000 to send documents to Michigan state university in the U.S. It takes 3 days to get there at most! Vancouver is more far compared to Michigan. It might be the same price or even more. Don't know anything about FedEx though...
Why not tell your school to help you send the docs via your school's email address? UBC would definitely accept that.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Sunnycent(m): 8:19am On Nov 13, 2014
chrisviral:

Friday first round 8AM to 5PM
Saturday second round 8AM to 5PM
ehn no qualms na! We dae ya back!
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by chrisviral(m): 8:21am On Nov 13, 2014
Sunnycent:
ehn no qualms na! We dae ya back!

Is it that you have not seen a Mention?
I have mentioned you in a new thread, whatsup... come there naaa... this kind CM I tireeeee
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Sunnycent(m): 8:26am On Nov 13, 2014
chrisviral:

Is it that you have not seen a Mention?
I have mentioned you in a new thread, whatsup... come there naaa... this kind CM I tireeeee
lmao

1 Like

Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by chrisviral(m): 8:29am On Nov 13, 2014
Sunnycent:
lmao

Hurry, Invite 50 friends, who inturn invites just 1 and we have won already, lol
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Walexwal: 9:04am On Nov 13, 2014
Sunnycent:
Hello,
From a friend's experience, post office is inefficient, though it might be cheaper. With DHL, it costs NGN15,000 to send documents to Michigan state university in the U.S. It takes 3 days to get there at most! Vancouver is more far compared to Michigan. It might be the same price or even more. Don't know anything about FedEx though...
Why not tell your school to help you send the docs via your school's email address? UBC would definitely accept that.
thanks bro..its my documents I want to send not that of the school sir!
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by WhyNa: 9:08am On Nov 13, 2014
3. What do you find particularly appealing about The MasterCard Foundation Scholars Program?

....And this is the question keeping me from submitting my MSU application! How I wan begin answer 300 words? You guys are giving me scholarship. Period grin

Nyways, I read someone's comment about sending documents to MSU, thought everything was supposed to be uploaded online?

(1) (2) (3) ... (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) ... (262) (Reply)

2016/2017 University of Ibadan Admission Thread Guide. / Jamb Result Checker 2012/2013 – UTME Result Checker / Niger Delta University 2018/19 NDU POST UTME "Past Questions"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.