Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,269 members, 7,818,925 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:16 AM

Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here - Education (58) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here (488565 Views)

Mastercard Foundation Scholarships At Michigan State University For Undergraduat / 2016/2017 Mastercard Foundation Scholarships At University Of California, Berkel / Mtn Foundation Scholarship Shortlist Is Out! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) ... (262) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by chrisviral(m): 11:35pm On Nov 19, 2014
Vickygirk:
Also the made a mistake in preparing my transcript should I send it like that

No, they should re-prepare it, unless it's not so big of a mistake!
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Graviton2(m): 1:33am On Nov 20, 2014
chrisviral:

According to Sunday and the Email I also received from MSU, I leant, transcript are to sent directly from your school themselves, sealed and untouched by you.

Upload
Just upload Mastercard Application Form
And Recommendation form (Yes, they said if your teacher won't be free to send directly to them you could)

All other bla blah documents there are not required from you, that's for normal students.

Thanks, bro.

*walks off to start saving money for the cost of sending his transcripts through Nipost to MSU before December 10th**

cry cry
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by WhyNa: 7:04am On Nov 20, 2014
Graviton2:

Mine did not show anything like that...I am sure it is an isolated incident...maybe because you are for masters, they expect you to handle the app fee grin

All the same, contact the school...they respond very quickly.

Its bin 3 days and Nancy no gree respond quickly
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by WhyNa: 7:20am On Nov 20, 2014
Graviton2:

Thanks, bro.

*walks off to start saving money for the cost of sending his transcripts through Nipost to MSU before December 10th**

cry cry

According to the mail I received, you can upload your transcript. But then i dnt know if its just for masters
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by chrisviral(m): 7:27am On Nov 20, 2014
WhyNa:

According to the mail I received, you can upload your transcript. But then i dnt know if its just for masters

Hello there,

Thank you for your email. This is to acknowledge the receipt of your MasterCard Foundation Scholars Program application form. You may upload the following documents through your online admission student portal:
·         MasterCard Foundation Scholars Program Application
·         MasterCard Foundation Scholars Program Letter of Recommendation
The following documents may NOT be emailed or uploaded to your student portal:
·         Official secondary or post-secondary transcripts
·         English language test scores

Official transcripts must come to MSU in a sealed envelope directly from your secondary or post-secondary school(s).
English language test scores (TOEFL, IELTS or SAT) must come to MSU directly from the testing agency.
MSU does not require any financial information (Affidavit of Support, Financial Proof, etc.) in order to make a decision on your MSU application for admission. Therefore, you may disregard this request unless directed otherwise. You will be required to submit financial information in your MasterCard Foundation Scholars Program application.

To check the status of your application and documents, please visit your Bea Spartan online student portal.

Best Wishes,
The MasterCard Foundation Scholars Program Team at MSU
Sent: Monday, October 06, 2014 10:28 AM
To: The MasterCard Foundation Scholars Program
Cc: MCFS Docs
Subject: Updates!

Sent from my BlackBerry 10 smartphone.

From MSU, so I guess it's for UG alone.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by WhyNa: 7:48am On Nov 20, 2014
Honestly, me don tire. First i was down to two schools, now one is giving me issues
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by chrisviral(m): 8:05am On Nov 20, 2014
WhyNa:
Honestly, me don tire. First i was down to two schools, now one is giving me issues

Just take am easy grin
Here is a consolation: The road to success is bumpy, since yours is bumpy, well success is right ahead grin

1 Like

Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Vickygirk(f): 8:38am On Nov 20, 2014
What a consolation!!the mistake in my transcript is in filling in the scores. also the omitted a subject in the ssce.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Vickygirk(f): 8:47am On Nov 20, 2014
How long does it take for McGill to reply u.About to start msu wahala am almost done with the essay, can I make it. I like oft and Asu own very straight forward.
Aha graviton I see u der. Chris u be fine boy
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by chrisviral(m): 9:48am On Nov 20, 2014
Vickygirk:
How long does it take for McGill to reply u.About to start msu wahala am almost done with the essay, can I make it. I like oft and Asu own very straight forward.

Na today you know, I been fine boy even before the war.
McGill will reply you soonest, and Yes you can even apply to all others if you are fast, there is nothing in it.
GoodLuck.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Walexwal: 5:30pm On Nov 20, 2014
Graviton2:

Thanks, bro.

cry cry
pls do you know how much nipost will charge me if I want to send my documents to canada..thanks in advance
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by GabbyKelly: 9:38pm On Nov 20, 2014
Some1 pls help me, i mistakenly omited d colum for *hw much my guardian payz monthly for my school fees* while filling d nomination package nd it haz already sent by my nominator, please what do i do
Pls help ASAP
CC: Chrisviral, sunnycent, graviton, virkgirk etc..
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by chrisviral(m): 10:00pm On Nov 20, 2014
GabbyKelly:
Some1 pls help me, i mistakenly omited d colum for *hw much my guardian payz monthly for my school fees* while filling d nomination package nd it haz already sent by my nominator, please what do i do
Pls help ASAP

Are you talking about UBC or McGill, which ever the case, correct the mistake and resend, indicating to them why your re-sending the documents as a the email body (that's what your Nominator should do)
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Sunnycent(m): 10:04pm On Nov 20, 2014
Walexwal:
pls do you know how much nipost will charge me if I want to send my documents to canada..thanks in advance
NIPOST? Hm. Dunno about its efficiency but DHL should be around 15k. Yes. For NIPOST, e fit be 5k or even less... I doubt its efficiency though

1 Like

Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by GabbyKelly: 10:07pm On Nov 20, 2014
Well itz for UBC. Thnx Chris.
Jst hope it doesnt delay my application processing
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Graviton2(m): 10:14pm On Nov 20, 2014
Walexwal:

6/7,000 naira
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Graviton2(m): 10:16pm On Nov 20, 2014
WhyNa:

Its bin 3 days and Nancy no gree respond quickly

Ah! Try emailing them again...they used to be prompt with their replies.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Graviton2(m): 10:18pm On Nov 20, 2014
WhyNa:

I think that is only for Masters..Undergrads are required to mail physical copies to the admin office. Very difficult task.

1 Like

Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Graviton2(m): 10:20pm On Nov 20, 2014
chrisviral:

Just take am easy grin
Here is a consolation: The road to success is bumpy, since yours is bumpy, well success is right ahead grin

#TrueTalk

1 Like

Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Graviton2(m): 10:22pm On Nov 20, 2014
Vickygirk:

I remain loyal like loya milk....lol
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Graviton2(m): 10:23pm On Nov 20, 2014
GabbyKelly:
Pls help ASAP

Fill the form again and resend it...Also make sure to email them and notify them of the error.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Graviton2(m): 10:27pm On Nov 20, 2014
Sunnycent:
NIPOST? Hm. Dunno about its efficiency but DHL should be around 15k. Yes. For NIPOST, e fit be 5k or even less... I doubt its efficiency though

Use Nipost registered mail. It is safe, I used it last year..only 7k

1 Like

Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by chrisviral(m): 10:37pm On Nov 20, 2014
GabbyKelly:
Well itz for UBC. Thnx Chris.
Jst hope it doesnt delay my application processing

Nah it won't.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by chrisviral(m): 10:38pm On Nov 20, 2014
Graviton2:

Use Nipost registered mail. It is safe, I used it last year..only 7k

How Fast was it? In terms of delivery?
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by GabbyKelly: 10:39pm On Nov 20, 2014
Graviton2:

Fill the form again and resend it...Also make sure to email them and notify them of the error.

#noted# Thnx Graviton

1 Like

Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Graviton2(m): 11:47pm On Nov 20, 2014
chrisviral:

How Fast was it? In terms of delivery?

9 work days! it arrived straight!!
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Djtm(m): 5:17am On Nov 21, 2014
This is a quite large thread. The details on the first page says 2013. can anybody give me a page number that talks about 2014 applications? or just brief me in a new post. Thanks in advance. cc graviton2 chrisviral
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by chrisviral(m): 6:17am On Nov 21, 2014
Graviton2:

9 work days! it arrived straight!!

That's was fast for that amount!

1 Like

Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by chrisviral(m): 6:19am On Nov 21, 2014
Djtm:
This is a quite large thread. The details on the first page says 2013. can anybody give me a page number that talks about 2014 applications? or just brief me in a new post. Thanks in advance. cc graviton2 chrisviral

2013, 2014, it's the same details, nothing has changed at all, same link, same instructions and all. I think from page 10 or 8 is for 2014, or you just ask us your questions and we will answer.
Thanks.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by chrisviral(m): 6:21am On Nov 21, 2014
Anyone has an idea about Fax Machines in Nigeria? And how it operates, I need to Fax some documents...
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by WhyNa: 5:01pm On Nov 21, 2014
Okay guys i'm officially scared. First, MSU mails me telling me they can't find my application on their system. Then Berkeley mails me and tell me the same thing. And I submitted everything. NAwa o angry angry angry shocked shocked shocked
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by chrisviral(m): 5:31pm On Nov 21, 2014
WhyNa:
Okay guys i'm officially scared. First, MSU mails me telling me they can't find my application on their system. Then Berkeley mails me and tell me the same thing. And I submitted everything. NAwa o angry angry angry shocked shocked shocked

Give them your details naa, Applicant ID for MSU and Application submition confirmation for Berkeley!
Should do

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) ... (262) (Reply)

2016/2017 University of Ibadan Admission Thread Guide. / Jamb Result Checker 2012/2013 – UTME Result Checker / Niger Delta University 2018/19 NDU POST UTME "Past Questions"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.