Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,855 members, 7,810,284 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:28 AM

Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here - Education (60) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here (486891 Views)

Mastercard Foundation Scholarships At Michigan State University For Undergraduat / 2016/2017 Mastercard Foundation Scholarships At University Of California, Berkel / Mtn Foundation Scholarship Shortlist Is Out! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) ... (262) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by chrisviral(m): 8:03pm On Nov 25, 2014
quivah:

tnx bro

Anytime!
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Vickygirk(f): 8:16pm On Nov 25, 2014
chrisviral:

It's okay, very easier, Infact far easier than SAT

is orals included

also when is the closing date for msu
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Vickygirk(f): 8:19pm On Nov 25, 2014
quivah:

my dear I'm still contemplating o.. the procedures self na wah

join the boat, if u need a hand, u can kukuma borrow chris, graviton, sunnycent, whyna, gabby their own join:p
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by chrisviral(m): 8:24pm On Nov 25, 2014
Vickygirk:

is orals included

also when is the closing date for msu

No oral, just listening, writing and comprehension.

I'm not sure about MSU but i'm guessing January 5th or so (I could be wrong).
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Djtm(m): 9:31pm On Nov 25, 2014
I can't find any details on Stanford's website; how to apply, deadlines etc. can anyone here help?
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by chrisviral(m): 11:51pm On Nov 25, 2014
Djtm:
I can't find any details on Stanford's website; how to apply, deadlines etc. can anyone here help?

It's passed!
November 1st was the deadline, subscribe for next year!
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Graviton2(m): 7:06am On Nov 26, 2014
chrisviral:

It's passed!
November 1st was the deadline, subscribe for next year!

I can kill "you know who" which reward will you give me? cheesy grin
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by chrisviral(m): 9:02am On Nov 26, 2014
Graviton2:

I can kill "you know who" which reward will you give me? cheesy grin

Let's discuss in camera grin
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Graviton2(m): 9:33am On Nov 26, 2014
chrisviral:

Let's discuss in camera grin

I will only do two incantations and you will hear the news. grin grin grin

#Agwoturumbe AKA Ikuku

ሐጰ
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by chrisviral(m): 9:38am On Nov 26, 2014
Graviton2:

I will only do two incantations and you will hear the news. grin grin grin

#Agwoturumbe AKA Ikuku

ሐጰ

cheesy grin
Ah, U no fit do the incantation where MCF dey? Any admission officer that wants to spoil my show, bula ya 6ft!
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by WhyNa: 9:57am On Nov 26, 2014
Vickygirk:

that berkeley university how many essay do i have to write and when is it closing

I don't think i wrote any essay o. I just wrote motivational letter and academic statement. Na MSU kill me with essay
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Graviton2(m): 12:21pm On Nov 26, 2014
chrisviral:

cheesy grin
Ah, U no fit do the incantation where MCF dey? Any admission officer that wants to spoil my show, bula ya 6ft!

For me to complete the MCF incantation, you need to bring me:

1. The tooth of a baby mosquito
2. A drop of urine from a newly born housefly
3. The heart of a butterfly
4. The leg of an earthworm
5. The horn of a dog

As you can see, my requirements are not much...you can get yourself OR send me #70,000 to help you buy them.

Don't question my powers. A trial will convince you. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by ericgold(m): 12:54pm On Nov 26, 2014
House please,I started d application for arizona,and wanted to ask hw many essays is required or one to write??
What's the fifty-fifty chance I will be selected

Tnx..
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by chrisviral(m): 2:40pm On Nov 26, 2014
Graviton2:

For me to complete the MCF incantation, you need to bring me:

1. The tooth of a baby mosquito
2. A drop of urine from a newly born housefly
3. The heart of a butterfly
4. The leg of an earthworm
5. The horn of a dog

As you can see, my requirements are not much...you can get yourself OR send me #70,000 to help you buy them.

Don't question my powers. A trial will convince you. grin grin

#70,000 just to kill person?
Is too much naa baba, I was hoping it's 1K naa
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Vickygirk(f): 6:36pm On Nov 26, 2014
mcgill sent me e-mail that i can now login to minerva and i dont even know the portal
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Nobody: 6:43pm On Nov 26, 2014
Vickygirk:
mcgill sent me e-mail that i can now login to minerva and i dont even know the portal
jx go to www.McGill.ca/minerva and login using ur login id and enter ur default password which for starters is d combination of their date of birth
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Einsthawkton(m): 7:46pm On Nov 26, 2014
chrisviral:
Einsthawkton... I have been messaging you via whatsapp....

Got a call from my sis that my TOEFL result has arrived... has yours?
I've not received mine. Why is that?... When did you receive yours?(time)
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by chrisviral(m): 9:06pm On Nov 26, 2014
Einsthawkton:
I've not received mine. Why is that?... When did you receive yours?(time)

Don't mind me, it was actually my SAT Score report! grin
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by WhyNa: 10:56am On Nov 27, 2014
chrisviral:

Don't mind me, it was actually my SAT Score report! grin

Share with us bro. Btw, for those applying to Berkeley as in Masters, they don't waive application fee for us. Baba God I'm down to one school, MSU, take control!
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by chrisviral(m): 11:11am On Nov 27, 2014
WhyNa:

Share with us bro. Btw, for those applying to Berkeley as in Masters, they don't waive application fee for us. Baba God I'm down to one school, MSU, take control!

This Msc look like say E hard O!
Money money, lol, but sha Oluwa dey on ya matter!
SAT score: 1800!

2 Likes

Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Vickygirk(f): 11:29am On Nov 27, 2014
this mcgill i dont seem to understand it, after ur referee has sent those forms and them sending u the email, what is the next step and how do u upload the essays i dont really have much time
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by WhyNa: 12:32pm On Nov 27, 2014
chrisviral:

This Msc look like say E hard O!
Money money, lol, but sha Oluwa dey on ya matter!
SAT score: 1800!

Hmm, I dont know about SAT but the 1800 sounds good plus the exclamation mark beside it. Guess you smashed it so Congrats!!!
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by chrisviral(m): 1:49pm On Nov 27, 2014
WhyNa:

Hmm, I dont know about SAT but the 1800 sounds good plus the exclamation mark beside it. Guess you smashed it so Congrats!!!

Lol, thanks! I no too smash am, but I tried sha cheesy

1 Like

Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Graviton2(m): 9:22pm On Nov 27, 2014
chrisviral:

#70,000 just to kill person?
Is too much naa baba, I was hoping it's 1K naa

#1k for what kwanu?!

Na tomato and pepper I wan go buy? grin

send me the 70grand. A trial will convince you.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by chrisviral(m): 9:28pm On Nov 27, 2014
Graviton2:

#1k for what kwanu?!

Na tomato and pepper I wan go buy? grin

send me the 70grand. A trial will convince you.

grin cheesy
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Vickygirk(f): 7:37am On Nov 28, 2014
@gravition, 70 grand too much nah@chris,1k no be money nah

by the way i no sabi wetin una dey talk
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by bigboy1010: 4:17pm On Nov 28, 2014
Vickygirk:
this mcgill i dont seem to understand it, after ur referee has sent those forms and them sending u the email, what is the next step and how do u upload the essays i dont really have much time

pls hw long did it tk b4 u were sent d link@ McGill
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by quivah(f): 6:05pm On Nov 28, 2014
chrisviral:

Anytime!

I'm yet to see you around.. sent the request since 2days past
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Vickygirk(f): 8:30pm On Nov 28, 2014
bigboy1010:

a day after my teacher sent those forms. are u applying
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Vickygirk(f): 8:32pm On Nov 28, 2014
bigboy1010:

a day after my teacher sent those forms
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by bigboy1010: 9:07pm On Nov 28, 2014
[quote author=Vickygirk post=28427555]

a day after my teacher sent those forms[/quote

dis d third day bt i avnt seen anytin yet..... hopin my principal didnt make any mistake
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Vickygirk(f): 9:33pm On Nov 28, 2014
[quote author=bigboy1010 post=28428435][/quote]

call and ask him or her to check her email, if any problem, they always notify, if no problem, hold on they will send. ehen ask ur principal f she use the mcf correct email addresss because i had that problem

(1) (2) (3) ... (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) ... (262) (Reply)

2016/2017 University of Ibadan Admission Thread Guide. / Jamb Result Checker 2012/2013 – UTME Result Checker / Niger Delta University 2018/19 NDU POST UTME "Past Questions"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.