Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,707 members, 7,816,907 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:54 PM

Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here - Education (70) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here (488016 Views)

Mastercard Foundation Scholarships At Michigan State University For Undergraduat / 2016/2017 Mastercard Foundation Scholarships At University Of California, Berkel / Mtn Foundation Scholarship Shortlist Is Out! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) ... (262) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by GabbyKelly: 11:52am On Dec 27, 2014
were is evribody nw
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by GabbyKelly: 11:55am On Dec 27, 2014
*for those who successfully submitted their application to U of T, Hv anybody received a reply?
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by dammyg319(f): 11:42pm On Dec 28, 2014
hello

I have been asked to upload the documents on Minerva

I have uploaded the high school transcript and application form and it has been received

the recommendation and financial form have been added to the check list but there is nowhere to click upload ( like no upload in front of it)

what should I do pls?

and there is nothing like waec there or I am not gonna upload WAEC?

what should I do pls

cc. chrisviral
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Abdulasod: 6:45am On Dec 29, 2014
dammyg319:
hello

I have been asked to upload the documents on Minerva

I have uploaded the high school transcript and application form and it has been received

the recommendation and financial form have been added to the check list but there is nowhere to click upload ( like no upload in front of it)

what should I do pls?

and there is nothing like waec there or I am not gonna upload WAEC?

what should I do pls
As my oga told me then...
U won't be requested to upload the waec result separately...
All u have to do is to combine both your waec and transcript on a file and upload...
You can combine both results online using "pdfmerger.com"
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Abdulasod: 6:46am On Dec 29, 2014
Moreover,when were u requested to upload the transcript?
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by dammyg319(f): 8:00am On Dec 29, 2014
Abdulasod:
Moreover,when were u requested to upload the transcript?
its been long... since DEC 10.

so I have to make the transcript and waec be in a file

what about the recommendation and financial form... it is under the checklist... but there is no upload

good morning

cc. chrisviral
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Abdulasod: 9:09am On Dec 29, 2014
dammyg319:
its been long... since DEC 10.

so I have to make the transcript and waec be in a file

what about the recommendation and financial form... it is under the checklist... but there is no upload

good morning

cc. chrisviral
As regards the uploading of financial validation and recommendation forms,u've already sent them and it will be uploaded by d school..
U have to wait a little 4 d school to resume cos it seems they are on holiday...
The next document that will appear is the application form...
Just chill till next week(hopefully).
Moreover,I'm also in ur shoe...
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by dammyg319(f): 5:37pm On Dec 29, 2014
Abdulasod:

As regards the uploading of financial validation and recommendation forms,u've already sent them and it will be uploaded by d school..
U have to wait a little 4 d school to resume cos it seems they are on holiday...
The next document that will appear is the application form...
Just chill till next week(hopefully).
Moreover,I'm also in ur shoe...
okay

so since our referee and counsellor have submitted the recommendation and financial forms respectively.... we don't need to upload it again?
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Abdulasod: 6:11pm On Dec 29, 2014
dammyg319:

okay

so since our referee and counsellor have submitted the recommendation and financial forms respectively.... we don't need to upload it again?
yap..
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by dammyg319(f): 10:13pm On Dec 29, 2014
Abdulasod:

yap..

so
its got "not received/processed".... it's fine, right?
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Abdulasod: 10:48pm On Dec 29, 2014
dammyg319:

so
its got "not received/processed".... it's fine, right?
I can't understand you...
Can u explain what u meant by "not processed/processed"...
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by dammyg319(f): 11:28pm On Dec 29, 2014
Abdulasod:

I can't understand you...
Can u explain what u meant by "not processed/processed"...
I mean the recommendation and financial form...... in front of it... its got "not received/processed"....... is it fine that way since we can't upload?
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Abdulasod: 12:55am On Dec 30, 2014
dammyg319:
I mean the recommendation and financial form...... in front of it... its got "not received/processed"....... is it fine that way since we can't upload?
i think there is a p with it....
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by MacMkboy(m): 3:19am On Dec 30, 2014
@Abdulasod, what does urs say?
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by chrisviral(m): 5:10am On Dec 30, 2014
dammyg319:

Abdulasod:
i think there is a p with it....

There is no problem with it, I suppose your school teacher sent your Nomination Email not too long ago, "not received/Processed" is the right way it should be for everybody untill they upload the documents, then it will change.
Don't worry dammy, just wait till January 05, that's when McGill is resuming.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by dammyg319(f): 7:36am On Dec 30, 2014
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by dammyg319(f): 7:37am On Dec 30, 2014
chrisviral:

There is no problem with it, I suppose your school teacher sent your Nomination Email not too long ago, "not received/Processed" is the right way it should be for everybody untill they upload the documents, then it will change.
Don't worry dammy, just wait till January 05, that's when McGill is resuming.

okay, thank a lot

what about WAEC?

I should upload it with the transcript as a file?

Good morning
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by chrisviral(m): 8:21am On Dec 30, 2014
dammyg319:

okay, thank a lot

what about WAEC?

I should upload it with the transcript as a file?

Good morning

Yes!
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by dammyg319(f): 8:30am On Dec 30, 2014
chrisviral:

Yes!
thanks.... can you explain pls... how do I make it a file?

I have successfully merged it...

I have uploaded a new version.

thanks a lot
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by abbeymaniak(m): 8:59am On Dec 30, 2014
Pls am finishing my HND program by next year wen can I apply and can I apply for masters different from d course I had my degree?.. tanks in anticipation
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by chrisviral(m): 10:22am On Dec 30, 2014
dammyg319:
thanks.... can you explain pls... how do I make it a file?

I have successfully merged it...

I have uploaded a new version.

thanks a lot

You can use Pdfmerge.com
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by bigboy1010: 10:19pm On Dec 30, 2014
Congrats Christviral, so hapi for ya
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by bigboy1010: 10:28pm On Dec 30, 2014
pls my secondary sch transcript already has my waec scores on it,do i need to include my original waec result?

D dedline for sumitin d suportin documents s jan 05 nd i avnt got d upload link for 'summary of activities' pls what if i dont get it b4 d dedline?
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by chrisviral(m): 5:28am On Dec 31, 2014
bigboy1010:
Congrats Christviral, so hapi for ya

Thanks.

bigboy1010:
pls my secondary sch transcript already has my waec scores on it,do i need to include my original waec result?

Yes you need to include it.

D dedline for sumitin d suportin documents s jan 05 nd i avnt got d upload link for 'summary of activities' pls what if i dont get it b4 d dedline?
Deadline has been extended to Jan 15, in my own time, Deadline was Jan 15 but I uploaded my summary of activities Feb 03, that's when I got the link for it, so as far as it's their own fault, you are safe.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Vickygirk(f): 3:09am On Jan 01, 2015
as we sojourn into the brand new 2015, i pray that all our heart desires will be met and we will all reap the fruit of our labor.

happy new year
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Nobody: 4:11am On Jan 01, 2015
happy new year guys, I'm new here and just read this tread from the beginning. pls how do i send my transcript through DHL or FEDEx, i am new to it and I've neva posted before. and also does any one know the nearest location at (abule egba) the cost, and how long it takes.

pls help!

thanks a lot

@chris congratulations...
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by chrisviral(m): 6:26am On Jan 01, 2015
°█┼█-███-███-███┼█┼█
°█┼█-█┼█-█┼█-█┼█┼█┼█
°███-███-███-███┼███
°█┼█-█┼█-█┼┼-█┼┼┼┼█┼
°█┼█-█┼█-█┼┼-█┼┼┼┼█┼
°•.¸..............2015.......... .¸¸.•°
°•.██┼┼█┼███┼█┼┼┼█.•°
°•.███┼█┼█┼┼┼█┼┼┼█.•°
°•.█████┼███┼█┼█┼█.•°
°•.█┼███┼█┼┼┼█┼█┼█.•°
°•.█┼┼██┼███┼██┼██.•°
°•.¸\"̮¸.•°♥°•.¸.•°♥°•.¸.•°♥°•.¸\"̮¸.•°
°•.█┼█┼███┼███┼███.•°
°•.█┼█┼█┼┼┼█┼█┼█┼█.•°
°•.███┼███┼███┼██¸¸.•°
°•.┼█┼┼█┼┼┼█┼█┼█┼█¸.•°
°•.┼█┼┼███┼█┼█┼█┼██•°
°•.¸\"̮¸.•°♥°•.¸.•°♥°•.¸.•°♥°•.¸\"̮¸.•°
°•.¸███┼███┼██┼███¸.•°
°•.¸┼┼█┼█┼█┼┼█┼█┼┼¸.•°
°•.¸███┼█┼█┼┼█┼███¸.•°
°•.¸█┼┼┼█┼█┼┼█┼┼┼█¸.•°
°•.¸███┼███┼███┼██¸.•°
°•.¸\"̮¸.•°♥°•.¸.•°♥°•.¸.•°♥°•.

1 Like

Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by chrisviral(m): 6:47am On Jan 01, 2015
nsikansimon:
happy new year guys, I'm new here and just read this tread from the beginning. pls how do i send my transcript through DHL or FEDEx, i am new to it and I've neva posted before. and also does any one know the nearest location at (abule egba) the cost, and how long it takes.

pls help!

thanks a lot

@chris congratulations...

Thanks.
About sending your documents, I have it cots around 3K to 8K depending on the kind of courier service and whether it's insured or not, just try googling if DHL is in your area or anywhere close to it, copy the address of the school you wish to send the documents to, and go fill some kind form for DHL, pay and you document is sent..... that's Easy? Yes! grin

1 Like

Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by emerald14: 7:53am On Jan 01, 2015
hello people, happy new year. pls my Minerva page for McGill have not yet included any other documents except transcript which I got the uploading link for it around Nov ending. is this OK?
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Nobody: 8:59am On Jan 01, 2015
chrisviral:

Thanks.
About sending your documents, I have it cots around 3K to 8K depending on the kind of courier service and whether it's insured or not, just try googling if DHL is in your area or anywhere close to it, copy the address of the school you wish to send the documents to, and go fill some kind form for DHL, pay and you document is sent..... that's Easy? Yes! grin

thanks man, I appreciate it..
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by chrisviral(m): 9:17am On Jan 01, 2015
emerald14:
hello people, happy new year. pls my Minerva page for McGill have not yet included any other documents except transcript which I got the uploading link for it around Nov ending. is this OK?

Very Much ok.

nsikansimon:

thanks man, I appreciate it..

I appreciate you for appreciating it.

1 Like

Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Einsthawkton(m): 5:34pm On Jan 03, 2015

TV license
INSPECTOR: Good afternoon sir, may I see your TV
licence?
EINSTHAWKTON: I do not have a TV, that means I do not
have a licence.
INSPECTOR: But I saw an aerial on top of your
rooftop?
EINSTHAWKTON: Inspector please come in.
(Einsthawkton opens the fridge and points to the jar of
milk)
EINSTHAWKTON: Inspector, what is this?
INSPECTOR: How can you ask me such a silly
question, it's a jar of milk.
EINSTHAWKTON: Does that mean I have cows in my yard?!

I WISH YOU ALL A GOOD YEAR

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) ... (262) (Reply)

2016/2017 University of Ibadan Admission Thread Guide. / Jamb Result Checker 2012/2013 – UTME Result Checker / Niger Delta University 2018/19 NDU POST UTME "Past Questions"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.