Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,721 members, 7,816,971 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:38 PM

Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here - Education (83) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here (488048 Views)

Mastercard Foundation Scholarships At Michigan State University For Undergraduat / 2016/2017 Mastercard Foundation Scholarships At University Of California, Berkel / Mtn Foundation Scholarship Shortlist Is Out! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) ... (262) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by algorithm(m): 4:25pm On Jan 22, 2015
Vicmonzan:
It has been about 22 days i uploaded my summary of activities on merniva and am yet to receive d final admision decision.
Is there anyone experiencing such and is it normal ?

What faculty are you applying to?
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Vicmonzan(m): 4:33pm On Jan 22, 2015
algorithm:

What faculty are you applying to?
Engineering, mechanical engineering
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by algorithm(m): 4:35pm On Jan 22, 2015
Vicmonzan:
Engineering, mechanical engineering

Take it easy bro, I'm sure your Decision would be made soon. smiley
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by algorithm(m): 4:37pm On Jan 22, 2015
chrisviral:

Kikikikikikikikiki grin

Nna, Tellu your broda aboutu thisi gyal, Is she an "adaobi_
n'enwu oku"?
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by algorithm(m): 4:39pm On Jan 22, 2015
toboy:

eyaa! I vividly understand the system. You were aware of my predicament last year right?

Yes, i was. If i am right you've been admitted to UBC okada campus?
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by chrisviral(m): 4:46pm On Jan 22, 2015
algorithm:

Nna, Tellu your broda aboutu thisi gyal, Is she an "adaobi_
n'enwu oku"?

She make sense wella!
Onye side di for that matter!
No worry, I will introduce her to you officially soon!
My Tea in my sugar, the only cupboard on my cockroach, she is just too much.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by algorithm(m): 4:52pm On Jan 22, 2015
chrisviral:

She make sense wella!
Onye side di for that matter!
No worry, I will introduce her to you officially soon!
My Tea in my sugar, the only cupboard on my cockroach, she is just too much.

Is she coming to McGill?, let me inform the Prime Minister to announce a Public Holiday on the day of her arrival, and give her a "presidential" entourage, with red carpet reception.

Of course, School would be closed for that day. wink
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by ebou100: 4:53pm On Jan 22, 2015
algorithm:

You can still get into Chemical, since you'll take first year General courses, if your GPA is above 3.30, you "Might" get a place. It's really competitive to get into.
Algorithm thanks for the encouragement. I believe its possible to have that GPA. In the presence of determination failure can't overcome ones success
A message to Chris!
Don't follow some myopic people, who actually lack the sense of maturity to reason well. I was actually disappointed of LCD , after throourroly examined his post on this thread. I think we don't need such type of people in Africa.His purpose of having a brain is defeated!
#anyway I apologise if my words sounds offensive!

1 Like

Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by chrisviral(m): 4:56pm On Jan 22, 2015
algorithm:

Is she coming to McGill?, let me inform the Prime Minister to announce a Public Holiday on the day of her arrival, and give her a "presidential" entourage, with red carpet reception.

Of course, School would be closed for that day. wink

McGill didn't smile her way.
But she is would be going to UBC or ASU, we are still making final arrangement grin.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by chrisviral(m): 4:59pm On Jan 22, 2015
ebou100:

Algorithm thanks for the encouragement. I believe its possible to have that GPA. In the presence of determination failure can't overcome ones success
A message to Chris!
Don't follow some myopic people, who actually lack the sense of maturity to reason well. I was actually disappointed of LCD , after throourroly examined his post on this thread. I think we don't need such type of people in Africa.His purpose of having a brain is defeated!

Message appreciated!
Your words aren't offensive at all grin cheesy cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy smiley cool cool

1 Like

Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by algorithm(m): 5:00pm On Jan 22, 2015
chrisviral:

McGill didn't smile her way.
But she is would be going to UBC or ASU, we are still making final arrangement grin.

Nice choice of pronoun. Anyhow, Vickygirk hold ChrisVIRUS well ooo. The guy na very kind and sweet person. He's shy too tongue .
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by algorithm(m): 5:01pm On Jan 22, 2015
ebou100:

A message to Chris!

Sure, Looking forward to having you here at McGill, to Unleash Africa's finest. smiley
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by chrisviral(m): 5:05pm On Jan 22, 2015
algorithm:

Nice choice of pronoun. Anyhow, Vickygirk hold ChrisVIRUS well ooo. The guy na very kind and sweet person. He's shy too tongue .

E don do grin
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by ebou100: 5:10pm On Jan 22, 2015
algorithm:

Sure, Looking forward to having you here at McGill, to Unleash Africa's finest. smiley
I hope so!
You deserve a medal along with Chris for helping others.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Vickygirk(f): 5:11pm On Jan 22, 2015
this thread is really hot today..o
that's nice. i like the spirit
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Vickygirk(f): 5:15pm On Jan 22, 2015
[quote
author=algorithm post=30033043]

Nice choice of pronoun. Anyhow, Vickygirk hold
ChrisVIRUS well ooo. The guy na very kind and sweet person. He's
shy too tongue .
[/quote]

dont worry algo, wen am done with him either he leaves shyness or shyness leaves him
just wish us plenty children
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by algorithm(m): 5:16pm On Jan 22, 2015
Vickygirk:

Welcome Mrs. Viral

ebou100:

I hope so!
You deserve a medal along with Chris for helping others.

Chris is the man that deserves every medal, dude continued to help when i ran AWOL, even when he was passing through a rough time smiley
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by ebou100: 5:17pm On Jan 22, 2015
Vickygirk:
Lols Vickygirk I think you can judge now, whether you belong to Chris or Algorithm or evn possibly me . #Fun
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by algorithm(m): 5:19pm On Jan 22, 2015
Vickygirk:

dont worry algo, wen am done with him either he leaves shyness or shyness leaves him

Chisos!!! to add to the massive 190million people already, where una wan keep them grin grin
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by ebou100: 5:20pm On Jan 22, 2015
algorithm:

Welcome Mrs. Viral
I'm a living witness I wish this gentleman success!

Chris is the man that deserves every medal, dude continued to help when i ran AWOL, even when he was passing through a rough time smiley
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by ebou100: 5:21pm On Jan 22, 2015
algorithm:

Chisos!!! to add to the massive 190million people already, where una wan keep them grin grin
shocked kiss
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by algorithm(m): 5:24pm On Jan 22, 2015
ebou100:

Lols Vickygirk I think you can judge now, whether you belong to Chris or Algorithm or evn possibly me . #Fun

In Pete Edochie's Voice

"Young man, "surugede" is the dance for the gods, No man dances with the gods and come back alive."

Chris would go to any length to protect Her, i am not in this fight oo. You are on your own grin
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by ebou100: 5:31pm On Jan 22, 2015
algorithm:

In Pete Edochie's Voice

"Young man, "surugede" is the dance for the gods, No man dances with the gods and come back alive."

Chris would go to any length to protect Her, i am not in this fight oo. You are on your own grin
Hahaha lols
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by chrisviral(m): 5:32pm On Jan 22, 2015
Hehehehehehehehehehehe

I don't want to quote anybody grin cheesy grin
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by chrisviral(m): 5:35pm On Jan 22, 2015
Vickygirk:

wink
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by L2CD766: 5:36pm On Jan 22, 2015
ebou100:

A message to Chris!
you still dey shoki ontop my gbege
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by L2CD766: 5:39pm On Jan 22, 2015
News reaching me states that Stanford will consider RD applicants for MCF since no sub-saharan made it for EA

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by L2CD766: 5:41pm On Jan 22, 2015
Berkeley will not consider Applicants without SAT

1 Like

Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by L2CD766: 5:53pm On Jan 22, 2015
In a bid to bolster its rankings MSU has pegged SAT benchmark to 1600 range for MCF

1 Like

Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by ebou100: 5:55pm On Jan 22, 2015
chrisviral:
Hehehehehehehehehehehe

I don't want to quote anybody grin cheesy grin
Prof Chris I think you should quote!
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by toboy: 5:58pm On Jan 22, 2015
algorithm no, not that. Am talking of last year when i was placed on Mcgill mcf waitlist before I was then told that there could be no more intake.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by L2CD766: 5:58pm On Jan 22, 2015
To all prospective golden bears (Berkeley) if your SAT score is less than 1800, your chances are between slim and None.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) ... (262) (Reply)

2016/2017 University of Ibadan Admission Thread Guide. / Jamb Result Checker 2012/2013 – UTME Result Checker / Niger Delta University 2018/19 NDU POST UTME "Past Questions"

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.