Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:06 PM

Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here - Education (86) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here (488919 Views)

Mastercard Foundation Scholarships At Michigan State University For Undergraduat / 2016/2017 Mastercard Foundation Scholarships At University Of California, Berkel / Mtn Foundation Scholarship Shortlist Is Out! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) ... (262) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by dammyg319(f): 8:49pm On Jan 22, 2015
GabbyKelly:

Congratz deary
thanks sire
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by chrisviral(m): 8:50pm On Jan 22, 2015
AgentONE:
Guys how does the MCSF thingy work... is it that once one is admitted then It's a100% certainty for them to be offered d scholarship or after being admitted;one has to still soak their chaplet in Water for an all nighter ?
Also Congrats to all whose status shows "Admitted "
P.S I for folo Chris drag him wife to be but because of my new found love in Christ, I will let him be for now wink

No follow drag oo, grin dey ya lane!
After admittance, then the MCF offer comes, we are just happy to see peeps get admitted, and believe in the same vein we will celebrate with them over MCF offer too!

1 Like

Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by AgentONE(m): 9:02pm On Jan 22, 2015
My peeps sorry to digress o but d babes on this forum tight both with looks n in terms of brains. Thumbs up to all the ladies in this wonderful forum am really happy to know that there are still peeps out there who live a balanced life style in terms of looks n educational achievements.That fine babe wey get admission into McGill is she spoken for,cos her looks n brains dey make me trip.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by algorithm(m): 9:11pm On Jan 22, 2015
AgentONE:
My peeps sorry to digress o but d babes on this forum tight both with looks n in terms of brains. Thumbs up to all the ladies in this wonderful forum am really happy to know that there are still peeps out there who live a balanced life style in terms of looks n educational achievements.That fine babe wey get admission into McGill is she spoken for,cos her looks n brains dey make me trip.

Clears throat... while sharpening my cutlass!

grin
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by chrisviral(m): 9:29pm On Jan 22, 2015
*sits with both arms folded

I'm really gonna enjoy these grin grin grin
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by AgentONE(m): 10:36pm On Jan 22, 2015
algorithm:

Clears throat... while sharpening my cutlass!

grin
Guy that babe fyn...I think I av found my soul mate.
If u all want peace in this house then someone need to tell these boys to get their minds off my one n only.After years of unending search, I av finally found one who my heart longs.
Dammyg319 will u marry me on Nairaland as a starting point n from there see how things turn out wink
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by algorithm(m): 10:52pm On Jan 22, 2015
AgentONE:

Guy that babe fyn...I think I av found my soul mate.
If u all want peace in this house then someone need to tell these boys to get their minds off my one n only.After years of unending search, I av finally found one who my heart longs.
Dammyg319 will u marry me on Nairaland as a starting point n from there see how things turn out wink

AgentOne,

Let me break this down for you, You've been searching for years, and all of a sudden "DhammyG my Sweetpea" becomes the one your heart longs after, in just a couple of Minutes? Guy, you can lie ooo. Your heart is longing after sleep!!!
grin

Okay, so i am now these boys? undecided

1 Like

Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by toboy: 11:07pm On Jan 22, 2015
solomonjesus:

congrats, when did you get your decision but for the campus issue MCF is on Vancouver were you the one that submitted the online application yourself or MCF did ?
the decision has been like over a week now. Honestly, my application was submitted on my behalf to vancouver campus. I don't remember choosing a third choice at all. No decision has been made on my choices for Vancouver.
Algo how take see this?
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by toboy: 11:13pm On Jan 22, 2015
dammyg319:
thanks bae..... nursing
wow! Dammy that's a powerful course! You really have great chances! What was the minimun credit requirement this year?
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by dammyg319(f): 11:19pm On Jan 22, 2015
toboy:

wow! Dammy that's a powerful course! You really have great chances! What was the minimun credit requirement this year?
great chances?.. hmm.I hope so

minimum credit req?... well, I don't really know that

thanks bae.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by AgentONE(m): 11:29pm On Jan 22, 2015
algorithm:

AgentOne,

Let me break this down for you, You've been searching for years, and all of a sudden "DhammyG my Sweetpea" becomes the one your heart longs after, in just a couple of Minutes? Guy, you can lie ooo. Your heart is longing after sleep!!!
grin

Okay, so i am now these boys? undecided
Oga Algorithm, u na bros... all those whitie babes wey dey eye u nko, just say Yes to one n allow me pursue tins with dammyg319.As Senior Man n elder wey u b,dats y I dey ask ur blessing to pursue n overtake u on the babe matter.So just allow me go for her while u face the white chicks,am asking based on "anyi n'ile bu ofu nne,ofu nna "
Nwoke okwa ibu onye igbo?

By d way u neva hear abt "love at first sight" while for nairaland own na "love at first comment n profile checking "

1 Like

Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by algorithm(m): 11:40pm On Jan 22, 2015
AgentONE:

Oga Algorithm, u na bros... all those whitie babes wey dey eye u nko, just say Yes to one n allow me pursue tins with dammyg319.As Senior Man n elder wey u b,dats y I dey ask ur blessing to pursue n overtake u on the babe matter.So just allow me go for her while u face the white chicks,am asking based on "anyi n'ile bu ofu nne,ofu nna "
Nwoke okwa ibu onye igbo?

By d way u neva hear abt "love at first sight" while for nairaland own na "love at first comment n profile checking "

To be fair, go ahead, woo her. If you convince her, go for it, if not, take a bow.

Let the games begin!
wink
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by AgentONE(m): 11:42pm On Jan 22, 2015
algorithm:

To be fair, go ahead, woo her. If you convince her, go for it, if not, take a bow.

Let the games begin!
wink
GBAM!!! challenge accepted
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by mojibbz(m): 1:03am On Jan 23, 2015
toboy:

thanks vicky! you're such a darling ! you remind of... Whats that her name? That got UBC last year! I wish you success!
Big congrats to Toboy... wishing everybody best of luck as we mind our own business and strive to succeed..
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by mojibbz(m): 1:07am On Jan 23, 2015
ebou100:

Algorithm its the only field I wanted to venture into. Anyway Allah knows what is best for me
Congrats to Ebou... wishing u the best of luck.. also pray ASU admits me In Sha Allah..
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by mojibbz(m): 1:19am On Jan 23, 2015
dammyg319:
waoh.... Alihamdulilah......admitted

thank God for me

wow

Wow!!! now this is inspiring.. Im sure that after seeing ur admission status all u could say was "Alhamdulillah"...
Really happy for u dear.. and please remember the rest of us in your prayers o biko...
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by mojibbz(m): 1:25am On Jan 23, 2015
chrisviral:

Congratulations!

Omo!!! of course this year will be the year to the beginning of testimonies in my life..... these guys re really making me happy as i type this...\

So happy for u Einstein.....
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by mojibbz(m): 1:26am On Jan 23, 2015
Einsthawkton:
M.S.U

DECISION»

ADMITTED

I'M OVERGASTED AND FLABERWHELMED

Omo!!! of course this year will be the year to the beginning of testimonies in my life..... these guys re really making me happy as i type this...\

Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Einsthawkton(m): 6:50am On Jan 23, 2015
mojibbz:

Thanks bro, God will do same for you. Trust in him

1 Like

Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by toboy: 6:52am On Jan 23, 2015
mojibbz:
Big congrats to Toboy... wishing everybody best of luck as we mind our own business and strive to succeed..
thanks Mojib, I deeply appreciate. I can always pray you get ASU.

1 Like

Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by dammyg319(f): 8:18am On Jan 23, 2015
toboy:

thanks Mojib, I deeply appreciate. I can always pray you get ASU.
the minimum credit requirement you asked for yesterday

minimum credit requirement: 139
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by dammyg319(f): 8:20am On Jan 23, 2015
mojibbz:

Wow!!! now this is inspiring.. Im sure that after seeing ur admission status all u could say was "Alhamdulillah"...
Really happy for u dear.. and please remember the rest of us in your prayers o biko...
thanks

and God will do yours too

thanks alot

1 Like

Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Abdulasod: 8:27am On Jan 23, 2015
dammyg319:
the minimum credit requirement you asked for yesterday

minimum credit requirement: 139
please,can u expantiate more on this?
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by dammyg319(f): 8:39am On Jan 23, 2015
Abdulasod:

I'm sorry but I dont really know anything about it
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by chrisviral(m): 1:15pm On Jan 23, 2015
dammyg319:
I'm sorry but I dont really know anything about it

Lol grin cheesy
That is actually the required credit you need to graduate as a Nurse from McGill, not an entry requirement lol!

Sum of all the courses you will take as a nursing student in McGill has to equal 139 credits... grin cheesy

Abdulasod:

1 Like

Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by ebou100: 6:45pm On Jan 23, 2015
mojibbz:
Congrats to Ebou... wishing u the best of luck.. also pray ASU admits me In Sha Allah..
Thanks I pray you be shortlisted as a semi finalist , And May you celebrate the final award of MasterCard at ASU. ISAALLAH

1 Like

Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by mojibbz(m): 1:03am On Jan 25, 2015
I really appreciate all the inspirations and motivations I'm getting.. Really grateful.. Thanks everyone

cc
Ebou100
Dammyg319
Toboy
Einsthawkton
Chrisviral

2 Likes

Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by agrovick(m): 8:44am On Jan 25, 2015
chrisviral:

wink
Hi Chris, kindly check your mail
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by chrisviral(m): 11:29am On Jan 25, 2015
agrovick:

Hi Chris, kindly check your mail

I have replied! wink
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Sunnycent(m): 12:53pm On Jan 25, 2015
Hmmm...
*watching in silence*
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by agrovick(m): 1:10pm On Jan 25, 2015
chrisviral:

I have replied! wink
U'v a new one tongue
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by chrisviral(m): 2:12pm On Jan 25, 2015
agrovick:

U'v a new one tongue

Replied tongue

(1) (2) (3) ... (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) ... (262) (Reply)

2016/2017 University of Ibadan Admission Thread Guide. / Jamb Result Checker 2012/2013 – UTME Result Checker / Niger Delta University 2018/19 NDU POST UTME "Past Questions"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.